[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

8 hours ago, Nefertit said:

Это дефолтный скин, а тебе пишут про "top and bottoms", и в первом посте, где описывается состав мода, про это написано.

Самый простой способ - установить Wicked Whims. Он же позволяет наготу в игре, не только в CAS.

Спасибо, установил WW и стало всё ок. Мне казалось скин это и есть нарисованные на теле трусы. По крайней мере в скайриме never nude работает именно так:

image.thumb.png.9c7b7d7c97c78afce01166d75f6087a1.png

Edited by see24
1 hour ago, Sonoma said:

Yeah, I found 2 problematic dresses too. The point is it's not a bug, these 2 dresses made in some unusual way, they can use any textures applied to some parts of sim body.

I made an experiment with one of the default tattoo, I just moved it from the leg to pubic area:

Spoiler

111.jpg

And here is the result I got with the dress:

Spoiler

222.jpg

I didn't change any of the tattoo settings, just moved its texture to another area.

On the second problematic dress you can also see default arm tattoos applied to pseudo transparent dress sleeves surface that look weird because of puffy sleeves shape

Spoiler

333.jpg

This means the dresses themselves are made this way. I'll try to find a solution to fix this but I'm quite not sure if I can.

Edited by wild_guy

By the way, any custom skin (not skin overlay) will also make these dresses look weird, I took one of RemusSirion skins for the example.

Spoiler

44.jpg

Of course it would be better if EA fix their dresses because I see at least one of them that also has a transparent outer part like these two but it works correctly.

Edited by wild_guy
5 hours ago, jerr96 said:

is there a way to make the breast veins darker

Do you mean a darker color tone or making veins more visible? Both changes are possible but I'm not sure it worth to do so I need a reason for this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 8:44 PM, Sonoma said:

Looks like it's been reported as a bug, just gotta hope EA fixes it.

I was able to fix these dresses! Here is the update

LL update

• Added [Fix] wild_guy EAWeddibgDresses.package that fixes 2 dresses from My Wedding Stories to not have pubic hair painted on them.
  • Reduced pubic hair sort layer to make EA mermaid tails cover it without any fix.
  • Removed [Fix] wild_guy EA Mermaid Tails.package as no longer needed.

111.jpg555.jpg

Pateron update

• Added 2 types of top and bottom tan lines.

222.jpg

2 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

I need help with the install, if I wanted to use cmar's anatomy mod is there anything that I nave to remove from the FBD file? Sorry to bother.

Actually I think that anatomy mod is outdated as a whole thing, its morphing penis is not compatible with WW, so it makes sense to use only nude female body meshes from it, I even recommended using them in the topic. But anyways, I don't think you need to remove anything from FBD to use it since FBD is about textires while Cmar's mod is about meshes.

14 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I was able to fix these dresses! Here is the update

LL update

• Added [Fix] wild_guy EAWeddibgDresses.package that fixes 2 dresses from My Wedding Stories to not have pubic hair painted on them.
  • Reduced pubic hair sort layer to make EA mermaid tails cover it without any fix.
  • Removed [Fix] wild_guy EA Mermaid Tails.package as no longer needed.

Thanks for the update/fixes, @wild_guy. I appreciate your hard work.

?

On 4/8/2022 at 8:10 PM, wild_guy said:

Actually I think that anatomy mod is outdated as a whole thing, its morphing penis is not compatible with WW, so it makes sense to use only nude female body meshes from it, I even recommended using them in the topic. But anyways, I don't think you need to remove anything from FBD to use it since FBD is about textires while Cmar's mod is about meshes.

Thanks for the heads up

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2016 at 11:14 PM, wild_guy said:

[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [08.04.2022]

Hello, i have a problem. i found the place to pick vaginas now, but all of them make my sim red and the stomach disappears. please, if anyone knows why, tell me, i want this to work now so badly haha. i installed the mod correctly, that's for sure.

Привет...

Вопрос к автору...я пытался коечто сделать лично для себя для WW....волосы для гениталий,другую тектуру спермы и т.д но когда закидую в игру текстуры в формате DDS то глюки просто капец.....

3 hours ago, ND000 said:

Привет...

Вопрос к автору...я пытался коечто сделать лично для себя для WW....волосы для гениталий,другую тектуру спермы и т.д но когда закидую в игру текстуры в формате DDS то глюки просто капец.....

Привет. Пиши в личку, попробуем разобраться. И нужны подробности, что за глюки, с какими параметрами сохранялись текстуры, пакет для теста...

Patreon update

• Removed embedded system for EA randomization as not working.
  • Added 'MC Dresser Custom Definitions' folder with the config for MC Command Center module that allows FBD parts to be applied automatically.

image.png

Edited by wild_guy
  • 2 weeks later...