[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

On 9/7/2021 at 8:16 PM, halcyonferal said:

Just noticed that today after the update the default nude skin is invisible.

I tried completely removing my Sims 4 folder from the documents and installed a fresh download of FBD and still got the error.

It works if I have WW installed.  Tried using it solo and they went invisible.

13 hours ago, sonic174 said:

The WW nipple overlay sits on top of the added details. How to I make not do that?

Well, for example, you can ask Turbo to re-tune his textures in a proper way.  They have one of the highest priority value (sort layer) at the moment, that's why they cover everything.

Edited by wild_guy

Hi, i would like to have this mod... but when i open the game and go in CAS and i choose one of the nipple/pussy type it didn't show me the texture, it show's me only white/purple/red and black skin with question marks all over the body... I noticed too that the skin features are in skin details in the face section, when i see everybody has them in tatoos in body section, can someone help me please?

On 9/16/2021 at 8:32 PM, Grompy said:

Hi, i would like to have this mod... but when i open the game and go in CAS and i choose one of the nipple/pussy type it didn't show me the texture, it show's me only white/purple/red and black skin with question marks all over the body... I noticed too that the skin features are in skin details in the face section, when i see everybody has them in tatoos in body section, can someone help me please?

All FBD parts are in the face/skin details section by default but they can be moved in the tattoo section if desired.

As for texture issues, you may have some bad CC installed in this case you need to find and remove/update it. You can make sure FBD works fine if you try it without other mods.

5 hours ago, left4bread2 said:

Hello, my main sims her pubic hair disappears when in game and during sex scenes, but my other sim her pubic hair does not disappear, what am I doing wrong here?

My guess is the reason may be in some conflicting CC that you first sim may have.

3 hours ago, procian said:

I give my npc sims your pubic hair in cas but when they have sex or get naked in game it's gone....have to use the allow pubic hair for sim even though pubic hair is selected in ww options...

Seems to be the same situation as above. I can't reproduce it and have pubic hair working fine. Check without other CC.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Athena_ltv said:

Hey I downloaded your mods however for some reason the body parts just don’t show up in my game. Any idea what the problem might be? 

Do you mean no any FBD part in CAS face/skin details? Honestly no idea how it can be.

Edited by wild_guy

Hey there I am not sure what is going on, but whenever I try to make my sim nude to change/adjust her body, her torso goes missing. It seems like it is only a female issue as male torsos aren't effected. I would say I started having this issue within the past week so I'm not sure if there was an update that may have broke something. I'm in the process of finding out what specific file it may be, but since there are so many I'm hoping you may know something that can help.

58 minutes ago, PippyLongstockings said:

Hey there I am not sure what is going on, but whenever I try to make my sim nude to change/adjust her body, her torso goes missing. It seems like it is only a female issue as male torsos aren't effected. I would say I started having this issue within the past week so I'm not sure if there was an update that may have broke something. I'm in the process of finding out what specific file it may be, but since there are so many I'm hoping you may know something that can help.

Hey so I finally narrowed it down, it was the Default Sexy Bra and Default Sexy Panties. I hope this helps.

does this mod require ww?  i'm on an unmodified version of the game (with expansions +island living) all i have installed is this, its requirements (fem bottomless and topless cmar) and nocensor.package.  all i get is question mark notextures, or shiny purple textures no matter what i try.

Edited by bopersccc
7 minutes ago, bopersccc said:

does this mod require ww?  i'm on an unmodified version of the game (with expansions +island living) all i have installed is this, its requirements (fem bottomless and topless cmar) and nocensor.package.  all i get is question mark notextures, or shiny purple textures no matter what i try.

You should be able to use it without WW. The question marks usually indicate that you have a broken skin. If you're using any overlays or skins, try removing them and seeing what happens. I have run my game without WW and used the same setup that you have mentioned. Check to make sure that your female top and bottom are good as well and that they are not broken. Make sure to delete the localthumbcache.package whenever you modify anything in your Mods folder.

?

1 hour ago, bopersccc said:

Didn't work for me.  I am on 1.58.63.1010 version, which is apparently pretty outdated.  that's probably my issue. 

That game version doesn't understand the new texture format that is currently used in the mod.

If you click 'See changelog' button in the file download, you should be able to choose and download the older mod version.

Spoiler

123.jpg