SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

I kind of gave up on SRLE-LOTD as that damn thing is way to long just to install, never mind patch.

There are some small issues with EBD, as it has a script to load modify headparts in game, which might cause a small delay. I wouldn't recommend it for heavily scripted games and games with large amount of NPC's.

On the whole EBD patching wasn't too hard. You can just add these head/mouth/eyes meshes, which replaces the original meshes in the game, meaning EBD will just use these ones now.

The important thing was to patch the race files added by each mod. I've added the race patcher script which will patch the races and make them use the female body meshes. This was important for leveled NPC's and other trivial stuff.

On 10/16/2018 at 3:02 AM, Corsec said:

Sorry I didn't notice your post above the other new post until now.

See below. Look under 'DATA - Flags'. Just right-click on the 'Female' flag in a mod plugin and click 'Remove'. Repeat for all female hairparts and hairlines. You can't change the data in 'Skyrim.esm', only in mods. Remember to repeat for all hairlines referenced under 'Extra Parts' (just do them all to be safe). You don't need to change the FLST references under 'RNAM - Valid Races'. Also check the 'TNAM - Texture Set' for any references that also need feminized.

You can feminize male hairs by making the record identical to one for female hairs. You don't need to remove the 'Male' flag.

Removing the 'Female' flag is what allows males to load female hairs. Let me know if you need any other help. If you are in doubt, just check how it's handled in 'SkyFem.esp' to see how to deal with it. Or ask here, either is fine.

If you still can't do it then I'm willing to do it for you, but it's better for you to learn how to do this yourself.

image.png.e874367ac71f3c3f88d107008caa04bf.png

Thanks for the help but I ran into a problem. I managed to remove the female tag from all the hairs in the esp but as soon I started to remove the hairlines under 'Extra Parts', it only lets me remove one of the hairlines listed not both. So I went ahead and removed all the hairlines that had 'Female' in the title leaving only the one with the name of the hair starting with a "0". I launched the game and nothing, the feminized males still have the vanilla hair.

Was I supposed to remove the other hair line referenced or should I have still removed both?

Oh, by the way I used one of the scripts posted here by another user a short while ago called "SkyFem - HeadPart Addon 1.pas" and BAM! It quickly removed the female tag from all the hairs in 'Headparts' instead of going at one at a time. I still had to remove the hairlines one by one though. Thanks a11hai1kotl for the script, it did save me some time.

Two Hairlines.PNG

One Hairline.PNG

1 hour ago, Jent456 said:

Thanks for the help but I ran into a problem. I managed to remove the female tag from all the hairs in the esp but as soon I started to remove the hairlines under 'Extra Parts', it only lets me remove one of the hairlines listed not both. So I went ahead and removed all the hairlines that had 'Female' in the title leaving only the one with the name of the hair starting with a "0". I launched the game and nothing, the feminized males still have the vanilla hair.

Was I supposed to remove the other hair line referenced or should I have still removed both?

Oh, by the way I used one of the scripts posted here by another user a short while ago called "SkyFem - HeadPart Addon 1.pas" and BAM! It quickly removed the female tag from all the hairs in 'Headparts' instead of going at one at a time. I still had to remove the hairlines one by one though. Thanks a11hai1kotl for the script, it did save me some time.

Two Hairlines.PNG

One Hairline.PNG

You shouldn't remove the hairlines under 'Extra Parts'. Leave them there, do not remove them. You NEED hairlines to paint the scalp and provide lower layers of hair. Instead, just go to the records for the hairline and remove the 'Female' flag. Hairlines are under the 'Headparts' file header.

And patching KS Hairdos won't change the hairstyles of vanilla NPCs, unless they are patched by another mod to load KS Hairdos. But then you would need to also generate FaceGen to properly patch, not just plugin edits.

If you are using another mod to make feminized males load KS hairdos, then that mod will have been patched to make them load MALE hairs. So you will need to feminize male hairs and hairlines by making them identical to the ones. And then generate custom FaceGen.

I don't know if you can use the console to make NPCs change their hairstyle in Skyrim, but you can in Fallout 4.

EDIT: Below are some examples of how to edit male and female hairs and hairlines. All hairs have had the gender flag removed. The Nord01 version of the male hair has been edited to be identical to the Nord01 female hair in the 'Model', 'Parts' and 'Extra Parts' records. It now loads the female meshes for it's hair, and uses the female hairline instead of the male one. You can do the same swap for different races and hair numbers like Nord02, DarkElf03 etc. If there are more male hairs than female hairs you will have to make more than one male hair copy the same female hair. There is no need to edit male hairlines since the male hairs will be swapped to load female hairlines instead, but female hairlines still need the gender flag removed.

You do NOT need to remove female hairlines. But you do need to make male hairs use female hairlines rather than male ones.

image.png.ba4ce10ee129d32dd88abe866d2e544b.png

image.png.b0b25d2938b9aa3f256209f81632e69b.png

image.png.6484bfbc5285e7e8f6cc06e04905d45f.png

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Sounds interesting. Will this leave any traces if i uninstall this with NMM ? 

You mean the main mod SkyFem, or the patches that a11hai1kotl posted earlier? If it's the main mod then you can install/uninstall at will because it only uses plugins and FaceGen. No scripts so it shouldn't break your game.

There is an issue that's been reported to me, but I've never confirmed or tested. It's possible that the game engine assigns male/female animations to NPCs at new game start and won't change them when mods are installed/uninstalled. Since SkyFem assigns female animations to males, you might have problems with males not using the correct animation gender sets after mid-game install/uninstall. I don't know if this is true or not.

If you need extra patches made I'm willing to help if the work isn't too much for me (I'm very lazy).

Also; upgrade to MO2, it's far better.

Great avatar BTW.

4 minutes ago, Corsec said:

You mean the main mod SkyFem, or the patches that a11hai1kotl posted earlier? If it's the main mod then you can install/uninstall at will because it only uses plugins and FaceGen. No scripts so it shouldn't break your game.

There is an issue that's been reported to me, but I've never confirmed or tested. It's possible that the game engine assigns male/female animations to NPCs at new game start and won't change them when mods are installed/uninstalled. Since SkyFem assigns female animations to males, you might have problems with males not using the correct animation gender sets after mid-game install/uninstall. I don't know if this is true or not.

If you need extra patches made I'm willing to help if the work isn't too much for me (I'm very lazy).

Also; upgrade to MO2, it's far better.

Great avatar BTW.

I didn´t really get that. So it could possibly happen to me that after uninstall Males will use Female Animations ?

Oh and Thanks. Kinda sad that Loverslab has quite low  file limit for Profile Pictures (In my opinion, although i know that they have their reasons). Thats why its such a low quality. 

-Aki

26 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I didn´t really get that. So it could possibly happen to me that after uninstall Males will use Female Animations ?

Oh and Thanks. Kinda sad that Loverslab has quite low  file limit for Profile Pictures (In my opinion, although i know that they have their reasons). Thats why its such a low quality. 

-Aki 

If it's a bug with the mod, it will only happen if you play with a different mod setup than you started the new game with. So if you install it now on a pre-existing savegame, and like, the Jarl of Whiterun still walks like a dude, then the bug is confirmed. I thought I had posted it on the mod description, but I haven't. Fixed now. Shouldn't affect sexlab animations, to the best of my knowledge. With SkyFem, males still have the male gender flag and will use male sexlab animations, which is appropriate for futanari.

How did you get that facial expression on the PCs face during gameplay? And which mod is the gag from?

EDIT: Corrected myself. Now reads- "So if you install it now on a pre-existing savegame, and like, the Jarl of Whiterun still walks like a dude, then the bug is confirmed". Previously said "new save" rather than "pre-existing".

8 hours ago, Corsec said:

If it's a bug with the mod, it will only happen if you play with a different mod setup than you started the new game with. So if you install it now on a pre-existing savegame, and like, the Jarl of Whiterun still walks like a dude, then the bug is confirmed. I thought I had posted it on the mod description, but I haven't. Fixed now. Shouldn't affect sexlab animations, to the best of my knowledge. With SkyFem, males still have the male gender flag and will use male sexlab animations, which is appropriate for futanari.

How did you get that facial expression on the PCs face during gameplay? And which mod is the gag from?

EDIT: Corrected myself. Now reads- "So if you install it now on a pre-existing savegame, and like, the Jarl of Whiterun still walks like a dude, then the bug is confirmed". Previously said "new save" rather than "pre-existing".

