Vaguer than the vaguest thing on Vague Street in Vaguetown. Which unmodded quest?

I had some trouble with the love triangle thing but that was due to a bear attack and then a bandit attack interrupting dialogues and the NPCs running for cover. The attacks were just random things and nothing to do with this mod.

Calcelmo during the Book of Love quest this mod mods. The other quests were just mentioned, not modded, as far as I knew.

Didn't have any problem with that one. C followed me where we had to go, did what he had to do and afterwards went back to his vanilla location. I got the brownie point of Dinya(?) the priestess of Mara and we all lived happily ever after. I had the Dibella Sisterhood on the go at the same time and it didn't interfere with that.

Probably either an AFT issue then or script lag for me.

I have AFT installed but I don't use it as such. As for script lag, C is a spritely old codger, he matched me stride for stride up all those steps in Markarth and still had enough left in the tank to do what needed doing.

I have AFT installed but I don't use it as such. As for script lag, C is a spritely old codger, he matched me stride for stride up all those steps in Markarth and still had enough left in the tank to do what needed doing.

Well I guess he really just wanted to abandon his dwemer research and join me on my quest to spread love and joy across Skyrim.  He did not leave me as a follower, unless he wasn't supposed to do so automatically or I missed doing something else.  Quest had ended though.

Well I guess he really just wanted to abandon his dwemer research and join me on my quest to spread love and joy across Skyrim.  He did not leave me as a follower, unless he wasn't supposed to do so automatically or I missed doing something else.  Quest had ended though.

Or maybe I should upgrade my deodorant.

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to note there might be a chance this mod is incompatible with Sexlab Pleassure mod , both your mod and that mod have the same script file called .../scripts/TIF__050012D3.pex , I do not really recommend using the standard .TIF as prefix. In the settings of CK you can set a prefix, to for example BOS, so the files will definetly be unique. 

The Tif number will be generated by CK which means there is a small chance that scripts will have same names as other mods have. 

• 2 weeks later...

So you plan on adding to other quest too? Now that will be fun.

Finished the mod. Enjoyable little diversion that went without any problems. Ran without causing any problems with Sisterhoood of Dibella. Thanks.

One minor gripe/glitch: Getting the 'Completed: Talk to Person A' new task 'Talk to Person B' when you are still talking to Person A.

Looking forward to the next one (and the one after that and the one after that...).

Thanks again.

Yes, expecting something to come out this month!

The concept sounds interesting, but also like something that you would expect to see come from the temple of Dibella in Markarth. I've been wanting to see some kind of simple sex mod to flesh out the "can you teach me" bit, after completing the quest to find the sybil of Dibella. I realize that there are a couple of mods that already do something with the temple of Dibella, but they feel out of place somehow and are more extensive than what I'm looking for.

But I digress from the main topic.

Yes, the Dibella temple is definitely a gold mine for sexual content, especially if the whole quest is linked to the Dibellan followers around Skyrim as well (Haelga is the obvious one)

Yeah there is a bit of a gap in the market for just some good ol' sex fun tied in with normal quests. I'd like to suggest A night to remember as another good one to add a sprinkle of that too if you ever decide to do another sprucing up of a vanilla quest.

Sounds like an addon for Solutions. please be Aware not to double quests.

Somehow just found this mod, but I would suggest checking Solutions for A Night to Remember and the Riverwood love triangle.  Amorous Adventures also deals with the triangle but someone with that mod probably wouldn't use this one.

Camilla does seem to be a popular gal though.

I use Solutions, so for both this and my other mod SexLab Pleasure, I try to avoid NPCs and quests that Solutions already take care of.

45 - Talk to Yngvar when he's in the Treasury House

58 - Take Calcelmo to the widow Lisbet

59 - Take Calcelmo to the alchemist Muiri

60 - Take Calcelmo to Hroki

70 - Return to Dinya Balu

45 - Does he need to be in that location? Could we just talk to him in his normal daytime place? I didn't see anything new with him.

58 - Either I missed a line or nothing says why this step "doesn't work".

59 - "New Guy" has a grey face. Might be a load order or you might not have something packed in the mod. Also missed what to do with my "payment"... and why we go to the last person.

60 / 70 follower never was released, had to do it myself.  I use AFT, any issues?

45 - He goes to the treasury in the evening I think. IIRC he came in and beamed straight to the back room on the RH side.

58 - Maybe you did miss the line, it does work.

59 - Can't remember this one.

60/70 - Not sure which folllower you mean.

Thanks for answering the questions. I completely forgot to check the thread for a while.

Lovely mod ... worked like a charm .. no bugs, amusing and light weight. Thanks for sharing it with us.  :heart:  :blush:

Thanks. A similar mod for another questline will come out some time this month.

Just want to note there might be a chance this mod is incompatible with Sexlab Pleassure mod , both your mod and that mod have the same script file called .../scripts/TIF__050012D3.pex , I do not really recommend using the standard .TIF as prefix. In the settings of CK you can set a prefix, to for example BOS, so the files will definetly be unique. 

The Tif number will be generated by CK which means there is a small chance that scripts will have same names as other mods have. 

I'm actually the author of both this mod and SexLab Pleasure. Yes, it's a slight incompatibility, but the only bug is that Pleasure loses one out of its 80 NPC interactions.

