..The npc plugin requires YA now? Aw man..>< While YA does seem like a cool idea to use...I have a LONG list of reasons why I'd rather not use it, and just one of them being having a LOT of mods that modify the human races, and as such it scares me from even using it. Honestly wish I saw YA before I started modding the crap out of everything. >< Hopefully it's not too much of a drag, but will it be set up to not need YA the future?

Well, it *did* require YA before, it's only that it wasn't a hard requirement so you could ignore it.

I do intend to create a non-YA version of the plugin at some point... but it will probably take a while. Just like you have your setup to which you can't add YA, it has become so integral to my Skyrim install that in order to remove it even temporarily so I can create the non-YA version, I will probably have to backup my YA stuff and nuke my entire game install to Oblivion. Which I shouldn't need to say it's not something I'm looking forward to  :s.

Besides, there is still plenty to add to the follower plugin, so I think it's better to wait until it's mostly finished. That way, I would only have to create the non-YA version once instead of having to rebuild it whenever I update the main YA version of the plugin. Hope you understand.

post-62699-0-48861400-1489353649_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-64824500-1489353667_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-26930300-1489353685_thumb.png

A few pages from Mizuno's Journal. A few obvious issues, though nothing major. Really need to finish this thing. 

post-62699-0-77232400-1489353788_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-50859300-1489353806_thumb.png

What I have for Hiyasu at this point. Most of it I'm okay with, but the problem I have is not specific to him. Other than not being too set on his hair yet. Maybe it is just me, but the normal maps or base textures in most male body mods, just look too exaggerated. Part of the reason I've mostly done playthroughs as a male character with Khajiit's or Argonians, or with a mod like this or YA.

By contrast, take the image I posted of Lyra's vanilla Imperial race version?

post-62699-0-84086600-1489355360_thumb.png

That's Fair Skin Complexion textures, and the normal map replaced with a custom one from F.A.M.O.U.S, the Smooth Muscle options I believe. I have no problem with the way that looks. 

post-62699-0-36230100-1489355507_thumb.png

One of the Ruins in Arthmoor's Dolmen Ruins mod, very close to Mizuno's camp. He may end up fighting the Atronach's or other Daedra that spawn there(actually found him doing just that with some Flame Atronachs), but with him essential it isn't a problem. 

attachicon.gifMizuno_Journal1.pngattachicon.gifMizuno_Journal2.pngattachicon.gifMizuno_Journal3.png

A few pages from Mizuno's Journal. A few obvious issues, though nothing major. Really need to finish this thing. 

Oh, crap. I thought I got all the broken characters from the journal. It seems like Skyrim fonts don't support the specific dash and quote characters from the doc, so I had to go through them and manually replace them with Skyrim compatible ones. I will have another go at it. No rush to finish the journal, though. It's all fine  :shy:.

attachicon.gif Hiyasu1.pngattachicon.gif Hiyasu2.png

What I have for Hiyasu at this point. Most of it I'm okay with, but the problem I have is not specific to him. Other than not being too set on his hair yet. Maybe it is just me, but the normal maps or base textures in most male body mods, just look too exaggerated. Part of the reason I've mostly done playthroughs as a male character with Khajiit's or Argonians, or with a mod like this or YA.

Yeah, that's kinda true. I did try to blend the SOS human normals with the old non-muscular-at-all textures so that they ended up smoother, but I guess there wasn't much to be done about that. I've also noticed my ENB tends to smooth normal maps, so I guess other ENBs or non-ENB setups would probably have it worse.

Anyway, he's looking good so far.

attachicon.gif Mizuno_DolmenRuins.png

One of the Ruins in Arthmoor's Dolmen Ruins mod, very close to Mizuno's camp. He may end up fighting the Atronach's or other Daedra that spawn there(actually found him doing just that with some Flame Atronachs), but with him essential it isn't a problem. 

That also happens in the vanilla game; the wolves that spawn nearby like to gang up on the horker close to the camp, and then usually end up aggro'ing on either the PC or Mizuno. It doesn't always happen, though, so I don't intend to move or remove them unless it gets too anoying.

..The npc plugin requires YA now? Aw man..>< While YA does seem like a cool idea to use...I have a LONG list of reasons why I'd rather not use it, and just one of them being having a LOT of mods that modify the human races, and as such it scares me from even using it. Honestly wish I saw YA before I started modding the crap out of everything. >< Hopefully it's not too much of a drag, but will it be set up to not need YA the future?

