I think the CBBE body textures seem to be missing the vagina, unless that's just an oddity of my setup. I added one in, but before I did, it was just sort of the gray background color of the .dds file.

Yeah, well, they are not supposed to include a vagina texture. I guess you are using Clams of Skyrim, right?

The thing is, it has been a while since the last time I used CBBE, and when I took a look at COS, it looked a bit... sloppy. And not only was it not "officially" supported by Caliente and the CBBE team, but (more important) I wasn't able to get it to work no matter how hard I tried. On the other hand, UUNP Special was really easy to set up and worked flawlessly, though, so I just made the jump to UUNP and forgot about COS/CBBE.

If you don't mind, could you share your edited textures? That way I can include them in the next update, an it's better to use your own because you can actually test them ingame.

I'm using the All-in-One CBBE pack of SMP - I think Leyenda's AIO HDTPE also has textures working like this, though, since I used that pack's textures for the SMP one and they work fine. Here're the files I kludged together - it's not pretty, not even recolored, but they seem to function. I think the source was the Fair Skin textures for CBBE, but Leyenda also blended in the vagina textures. COS used to use a separate vagina, IIRC, but looks like the current version reads off the main body texture file. Kind of fumbling around in the dark with all this - I've only ever had to worry about compatibility on one setup at a time, so I have no idea if what works on my machine will work on anyone else's (also don't need to worry about the endless chain of permissions - on that note, I dunno about including these in any sort of release because I'm really not 100% sure what the source is, beyond "some part of Leyenda's AIO pack," which itself is sourced from a whole ton of things).

shark race textures.rar

I'm using the All-in-One CBBE pack of SMP - I think Leyenda's AIO HDTPE also has textures working like this, though, since I used that pack's textures for the SMP one and they work fine. Here're the files I kludged together - it's not pretty, not even recolored, but they seem to function. I think the source was the Fair Skin textures for CBBE, but Leyenda also blended in the vagina textures. COS used to use a separate vagina, IIRC, but looks like the current version reads off the main body texture file. Kind of fumbling around in the dark with all this - I've only ever had to worry about compatibility on one setup at a time, so I have no idea if what works on my machine will work on anyone else's (also don't need to worry about the endless chain of permissions - on that note, I dunno about including these in any sort of release because I'm really not 100% sure what the source is, beyond "some part of Leyenda's AIO pack," which itself is sourced from a whole ton of things).

attachicon.gifshark race textures.rar

Okay, I'll take a look at it and I'll include it in the next release if it seems to be okay. As for permissions, I don't think there will be any problem, because we are not using the entire texture but rather just a small part of it. Same happens with the UUNP Special textures. And if they indeed come from Fair Skin, we can use them just fine.

I had a thought. One problem that exists with the race is perhaps obvious. Even without considering the RaceMenu mod, there are a few rather unusual skin colors avalible for the race. Why do those make any sense? But, I am not suggesting they be removed. Instead, I made it work. 

Anatomy,  Sec. 1 - Appearances

One overall aspect of the Selachii race that can vary, would be our appearance. While the basic traits of a shark are always present, I have seen for some time, that beyond this, there are a number of possibilities that have been looked at in various ways throughout our history, from those with very unique appearances either looked at as a object of reverence, or a bad omen. This may be simply just a mindset held by our race when we were more primitive, at least concerning how we thought.

The most outstanding factor would be, the color of a Selachii's skin or scales. The texture of it is not the same as the Argonians, as it is more akin to fine scales, almost coming close to a the look of human skin, the evidence of this derived from the records of the Akaviri, a race that was once from the continent to the east, Akavir. Which was named first is unknown, the race or the landmass. Still, the overall color can vary, and it may have a number of meanings, though none of it heralding a positive or negative future.

I have noted something similar in the Khajiit, a race of bipedal felines, from a province of Tamriel, Elsweyr. Their appearance is decided by the phase of the moon at the time of their birth, and this can mean vast differences. While I do not know if perhaps a child can appear much different from that of their parents, I do know that there is a similar occurrence in Selachii. However, it is less about any celestial events, but about location.

It is normal for Selachii children to have a very simple palette of skin colors, most of these in tones of white, blue and gray. These are the most common colors for all Selachii, and as such, is a very natural sight to see in our cities. However, other colors are possible, the cause varying, as said. This can range from where we choose to live, our lifestyle, and perhaps even our attitude. For some, this may be a color they have from birth, but for others, it can change over time, depending on the aforementioned factors. It may not always happen, but it is possible for every Selachii.

