[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

On 12/17/2022 at 12:21 AM, Lilalaune28 said:

Hello, i have a problem with the mod. I can activate changes in the cas and everything (breast veins, vagina, hair, tanlines and so on) shows correct in the cas. When i leave the cas no changes are applied. I testet with WW bodyselector override and not override both do not work. When i go back to cas the changes are still set as active.

Try this (highlighted in yellow).

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, throwaway012827 said:

On one of my sims, the details won't save for some reason. It works on other sims. Any idea how to fix this?

Have you tried applying skin details using the "Everyday Outfit 1" slot? I have a 100% success rate doing that.  Applying details using other outfits (athletic, swimsuits, etc) can be hit or miss.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Nobodddy said:

do i need to run the MCCC's dresser at any point (on age up or creation) to apply the body details

No, all you need is to install the config file for it, after that MC Dresser will be applying details automatically.
You can also change applying parameters for each available detail if you need.

For people complaining about skin details not being applied or disappearing after exiting CAS, you can help making this issue more visible for EA by clicking "me too" and leaving a comment in the bug thread in EA forum: 

[OPEN] Applied skin details are not saved/removed - Answer HQ (ea.com)

If you really want this to be fixed one day spend 2 minutes of your time making it more visible :)

17 hours ago, wild_guy said:

No, all you need is to install the config file for it, after that MC Dresser will be applying details automatically.
You can also change applying parameters for each available detail if you need.

It doesn't seem to be working. i made a nudist holiday i watched people pass by & everyone just had the default.

edit- does it have to be a new save?

Edited by Nobodddy
2 hours ago, Nobodddy said:

It doesn't seem to be working. i made a nudist holiday i watched people pass by & everyone just had the default.

edit- does it have to be a new save?

No it doesn't. But body details are auto applied either to newly generated sims or when sims age up.
You can easily test if this works. Make a new save and remove all sims leaving only your playable household, then send your sim to any community lot. The game will generate new sims who should have body details applied.

You can find more details in MC Dresser Custom Definitions documentation.

Edited by wild_guy
14 hours ago, wild_guy said:

No it doesn't. But body details are auto applied either to newly generated sims or when sims age up.
You can easily test if this works. Make a new save and remove all sims leaving only your playable household, then send your sim to any community lot. The game will generate new sims who should have body details applied.

You can find more details in MC Dresser Custom Definitions documentation.

is there any way to apply it to existing sims?

I've this mod for long time and everything was fine. Then I've made huge update and now I can't find out what is wrong. 

I have removed every other mod from mod folder beside one suggested in description and WW. 

My problem is that sims in CAS don't show default skin added in this mod, which has its effects on certain clothes or other mods. Here is what I've had in moment, when I was checking what is not working (plus how it looks in game with other mods in the folder):

problem.JPG

wild guy.png

4 hours ago, wild_guy said:

@Venderin did you tried removing all of mine, then redownload and reinstall FBD by placing its folder in your Mods one? Also delete localthumbcache.package.

I've also tried after that:
Create new save -> turn off the game -> back to that household -> Reset object (shift+click) -> go to CAS -> wear something in everyday part -> move to other location

Still, no changes for skin. 

Obviously, I couldn't check it out with above towel mod nor any clothes mod that didn't work with before (as they were removed). But I am guessing there is no change, as sims were still "ripped-muscled" as when it didn't work, oppose to when it was working before my upgrade of the whole game. 

All other elements works, but game still consider "native" in WW as maxis and don't apply default skin. 

Plus it seems that I can't make any changes to the skins. 

This would explain why default skins don't work.

EDIT: Ok, So I believe it's the bug in the game, as I can apply changes through everyday clothes. I was updating my game some time ago. Is the bug dealt with already? Update will deal with it?

Edited by Venderin
I would have to write 3rd post in a row. Not changing first post, just adding more info
6 hours ago, Venderin said:

EDIT: Ok, So I believe it's the bug in the game, as I can apply changes through everyday clothes. I was updating my game some time ago. Is the bug dealt with already? Update will deal with it?

So I do have the same problem as you, made sure everything was fine, this is my only default replacer atm, but I can only select the maxi bra as default upper body replacer.

Not to sure what to do here, updated game recently never got that problem before.

Other default replacement like EVE V9 work just fine tho, but it's not what I am looking for.

On 2/14/2023 at 7:51 AM, Venderin said:

ALWAYS apply SKIN DETAILS using EVERYDAY OUTFIT #1.  I do not mean to shout, but the game is a broken piece of jank and not one single part of it works correctly.

Make new sim. DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING! Everyday outfit #1. Strip them naked. Apply body details. Save to gallery. Then go to town. 

On 2/15/2023 at 12:38 PM, wild_guy said:

default skin work by itself, just because it's default

I know. But this is what is hapenning normally, not "here". 

My point is exaclty what I've read in ealier points in this thread. I've aleady shown my mod's folder - there was no other skin. But what I assume, currently You can't help me, because it is on EA's back, right? I've updated my game and it still happens. 

On 2/13/2023 at 5:08 PM, Venderin said:

I've this mod for long time and everything was fine. Then I've made huge update and now I can't find out what is wrong. 

I have removed every other mod from mod folder beside one suggested in description and WW. 

My problem is that sims in CAS don't show default skin added in this mod, which has its effects on certain clothes or other mods. Here is what I've had in moment, when I was checking what is not working (plus how it looks in game with other mods in the folder):

problem.JPG

wild guy.png

I see you have cmar top, not sure if that was default or not.

Here is description of it:

cmar_NippleTopFemale - Gives the nipple shape only. For nipple color you need a custom adult skin. Enables the nude female top to be seen when clothing is removed in CAS.

If that one isn't default, just ignore my post.

Edited by ioawdfv
7 hours ago, Venderin said:

But what I assume, currently You can't help me, because it is on EA's back, right? I've updated my game and it still happens. 

I'm not aware of any issues with skins to be honest, so I just can't understand why it doesn't work for you.

Can you show me completely naked sim with that minimal set of mods?

Edited by wild_guy