[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

I'm getting bad distortion of the female lower body since the update. I'm not positive where it is, but I've gone through all my possible female body changing ones. I'm sure it's on my end, but any advice? 

The cheeks basically get stretched out and the center is left as a super thin texture.

2 hours ago, Mqex said:

I'm getting bad distortion of the female lower body since the update. I'm not positive where it is, but I've gone through all my possible female body changing ones. I'm sure it's on my end, but any advice? 

The cheeks basically get stretched out and the center is left as a super thin texture.

I don't know about body distortion, didn't experience it, so I can't help unfortunately. Try checking other threads of the forum maybe.

On 6/15/2022 at 9:29 PM, wild_guy said:

You need to have cmar_NippleTopFemale and cmar_NudeBottomFemale packages in the main Mods folder and WickedWhims in a separate folder inside Mods, this way Cmar body will override WW body in CAS. 
Then, to see it in the game you need to pick the "Native / Override" option for your sim's top and bottom in the WW body selector (Click on a sim->Wicked->Personalization->Anatomy & Clothing->Body Selector).

Thank you so much! Now I can go successfully jac-- ..Err, successfully play the game!

1 hour ago, bobhoji said:

Thank you so much! Now I can go successfully jac-- ..Err, successfully play the game!

Glad you got things working.

By the way, also for other users, I noticed that '!' character in the beginning of the WW folder name cause WW to override everything that is default replacement, any default skin and body even if you keep them in the main Mods folder. So if you have any problem with that, delete '!' from the WW folder name.

Edited by wild_guy
8 hours ago, wild_guy said:

remove '!' from WW folder

This is actually also a Must for anyone playing on macOS, since for some odd reason Sims for mac load all in reverse order from anything else. I actually made a folder called ZZ_LOAD just for those items that must load first before WW.

26 minutes ago, twmuse said:

This is actually also a Must for anyone playing on macOS, since for some odd reason Sims for mac load all in reverse order from anything else. I actually made a folder called ZZ_LOAD just for those items that must load first before WW.

Yes, Apple does like to do everything through the ass for some reason, I don’t know why. I never use their products because of that. Just my opinion though.

Edited by wild_guy
12 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Yes, Apple does like to do everything through the ass for some reason, I don’t know why. I never use their products because of that. Just my opinion though.

Actually, the sims is the only program I use that does that, and I can't even say it is an EA thing, since other EA games load in normal order. One of those great mysteries of the universe.

1 hour ago, twmuse said:

Actually, the sims is the only program I use that does that, and I can't even say it is an EA thing, since other EA games load in normal order. One of those great mysteries of the universe.

I know at least 1 another reason, iOS is the close system and its applications aren't supported in Android smartophones. I guess Apple just always wanna show how great and exclusive they are but in fact they just cause more troubles to users. So fuck'em, let them continue to boil in their porridge. Anyways, this is not the theme here.

Edited by wild_guy
7 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Apple does like to do everything through the ass for some reason, I don’t know why.

Two words. Steve Jobs. :) 

The latest version of cmar's Alpha Converter is wanting to convert your packages when converting skin details/overlays. First, is it actually necessary? And second, will using those converted packages break anything when I eventually get around to updating my game?

11 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Two words. Steve Jobs. :) 

The latest version of cmar's Alpha Converter is wanting to convert your packages when converting skin details/overlays. First, is it actually necessary? And second, will using those converted packages break anything when I eventually get around to updating my game?

No, FBD doesn't need that conversion, moreover, the converted FBD parts would provide worse texture quality although I guess they would still work.

Edited by wild_guy
8 hours ago, urayxor said:

Hi, wild_guy Vaginas self-appear on my werewolf males in animal form. I discovered this using tray importer. Any ideas on this?

Very strange but I can't reproduce that, how did you do that? I also see body hair applied but don't know how to apply it in werewolf form either.

Edited by wild_guy
19 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Very strange but I can't reproduce that, how did you do that? I also see body hair applied but don't know how to apply it in werewolf form either.

Hello, came here because of the same problem. I have body hair unchecked but still I see this on sim werewolf form. First spotted it on the Greg NPC, if that would help somehow.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

I can also report the same, and I didn't have to do anything to get it, the vanilla included female werewolves just have it without me changing anything about them.