That Gag is from Zaz but VirginMarie used it in her wonderful Mod "Shout Like a Virgin" where you have to keep your Virginity. One of the Divines, Noctural wants you to keep it. But before she couldn´t find you. But since you used your Thu´um, that awakened the Gods. Now if you lose your Virginity and use your Thu´um too often a lot of unusual stuff will happen and you´ll be forced into Virgin Training by Noctural where you´ll be wearing this Gear (Including the Gag if you chose it in the MCM). You have to get your Virginity back. In the most Painful and Pleasuring ways possible. And the Facial Expression is included i believe. That Gag pushes a dildo into your mouth.

-Aki

14 hours ago, AkiKay said:

That Gag is from Zaz but VirginMarie used it in her wonderful Mod "Shout Like a Virgin" where you have to keep your Virginity. One of the Divines, Noctural wants you to keep it. But before she couldn´t find you. But since you used your Thu´um, that awakened the Gods. Now if you lose your Virginity and use your Thu´um too often a lot of unusual stuff will happen and you´ll be forced into Virgin Training by Noctural where you´ll be wearing this Gear (Including the Gag if you chose it in the MCM). You have to get your Virginity back. In the most Painful and Pleasuring ways possible. And the Facial Expression is included i believe. That Gag pushes a dildo into your mouth.

-Aki

Wow, this mod is significantly improved since the last time I read it's description. Definitely installing this for the next new game. Thanks!

And it's the facial expression that makes that avatar pic so excellent.

I have uploaded new patches for the updated versions of WAF-R, CCF, CACO, Improved Closedface Helmets (WAF-R version) and Remodeled Armor for CBBE .

EDIT: Added some city/town upgrade mods.

On 11/1/2018 at 7:46 AM, AkiKay said:

-Aki

I have also uploaded a SkyFem patch for Shout Like a Virgin.

Can you tell me how to generate facegen only for changed npc?

I started patching the SRLE LOTD and it actually seems to be working. Hopefully will have something good to show....

43 minutes ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Can you tell me how to generate facegen only for changed npc? 

I started patching the SRLE LOTD and it actually seems to be working. Hopefully will have something good to show....

No way to do it in a completely automated way, as far as I know. My way is just the manual way. Make a list of the altered actors in Notepad. Load in the CK, open up the actors list and manually select all the altered actors. CTRL + F4.

You can also set up a temporary patch that ONLY inlcudes the altered actors. Open it in the CK with only SkyFem.esp also selected. Don't select their masters or any other plugins for loading, the CK will load them automatically as needed. The NPCs included in the temporary patch should now have an asterisk (*) next to their name in the CK. If you did it correctly, the NPCs NOT included in the temporary patch won't have asterisks next to their name. This should help you correctly identify altered NPCs.

Also, I haven't checked out the files you posted yet. I've been spending my gaming time making a modlist for a new game, and I was waiting until you explained more about your work. Are you still planning to post a tutorial for your files yet?

If you want to collaborate on anything or need help for patching, let me know.

If you make patches, you are welcome to upload them somewhere, or I can add them to the modpage if you like, with credits.

On 11/11/2018 at 2:17 PM, Corsec said:

No way to do it in a completely automated way, as far as I know. My way is just the manual way. Make a list of the altered actors in Notepad. Load in the CK, open up the actors list and manually select all the altered actors. CTRL + F4.

You can also set up a temporary patch that ONLY inlcudes the altered actors. Open it in the CK with only SkyFem.esp also selected. Don't select their masters or any other plugins for loading, the CK will load them automatically as needed. The NPCs included in the temporary patch should now have an asterisk (*) next to their name in the CK. If you did it correctly, the NPCs NOT included in the temporary patch won't have asterisks next to their name. This should help you correctly identify altered NPCs.

Also, I haven't checked out the files you posted yet. I've been spending my gaming time making a modlist for a new game, and I was waiting until you explained more about your work. Are you still planning to post a tutorial for your files yet?

If you want to collaborate on anything or need help for patching, let me know.

If you make patches, you are welcome to upload them somewhere, or I can add them to the modpage if you like, with credits.

Thanks a lot.

I had done the temporary patch but didn't notice the asterix that time. I'll give it another go.