Well, it *did* require YA before, it's only that it wasn't a hard requirement so you could ignore it.

I do intend to create a non-YA version of the plugin at some point... but it will probably take a while. Just like you have your setup to which you can't add YA, it has become so integral to my Skyrim install that in order to remove it even temporarily so I can create the non-YA version, I will probably have to backup my YA stuff and nuke my entire game install to Oblivion. Which I shouldn't need to say it's not something I'm looking forward to  :s.

Besides, there is still plenty to add to the follower plugin, so I think it's better to wait until it's mostly finished. That way, I would only have to create the non-YA version once instead of having to rebuild it whenever I update the main YA version of the plugin. Hope you understand.

Unless you don't have the space, just add your entire Mod Organizer to a WinRAR archive file. Same with your save game file. That's how I back mine up. That way you can wipe out the current one.

It probably would not require it, had I not made the suggestion of having Ko'Maru and Lana appear in the game, as well as any other character that is a vanilla race. Or if I had little interest in Yiffy Age myself, but as it gives some different races to play as, that work with vanilla content(even likely some modded content that is dependent on the PC being a vanilla race would work), I loved the idea. 

Although I would suggest using Mod Organizer if at all possible, since it allows you to have different profiles with vastly different mod setups - if you are not already using it.

Yeah, that's kinda true. I did try to blend the SOS human normals with the old non-muscular-at-all textures so that they ended up smoother, but I guess there wasn't much to be done about that. I've also noticed my ENB tends to smooth normal maps, so I guess other ENBs or non-ENB setups would probably have it worse.

That also happens in the vanilla game; the wolves that spawn nearby like to gang up on the horker close to the camp, and then usually end up aggro'ing on either the PC or Mizuno. It doesn't always happen, though, so I don't intend to move or remove them unless it gets too anoying.

There are some mods on the Nexus which have a bit smoother Normal maps that work with SOS, though they could be a pain to blend with what is currently there. If only there was a mod similar to FAMOUS for males. 

Yeah, I'd leave that as-is. 

Added more to the "Culture" section of the Legacy book - something for Government, Language(yes, now it is official that the Selachii language is Japanese, or at least based on it), and Marriage.

Also, I spotted a bedroll near Mizuno's camp, which had some Moon Sugar and Skooma near it. Not sure if it was added by the Follower plugin, or if that is something added by Northern Encounters - which I loaded to see if it added anything near the Chill which could be a problem, which there is not. 

Unless you don't have the space, just add your entire Mod Organizer to a WinRAR archive file. Same with your save game file. That's how I back mine up. That way you can wipe out the current one.

Yeah, well, I might have exaggerated a little; creating a backup of my "mods" folder in MO and then deleting it and rebuilding it from scratch for a non-YA Skyrim would probably do the trick, but the point was that it would take some time to be done and would be tedious. That's why I would rather wait until the plugin is at a point where I'm not going to update it every day or something like that. That way, I would only have to do it once instead of several times.

It probably would not require it, had I not made the suggestion of having Ko'Maru and Lana appear in the game, as well as any other character that is a vanilla race. Or if I had little interest in Yiffy Age myself, but as it gives some different races to play as, that work with vanilla content(even likely some modded content that is dependent on the PC being a vanilla race would work), I loved the idea. 

Yeah, I'll be honest, part of the reason too is that I can no longer play without YA. And it did give me a reason to play as a vanilla race, with the entailing support from other mods.

For example, I would probably never had played a Breton, and thus I didn't even know there was a Forsworn option in Alternate Start, but with YA it means there would be an entire camp of friendly tribal hyenas available for my character. Now that's something nice indeed  :P.

But I digress. Anyway, the NPC plugin will remain YA-only for the time being, but I will create a vanilla version at some point

Although I would suggest using Mod Organizer if at all possible, since it allows you to have different profiles with vastly different mod setups - if you are not already using it.

^This. If you set everything up properly (as I should have done earlier  :s), you can have a MO profile with whatever setup you currently have, and another one built sopecifically for YA, and change between them with a single click.

There are some mods on the Nexus which have a bit smoother Normal maps that work with SOS, though they could be a pain to blend with what is currently there. If only there was a mod similar to FAMOUS for males. 

I've only seen one so far, and not only would it be hard to blend with no noticeable improvement, but the permissions state that any mod using the texture as a resource has to be Nexus-exclusive. I wouldn't want to go against the author's wishes, so it's a no-go.