I have noted some who have lived nearly all their lives away from our cities, away from the Oceans of Nirn, and their skin color is very different. Some who have chosen to live among the Argonians, may see more greens, vivid blues and hues of violet. Although a rarity, and perhaps not under the best circumstances, those who have visited Morrowind, may gain a skin color similar to that of the native Dunmer. Although it is a painful fact that some of those who have gone to Morrowind, became slaves.

Those who have settled in a place like Hammerfell, although a rarity, have noted that their skin came to resemble that of the native Redguards, and perhaps even developed more of a resistance to the affliction that overtakes Selachii when away from water for too long, but nowhere close to an immunity.

However, at times, it is not specific to a province, or it's people. It can be as simple as the environment a Selachii lives in – at least if it differs from the Oceanside climate we are so used to.

In preparation for this, I was asked why I believe this to occur, though the question was more about my personal opinion, than the evidence. I suggested that it was one of the remaining aspects of magic within our race. One that we have no direct control over, but it is there. 

The previously mentioned part now has a heading of "Anatomy, Sec. 2 - Genitalia"

quick question i downloaded and installed the latest of this mod but i have a few probs.  one is my head turns into a all muddy grey argonian head and my feet arent different at all.  what am i doing wrong

*EDIT*  i just saw that its stated about the muddy argonian head 

that still leaves the whole feet still havent changed from the origional mod.  im also not seeing the beast schlong in sos

quick question i downloaded and installed the latest of this mod but i have a few probs.  one is my head turns into a all muddy grey argonian head and my feet arent different at all.  what am i doing wrong

that still leaves the whole feet still havent changed from the origional mod.  im also not seeing the beast schlong in sos

Are you overwriting the original Sharkmer Race mod with this one? That is not supported, and will probably cause issues like the ones you describe. You have to start a new game if you want to use this version of the race.

This is supposed to be a Shark...so why is the nose upturned and flat? 

Well, if you read back as the head project has been discussed on this thread, there are reasons being the way it is. Blaze wanted the snout a bit curved upwards and a human head shape for compatibility, so some sacrifices and features needed to be made for a what do you call it? A yiffy or furry look which I guess would be better for a character vs an enemy.

For looks, I personally would go with a new head shape, but hair and gear compatibility was top priority. So you may also want to ask yourself if the human head shape with compatibility worth some of the none shark-like features.

With that in mind, Blaze wanted to note that this isn't a shark but more of a hybrid which would explain the different features. Of course if it were me, in my Unreal Engine project, I would make them more shark and monster like with a high poly model and end up making them an enemy. But that also means starting from scratch and no Skyrim compatibility.

I think I do get what you mean by flat. Since I had to work with a low poly model, I can't really see what it might look like once texture and shadows are applied which I only noticed in a few of the screenshots I've seen uploaded and haven't tested for myself. Zbush has a sort of light reflection feature, but is more noticeable on high poly models and I couldn't change the poly count for Skyrim modding. Not to mention that the Argonian mouth shape needed to be the same.

I could make edits, but that's only if Blaze is willing to do the work he has already done to the current one.

Blaze, you might want to add similar information in the mod page in bold explaining the none shark-like features. Maybe in a show spoiler.

You know, thinking about the Selachii's thing about needing to be in water to keep from going insane, that brings me to a mod I had forgotten a while ago. This mod brings a few new spells to the game based on earth, wind, and water. I've not really a big idea(yet) on how this would relate or be used with(if possible) the Selachii because most shun magic, though.(I think. xD)

You know, thinking about the Selachii's thing about needing to be in water to keep from going insane, that brings me to a mod I had forgotten a while ago. This mod brings a few new spells to the game based on earth, wind, and water. I've not really a big idea(yet) on how this would relate or be used with(if possible) the Selachii because most shun magic, though.(I think. xD)

I have that mod and enemy earth magic is wide spread and annoying. It would be a good idea for Blaze to make a recommended mods section and include that (Elemental Destruction Magic).

