There have been no replies in 4 days.. is everything all right?

Yeah, yeah, don't worry, everything is fine :shy:. It's just a combination of several factors that have lead to a pause in development of the mod, but it is still going.

Mainly, first I wanted to take a break from this and decided to work on some other project for a while. Then, turns out there was this neat sale on Square Enix games in Steam, and I got myself some nice amount of them. I've been hooked on Rise of the Tomb Raider all weekend, and Just Cause 3 and Deus Ex Mankind Divided are going to come next. I'm really looking forward to playing these games, so development may or may not continue to be slow for a while, depending on what I feel like doing. Sorry about that :angel:. As soon as male heads are done, I'll probably return this to be top priority if it isn't already, but for now I'm not in a hurry. I'll see if I can finish and upload the latest update out sometime this week, though.

In case anybody is wondering, the project I had been working on before ROTR took all my time was an updated version of Predators - The Lost Tribes. It started with me wanting to make the armors compatible with UUNP so I could use them on my YA characters, and then I decided to do some cleaning on the mod, and eventually I decided to fix/edit/update as much of it as I could. Think of it as similar to what I did here with the original Sharkmer Race by AyyRofLmao. Though there is more stuff to fix with the Predators mod, since it includes things like armors and NPCs, and it's also missing stuff like RaceCompatibility support. Also support for custom body replacers, of course. Lewd sexy Yautja, anyone?  :P

I am not sure if I will actually release anything, but I contacted Roland to check if he was fine with me tinkering with his mod, and he has kindly given me the OK, so I know I'm clear on that front if/when it gets to releasing it, so there's that.

Lol. Iv'e been hooked on Halo Wars 2 for PC as well. It gets all jittery on 3v3 though. The first time I had to move the graphics from Ultra to high, and the second time I had to move it from high to medium. then all AI leaders stopped producing units besides scouts. Maybe it's just because the games released. And I have a 5820K overclocked to 4.5 ghz, 16GB of DDR4 ram, and a GTX 1080.

Anyways, back on topic. I started on the male head a few days ago and got most of the human head shape done, however, I was out for most of the day yesterday. The male Citrus head has 4,000 less polygons than the female Citrus head. So we will see how the ear fins and gills go. Sharks tend to have 5 gills, so if I can only make 3 on the male, I may have to reduce 2 gills on the female. Or make the gills as a separate mesh. Maybe the same for the ear fins because the female ear fins already has a few rough edges.

In case anybody is wondering, the project I had been working on before ROTR took all my time was an updated version of Predators - The Lost Tribes. It started with me wanting to make the armors compatible with UUNP so I could use them on my YA characters, and then I decided to do some cleaning on the mod, and eventually I decided to fix/edit/update as much of it as I could. Think of it as similar to what I did here with the original Sharkmer Race by AyyRofLmao. Though there is more stuff to fix with the Predators mod, since it includes things like armors and NPCs, and it's also missing stuff like RaceCompatibility support. Also support for custom body replacers, of course. Lewd sexy Yautja, anyone?  :P

I am not sure if I will actually release anything, but I contacted Roland to check if he was fine with me tinkering with his mod, and he has kindly given me the OK, so I know I'm clear on that front if/when it gets to releasing it, so there's that.

I've given that mod a try before, and while I do like the Yautja, it didn't seem to fit. Maybe because of how I set it up, but I would not be adverse to trying it again.

Otherwise, while I've got nothing to post in terms of previews, I do have some things to outline. 

Lyra/Arashi - While I'm not too sure of a name, once you complete Beyond Death(which ends when you leave the Soul Carin, after getting the Blood Elder Scroll), you can talk with Lyra to get a quest. This has the first objective to find Arashi. Where you would find him can vary, I'm thinking it would be in the Volkihar Courtyard, or perhaps in the first area of the Volkhair Ruins(obviously near the water). This would mean that, no matter the location, you'd be able to previously see a coffin(similar to those in the main part of Volkihair Keep), that you cannot interact with. You can once the quest is active, and he will have a similar dialog to Lyra, at least to the effect that he has a similar few questions for you - though he will not be caring too much about the specifics like Lyra will. At that point, he will have something else for you to do. This would be a second objective for the quest, where you will go after another Vampire, who could vary in why Arashi wants to them dead, though I'm thinking that it won't be retrieving an item, so it isn't basically the same as Mizuno's quest. During this part, Arashi would be just following the player, similar to Dephine/Esbern during parts of the main quest. Once this is done, Arashi would be able to be a full follower. 

Also, with that quest done, some dialog with Lyra would open up, that could point you to Sepitmus, as a possible alternative to joining the College. 

Fume - Her backstory is meant to be a somewhat small scale, personally tragedy. Though unlike Mizuno, she has had about ten years to get over it, though it is not something she can forget. She fell in love at a young age, her first love being bloodshed. Trained by others, and by personal experience as a mercenary, she found more comfort in the heat of battle, than anywhere else. The work was various, the sources coming from nearly all over Tamriel. No job seemed too big, and she always delivered. At least, until she was tasked with going after a certain Necromancer. No one specific, no one of any real note, just enough of an annoyance to someone. In this, she was nearly killed, held at the whim of this powerful mage for days. Weapons seemed useless, they did nothing. The delight of seeing her struggle was amusement in comparison to this mage's other projects, but their apprentice, did not see it the same way. After one of Fume's final attempts at defiance, the mage merely laughed, before casting a spell that broke every single bone, and tore the muscles of her right arm, leaving it useless. 

The mage's apprentice reaction to this was violent, though only over time. Taking days to care for Fume, mending her broken bones, she took the time to teach her something that would replace her use of a sword, albeit the same thing - a conjured blade. The girl wrote in a journal over these days, and when the Necromancer finally returned, he was shocked to find that not only had his apprentice had betrayed him, but his pet had a weapon to raise against him. His apprentice attempted to kill him, and nearly succeeded, only he managed to land a fatal blow just as she did. Her death was quick, while his would be wasting - but Fume would not give him the time. 

I do have more details to work out for her, but it does involve Fume having a family, but that does not go well either. 

I've given that mod a try before, and while I do like the Yautja, it didn't seem to fit. Maybe because of how I set it up, but I would not be adverse to trying it again.

Otherwise, while I've got nothing to post in terms of previews, I do have some things to outline. 

Lyra/Arashi - While I'm not too sure of a name, once you complete Beyond Death(which ends when you leave the Soul Carin, after getting the Blood Elder Scroll), you can talk with Lyra to get a quest. This has the first objective to find Arashi. