...I didn't know detecting water in Skyrim involves that much amount of sorcery.

I'll share the method I found for other modders who might find it useful:

WOW - that's clever :idea:

By the way - another possible solution could be an invisible arrow and working with impacts... This is how Jaxonz Positioner detects objects.

Hi SoT :)

i really like the idea of the mod and i'm certainly adding it to my next game ! :D

in case you are still looking fo possible quests/uses for your mod, why not involving Barbas ?

for example, after he tells you "You are exactly what I was looking for." a third possible answer might be added to the 2 already existing, where you ask :

"What the hell might a dog want from me ??" 

then Barbas answers "I'm not just any dog, i'm Barbas, a Daedra dog...  in the many centuries of my life i often saw women having sex with their dogs and i wondered how would feel doing it myself..."

you interrupt him (not to make sentences too long) and say : "So what's the matter ?"

then Barbas continues : "unfortunately, i'm too powerful, i'd kill any women i try to mate with...  but you're special, you could take me and survive !  you might even like it !!"

then you have 2 options :

Opt 1)  "of course ! would be an honor being the bitch of such a beautiful and powerful dog !  Do with me whatever you want !"

he answer "Thank you."

after which the mod kicks in, you get the collar, are forced on you fours,  etc for the next 24 hours during which Barbas is your follower...

Opt 2) "are you joking ??  you might speak, but you're still a filthy dog !! you will never have your way with me !!

he says "that wasn't the smartest thing to say, bitch !! you'll be mine as long as it pleases me !!"

then the mods kicks in, collar, crawling animation, etc until you've been fucked 10 times by Barbas or any other dog or until you fetch a certain number of thrown sticks, or until

72  hours have passed. during the time of course Barbas is you follower

after that's finished (one way or the other) Barbas will once again force-great you so you can start the Clavius Vile's quest normally (or you may repeat the bitch quest if it pleases you :P )

The mod uses the animation, and has a few screens of it: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1394-sexlab-beastess/

I'm not sure if I will find it suitable for the features I'm planning for this mod or not. But I'll definitely test the mod in question very soon, and try to see if I can find any use for the animation.

Thanks for the information!

WOW - that's clever :idea:

By the way - another possible solution could be an invisible arrow and working with impacts... This is how Jaxonz Positioner detects objects.

Ah... joy of modding Skyrim :) I'm now trying to test even more crazy things... like turning off ENB with 'Input.TapKey' or using it to type some console command (I know there's ConsoleUtil... but it somehow causes a freeze everytime).

I've never worked with impacts before, but I'm pretty sure it would open up some interesting possibilities and even more of banging-my-head-against-a-wall type of occasions if I do.

Hi SoT :)

i really like the idea of the mod and i'm certainly adding it to my next game ! :D

in case you are still looking fo possible quests/uses for your mod, why not involving Barbas ?

It may sound strange, but actually I don't know what/who Barbas is because I've never played Skyrim more than the half of its main storyline before :blush:

I can only guess it could be some canine deity in one of the late game quests. Anyway, about the possibility of adding such a feature, I'll probably won't be able to add a full quest involving Barbas anytime soon for time constraints, but supporting such a scenario would be definitely what I have in mind right now.

So, I'll at least try to make this mod head to such a direction which would make it modular enough to allow writing such a quest addon to be easy to achieve. And I'll probably use your idea as a test use case for that.

Thanks for the suggestion!

It may sound strange, but actually I don't know what/who Barbas is because I've never played Skyrim more than the half of its main storyline before :blush:

You and me both my characters have always got into to much trouble by the add on and loverslab content created by demented personalities such as yourself :angel::D and then the Papyrus script max kicks in and I have to start the abuse all over again.

...demented personalities such as yourself :angel::D

You know me too well ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------

A little status update...

Urg... I forgot it's impossible to do a smooth fade out/fade in with Skyrim when you're using ENB, which I needed to implement the sleep feature.

I ended up with another ugly hacks but not sure how reliable it is on other PCs. It feels rather clunky and relies on some magic number, so I better make it sure it runs ok before I commit to this approach.

Maybe I'll make a test release soon to see how it goes and decide whether or not I should scrape this idea. So, please stay tuned for the update.

I can only guess it could be some canine deity in one of the late game quests. Anyway, about the possibility of adding such a feature, I'll probably won't be able to add a full quest involving Barbas anytime soon for time constraints, but supporting such a scenario would be definitely what I have in mind right now.

So, I'll at least try to make this mod head to such a direction which would make it modular enough to allow writing such a quest addon to be easy to achieve. And I'll probably use your idea as a test use case for that.

LOL ! I would have never guessed someone could know Skyrim quests less then me :P i know i played less then half the possible quests, so i gave for granted that if i knew something, everybody would know it :D

Anyway, yes, Barbas is a dog that starts one of the Daedric quests (the Clavicus Vile quest)... He is a talking dog you meet outside of Falkreath when you reach a certain level (maybe 10) if you choose the right actions (you need to talk to Falkreath guard that force-greets you and then follow his advice to talk to Lod, the blacksmith) Barbas will ask to help him to rejoin his master (Clavicus Vile) and direct you on how to do it...

Being a "special" dog i thought it would fit perfectly into your mod :P

Please help testing a new feature

As I wrote above, I think I could use some help from anyone who is willing to test the new feature. It's just for the testing, so don't expect anything much interesting.

Of course, you can play with the new bladder system, or try to see if you can drink from various water sources (and see if you see a cute little slaughter fish shooting away from your face, as I haven't made it invisible yet) if you feel inclined, but I hope you don't think it as a priority.

To help testing the new feature, please do the following steps:

1. Install the new version, and start a new game or at least start from a clean save.
  2. Find some place not too busy with NPCs.
  3. From the action menu (former 'Pee' key), choose 'Sleep'.
  4. See what happens, especially how smooth the transition is, how long each stage takes, or if you experience any lock ups. And also, try to find if NPCs show any abnormal behaviors after the sleep, especially compared to when you wait or sleep in vanilla mode.
  5. Please let me know the result, including whether or not you use an ENB.

If you find any serious bugs, or have any questions please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Updated the files with minor fixes. Those who already have downloaded v0.0.3a don't have to do it again.

Immersive Pet Girl - v0.0.3b.zip

Immersive Pet Girl - RND Addon - v0.0.3b.zip

mod works fine for me so far but please can you make the stick more visible? I couldn't seem to find it >.< also is it normal I cant open doors in doggie mode? plus I have a doggie follower but he doesn't mate with me in doggie mod :/

I agree that it's a bit too hard to find it sometimes, but I can't just make it bigger because it's just a log gag without a rope, so it won't fit if I do that.

Maybe I can try changing the texture, but I'm a bit reluctant to such an idea to make it all black, for instance, because I want it to look like just any ordinary tree branch one can pick up from ground, rather than some dedicated pet play toy.

Before we can find some time and method to address this issue, please try this and see if it helps: Firstly, switch to the 3rd person view and zoom out.  Then see in what direction the NPC turns, as he will face the direction in which he will throw the stick before the actual throw. See if you can find where it lands.

If you fail, just wait 30 seconds before he says "Stupid dog" and you can try it again.

Unable to open doors is normal, because it's just that I haven't decided/implemented how to prevent the player from leaving the area where she is supposed to be held up. I'll probably lift that limitation when I decide how to determine which faction or NPCs will act as guards, so they can chase you down if you try to run away, or entering any buildings.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what could make such a problem with a follower. I haven't thought much about followers yet, but maybe we should revisit the issue when we'll be considering follower interactions later.

========================================================================

P.S. (To everyone) I know it's quite boring to play this mod at the current stage, but I really need some feedbacks about the sleep process. So please consider spending some time to test the v0.0.3 out, and let me know how the feature work on your end. Thanks!

Maybe a dog breeder needs a bitch and so captures you or lures you into that role? Maybe your taken as a follower and female dog pet with that breeder to various locations where you bring assistance to farmers who need their stud dogs bred with? This could then link in with mods like Beingfemale ( pregnancy with pups) or Bestial Essence, Animal Mansion? ( obviously having approached those modders and gained their approval and ideally help).

This!!

This mod is quite interesting it could become kinda like a mini-LoversBitch from Oblivion.

I would like to make some suggestions.

1. An option to invite dogs to mate would be nice like on LoversBitch where you kneel face down hips up and a script to attract dogs to mate with you.

2. Maybe a buff/perk/incentive system where the more you fetch/crawl/mate the more benefits you get such as new shouts and passive buffs.

3. A "consensual" option. I would love to see a option to join a kennel willingly with a caring owner.He will train you in becoming a pet girl and the benefits to such a life, when you perform everything he wants he will reward you by petting/embracing/sleeping with you etc. And when your naughty he will spank you (gently). As you progress he will offer you the chance to breed puppies for the kennel and can split the profit with you. 

Puppies can be sold to customers or raised by you, if raised maybe have a breast feed option? Puppies can become companions.

These are just some ideas/suggestions, Though I would like to see a Consensual option (Non-Slavery option), personally we have some many slavery mods that it would be nice to see a option where the female character wants to become a pet for a loving owner, rather then a cruel one.

mod works fine for me so far but please can you make the stick more visible? I couldn't seem to find it >.< also is it normal I cant open doors in doggie mode? plus I have a doggie follower but he doesn't mate with me in doggie mod :/

I agree that it's a bit too hard to find it sometimes, but I can't just make it bigger because it's just a log gag without a rope, so it won't fit if I do that.

