[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

23 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Load Order is...

Mods/

Mods/First Level Folders

Mods/First Level Folders/Second Level Folders

etc.

In your example (1)WW loads before (2)CMAR.

Just move cmar back into Mods and it loads before WW.

Regular CC Clothing, Makeup, etc., work fine in a third Level Folder but Body Mods don't, especially defaults.

I thought so too but I tried the scheme they shown and it worked, so maybe the order is a bit more tricky. But I agree that some critical mods are best kept in the main Mods folder.

1 minute ago, wild_guy said:

I thought so too but I tried the scheme they shown and it worked, so maybe the order is a bit more tricky. But I agree that some critical mods are best kept in the main Mods folder.

Just recently the WW folder was changed to !WickedWhimsMod so if ppl are still using that it will mess up their load order badly.

So if installing the defaults/body parts in the Mods/Root, that issue is still avoided too.

I think the WW install folder has been changed back to normal now without the leading !

13 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Just recently the WW folder was changed to !WickedWhimsMod so if ppl are still using that it will mess up their load order badly.

So if installing the defaults/body parts in the Mods/Root, that issue is still avoided too.

I think the WW install folder has been changed back to normal now without the leading !

It was changed back because I asked Turbo about that, because I noticed it started to override everything, even if you have your custom default replacements in the main Mods. I don't know why it's so, maybe something is broken on EA side or I stopped understanding the order... That looked just like the folders don't matter but only the names.

Edited by wild_guy
18 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

It was changed back because I asked Turbo about that, because I noticed it started to override everything, even if you have your custom default replacements in the main Mods. I don't know why it's so, maybe something is broken on EA side or I stopped understanding the order... That looked just like the folders don't matter but only the names.

Quite possible something else was going on but I think the reason It was added before was to try and avoid conflicts between the old rigs and the new ones.

Usually if they load after WW then WW takes precedence but in this case I don't think it worked right anyway.

Too many other variables involved including how ppl installed everything along with those that use 200gb of Mods & CC.

And the new game update and Pack just compounded everything.

I just used the old folder name and had no problems because I knew I had no other body conflicts.

Plus I haven't updated my game yet.

I still see Better Bodies listed on the WW download page as optional and that's been broken for ages and it's still causing problems. 

Thank you everyone for the replies. I've tried placing the Cmar file either directly in my Mods folder or in a subfolder Mods/MyMods. Either of these placements seem to work fine if I reinstall WickedWhims v169b. I do not have the "!" in my WickedWhims folder name. I will keep trying different combinations of the Cmar file placement & hope that I can get the female body shape back to how it looks with v169b in my game. Is anyone else seeing a change in the body shape when upgrading to v170f? Is this an intentional change in WickedWhims? If so, I hope TD would consider making the old body shape an option in the Body settings. I am not a fan of the new look.

Edited by Idaho46442
9 minutes ago, Idaho46442 said:

Is anyone else seeing a change in the body shape when upgrading to v170f? Is this an intentional change in WickedWhims? If so, I hope TD would consider making the old body shape an option in the Body settings.

Someone recently posted side by side pictures of the old and the new and then I could see the differences.

Yes the new WW bottoms have been changed and TURBO mentioned something about trying to bring back the old body as optional in a future update.

The original body was changed from 1.69 to 1.70a but I've see some improvements since then.

TURBO also mentioned the body shapes were still a WIP under development. 

4 minutes ago, Idaho46442 said:

If so, I hope TD would consider making the old body shape an option in the Body settings. I am not a fan of the new look.

Yes, the default WW body has been changed. I can't say for sure but some changes or alternatives may be already planned. I think you should better tell your opinion and ask about this in the WW thread.

I tried a different version of the Cmar file called "cmarFemaleBottomNudeinCAS_Patched" and I placed it in the same subfolder where I put the FBD files (along a few other optional overlays that I occasionally use on sims). Everything seems to be working fine in my game now with the Body Selector menu. I can definitely tell the difference between the native shape and the Cmar override shape. I don't think this is actually what fixed it, though, because I think the only difference between the two Cmar files is that one shows up in the CAS menu and the other does not. Either one should work with the WW Body Selector override setting. I don't think I made any errors before with the file placement, but that is certainly possible. I always delete the localthumbcache when making changes in my Mods folder.

Well, for whatever reason, as long as it is working now and I can go back to the old body shape + use FBD with v170, I am happy. I am also glad to hear that TD is already considering bringing the old body back as an option. Thanks again to everyone for the comments and suggestions.

Edited by Idaho46442
On 6/28/2022 at 3:54 PM, Scorpio said:

Load Order is...

Mods/

Mods/First Level Folders

Mods/First Level Folders/Second Level Folders

etc.

In your example (1)WW loads before (2)CMAR.

Just move cmar back into Mods and it loads before WW.

Regular CC Clothing, Makeup, etc., work fine in a third Level Folder but Body Mods don't, especially defaults.

On 6/28/2022 at 4:22 PM, wild_guy said:

Yes, the load order is a bit more tricky than that. It actually is like this:

Mods/*Alphabetically*

Mods/First Level Folders-*Alphabetically*

Mods/First Level Folders/Second Level Folders-*Alphabetically*

etc.

So if you want your mods to Overide WW then their folder name should be Alphabetically higher. The easy way is to create a folder in your mods named "Anatomy" and put your overides there. If you want to be more certain you can add a "!", but I woldn't recomend it. I dont know how the game will react to that. I might not even load it. Personaly I have a folder called Anatomy and put Cmar's female bodies from his anatomy mod ( formally WW default) and selected for all females to use the Maxis overide. Now all the females use the good old body. :) 

These are the two packages I fave installed from Anatomy mod:

cmar_NippleTopFemale.package

cmar_NudeBottomFemale.package

Edited by azmodan22

@azmodan22 yeah, this ways is good, I just use a liittle different variation thinking it works like you said. I keep Cmar's body in the main Mods folder but I found that WW can override them even there although it's in its own subfolder, just like if it would be in the main Mods too. Main Mods loads first and then subfolders right?

59 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

Now all the females use the good old body

That's my reason of Cmar's body usage as well, we're thinking the same way :)

Edited by wild_guy
20 minutes ago, Latuda said:

@azmodan22  Thank you I had never thought of Anatomy as a folder name super good idea ! Is it ok to put in this folder too Female Body Details ?

Yes you can, but youdont have to. The "problem" is not with Female Body Details. They work fine but now they are applied to the wrong body. If you use the older cmars' one (the one Female Body Details were designe for) everything wil look as it did before the new bodies.

14 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

@azmodan22 yeah, this ways is good, I just use a liittle different variation thinking it works like you said. I keep Cmar's body in the main Mods folder but I found that WW can override them even there although it's in its own subfolder, just like if it would be in the main Mods too. Main Mods loads first and then sublolders right?

That's my reason of Cmar's body usage as well, we're thinking the same way :)

Technicaly, if they are in any folder which first letter is before W, it should work.

20 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

If you want to be more certain you can add a "!", but I woldn't recomend it. I dont know how the game will react to that. I might not even load it.

Yes it works but I don't like using it either because it's a non standard symbol not normally allowed to be used on older OS's.

The one that's safer to use is an  _ 'underscore' or use numbers instead like: 0_Default_Skin, 1_Body_Parts, etc.

Or A, B, C works too as you mentioned and I use both methods at the same time but the 'Alphabetical Order' things I just assumed as WYSIWYG or Top Down

Folder Listings. 

Edited by Scorpio
spelling
1 hour ago, qusar said:

i cant seem to get this working its all downloaded in the mods folder and shows in the mod list when i start the game but no customisation appears on the character creation. am i missing something?

Make sure you installed it using the FBD folder as it needs to load before Wicked Whims to work correctly.

If you're on a Mac the load order is reversed and Z loads before A.

In CAS zoom in on Head then Select Face and then Details I think.

You can't see them after being applied in CAS unless you remove their everyday clothing first and zoom out.

Edited by Scorpio
On 12/5/2016 at 8:14 PM, wild_guy said:

[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [08.04.2022]

View File

Hey! Let me present you my creation for adult The Sims 4:

Female Body Details

complex mod

Making mods takes much time and this mod really can't progress without your support, so if you like my work and have the ability to support me then please do it on my Patreon page. You can get early access to new content. Gold and Platinum supporters also get access to exclusive bonus stuff.
128572281_Becomeapatronwild_guybutton.png.657e2e02a313b5e193a8993612ae4d89.png

This mod allows to give nice and realistic nude look to your female sims.

The stuff marked in red is new or updated and is currently available for early access on Patreon

Contains

• wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package - detailed female default nude skin, Majestic's based remake (thanks to him).
  • wild_guy Nipples.package - different types of female nipples, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailCreaseForehead).
  • wild_guy BreastVeins.package - different types of visible veins on breasts, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailMoleCheekLeft). 
  • wild_guy PubicHairCAS.package - different styles of female pubic hair in 8 WW natural pubic hair colors, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailCreaseMouth).
  • wild_guy PubicHairDynamic.package - independent version of FBD pubic hair made specially for the WickedWhims dynamic pubic hair feature. Contains all hairstyles available in the CAS pubic hair version. Can be used separately or together with CAS version.
  • wild_guy TanlinesBottom.package - different types of female bottom tan lines, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailDimpleRight).
  • wild_guy TanlinesTop.package - different types of female top tan lines, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailDimpleLeft).
  • wild_guy TanlinesFull.package - different types of female one-piece swimsuit tan lines, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailDimpleRight). Not allowed for random.
  • wild_guy Vaginas.package - different types of vagina, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailMoleCheekRight).
  • wild_guy Moles.package - replacement of the default lip mole skin detail with additional items added (since cheek mole slot is used for vaginas) (used slot: SkinDetailMoleLipLeft).
  • wild_guy Butts.package - different types of female butts, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailMoleLipRight). Not allowed for elders.
  • wild_guy DimplesOfVenus.package - this are dimples above the butt, little sexy thing (thanks to one of my patrons for the suggestion), avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailAcne). Not allowed for elders.
  • [Fix] wild_guy EA Mermaid Tails.package - addirional file outside of the FBD folder, EA mermaid tails default replacements that fixes tails don't cover pubic hair (optional).

Installation
Copy 'FBD' folder to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder, that's all.

If you have Island Living, copy [Fix] wild_guy EA Mermaid Tails.package to your Mods folder. You don't need to use any other such fix like Anto's one.

Notes
You should have only one default female skin installed so don't use or remove any other if you want to use mine.
You can use only body details with some other skin but I can't guarantee that everything will look perfect because they are specially made to match my skin.

Recommended additional mods

Using cmar_NippleTopFemale and cmar_NudeBottomFemale default body replacements taken from Cmar's anatomy mod will give you the best look of this details. The positioning of the nipples has been made to match Cmar's mesh, besides that this mesh does not distort the textures of the nipples. You will see those body replacements in CAS automatically once they has been installed and you have to set WickedWhims body selector to "Native / Override" to use them in the game.

How to get naked sims in CAS
Since version 4.3.5.137 WickedWhims provides getting naked sims in CAS but I would recommend to use Cmar's default body replacements mentioned above.

Note: if your sim still have some CC clothes dressed after removing whole outfit, this is the issue of that CC and it can be fixed.

How to change used slot for CAS parts

Sometimes there is a necessity to change used slot for custom CAS part because different custom content such as custom skin for example might use the same slot as some part of this mod and due to that they both can't be used in the game in the same time.

In this case one can change used slot for any CAS part on their own using Sims 4 Studio. Here is how to change used slot.

I only don't recommend to move vaginas and moles. Since they made as default replacements, moving them to another slot may cause issues.

Additional credits
Sims 4 Studio 

Does this mod still updated due to recent 1.89.214 game version? 

8 hours ago, Lv1z said:

Does this mod still updated due to recent 1.89.214 game version? 

Well, some tuning changes has been made recently on Patreon but they are not related to the mod work in general, so yes, it still works with the latest game version.

Edited by wild_guy
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya Wild Guy. I encountered a weird issue with your body details. The vulva skin detail overrides the right cheek mole from the base game and thus makes the mole unavailable in CAS. Was this your intention? Or was this detail meant to be a standalone, that doesn't override a base game skin detail to work.

46 minutes ago, Feylamis said:

Heya Wild Guy. I encountered a weird issue with your body details. The vulva skin detail overrides the right cheek mole from the base game and thus makes the mole unavailable in CAS. Was this your intention? Or was this detail meant to be a standalone, that doesn't override a base game skin detail to work.

• wild_guy Vaginas.package - different types of vagina, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailMoleCheekRight).
1 hour ago, Feylamis said:

CC Skin Overlays also use that same slot so it's an either/or choice.

All you can do is change the slot the Vagina uses in S4S to something else like Freckles or another unused slot.

Bear in mind that quite a few CC items are using other slots too so they might not be available either.

2 hours ago, Feylamis said:

This was made intentionally, to prevent mole replace vagina. You can find the right cheek mole as a separate swatch, look at the lip mole slot, the cheek mole has been moved there.

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

This was made intentionally, to prevent mole replace vagina. You can find the right cheek mole as a separate swatch, look at the lip mole slot, the cheek mole has been moved there.

I couldn't find it as a separate skindetail of its own in the cheek mole category anymore and CAS notified me everytime I loaded a household into CAS that some CAS items were removed. If override is the only option I probably won't put them back in, unfortunately. I prefer standalones which I can move around CAS slots with S4S. But I might put them back in to check if I can find the cheek mole in the lip mole slot.

@Scorpio: An override will override the item it's supposed to override no matter which slot you assign it to, I guess. So I don't think moving the vulva detail one to acne for example would help.

Edited by Feylamis
Misunderstanding of text I replied to.