Speaking of which, I took a look at the original Sharkmer page in the Nexus, and someone had asked if the v2.75 onwards (aka the older versions of this mod) were going to be uploaded there. I took the chance to reply there and post a link to this mod (I know, shameless self-advertising, but oh, well  :P).

It made me think about an hypothetical Nexus version of the mod, but it would require some changes. I would probably have to remove most of the SOS stuff and leave just the male human schlong, because the sheath requires BadDog's framework and also having the female SOS stuff would attract the trolls and haters like a moth to a flame, lol (I have already accepted the fact that there are going to be trolls and haters in any hypothetical mod I upload there because we're talking about the Nexus, but still, I would want to keep them as low as I can). I would also remove the NPC plugin because of the YA requirement.

But anyway, as I said, just a hypothetical thing. If I ever upload anything to the Nexus, it would probably be the Predators overhaul first, and since it is still a long way off, I guess I'll just forget about this in the meantime.

Also, I spotted a bedroll near Mizuno's camp, which had some Moon Sugar and Skooma near it. Not sure if it was added by the Follower plugin, or if that is something added by Northern Encounters - which I loaded to see if it added anything near the Chill which could be a problem, which there is not. 

Nope, not me. The only stuff I added is what you can see around the campfire and the lantern by the glacier. Also one or two "Sit on ledge" markers at the glacier as well, but those are that, idle markers.

Yeah, I'll be honest, part of the reason too is that I can no longer play without YA. And it did give me a reason to play as a vanilla race, with the entailing support from other mods.

For example, I would probably never had played a Breton, and thus I didn't even know there was a Forsworn option in Alternate Start, but with YA it means there would be an entire camp of friendly tribal hyenas available for my character. Now that's something nice indeed  :P.

I've only seen one so far, and not only would it be hard to blend with no noticeable improvement, but the permissions state that any mod using the texture as a resource has to be Nexus-exclusive. I wouldn't want to go against the author's wishes, so it's a no-go.

The only things I really have a problem with playing would be Orcs(not because I don't want to, but more because I seem to always lose interest at some point), and a male Argonian - at least if doing the MQ. The only reason for that second one, is due to the lack of specific shout VA for that race. 

I haven't seen anything like FAMOUS for males myself, though if the permissions for a similar mod would be specific to the Nexus, then yeah, I wouldn't think about using it either. But I meant more so something like these:

Milkdrinker Male Textures

Only has credits, nothing about permissions. But maybe if the current feet and hands are blended better for males at some point, one of the options in the linked mod could be blended and offered as optional? As some might prefer the current look. 

Also, I did not mention this yet, but I LOVE the claws. They are probably going to be referenced in story/dialog somewhere. 

I haven't seen anything like FAMOUS for males myself, though if the permissions for a similar mod would be specific to the Nexus, then yeah, I wouldn't think about using it either. But I meant more so something like these:

Milkdrinker Male Textures

Only has credits, nothing about permissions. But maybe if the current feet and hands are blended better for males at some point, one of the options in the linked mod could be blended and offered as optional? As some might prefer the current look. 

Oh, I didn't see that one. The mod I was refering to was Smooth body textures for Better Males and SOS. I'll take a look at that one and see if there is anything that can be done with it.

Also, I did not mention this yet, but I LOVE the claws. They are probably going to be referenced in story/dialog somewhere. 

:lol:

Here's the new female head, eyes, and mouth.

Neat! I'll get working on them as soon as possible.

BTW, side note: I have been thinking about it, and if I wanted to create a non-YA version of the follower plugin, I wouldn't need to restore my Skyrim install to a full vanilla state; I would only need to be able to export proper FaceGen data using RaceMenu for the humanoid characters. That would only mean Vaynelle so far, because the Hot Springs NPCs are from the vanilla game and Ko'Maru is, well, a Khajiit, so he should work fine on a vanilla setup.

The only caveat would be that the journals and stuff would still be the YA versions, so you would have things like Mizuno including a reference to Lana's fur in his description of her (Lana has not yet been implemented as an actual NPC and it may take a while before it happens, though) and Izumi mentioning Kanet having a furry sheath. But that would only be the text itself, the NPCs and everything should still work fine. Also Kanet wouldn't have a schlong in her human version, but I think it's not that much of a problem. Whenever Kuroyami gets around to making the non-YA version of the journals (no rush on that), it should be easy to remove the references to it; as in, make her female but otherwise keep her interactions with Izumi and Haru.

Once I'm done implementing the new female heads and assets, I may give it a shot and see how it goes. If I'm successful, then I'll upload an optional non-YA patch for the follower plugin alongside the next update (aka definitive v3.0) :shy:

The only caveat would be that the journals and stuff would still be the YA versions, so you would have things like Mizuno including a reference to Lana's fur in his description of her (Lana has not yet been implemented as an actual NPC and it may take a while before it happens, though) and Izumi mentioning Kanet having a furry sheath. But that would only be the text itself, the NPCs and everything should still work fine. Also Kanet wouldn't have a schlong in her human version, but I think it's not that much of a problem. Whenever Kuroyami gets around to making the non-YA version of the journals (no rush on that), it should be easy to remove the references to it; as in, make her female but otherwise keep her interactions with Izumi and Haru.

Mizuno should already have Non-YA text for Lana's description in his document - unless I didn't add that to it, which will be quick to do. 

For Kanet though, I'm wondering if it would be possible to make the armor/armor addon for the Sharkmer Human schlong support the Redguard race internally, but it doesn't show up on the list of races in SOS MCM menu? If that is possible, she could perhaps be given the Fair Skin textures, and the matching schlong textures for it. 

If it isn't, I can rewrite it for her not having it. I can of course do the vanilla preset for her too. 

Mizuno should already have Non-YA text for Lana's description in his document - unless I didn't add that to it, which will be quick to do. 

For Kanet though, I'm wondering if it would be possible to make the armor/armor addon for the Sharkmer Human schlong support the Redguard race internally, but it doesn't show up on the list of races in SOS MCM menu? If that is possible, she could perhaps be given the Fair Skin textures, and the matching schlong textures for it. 

If it isn't, I can rewrite it for her not having it. I can of course do the vanilla preset for her too. 

Oops, yeah, you are right. I had forgotten about it. So I guess that leaves Izumi's journal as the only thing to change.

In theory, yes, it would be possible. The only downside is that I would have to pack the entire Fair Skin texture set and EvilReflex' textures with the mod and assign them to Kanet as a custom skin. The permissions on Fair Skin allow for it (I used their textures as a base for the shark ones and gave credit already anyway), and so does EvilReflex, so I may think about it. Still, keeping the option of having Kanet as a standard female in her human version is not a bad idea either. We'll see.

As for the preset, I guess we could give her a new appearance. From what I remember, her original vanilla look wasn't that bad, but if you think she could use a makeover, then go ahead  :shy:.

Added optional parts to Izumi's journal, for the vanilla version, one if Kanet keeps her schlong, the other if she does not. Also added a bit more detail to entries 7 and 8. When I do Haru's new preset, I'll probably be giving him a light brown skin, and red hair. Something like this, autumn_airwave.

Is there anyway i can get the old version for this? Where the race had Huge eyes and stuff?

I removed the link to the old version not so long ago when I uploaded one of the updates, but I guess I can put it back in case someone wants it. There will not be any support for it anymore, though, so there's that.

Added optional parts to Izumi's journal, for the vanilla version, one if Kanet keeps her schlong, the other if she does not. Also added a bit more detail to entries 7 and 8. When I do Haru's new preset, I'll probably be giving him a light brown skin, and red hair. Something like this, autumn_airwave.

Great, I'll make sure to add the appropriate text to the journal. I've already created the non-YA plugin and it all seems to work fine, so I guess we got lucky (and specially those that don't use YA and want to try the NPC plugin :shy:). I have set it up in a way that should allow me to easily "backport" the non-YA edits in a matter of minutes whenever the plugin is updated (except for things like adding new vanilla race NPCs and their non-YA equivalents, which will take longer). Problem solved, I guess :).

Nice pic, BTW. You always find good stuff :P. I will have to take a break one of this days and just calmly browse through the "shark" tag in e621, lol.

Also, incidentally, I was just working on getting some modern style clothes and thought about getting some kind of tank tops for the sharks, just like in the pic. Halo ported the ones found in the Basic Wears mod for Oblivion to Skyrim some time ago, but only for females; good news is, the male version should be easy to port as well, so it may be possible to replicate that exact character and pic in Skyrim. Just saying :P.

Is there anyway i can get the old version for this? Where the race had Huge eyes and stuff?

I removed the link to the old version not so long ago when I uploaded one of the updates, but I guess I can put it back in case someone wants it. There will not be any support for it anymore, though, so there's that.

Yea i really just want it , it would be great if you could upload it, the latest one before you changed the model to something... i guess more Skyrim looking?

Nice pic, BTW. You always find good stuff :P. I will have to take a break one of this days and just calmly browse through the "shark" tag in e621, lol.