On 6/19/2022 at 12:58 PM, namikawa said:

Hello, came here because of the same problem. I have body hair unchecked but still I see this on sim werewolf form. First spotted it on the Greg NPC, if that would help somehow.

Yes, this helped. I found Greg in my game and he had vagina. As I realized it's because this premade sim has a cheek mole which slot is occupied with vagina in FBD.

This should be fixed by the user directly in the game using MCCC:
Once you meet Greg with vagina in your game, click on him and choose MC Command Center -> Modify Household in CAS. You don't need to change anything there if you don't want (you'll see that there is no vagina there), just click Play button. The game will ask for Greg's lastname so just give him a random one and click play. After return to the live mode click on Greg again and choose MC Command Center -> Sim Commands -> Maintain Sim -> Rename Sim, delete Greg's lastname and click OK. Close MCCC menu and save your game.

Edited by wild_guy
2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

This is another bug, tattoos are attached to werewolves, but you can't remove them (werewolves don't have tattoos in the checkout), This is from Nisa's Wicked Perversions random male parts, can only be removed using ww.remove_sim_tattoos

Patreon update

• Updated occult tags for proper set.
  • Made pubic hair and tan lines disallowed for alien form.
  • Made pubic hair, vagina and butt disallowed for mermaid form.

Werewolves are not affected by this update so the current public version is still fine.

I was wondering if there was a way to scroll over a detail in the cas slots and see a description of what you're looking at? Like, it could say, 'breast veins' or something. I wish every modder would do this because I'm afraid I'll click to see and then lose all my selected details. Or maybe the icons could be labeled? I use your details for every sim!

1 hour ago, pblazin said:

I was wondering if there was a way to scroll over a detail in the cas slots and see a description of what you're looking at? Like, it could say, 'breast veins' or something. I wish every modder would do this because I'm afraid I'll click to see and then lose all my selected details. Or maybe the icons could be labeled? I use your details for every sim!

I'm not sure I clearly understand what you are talking about but anyways, no description is possible, only preview icons. But it's really tediously to make separate previews for each swatch, so they all have the same preview icon that just shows what exactly the detail is.

I just updated my Wicked Whims from v169b to v170f and there seems to be a big change in appearance on the female lower body. The butt looks stretched and flattened. I am using the Cmar_nudebottomfemale.package, and with 169b I can see a difference when I switch from default to override in WW's body details settings, but with v170f I can't see any difference between the default and the override. If I put v169b back in, then everything works and looks fine again. Are there any compatibility issues with FBD and/or Cmar's file with WW v170f? I'd just keep v160b, but I know it will eventually be obsolete. Thanks.

v169b is on the left, v170f is on the right.

before after.JPG

12 hours ago, Idaho46442 said:

I am using the Cmar_nudebottomfemale.package, and with 169b I can see a difference when I switch from default to override in WW's body details settings, but with v170f I can't see any difference between the default and the override.

This may mean that Cmar bottom doesn't load before WW as needed. Make sure you have WW in its own folder without "!" in the beginning of the folder name, and Cmar body in the main Mods folder. This way everything should work as usual.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

This may mean that Cmar bottom doesn't load before WW as needed. Make sure you have WW in its own folder without "!" in the beginning of the folder name, and Cmar body in the main Mods folder. This way everything should work as usual.

That gets me to wondering. Where do subfolders figure in? Would *\Mods\CC\cmar\* load before or after *\Mods\WickedWhimsMod?

5 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

That gets me to wondering. Where do subfolders figure in? Would *\Mods\CC\cmar\* load before or after *\Mods\WickedWhimsMod?

Any default override you want to use must be loaded before WW to work. WW offers its body in 2 forms, default override (that you see in CAS) and non-default version for body selector. That's why, if you don't have any third-party default override installed, you see the same WW body even if you set doby selector in 'Native/Override' option.

Mods are loaded in alphabetical order (in Windows), so the structure you shown should work fine I guess (otherwise you always can change the structure)

Edited by wild_guy
6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Load Order is...

Mods/

Mods/First Level Folders

Mods/First Level Folders/Second Level Folders

etc.

In your example (1)WW loads before (2)CMAR.

Just move cmar back into Mods and it loads before WW.

Regular CC Clothing, Makeup, etc., work fine in a third Level Folder but Body Mods don't, especially defaults.

Edited by Scorpio