Maybe I can try changing the texture, but I'm a bit reluctant to such an idea to make it all black, for instance, because I want it to look like just any ordinary tree branch one can pick up from ground, rather than some dedicated pet play toy.

Before we can find some time and method to address this issue, please try this and see if it helps: Firstly, switch to the 3rd person view and zoom out.  Then see in what direction the NPC turns, as he will face the direction in which he will throw the stick before the actual throw. See if you can find where it lands.

why not have in the mcm menu the option of choosing the "stick" texture/colour? you could have a default, pink, yellow, white etc.etc

and have a message the mod wont start if more than one is chosen or have a single choose option for it.

This mod is quite interesting it could become kinda like a mini-LoversBitch from Oblivion.

1. An option to invite dogs to mate would be nice like on LoversBitch where you kneel face down hips up and a script to attract dogs to mate with you.

2. Maybe a buff/perk/incentive system where the more you fetch/crawl/mate the more benefits you get such as new shouts and passive buffs.

3. A "consensual" option. I would love to see a option to join a kennel willingly with a caring owner.He will train you in becoming a pet girl and the benefits to such a life, when you perform everything he wants he will reward you by petting/embracing/sleeping with you etc. And when your naughty he will spank you (gently). As you progress he will offer you the chance to breed puppies for the kennel and can split the profit with you. 

Puppies can be sold to customers or raised by you, if raised maybe have a breast feed option? Puppies can become companions.

These are just some ideas/suggestions, Though I would like to see a Consensual option (Non-Slavery option), personally we have some many slavery mods that it would be nice to see a option where the female character wants to become a pet for a loving owner, rather then a cruel one.

skyrim is definitely missing a loversbitch type mod >.<

I will test your sleep out for you SLOT. I can try the mod and see how it works with my Letisha play thru. Just bare with me as it might not be until the weekend. But i will give some constructive feedback. :)

Thanks much sophiextime! I was thinking about just releasing it anyway and blame people for not volunteering to test if it won't work ;)

I'll leave sleeping feature as it is until I'm sure it's the right approach, and start working on other features first.

When I run Generate FNIS for Users after installing v0.0.3b I get an error warning saying that the animation file "ipgSleepOnGround.hkx" is missing.  Should that file be there?

Oh, sorry. It's my mistake. You can just open FNIS_ImmersivePetGirl_List.txt and delete the offending line.

For all who encounter the same problem with FNIS, please read the above line and apply the fix.

why not have in the mcm menu the option of choosing the "stick" texture/colour? you could have a default, pink, yellow, white etc.etc

and have a message the mod wont start if more than one is chosen or have a single choose option for it.

Yes, MCM is definitely doable. Or I'll make a perk which will direct the player to its location, like showing such messages like, "I think I'm facing the right direction", or "It should be somewhere farther than that", and etc.

But please understand that either way, it will take sometime before I can spend time considering such options because there are lot of core functionalities still missing at the current stage.

I have some ideas about adding more interacting options with dogs, and some one of them involves encouraging them to chase you for mating. For example, I'm thinking about calculating the probability of such an event based on the player's hygiene status (optionally, including BeeingFemale's menstruation cycle) so that if you keep dirty, more dogs rather than humans will show their interests in mating with you, and vice versa.

(By the way, I'm already working on gradual dirt textures and bathing feature, which likely to be included in the next update)

I'm also considering about allowing player to invite dogs in more direct, active means, so that she can use dogs like her followers. But the biggest headache so far, as with adding bonus or penalties from status effects or having a follower is how to make them count for the gameplay, especially when combat in the pet girl status would be problematic at best (no proper animations, etc).

I don't know, maybe I should just focus on survival type features and use magicka as some mood/mental fortitude indicator, and your follower dog can provide you some comfort or protect you from abuses, so that you have a better chance of surviving.

As for the consensual option, it's entirely possible but I think it's probably better done by others than me.

The reason is, I'm planning to make this mod as modular as possible, so the core mod in itself won't specify the context in which the player plays this mod. So, making a consensual quest mod based on this core mod would be as easy as making a non-consensual one.

However, it won't probably be easy to make a single mod which supports the both options, at least not the one I'm planning to make myself because it'll probably be a prison replacement mod for Whiterun, or DAYMOYL (I always spend like 30 seconds to find out what's the correct acronym for that mod).

So I guess it'll be better if someone who's interested in consensual scenarios could provide a dedicated quest mod for that.

I do agree that this would be a nice Mod to support Death Alternative, Prison Overhaul and also when enslaved like Simply Slavery.

