I haven't been able to get the fetch quest to work. The dialogue appears as it should but once the NPC says "Okay then, fetch!" nothing happens. The dialogue tree stays open and the NPC does not throw as stick.

Please read my previous answer to a similar question and see if it helps:

Well sleeping and peeing worked, though one time i peed after sleeping an item dropped that was labeled with the animation.

Couldn't get the fetch quest or any dogs to fuck me though, not sure if that's some sort of conflict with SD+ or not though.

Thanks for the feedback. If you don't see any pee particles, probably it's due to an incomplete or outdated installation of ZaZ animation package. As to the other problems, I'd suggest check the Papyrus log first and try to find any relevant messages.

Immersive Pet Girl 0.0.3 is Out!

It contains many new features, but as most of them are related to integrating with other survival mods, it's still quite lacking in actual contents.

I just added a simple BJ scene to keep you interested, and I'll probably start adding more interactive options in the upcoming version (0.0.4).

Please read the updated description page for more details.

Thanks!

Downloaded the new version and tried it out. Still can't seem to get random dogs to bone me (though I am now wondering if it's just named dogs and the stray dog that don't work) and I also can't seem to work the fetch system. Though messages seems to make it seem to work, i see no indication of the NPC making the throw or where the stick ended up. Also trying to eat food off the ground feels a bit too unforgiving. As for the blowjob feature, it also seems like it isn't always going for a blowjob for me. I can also ask the companion dogs Vigilance and the Stray dog to be able to fetch or blow them.

As far as suggestions go, I would like the option to offer cunnilingus for food as well. Also a message that gives a hint about where the stick landed.

crawl animation dont work.... maybe pc can open dors? no? so its a trap!

Try updatong ZaZ and Zaz Extention pack then see if it fixes the animation problem. As to opening doors, it's intentional for now and I'll probably change it later when there will be such a mechanism to restrict the player's location.

Downloaded the new version and tried it out. Still can't seem to get random dogs to bone me (though I am now wondering if it's just named dogs and the stray dog that don't work) and I also can't seem to work the fetch system. Though messages seems to make it seem to work, i see no indication of the NPC making the throw or where the stick ended up. Also trying to eat food off the ground feels a bit too unforgiving. As for the blowjob feature, it also seems like it isn't always going for a blowjob for me. I can also ask the companion dogs Vigilance and the Stray dog to be able to fetch or blow them.

As far as suggestions go, I would like the option to offer cunnilingus for food as well. Also a message that gives a hint about where the stick landed.

I agree that it's very unforgiving to eat food or pick up sticks off the ground. I haven't figure out how to take each food item's size into consideration when calculating the margin. Maybe I should just add some perk system later which would allow much broader margin of error for both food items and sticks.

Does the NPC you asked to throw a stick move at all when you close the dialog window? At least he should turn to the direction he'll throw, then do a short animation of swinging his arm. If he doesn't move at all, there could be some mod conflict or Papyrus errors, but I have little idea what could be the nature of such a problem.

As to the problem with dogs, it seems that certain dogs are not really a member of 'the dog race' in Skyrim, which pretty much explains all the symptoms you mentioned above. I'll see if it's the case and try to fix it in the next update.

And for now, all interactive options with NPCs and dogs are just some temporary features, which I included to keep people interested in this mod. So, they'll need to be reimplemented from the scratch in future and hopefully will bring more variety and plausibility in dialog options.

Thanks for the feedback!

any chance of you creating a follower that acts like a dog?

Sorry, but I'm not too sure about that for now. I tried my best not to make any assumption that the pet girl alias is the player character. So, there's at least some possibility of extending it to cover such a request.

However, it will probably need to be written as a separate addon with some specific AI packages, so I guess it will take some time before we can see it happens.

Thanks for this mod, is it possible to make the RND part of the mod compatible with ''Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch" ?

Oh, isn't it compatible with USLEEP now? I thought it was, because it only depends on RND except for the core mod itself, which means if RND is compatible with USLEEP then it should be so too.

You could try it with RND USLEEP patch again and see if it works, and please let me know if it doesn't.

Thanks!

I agree that it's very unforgiving to eat food or pick up sticks off the ground. I haven't figure out how to take each food item's size into consideration when calculating the margin. Maybe I should just add some perk system later which would allow much broader margin of error for both food items and sticks.

Does the NPC you asked to throw a stick move at all when you close the dialog window? At least he should turn to the direction he'll throw, then do a short animation of swinging his arm. If he doesn't move at all, there could be some mod conflict or Papyrus errors, but I have little idea what could be the nature of such a problem.

As to the problem with dogs, it seems that certain dogs are not really a member of 'the dog race' in Skyrim, which pretty much explains all the symptoms you mentioned above. I'll see if it's the case and try to fix it in the next update.

And for now, all interactive options with NPCs and dogs are just some temporary features, which I included to keep people interested in this mod. So, they'll need to be reimplemented from the scratch in future and hopefully will bring more variety and plausibility in dialog options.

Thanks for the feedback!

The npcs just continue to stare at me after I ask them.  Think I'll take a swing at testing the mod with minimal mods and see what breaks what.

Did a bit of testing with everything that I thought had a chance of mucking with things disabled. Still nothing . Attached papyrus logs of entering the game, immediately turning on the mod and asking a random guard and a named NPC (log 1 and 0 respectively) as well as my load order.

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.0.log

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 Dawnguard.esm

•  03 HearthFires.esm

•  04 Dragonborn.esm

•  05 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp [Version 3.0.7]

•  06 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

•  07 SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

•  08 CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.0.0]

•  09 SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.8]

•  0A ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  0B Heretical Resources.esm

•  0C Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]

•  0D ZazExtensionPack.esm

•  0E Devious Devices - Integration.esm

•  0F Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

•  10 AzarHair.esm

•  11 SkyUI.esp

•  12 RaceMenu.esp

•  13 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  14 NUHairstyles.esp

•  15 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

•  16 FNIS.esp

•  17 SOSRaceMenu.esp

•  18 XPMSE.esp

•  19 When Vampires Attack.esp [Version 2.1]

•  1A Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

•  1B SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

•  1C LindsMarksmageGarb.esp

•  1D SlaveTats.esp

•  1E SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

•  1F SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

•  20 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

•  21 HentaiCreatures.esp

•  22 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  23 iHUD.esp

•  24 iActivate.esp

•  25 Run For Your Lives.esp [Version 2.1.0]

•  26 Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp

•  27 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

•  28 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

•  29 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

•  2A aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

•  2B Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.8]

•  2C Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp

•  2D Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

•  2E Brows.esp

•  2F TheCoenaculiUNP.esp

•  30 KJ Tattoos 2K.esp

•  31 Apropos.esp

•  32 Immersive Pet Girl.esp

•  33 Devious Deviants.esp

•  34 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 3.1.5a]

•  35 ccas_starts.esp

•  36 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

The npcs just continue to stare at me after I ask them.  Think I'll take a swing at testing the mod with minimal mods and see what breaks what.

Did a bit of testing with everything that I thought had a chance of mucking with things disabled. Still nothing . Attached papyrus logs of entering the game, immediately turning on the mod and asking a random guard and a named NPC (log 1 and 0 respectively) as well as my load order.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.1.log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Sorry, but I couldn't to find any hints about the problem in those logs too. I'll add more log messages in the relevant code in the next release which hopefully might give us more clues.

no. all zaz reinstall doesn't help. still no crawl animation... maybe you put this animation in your resurse?

No, the animation is from ZaZ Extension pack, and it is based on FNIS AA feature. All my mod does as to the crawling animation is applying a single keyword to one of the items. So, there's high chance that either of those mods is outdated or is installed incorrectly (i.e. not running Generate FNIS for users) if you have trouble with the crawling animation.

I am so sorry Tamriel as i havent even had the chance to download the mod or test it as RL has gone a bit crazy this last xmas week BUT i am a very active skyrim player and very much wish to test your MOD and give your the deserved feedback. It may come a bit late but i will do it. :) 

Your hard work and effort is a credit to you and i am sure and know everyone loves your fresh ideas.

..and Merry Christmas. :)

Thank you for this mod. I was having problem with fetch, but see the tip about escape key. The throwing animation played. I was so excited it worked that I forgot look where it went. :lol:  I found it, but couldn't grab it before Delphine called me a stupid dog. Went to someone else, but it went under the table. Anyway it's nice to see it works. I'm using this RND http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75876/?