I'll also post the tutorial at some point. Been busy a bit IRL so have been putting off the tutorial making.

Also I have been doing this for the special edition of skyrim as most of the mods that I need have been ported plus the SRLE-LOTD guide is pretty fucking solid.

The Sexlab mods have been making it crash unfortunately..... I got a bit too hasty with the installation....

Will try and fix that as well.

Another question.... How do you identify NPCs that actually need patching? Not every NPC has a facegen file associated. e.g. the templated NPCs don't actually have the files yea?

Or I might be wrong and would need to do more research.

Cuz this is like ~6K npcs to generate files for.... And that is impossible.... Fuck.

Any ideas on how to make it faster?

2 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Thanks a lot.

I had done the temporary patch but didn't notice the asterix that time. I'll give it another go.

I'll also post the tutorial at some point. Been busy a bit IRL so have been putting off the tutorial making.

Also I have been doing this for the special edition of skyrim as most of the mods that I need have been ported plus the SRLE-LOTD guide is pretty fucking solid.

The Sexlab mods have been making it crash unfortunately..... I got a bit too hasty with the installation....

Will try and fix that as well.

Another question.... How do you identify NPCs that actually need patching? Not every NPC has a facegen file associated. e.g. the templated NPCs don't actually have the files yea?

Or I might be wrong and would need to do more research.

Cuz this is like ~6K npcs to generate files for.... And that is impossible.... Fuck.

Any ideas on how to make it faster?

Not every NPC needs facegen either because they won't use it (corpses, usually) or because they will share it with a templated NPC (generic levelled NPCs usually). The CK will just skip over many NPCs that you try to export FaceGen for. So you might not need to export for as many NPCs as you think.

To identify NPCs that need patching you can use the 'References' tab in TES5Edit (bottom of the right-panel). So, if you are patching for a new headpart, texture, race or whatever then you can use the references tab to identify which NPCs will be loading it. Most of the time, it's OK to just target all males from a mod.

When I'm mass-exporting, my procedure is first to group-select all members of the modded group, using the shared prefix while I'm looking at the list of all actors (assuming the mod-maker was kind enough to use a shared prefix for their modded NPCs). Then manually de-select all female actors (widen the panel to see the gender flag further to the right).

One very important piece of advice I forgot to mention earlier. When you export NPC facegen in the CK, load the CK from a seperate MO profile with as few mods active as possible. Don't load any graphics or textures, I've found that this causes bugs in the export process where the facegen texture is just two bands of colour divided horizontally at the eye-line. Other parts of the texture aren't loaded either.

Don't know how to speed up the export process, when I made the vanilla facegen (1500 NPCs) it was several hours and I just left the computer and came back when it was done. Maybe you can do it overnight?

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

Not every NPC needs facegen either because they won't use it (corpses, usually) or because they will share it with a templated NPC (generic levelled NPCs usually). The CK will just skip over many NPCs that you try to export FaceGen for. So you might not need to export for as many NPCs as you think.

To identify NPCs that need patching you can use the 'References' tab in TES5Edit (bottom of the right-panel). So, if you are patching for a new headpart, texture, race or whatever then you can use the references tab to identify which NPCs will be loading it. Most of the time, it's OK to just target all males from a mod.

When I'm mass-exporting, my procedure is first to group-select all members of the modded group, using the shared prefix while I'm looking at the list of all actors (assuming the mod-maker was kind enough to use a shared prefix for their modded NPCs). Then manually de-select all female actors (widen the panel to see the gender flag further to the right).

One very important piece of advice I forgot to mention earlier. When you export NPC facegen in the CK, load the CK from a seperate MO profile with as few mods active as possible. Don't load any graphics or textures, I've found that this causes bugs in the export process where the facegen texture is just two bands of colour divided horizontally at the eye-line. Other parts of the texture aren't loaded either.

Don't know how to speed up the export process, when I made the vanilla facegen (1500 NPCs) it was several hours and I just left the computer and came back when it was done. Maybe you can do it overnight?

Is it also possible to specify the folder to output the facegen files to?

9 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Is it also possible to specify the folder to output the facegen files to?

