[Sims 4] Zorak Sex Animations for WhickedWhims [05/09/2021]

New update with what i have been working on today. Sadly the sound i was working on adding made the game crash, probably because of how i added them, so that update is pushed back a little.

We have some new locations, two animations for the piano, more are planned that is not only on the seat of the piano. Two animations for the window, one of them is also used on the floor. Then we have one that i did for fun and silliness, female masturbation using the fish statue. I also made a little rougher animation this time that is on the table.

I hope you guys like the update.

Thank you for the update! :)

Guest Redabyss

Thanks wholeheartedly for the update my friend and for your hard work! TS4 is improving steadily thanks to you... and you're making us happy! :) I will try the update ASAP! Again, a HUGE thanks!!!

I'm just glad you guys like it. I enjoy doing it as well so you will see more in the future. I think i want to make some tomorrow if i have time. So look forward to that... well if it happens.

If you guys got any ideas for animations on objects that  don't have their own general category, hit me up, the one with the fish statue was fun. They aren't priority and are mostly for fun silliness, but having some unique touches to the mod is pretty fun.

Guest Redabyss

I'm just glad you guys like it. I enjoy doing it as well so you will see more in the future. I think i want to make some tomorrow if i have time. So look forward to that... well if it happens.

If you guys got any ideas for animations on objects that  don't have their own general category, hit me up, the one with the fish statue was fun. They aren't priority and are mostly for fun silliness, but having some unique touches to the mod is pretty fun.

Will definitely think about something :P

Guest Redabyss

What do you think of some bar stool animations? Might do some of that as well.

Actually the bar stool has a few of them. Launching the game to check if there are any cool objects to use!

EDIT: Alright, I got some ideas.

- The Photo Set! Why don't you have MMF or FFM, one person filming/photographing (or at least pretending to) and the other two having their time? :P

- The Dance Floor, or in front of the Juke Box! Dance sex!

I have a few ideas if you don't mind them.

-some MMF anims like double penetrations.

-blowjobs on the couch(sims 4 is lack of those :) )

-lesbian foot sex

Also great work with the anims :D they look really good.

mind them? I love them!

I actually also want to do some DP animations, so that will be made. Blowjobs on couches has been requested before, so that will be made as well in time. Had not thought of lesbian footsex, might do some of that as well.

mind them? I love them!

I actually also want to do some DP animations, so that will be made. Blowjobs on couches has been requested before, so that will be made as well in time. Had not thought of lesbian footsex, might do some of that as well.

Awesome :D!

Well about the foot sex if you have the Spaa day it gives a nice chair where sims can get foot massage or do foot massage for others :). Maybe you can use that chair as more erotic version of foot massage. In this case it may can be used as F/F and M/F anim.

Of course the bed is option for an lesbian foot sex too.

More ideas:

-Dual couch blowjob MFF, double fun :D

-Reserve cowgirl

- Female version of the massage table anim with licking or fingering.

mind them? I love them!

Awesome :D!

Well about the foot sex if you have the Spaa day it gives a nice chair where sims can get foot massage or do foot massage for others :). Maybe you can use that chair as more erotic version of foot massage. In this case it may can be used as F/F and M/F anim.

Of course the bed is option for an lesbian foot sex too.

More ideas:

-Dual couch blowjob MFF, double fun :D

-Reserve cowgirl

- Female version of the massage table anim with licking or fingering.

Dual couch blowjob was the actual request, so now it seams more people really want it :P But don't worry i have it on my to do list. And i have wanted to do something with the massage chairs so will definitely look at that. Female version of the massage table is also a great idea. Will have to do some renaming of the animations then so you know which is which ^^ like "Female Massage, Male Massage" idk just thinking "out loud".

Guest Redabyss

MF Teasing - Floor Teasing (Buttjob mgiht be a better name)

I love this <3

Man, glad you liked it.

That's my kind of stuff alright, haha! 

Anyway, your animations is always good, keep up the good work!

Also, did you noticed my last suggestion?

Dual couch blowjob was the actual request, so now it seams more people really want it :P But don't worry i have it on my to do list. And i have wanted to do something with the massage chairs so will definitely look at that. Female version of the massage table is also a great idea. Will have to do some renaming of the animations then so you know which is which ^^ like "Female Massage, Male Massage" idk just thinking "out loud".

Nice :D.

more Idea:

-That fish statue is so random and fun :D, maybe it can have an FF or FFF version wich worshipping that fish :D with fingering each other or just masturbationg around that. Like a cultist group or fetishist group worship their idol :D. Also you gave reason to buy that statue :).

MF Teasing - Floor Teasing (Buttjob mgiht be a better name)

I love this <3

Man, glad you liked it.

That's my kind of stuff alright, haha! 

Anyway, your animations is always good, keep up the good work!

Also, did you noticed my last suggestion?

Ah shit, i missed it because you made an edit to your comment. Took a look at it now, really like the photo set idea, might even be able to do it so someone can take a photo in-game, of the action. Some thing to hang on the wall maybe ^^. Not sure if I'm ready for animations that have a dance feel to it yet, but might be able to do something using the jukebox or dj booth, like they got all horny while listening to music and dancing.

Nice :D.

more Idea:

-That fish statue is so random and fun :D, maybe it can have an FF or FFF version wich worshipping that fish :D with fingering each other or just masturbationg around that. Like a cultist group or fetishist group worship their idol :D. Also you gave reason to buy that statue :).

I like it! Would be so much fun using that. Might have to set up a whole scene just to take screenshots of it for the previews.

I like it! Would be so much fun using that. Might have to set up a whole scene just to take screenshots of it for the previews.

:D Hail the fish XDD.

Cult of the Eternal Fish Well/Statue I can see my new club :D. Need the bult some abadoned look like place with a basement with the statue :D.

:D Hail the fish XDD.

Cult of the Eternal Fish Well/Statue I can see my new club :D. Need the bult some abadoned look like place with a basement with the statue :D.

All hail the fish! :D

Hi Zorak!

By far my favorite animations!!!!!! You have a natural gift for it.  Any chance we could get a rimjob anymation?  Or any really really beta-position? Keep up the great work!

Thanks man, i'll see what i can do about the rimjobs, i'll put it on the list right now.

If you guys got any ideas for animations on objects that  don't have their own general category, hit me up, the one with the fish statue was fun.

I would like to have animations on balcony using balcony railings. such as balcony stand when female holds balcony railing and male stands behind... maybe some variations, a female put her leg on balcony railing, female arched back while continuing to hold the railing... I think it would be awesome to have sex in front of all the street:)

P.S. will you continue to work on the sound or you stopped?

Hmm, balcony railing whould be nice, but im not sure if it is possible, i will look into it.

No i have not stopped with adding sound, will stil ltry getting it to work. In my initial test when the game did not crash i think i got pretty good results with the sound. But as it was unreliable i had re add the animations without sound for the time being. When i get it to work without crashing i will start adding sound to animations, not all at the same time, because some animations will need to be longer for it to work properly. But the goal is to have all animations with sound.