The idea that to pay for a crime after arrest and being imprisoned or after being captured by bandits or bounty hunters, you have this as an option to conduct community service to pay off your fine/crime/bounty or to become a pet upon being enslaved. Then when that sentence is done your either returned to normal human life or you can choose to remain a human bitch. I do have mod options like Wolfclub, Captured Dreams, Red Wave and Prison Overhaul for when i do blackout or get arrested....

....BUT this would be a really nice option too. To wake up in a cell and be given that option to have a dog collar locked round your neck and become a human bitch. This is where some nice accessories will be great like puppy-girl gear ( ie tail plug, mitten paws, muzzle with floppy ears etc), to give that bitchpet look, however i would like them to stay in 'texture lore'. No fancy bright colors, just made from leather and regular animal fur. Maybe someone will create a dog bed or kennel as a supporting mod either as a separate item or within a story mod.

• Some plausible background: Like the player committed a capital crime, so was deprived of all rights as a human being by the Jarls' order. We can assume that she was forbidden to use her hands, walk on her feet, or to enter any houses, and etc. Or we can make those limitations potentially lifted by the player, and let guards punish her if they see her violating the protocol.
  • Make the player offer sexual service or boot cleaning service (with her tongue), so that she can earn food items or tally marks (one I used in my previous mod, Slaves of Tamriel).
  • Implement perk system which can make picking up items with mouth easier with practice.
  • Make a designated owner of the player, who might order her to chase his heels, stay at one place, or rolling over on the ground, and etc.
  • Integrate it with Death Alternative or SexLab Defeat

Hm, I can speak only for myself of course, but as a plausible background I'd say no link to crime, or official law-enforcement...

I personally like the idea already mentioned that the player ends up in the hands of some pervert (which could be triggered by Death-Alternative, a crime and corrupt guards sell you away to him, or a simple quest-start, like someone wants to hire girls for a special assignement, and you end up at his mercy etc)

It would be cool if such a background-mod could be tied to a character with some kind of personality, and not just some random dude or girl. For example a really depraved bretonnian Marquis-de-Sade-type? With a nice little abode somewhere, castle-type (it would make it Dawnguard-dependable, but I always liked the Dawnguard-castle-interior for that classic medieval feeling ^^ - it also has huskies...)

Beneath the mansion/castle, he has a dark, gloomy, dirty cellar-dungeon, with lots of holding-cells and a variety of dogs and wolves. And here he starts to train you as his human bitch. He will humilate you, trying to take away humanity from you. Make you play his games, make you obedient,have you fuck his dogs as well as his guards etc...

This could be further expanded by later going "upstairs", leaving the cellars occasionally, because the Marquis likes to throw parties now and then, and the player is a nice attraction...

I suppose all of the above is way too much work - but maybe not, or maybe someone gets inspired? ^^ I'd really like a darker animal mansion, a less consensual lover's bitch, and all of that contained in some more context than a simple framework

if you are looking for an idea, well than i have one, that haunted me for some time. Its not about slavery, its about a curse.

The Werebitch

The PC is cursed by one of Hircines Minions( or a Wizard/Alchemist/Hag, thats not important). At night there is a risk of transformation, like for a werewolf. This can be calculated in conjunction with the bloodmon (like in the Moonlight Tales mod) or by arousal (easier).

The PC is unable to speak, wear clothes, draw weapons, but giff off mighty pheromones. Male Humans will see her as a beautifull creature and will feel a desire to fuck her.

So its risky to stay in citys (rape) and even more risky being outside (bestiality rape). The curse is liftet if the sun rises, but will come back.

So, what do you think?

usage report

tried out version 0.0.2

all worked good except for some reason collar did not get removed when ending the mod (thru the mcm disable).

had to use another mod's "safe word" option to remove it (tried to remove it myself, tried a blacksmith, and the Master of the CD shop...none of which worked for me)

updated a couple other mods and retried it on a new game ...same results

tried version 0.0.3

had to do the FNIS fix you posted (not a big deal to me)

collar was removed on ending the mod

sleep option worked really well for me, and I do like the way you implemented it.

ran into a new problem on version 0.0.3 upon using the action menu to pee I was unable to stop peeing.

things I tried that did not work to stop it include:  peeing again, stopping the mod in the MCM, trying to do other actions (could not do anything else),

using sexlab mcm to stop all animations.

only thing that worked to stop the peeing in my case required me to actually quit the game to the main menu, which of course meant that the pee command was

unusable for me.

in both versions the fetch game was a bit finicky (spotting the stick during the throw).

also I do not use RND

overall it is coming along nicely from my point of view.

I suppose I'll have to just trust valcon767's report that the new sleep mechanism is working as intended, because he/she is the only person among those 40 people who downloaded the test version (including 0.0.3a) and cared enough to let me know if it worked or not. (Thanks valcon767!)

I'll probably wrap the current features up to make a quick 0.0.3 release and start working on the next version,  in which I'll try to add some interactive options with other NPCs.