Are you overwriting the original Sharkmer Race mod with this one? That is not supported, and will probably cause issues like the ones you describe. You have to start a new game if you want to use this version of the race.

hey so i went ahead and deleted the old mod installed the new version and started  new game and no change.  do you have a image of what the males are supposed to look like?

hey so i went ahead and deleted the old mod installed the new version and started  new game and no change.  do you have a image of what the males are supposed to look like?

The male Sharkmer for the 3.0 beta isn't finished and should be argonian with a different texture, assuming if that is the one installed and mean by latest. This information should be in the description.

Same for the feet I think. Blaze mentioned that he wasn't going to edit anything with the males until I finish the male Sharkmer head.

This is supposed to be a Shark...so why is the nose upturned and flat? 

Well, if you read back as the head project has been discussed on this thread, there are reasons being the way it is. [...]

[...] It would be a good idea for Blaze to make a recommended mods section and include that (Elemental Destruction Magic).

Well, thanks for providing support on the thread, Nightro. Appreciate it very much  :lol:.

As for the first post (about the head shape), I want to share my thoughts on this, but I'm kind of in a rush (barely have any time to post this) and I'm going to be very busy today, so I'll post a Long Wall of Text as soon as I get some free time and get my ideas clear and organized. For now, let's just say Nightro summarized it pretty well.

BTW, Nightro, if you want to try out different shapes for the head, I'm willing to give them a try, but since I'll probably stick to the current design unless I have a sudden change of mind (which is possible but unlikely) and thus I probably end up not using any alternate design, I'd say you shouldn't put work into it unless you really want to.

Good idea about the "Recommended Mods" section. Kuroyami has suggested some nice mods to use with the race along the thread, so it would be nice to have them all listed in the description. Also if someone else wants to suggest any mod (just like Taven did), feel free to do so  :shy:.

Omg to the person who mentioned Elemental Destruction Magic mod...

I'm currently playing an Earth Magic Selachii :D

Yep, that was me. xD I only wish that the Elemental Destruction Magic mod had as much variety as the Apocalypse Spell mod, I like EDM, but Apocalypse adds SO many more spells related to the current vanilla spells. And like what I was trying to get at earlier(I kinda posted while I was tired which was why I didn't say this) was it might be cool if water spells cast by/on Selachii could heal health and/or stamina, seeing as that might help alleviate their need to swim...then again that might just streamline some people into making a water mage/spellblade/sorcerer Selachii. xD

[...]seeing as that might help alleviate their need to swim...then again that might just streamline some people into making a water mage/spellblade/sorcerer Selachii. xD

It really isn't a problem of them needing to be wet or in water most of the time. They just have to be close. Spending a while away(and this would be say, miles away) isn't a problem, but if it gets to weeks, months, or at worst, years, it is going to start happening. In less extreme cases, it may be reversible, but it is not a sure thing. There is only one Selachii who would be a exception to this, and it's a character who has been away from the water or Oceans of Nirn for about, well, since the late Second Era, and he is perfectly fine, though perhaps insane for a completely different reason. 

In general though, it is obviously meant to be loose enough that it won't be a problem for the PC in Skyrim. So no need to arbitrarily roleplay that, unless you perhaps decided to play Moonpath To Elswyer(and spend a lot of time away from water), or perhaps a mod that allows a visit to Hammerfell. Thought this would be player choice, obviously. 

Also, perhaps this is an obvious thing, but the hunters at the Hot Springs Camp, I think they could be randomly generated in terms of race, but I think I've most often seen male Nord, along with a female Redguard and Imperial. Or of course, a Wolf, a Tiger, and a...Jackal(that is what the Imperials are with YA, right?). Honestly, my sole reason for adding more story to Izumi(and by extension Haru), was because of the image Blaze posted of her, and I thought "What if one of the hunters there made a pass at her?. Though that will be just a small part of the overall story, obviously not the major focus. Also there is a interesting joke to make here. Though I may save it to use elsewhere. 

Well, more for Izumi.

Entry 2

We spent two days in Riften. Most were fairly welcoming, but that does not include the guards at the gate. They apparently wanted a tax from anyone entering the city, although Haru just laughed at him – saying that it was a pathetic attempt at an obvious shakedown. The guard sighed, and apparently let us in without any gold changing hands. I was honestly surprised.

But that was not it.

We spent some time in the market square for lunch, and we were again approached by someone. The man spoke directly to Haru, suggesting that he had not done an honest day's work for gold. I was somewhat confused by this, but Haru was laughing. I am not sure what Haru showed him, but the man soon nodded, and left.