Could you make the stick into something like a dildo chew toy?

Thanks

I am so sorry Tamriel as i havent even had the chance to download the mod or test it as RL has gone a bit crazy this last xmas week BUT i am a very active skyrim player and very much wish to test your MOD and give your the deserved feedback. It may come a bit late but i will do it. :)

Your hard work and effort is a credit to you and i am sure and know everyone loves your fresh ideas.

..and Merry Christmas. :)

Please don't worry! Granted, I couldn't help but feeling a bit bummed when there's so few who cared to give me feedback when I really needed it. But I also understand that no one's really obliged to play this mod and test it, especially when it's in such an early stage that it lacks any interesting contents.

So, it's ok and you don't have anything to feel sorry for, as I'm only glad to see that you are still interested in this mod.

And I hope you've enjoyed your Christmas too :)

If you are having a problem with NPCs throwing the stick, after you select the dialogue hit escape, Don't let it go back to the menu. That's how I get it to work.

I can also confirm that this works for me. Thanks!

Ah... finally, a clue for this mysterious problem. Thanks!

Could you make the stick into something like a dildo chew toy?

Thanks

Sorry, it's not likely that I'll do something like that any time soon. It's because the stick is nothing but a duplicated log gag model from ZaZ pack, and all I did was to remove its rope using Nifskope.

In order to make such a toy, I suppose I need to learn how to make clothes in Skyrim, but considering limited time I can spend on this mod, and that I'm generally not much into introducing modern BDSM themed items, I don't think I can start working on that feature any time soon.

That being said, I'm not against having an option to switch the stick item to something fancier like that, if someone could provide suitable models for it.

Sorry, it's not likely that I'll do something like that any time soon. It's because the stick is nothing but a duplicated log gag model from ZaZ pack, and all I did was to remove its rope using Nifskope.

In order to make such a toy, I suppose I need to learn how to make clothes in Skyrim, but considering limited time I can spend on this mod, and that I'm generally not much into introducing modern BDSM themed items, I don't think I can start working on that feature any time soon.

That being said, I'm not against having an option to switch the stick item to something fancier like that, if someone could provide suitable models for it.

Making it glow would probably be enough. Either by giving the player a power to make the thing glow or the item itself could glow.

Also the hitting escape thing helped fix the issue for playing fetch for me. Though i couldn't figure out how to return the stick. Giving the fetch mechanic some tolerance in pick up range would also be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so I've found what seem to be two potential issues/incompatibilities with this mod. One is FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations. I have a default idle animation that I use via PCEA2. When I disable Immersive Pet Girl after using it for a while, my character reverts to the default vanilla idle animation, rather than going back to the PCEA2 idle that I was using prior to enabling Immersive Pet Girl. The second issue is regarding camera height — I don't know whether this issue is due to an incompatibility with the mod Customisable Camera (which I use), or the fact that my character is quite short, but the camera doesn't return to its normal position after I disable your mod, it's in a higher position. The only way to get the camera back to its normal position is to reload a save or change a setting in the Cutomizable Camera MCM (which seems to "reset" things).

Are these issues something you might be able to fix? I love the mod otherwise.

I'm sorry, I'm abandoning my mod... AGAIN :(

I feel like I could be one of the most irresponsible modders who ever uploaded anything to LL, but I have to tell you that I won't be able to continue working on this mod anymore.

It's because I decided to stop modding Skyrim altogether, since I began learning a game engine recently. I found that it's much more rewarding and fun to work with the new environment and I love the fact that now I can work with a fully featured programming language with a modern IDE and a much more streamlined workflow with Blender.

I wish I could continue working with my Skyrim mods too, but I can only use my spare time to work on creating games or mods, so I can't really afford to do both of them at the same time.

Thanks for showing interests for my mods, and my apologies for not being able to deliver what I initially planned with them.

Good bye, everyone!

P.S.: I doubt if there could be anyone who would want to continue working on this mod at its current stage. But in case anyone needs any part of this mod for their own use, or want to take over, then you are free to do whatever you want and you don't have to ask my permission.