That's what I occasionally do. Reference for these Selachii characters, or my own. 

doom13 - Possibly could be used for an Explorer character, maybe one that functions similar to the "Wander-Lust" character in Interesting NPCs.

zaggatar - Not too sure, but still a nice pic. 

dodedo - Shark and Bunny, no tigers. HA. 

ozi-rz - Something for Lyra. 

And some femboy sharks...

peritian - Also a version with a bit more clothing, peritian

Also, incidentally, I was just working on getting some modern style clothes and thought about getting some kind of tank tops for the sharks, just like in the pic. Halo ported the ones found in the Basic Wears mod for Oblivion to Skyrim some time ago, but only for females; good news is, the male version should be easy to port as well, so it may be possible to replicate that exact character and pic in Skyrim. Just saying  :P.

Sounds good. I'd love to have shorts or something that fits for Kanet, so she can technically "hide" her schlong, even if the bulge would still be obvious. Though there aren't many female armors/clothing mods that offer such a thing - I've only seen it in that mod which enables the SOS Underwear for females(and the bulge isn't weighted or doesn't scale the same way as males...I think that is the way to put it?) and that "Living Symbiont" armor. 

Not sure if anything like the clothing in these images would be available, but...

That's what I occasionally do. Reference for these Selachii characters, or my own. 

doom13 - Possibly could be used for an Explorer character, maybe one that functions similar to the "Wander-Lust" character in Interesting NPCs.

Not a big fan of the head shape, and the character itself leans a bit too much towards the "muscular" side for me, but I like the body stripe pattern, and the claws are not bad either. Not sure about the clothes; there may be something similar available for Skyrim, but I can't think of anything right now.

zaggatar - Not too sure, but still a nice pic. 

Not bad indeed, but... the head reminds me too much of this: Krystal Blade. 2spooky4me, lol  :s. Seriously, I respect whoever likes that, but it gives me the creeps.

Anyway, the Predators mod includes a similar netting on its armors (as worn by the Yautja on the films and stuff). It was created by taking a vanilla body mesh, inflating it a little, and then giving it an alpha'd texture with the netting, but that means the polycount and weighting don't match the UUNP one and I had to remove them to prevent clipping. It should be possible to do the same process using an UUNP mesh itself, but I'm not sure if I want to try. We'll see.

And some femboy sharks...

peritian - Also a version with a bit more clothing, peritian

All I can say is:  :P.

Sounds good. I'd love to have shorts or something that fits for Kanet, so she can technically "hide" her schlong, even if the bulge would still be obvious. Though there aren't many female armors/clothing mods that offer such a thing - I've only seen it in that mod which enables the SOS Underwear for females(and the bulge isn't weighted or doesn't scale the same way as males...I think that is the way to put it?) and that "Living Symbiont" armor. 

Yeah, that's one of the two main things that I don't like about playing a futa character in Skyrim (the other one is that many SL anims don't allign properly because females use a different SOS behaviour file and position data due to their SOS nodes being placed differently from males in their skeleton).

I mean, part of the appeal for me is to "hide" the stuff without actually hiding it too much, as you suggest for Kanet. If a futa tries to wear some skin-tight pants or whatever, she may be able to, but there will be an obvious bulge or the bits may even "spill" out of it, if the clothes in question are too small  :P. But the way it's set up right now, your character can equip some microscopic panties or whatever, and the schlong will suddenly disappear into Oblivion. Black magic indeed, lol  :huh:.

Besides, most of the female gear was never even close to be intended for such a purpose, and trying to use OS or other programs to "inflate" the mesh and give it a bulge usually has bad results, so I guess we are mostly out of luck there. I still have hope of someone creating something like that, though. I'll see if I can come up with something in the meantime anyway, but don't expect anything out of it :s.

Not sure if anything like the clothing in these images would be available, but...

For the first one, it can probably be achieved with a retexture of this: El Men's Underwear. It could probably use a SOS conversion, though, because it uses the Better Males body and UVs and those create seams when used with SOS, specially at the thighs.

For the second one, while I don't know of any specific mods, I'm like 99% sure there is stuff like that available for Skyrim. Bikini top, shorts/hot pants, stockings, and heels; I've seen plenty of those around.

Yea i really just want it , it would be great if you could upload it, the latest one before you changed the model to something... i guess more Skyrim looking?

Okay, then. I'll upload it and add the link whenever I post the next version of the mod. I have some other stuff to do, and I want to wait for the new presets for Mizuno and Haru, so the ETA for the update is sometime during the weekend.

Edited by Blaze69

Okay, off-topic (somewhat): there hasn't been much progress, but I feel like sharing what I've been working on in the meantime, so here are the modern clothes I've got so far.

I've only made a full Hoodie + Jeans + Sneakers set so far, because the assets are very limited and creating new ones is out of the question for now. Still, using assets from the Basic Wear mod and stuff, and adding the shoes from one of the Fox mods, I think I managed to get it to look nice.

The outfit, for males and females.

I also felt like adding some kind of text or drawing to them to make them look better, and it dawned on me: what can I do to improve the looks, offer more options, and even be lore-friendly while doing it: College hoodies! For the College of Winterhold, to be precise. I'll admit his was also in part designed for Mizuno (the fact that the PC I used for the pics uses his hair is not a coincidence :P, but I did so because it's easier to pose the PC than NPCs), and perhaps Ko'Maru as well.

Both designs are available in black and blue for males and females. The female versions have UUNP support. The deformation of the mesh itself is acceptable enough IMO, because I subdivided the original mesh and upped the polycount by a fair amount (but nothing too extreme). The only problem with them is that the text/designs tend to get stretched or deformed due to the breast shape, but there is little to be done about it.

Oh, and I also created "Revealing" versions of all of them, because why not  :P. The male version is just like any other SOS revealing gear (only the hoodie and the schlong is visible), while the female version inlcudes the UUNP Special body with its extra HDT bits, so that your character can wear it while going at it and still enjoy the wonders of collision, lol  :P.

Now, I have a question: would there be interest in something like this?

I may port the tank top and the other jean options from the Basic Wears mod, and as far as I know permissions would allow me to release all of this as long as I give credit, so it should be possible. I would perhaps have to remove the brands from the shoe textures just to be safe, but for example the Fitness Outfit mod used them (the exact same brand I used here, in fact, albeit it was the old logo) and there wasn't any problem with that, so I may skip it at first if I ever relase it.

Any thoughts :shy:?

Lol, I thnk that is the most un-lore friendly thing I've seen. :lol:​  It looks good though.

Actually, it *is* lore friendly, but it's also an anachronism.

Let me explain: nothing says the future of the Elder Scrolls timeline can't end up looking like present world (albeit more like an Urban Fantasy setting due to, y'know, the existence of magic and stuff). In that case, modern clothing like jeans or hoodies could exist then, and having College of Winterhold-related clothing wouldn't be that much of a stretch, just like most important colleges/universities have them IRL. They are not lore-breaking, because they don't contradict the existing lore or something like that, because the existance of the College is canon; something like adding a MIT hoodie would be lore breaking because obviously Massachusetts (or the whole Earth, for that matter) doesn't exist on Mundus, lol :P.

Then, it is an anachronism because the time the game is set (Fourth Era 201) roughly corresponds to medieval times on RL, so you don't expect to find modern clothing there just like you don't expect to find medieval knights  or vikings wearing Kevlar and using assault rifles. But in the future, say, Fifth Era 2040 or whatever? Sure, you could find that kind of modern technology. In fact, see Halo's Aether Suite/Knox for a great example of how to integrate a modern/sci-fi setting into the Elder Scrolls lore/world.

Of course, all of this is just lore-babble, and there will always be people that want to have such stuff in their game and don't care about lore. It's just that I found a way to both have the cake and eat it (aka have modern stuff in the game and still be lore-friendly or at least not lore-breaking), and I'm happy about it, lol  :D.

@Blaze69

If you're looking to expand the lore for your new race there's a creature from Japanese mythology called the Samebito.  Since the Akaviri are pretty much the Elder Scrolls version of the Japanese it could fit...and the myth involves dragons of all things.  More than a few coincidences there that can be exploited for a back story or even a Sharkmer quest.  :)

@Blaze69

If you're looking to expand the lore for your new race there's a creature from Japanese mythology called the Samebito.  Since the Akaviri are pretty much the Elder Scrolls version of the Japanese it could fit...and the myth involves dragons of all things.  More than a few coincidences there that can be exploited for a back story or even a Sharkmer quest.  :)

That's... quite interesting indeed, thanks for the heads up :lol:!

I'm not sure yet how would I go about integrating it or adding it to the race's lore (Kuroyami has done most of the heavy lifting as far as lore is concerned so far), but it's nice to have it as a reference, and may come in handy for future quests, whenever those happen. Thanks.