Haru explained to me later, that he had taken a certain sort of job back in Cyrodiil, and this lead to him joining a certain group. A Guild of thieves, which paid a lot better than the dock overseers, even with being a Selachii. The group was also in Skyrim, based in this very city. He explicitly said that he might not have exactly left, but he was not planning to seek out the guild here for jobs.

That is not why he wanted to come back home. 

Entry 3

I feel this has to be said. For all of the faults that Skyrim has, the landscape is beautiful. Almost all of the holds have a somewhat varied climate, but still they have something unique. The Rift is almost like the Colovia region in Cyrodiil, but still differing from it. It is much cooler, like the rest of Skyrim, but there are still warm days here. However, it was Haru's suggestion we travel north for a few days, and his explanation did not do the scenery justice.

Eastmarch was similar to the Rift, but different. At least, in that the climate varied too. But it was much more of a difference, since the southern half was described as the remains of a large Caldera, and to the north, was laden with snow. He was not suggesting we go that far, since the destination was apparently a well-known hot spring in this part of the hold, even if few seemed to visit it.

This was because it technically was not in the safest of areas. I did question him once he told me that, but he assured me it would not be a problem. The most we would have to worry about would be the...GIANTS? Gods, he actually said that, didn't he? Although again, he explained that they were not overly hostile, and usually left travelers alone, so long as their camps were not disturbed, or we did not disturb them.

This will be interesting. 

Entry 4

I did expect a few days, but it's been quite a bit more than that. Honestly, I think it is because I like it here. The water is soothing, warm, and the others here besides Haru and me, might not be the best, but they are mostly friendly.

The thought crossed my mind that Haru had another reason for bringing me here, but I do not want to put that kind of pressure on him. My thoughts on him have not changed, though they have certainly improved, and while I know some would want to rush this, I do not. If he is going to take this further, I am okay with that, but I will not be so callous as to think less of him, if he waits. He has barely left my side since we left Cyrodiil, and I do not know if I can ask for much more than that. 

It really isn't a problem of them needing to be wet or in water most of the time. They just have to be close. Spending a while away(and this would be say, miles away) isn't a problem, but if it gets to weeks, months, or at worst, years, it is going to start happening. In less extreme cases, it may be reversible, but it is not a sure thing. There is only one Selachii who would be a exception to this, and it's a character who has been away from the water or Oceans of Nirn for about, well, since the late Second Era, and he is perfectly fine, though perhaps insane for a completely different reason.

In general though, it is obviously meant to be loose enough that it won't be a problem for the PC in Skyrim. So no need to arbitrarily roleplay that, unless you perhaps decided to play Moonpath To Elswyer(and spend a lot of time away from water), or perhaps a mod that allows a visit to Hammerfell. Thought this would be player choice, obviously.

Also, perhaps this is an obvious thing, but the hunters at the Hot Springs Camp, I think they could be randomly generated in terms of race, but I think I've most often seen male Nord, along with a female Redguard and Imperial. Or of course, a Wolf, a Tiger, and a...Jackal(that is what the Imperials are with YA, right?). Honestly, my sole reason for adding more story to Izumi(and by extension Haru), was because of the image Blaze posted of her, and I thought "What if one of the hunters there made a pass at her?. Though that will be just a small part of the overall story, obviously not the major focus. Also there is a interesting joke to make here. Though I may save it to use elsewhere.

Well, more for Izumi.

Entry 2

We spent two days in Riften. Most were fairly welcoming, but that does not include the guards at the gate. They apparently wanted a tax from anyone entering the city, although Haru just laughed at him – saying that it was a pathetic attempt at an obvious shakedown. The guard sighed, and apparently let us in without any gold changing hands. I was honestly surprised.

But that was not it.

We spent some time in the market square for lunch, and we were again approached by someone. The man spoke directly to Haru, suggesting that he had not done an honest day's work for gold. I was somewhat confused by this, but Haru was laughing. I am not sure what Haru showed him, but the man soon nodded, and left.

Haru explained to me later, that he had taken a certain sort of job back in Cyrodiil, and this lead to him joining a certain group. A Guild of thieves, which paid a lot better than the dock overseers, even with being a Selachii. The group was also in Skyrim, based in this very city. He explicitly said that he might not have exactly left, but he was not planning to seek out the guild here for jobs.