Not that I know of, which is a problem because the CK will automatically overwrite pre-existing facegen that exists as loose files. If the pre-existing facegen is stored in a BSA or doesn't already exist then instead it will output into the overwrite folder for MO. So to keep all your facegen together you need to manually use the 'Hide' function in MO (double click on mod, open Filetree and right click on folder)  so that the loose facegen folders will be inactive in MO even when the mod itself is active. Otherwise you will have to dig through the mod folders and copy-paste to assemble all the new facegen together.

Also in the CK you can open the actors list by Race + Gender so if you are only a particular race + gender combo you can get a list of onlythose actors.

9 minutes ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Quick question...

Is it possible to make a templated npc use the same facegen file as its template?

Then it might be easier to just make them copies of things....

Sorry, I don't know. That kind of stuff uses the flags under the 'ACBS - Configuration' and the 'TPLT - Template' sections but I have never needed to research or experiment with it. I can only suggest researching and experimenting with it yourself.

So how did you get up to 6K NPCs to patch? Is it all from EBDR and LOTD?

LOTD, Forgotten City, Vigilant.... and tones of other huge quest mods....

Also enemy revamping overhauls like OBIS, OMEGA, Revamped, etc.

The modlist I'm trying to patch has got ~700 mods....

Lief is interesting!!

59 minutes ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Overall there are ~154 mods which are adding npcs.

That's...insane. Good luck, you are far more ambitious than me. I have already uploaded an OBIS patch on the Nexus page. It was too big to upload on LL.

I don't particularly recommend doing what you are doing, since SkyFem doesn't really provide relevant content for non-fetish mods.  And you are very likely to burn out before you finish and then never play it all anyway. A lot of mods can safely be added mid-game, so I'd recommend just patching a smaller modlist and then adding new mods plus patches only whenever you decide to play them. Since more mods adds more CTDs, instability and load times, it's overall better to add them later in the game and play them on a seperate savegame. That way you can enjoy the experience and can avoid adding them to the main savegame. Also you can install/uninstall SkyFem midgame if you want. So, you could play a SkyFem game with less mods, then disable SkyFem to be be able to install and play quest mods.

Just...try anything but what you are planning.

I've been meaning to patch some more quest mods like Vigilant for when I eventually play them some time in the future. So if you post a txt file with a full list then it might motivate me to patch some of them sooner rather than later.

EDIT: LOTD recommends not using it alongside sexlab since they are both so script heavy. Maybe you can run two seperate profiles, one for Nexus quest mods and the other for sexlab stuff?

Also added my modlist in case you find it helpful.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

8 hours ago, Corsec said:

That's...insane. Good luck, you are far more ambitious than me. I have already uploaded an OBIS patch on the Nexus page. It was too big to upload on LL.

I don't particularly recommend doing what you are doing, since SkyFem doesn't really provide relevant content for non-fetish mods.  And you are very likely to burn out before you finish and then never play it all anyway. A lot of mods can safely be added mid-game, so I'd recommend just patching a smaller modlist and then adding new mods plus patches only whenever you decide to play them. Since more mods adds more CTDs, instability and load times, it's overall better to add them later in the game and play them on a seperate savegame. That way you can enjoy the experience and can avoid adding them to the main savegame. Also you can install/uninstall SkyFem midgame if you want. So, you could play a SkyFem game with less mods, then disable SkyFem to be be able to install and play quest mods.

Just...try anything but what you are planning.

I've been meaning to patch some more quest mods like Vigilant for when I eventually play them some time in the future. So if you post a txt file with a full list then it might motivate me to patch some of them sooner rather than later.

EDIT: LOTD recommends not using it alongside sexlab since they are both so script heavy. Maybe you can run two seperate profiles, one for Nexus quest mods and the other for sexlab stuff?

Also added my modlist in case you find it helpful.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

I've had a crazy idea.... the kind of idea that you get at 1am in the night.... MUAHAHAHA.

I'll let you know what it is if that works.

I want to do as much automated work as possible that patching lists becomes as easy as possible.

I am uploading some files, you can take a look at what they do.

Unfortunately at some point I might need to use python to get around the facegendata problem.

Might be able to finish this coding by next weekish, but no guarantees :(

SkyFem - Copy only males with Head Parts and Face Morphs.pas

SkyFem - Copy only races with Head Data.pas

SkyFem - Record Patcher.pas

SkyFem - Remove Parts (for beards).pas

SkyFem - Reuse faces.pas

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt