[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

3 hours ago, Whateverrrrr55 said:

For some reason I just can't get it to work! It's never appearing in the face/skin details no matter how I arrange it or how many times I reload. I don't suppose you have a link to the read me, do you? Thanks!

Are you keeping the files in the FBD folder? Or a folder that will ensure they load before WW?

I got an issue with the  "wild_guy Pubic_Hair_dynamic" file.

when it is in the mod folder I got s doulbe pubic hair  the original from WW that I can activate and decative and switch color, style and growth in ww menu

and a 2nd pair of pubic hair created by this file, which gives my sims as mentioned also pubic hair but It looks there is no way to change shape/Style or color or remove (activate/deactivate) it... so whats the use of thisfile, or am I doing something wrong?

19 minutes ago, Chlodwig said:

I got an issue with the  "wild_guy Pubic_Hair_dynamic" file.

when it is in the mod folder I got s doulbe pubic hair  the original from WW that I can activate and decative and switch color, style and growth in ww menu

and a 2nd pair of pubic hair created by this file, which gives my sims as mentioned also pubic hair but It looks there is no way to change shape/Style or color or remove (activate/deactivate) it... so whats the use of thisfile, or am I doing something wrong?

You using a cc skin that already has pubic hair? or do you have pubic hair tattoos?

Thank you @wild_guy !
Your work is really great. :)

I have just a observation : I notice some moles/details on the breast, especially on brown skins, is it a choice by yourself ?
I do like those details on some of my sims, but not all of them, is there a way to hide them ?

Thank you again ! :)

torso.jpg

7 hours ago, Xawing said:

I have just a observation : I notice some moles/details on the breast, especially on brown skins, is it a choice by yourself ?
I do like those details on some of my sims, but not all of them, is there a way to hide them ?

They are part of the default skin so they can't be hidden unless the skin is reworked and extra moles swatch is made.

I was looking for these for a while !! I deleted the game but kept the mod files "including this one" but somehow when I redownloaded the game "btw its pirated through out my downloading journey ^^" " I didn't find these underwear's or bras in game !! so im very happy to find them again to redownload them 

I was looking for these for a while !! I deleted the game but kept the mod files "including this one" but somehow when I redownloaded the game "btw its pirated through out my downloading journey ^^" " I didn't find these underwear's or bras in game !! so im very happy to find them again to redownload them 

Howdy, wild_guy! I was wondering since now we have the ability to put body hair on female sims, is there any chance your pubic hair details could go in that category, instead of the face details category? It would greatly help me, as many other mods use the face details category and in certain situations i am unable to use multiple details in one sim, as they "overlap" each other. Many apologies if this has been asked before, and thanks in advance.

10 hours ago, jkl998 said:

Howdy, wild_guy! I was wondering since now we have the ability to put body hair on female sims, is there any chance your pubic hair details could go in that category, instead of the face details category? It would greatly help me, as many other mods use the face details category and in certain situations i am unable to use multiple details in one sim, as they "overlap" each other. Many apologies if this has been asked before, and thanks in advance.

Hey! The primary analysis shown that EA body hair system is not too comfortable and pretty limited, so transferring pubic hair there need to be deeply tested otherwise we risk to get worse solution than having them in skin details. At the moment I'm quite not sure it's a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, tommynocker001 said:

I've been having a few issues with nipples disappearing or resetting. Also other facial features (acne, scars, freckles) will not stay applied to sim faces when nipples are applied and changed.

Are your WG body details in the FBD folder? they need to load before WW otherwise they won't show.

2 hours ago, safazras said:

Hi guys I'm new here, I downloaded the newest mod 09.08.22. I see all the changes (tanlines or breast veins ets.) happen but they are under this pink'ish underwear which cannot be removed from my sim. What should I do to fix it? Thanks!

You need to have default nude body meshes installed. See the mod description.

For anyone having problems getting FBD to apply to Sims that they save to their library, one workaround I found was this.

1. Make a copy of everyday outfit 1.

2. Remove the top and bottom of the outfit.

3. Apply FBD as needed.

4. Using the copy of the everyday outfit that you made in step 1 as a reference, you can find the top and bottom which you had picked out for them.

5. Save the Sim to your library.

Before this, what I found was that if I applied FBD to an outfit which was not everyday outfit 1, then deleted that outfit because it wasn't needed any more, the details would look like they were applied, but they would not be saved.

9 hours ago, poklo said:

Salute @wild_guy   Firstly, I love your work! Thank you for everything.

I have a question to the mccc file: Why do you put pupic hair in the file when its already implemented by ww? I am thinking about to use it and delete the pupic hair stuff, is this technically fine?

You can use both CAS and dynamic pubic hair versions or you can use only one of them and remove another one, no problem. They are just different and each one works in its own way. Personally I use both in my game and apply the one that is more comfortable for a particular Sim or a particular situation.

Thus if you create an NPC in CAS, it's often more comfortable to apply pubic hair in CAS too anв if you want your playable sim to have growing pubic hair, you obviously have to use dynamic version that is intended for usage with WickedWhims.

Also WW doesn't randomize additionally installed dynamic pubic hair for sims but only do that for a few pubic hair types that are parts of WW itself. CAS version supports randomization via MCCC with adjustable parameters which is really comfoirtable.

So it's all depands on what you need or don't need in your game.

Edited by wild_guy
1 hour ago, Latuda said:

@wild_guy    If I have the mc dresser module but never configure it how do I proceed to create a cfg. and add your parameters ?

You don't need to configure anything because I already did that. All you need is to put the mc_dresser.cfg file in your ...\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\MCCC folder. Then you'll be able to adjust applying parameters using MCCC sim options if you want to change them, as shown in the picture here.

If you want to know learn more about MCCC Dresser Custom Definitions feature, you should look at MCCC documentation here.