That is not why he wanted to come back home.

Entry 3

I feel this has to be said. For all of the faults that Skyrim has, the landscape is beautiful. Almost all of the holds have a somewhat varied climate, but still they have something unique. The Rift is almost like the Colovia region in Cyrodiil, but still differing from it. It is much cooler, like the rest of Skyrim, but there are still warm days here. However, it was Haru's suggestion we travel north for a few days, and his explanation did not do the scenery justice.

Eastmarch was similar to the Rift, but different. At least, in that the climate varied too. But it was much more of a difference, since the southern half was described as the remains of a large Caldera, and to the north, was laden with snow. He was not suggesting we go that far, since the destination was apparently a well-known hot spring in this part of the hold, even if few seemed to visit it.

This was because it technically was not in the safest of areas. I did question him once he told me that, but he assured me it would not be a problem. The most we would have to worry about would be the...GIANTS? Gods, he actually said that, didn't he? Although again, he explained that they were not overly hostile, and usually left travelers alone, so long as their camps were not disturbed, or we did not disturb them.

This will be interesting.

Entry 4

I did expect a few days, but it's been quite a bit more than that. Honestly, I think it is because I like it here. The water is soothing, warm, and the others here besides Haru and me, might not be the best, but they are mostly friendly.

The thought crossed my mind that Haru had another reason for bringing me here, but I do not want to put that kind of pressure on him. My thoughts on him have not changed, though they have certainly improved, and while I know some would want to rush this, I do not. If he is going to take this further, I am okay with that, but I will not be so callous as to think less of him, if he waits. He has barely left my side since we left Cyrodiil, and I do not know if I can ask for much more than that.

Agreed with the part about the need to be close to the water. I think it's "serious" enough for it to add to the race's lore but flexible enough so it doesn't hinder the PC or limit potential character builds/backstories.

More content for Izumi, nice. As for the hunters, you are right; their stats are randomly generated using the default Hunter template, but their races and appearances are fixed. So, Wolf, Tigress and Jackal(-ess?). Or Nord, Redguard and Imperial in the vanilla game. So if you want to do something specifically referencing the other hunters, you can.

You know how much I like that kind of details, specially if you don't mind creating an alternate YA version that takes their yiffy condition into account :P. But as always, just a suggestion.

Some screenshots and a preset file for Moku. [...]

Huh, I wanted to add her to the follower plugin, now that I decided to get back to working on this (at least for a while), but she doesn't seem to be listed in the NPC document. Am I missing something, or is the NPC doc outdated? If it is, could you update it and post a link? Or at least share the details about her so I can get her ingame (level, class, inventory, placement... you get the idea).

Also, I'm thinking about removing Mizuno and Haru for the time being untill the male heads are done. Not actually deleting them from the plugin or anything but marking their world placed references as "Initially disabled". That way, they will not show up ingame, but as soon as males are done, I only have to flip a switch in the .esp and they will be back. I think it's the best idea, because the placeholder Argonian heads I used look bad. Poor Mizuno looks like someone took an Argonian, removed all his scales, and covered him in grey paint, lol :s. Same goes for Haru. Still, any thoughts on this?

Edited by Blaze69

Huh, I wanted to add her to the follower plugin, now that I decided to get back to working on this (at least for a while), but she doesn't seem to be listed in the NPC document. Am I missing something, or is the NPC doc outdated? If it is, could you update it and post a link? Or at least share the details about her so I can get her ingame (level, class, inventory, placement... you get the idea).

Also, I'm thinking about removing Mizuno and Haru for the time being untill the male heads are done. Not actually deleting them from the plugin or anything but marking their world placed references as "Initially disabled". That way, they will not show up ingame, but as soon as males are done, I only have to flip a switch in the .esp and they will be back. I think it's the best idea, because the placeholder Argonian heads I used look bad. Poor Mizuno looks like someone took an Argonian, removed all his scales, and covered him in grey paint, lol :s. Same goes for Haru. Still, any thoughts on this?

Added her to the Follower document, here - link

I wouldn't be too concerned myself, but disabling them is a better option - since if it takes a while longer for the male heads, some who don't read the description or follow the thread closely will start reporting the issue of the two characters being bugged or something. Even placing something at the top of the description so that it is made clear that the current look for Male Selachii players is not  final whatsoever may be necessary too, until the male heads are done. 

Also, here is a document with everything I currently have for the "Selachii Legacy" book - link.

I wouldn't be too concerned myself, but disabling them is a better option - since if it takes a while longer for the male heads, some who don't read the description or follow the thread closely will start reporting the issue of the two characters being bugged or something. Even placing something at the top of the description so that it is made clear that the current look for Male Selachii players is not  final whatsoever may be necessary too, until the male heads are done. 

Great, I'll get her integrated as soon as possible. Also the "Reduced Health/Stamina when wearing raw animal furs (aka Fur/Bandit and Forsworn Armor)" thing should be relatively easy, though I won't know untill I actually try to do it.

You are right about that. The next update will have both of them disabled, and by extension Mizuno's quest will be disabled as well. The female followers and NPCs should work fine, though. I may look into making Vaynelle into a vendor, offering spell tomes and magic-related items, and even make her into a Destruction trainer (gives her an actual gameplay use apart from the plot itself and fits with her backstory). No promises on that, though.

In other news, next thing I'm going to do is work on implementing the clawed hands from Better Claws and Gauntlets. The sharks will finally have some natural armaments to show off, and the unarmed damage bonus will actually make sense, lol.

Great, I'll get her integrated as soon as possible. Also the "Reduced Health/Stamina when wearing raw animal furs (aka Fur/Bandit and Forsworn Armor)" thing should be relatively easy, though I won't know untill I actually try to do it.

You are right about that. The next update will have both of them disabled, and by extension Mizuno's quest will be disabled as well. The female followers and NPCs should work fine, though. I may look into making Vaynelle into a vendor, offering spell tomes and magic-related items, and even make her into a Destruction trainer (gives her an actual gameplay use apart from the plot itself and fits with her backstory). No promises on that, though.

In other news, next thing I'm going to do is work on implementing the clawed hands from Better Claws and Gauntlets. The sharks will finally have some natural armaments to show off, and the unarmed damage bonus will actually make sense, lol.

Sounds like a plan! :D Can't wait for my sharkie to actually have finger thorns. she'd look even more badass than she is now.

- Maromer? Heh.

Not exactly a "Sharkmer" (Selachii properly) related, but still close enough, I decided to just post it for I thought you may have a good use of this.

Huh..well, now, that is an interesting bit of lore! Shame we'll probably never hear of those guys again, probably even in the upcoming elder scrolls game.(That is probably decades away. xD)

Okay, time for a small status update: the claws are in.

I went for the ones from Better Claws and Gauntlets. I don't have any pics to show, but you can check out the Argonian claws in the mod to get a rough idea; the claws are light black instead of bone color as in Argonian hands, and the hand itself is exactly as it was. Next thing is to get Moku ingame. I have looked into her fur armor debuff, and it may be harder than I expected. I'll see what I can do about it, but it may end up not making it to the final game. We can still add dialogue and info referencing her condition, though; it's just that it won't have an actual gameplay impact.

Also, since we've been talking about integrating the Hot Spring hunters into Izumi and Haru's story (and also because I felt like doing so), I went ahead and did all the required edits to make them into "standard" NPCs. Even if the details of their integration and possible dialogues for them take a while to be made (that would be up to Kuroyami), I figured I could go ahead and make them more useful already, because there are no other mods that I know of that also edit their specific records, and they just stand around doing nothing as they are. Oh, and I also added them to the potential follower and marriage factions and change them to have voices that support both things. There are no relationships set up with the player, but if you have any mod capable of increasing your relationship with an NPC (like SLEN), then you can get them to follow or to marry your char. I thought it was a good detail.

I removed all traces of templates, made them unique and non-respawning, and set them up to have different vanilla clases and combat styles and level alongside the player (min level is 5 and max is 75, and they are 0.75 x the player level). I also used an online ES name generator to give them names, because all of them being called "Hunter" would be weird now that they are not just random filler NPCs.

Those are just the names that came up after running the generator a few times, so I'm open to changing them if someone has any better name for them. They are as follow: the male Nord/Wolf is called Fenran and is a barbarian (2-handed + light armor); the female Redguard/Tigress is called Kanet and is a standard 1H warrior (though I'll check if the Alik'r have any custom class/style I can give her); and the female Imperial/Jackal is called Jena and is a ranger.