Yeah, it's a silly error. Will definitely use prefixed pex for future mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This mod sounds very tempting cool.gif  The vanilla quest felt, truth be told, quite boring ... sleepy.gif

Just for your information: I regularly check my new mods with TES5Edit before I activate them. It found quite a bunch of errors in TBOS.esp along with some cleanable UDR's and ITM's. But not all errors could be cleaned automatically. (many "Record marked as deleted but contains ..... ")

​It could be helpful if you take a look at it and see for yourself what might probably need a fixing?

• 1 month later...

Played back through this and everything worked fine.

Did find a story type problem that would require some AI and package changes to fix.  Bassianus heads to Riften after the quest, which he did, and Fastred will be wherever her picked love is, but Klimmek stays in Ivarstead. The end of the quest stage implies she wants to keep both of them but that isn't possible with the game as is, and I found her in Riften with Bassi anus.

Can you change Bass's AI package to stay in the Inn? Probably too much to modify Fastred's to initiate a sexlab call on the hour with him or Klimmek, with a random change of a three way. Klimmek's package has him in the inn normally in the evenings.

Another option would be moving them into Klimmek's house and let them sandbox in the town or the inn during the day.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem to report. If you try to do this after the Stormcloaks have taken Markarth then Yngvar never goes to the treasury house. He stands around by the throne all day, eats at a nearby table at 8 then soon after heads to sleep on one of the beds inside the keep.

This makes it so that you have to skip all the way to (at least) stage 56 since the poem is not placed in your inventory when you skip to stage 50, making it so you can not proceed normally,(since the option to give the poem to Faleen does not appear without having it in your inventory). Skipping to stage 55 is also pointless for the same reason- you won't have Faleen's letter in your inventory and as such can not give it to Calcelmo.

Furthermore I am assuming (since I stopped playing after trying to give the poem to Faleem after skipping to stage 50- after waiting 2 full days in game hour by hour for Yngvar to go to the treasury house) that the rest of the Calcelmo stages will make no sense after skipping to 56 since whatever was in that letter is clearly going to change what happens (since the three people listed in stages 58, 59 and 60 were not originally a part of this quest).

• 4 months later...

Is it possible to help Klimmik? Didn't seem to have any options to do so.  I see now! :)

"3. In later updates, I can make all sex involving the player optional"

Please! Last thing I wanted to do was sleep with (to quote Karlpaws above) Bassi Anus!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm on the last quest of the Book of Sex.  The ending of the Calcemo quest was pretty funny.   I'll never look at Calcemo the same way again after that.  Or Faleen for the matter.  It definitely livened up the vanilla quest. 

Did you make another similar quest after the Book of Sex?  Just wondering. 

• 2 months later...

Hmm so punching klimmeck will get him to actually move? I'll be back to test that. On a side note using Solutions  I've discovered a way to improve the Ebony blade 4 times with klimmeck alone. Choose klimmeck in book of love, rape him with ebony blade, deliver his package to high hrothgar to make him your friend again, rape him again, kill him, res him and kill him again. It worked quite nicely with the vanilla quest, hoping it still works with BOS. :smiley:

• 2 months later...

Like a few others, I'm finding quest will not always advance.

First two couples will not go for it unless in same room (needed to moveto player). Getting the "Oh look its Klimmick" but no advancement (even when moved together). Came here to see quest codes, thought I'd mention issue I'm having.

• 1 month later...

I, too, have gotten stuck with Calcelmo as a permanent companion (I use UFO, not AFT, FWIW, but also LOTS of other mods, so who knows).  Annoyingly, unlike my other companions, there's no dialogue option to tell him to stop following me, either to wait in place or to be dismissed altogether. If I use console commands to disable/enable him, or recycleactor, he still comes back as a follower, too. I'd rather not leave him disabled, since I want him to go back to his usual location in case I need him for something later, but I also don't want him following me around forever.  Hmm.

In case anyone else runs across this problem, using the console to make him mortal, kill him, then resurrect him (setessential 0, kill, resurrect 1) did return Calcelmo to his normal state again for me. To be safe, I made sure to do this inside Markarth Keep.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm always interested in mods that add story or expand quests to add more depth, and I'm grateful to the mod authors who take the time to add this kind of content.

Unfortunately though, this mod is not for me.  As others have noted here, it contains numerous dirty edits, which can cause conflicts with other mods at a later time. 

It also changes the spells Circle of Protection, Ebonyflesh, and Harmony, boosting their duration but also greatly increasing their cost.  Harmony's base cost was increased to 3523 magicka.  These spells are used by NPCs in the mod, but the changes were unnecessary and affect the same spells that the player uses.  Why not have the NPCs cast a modified copy of the spell?

It's only cosmetic, but the mod also replaces the Mara statue model with a nude version.  If people want that, that's great and they should have it.  But to me that feels "off", just personal preference but I see Mara as more maternal and Dibella as the sexy deity.  My point is that I think this would have been better handled as an installation option or separate files, so players could choose between traditional Mara and nude Mara without having to go manually delete some mesh and texture files.  Choice is good. 

With some cleaning and minor edits this promising mod could reach a new level of quality, but unfortunately it looks like the author has moved on to other games.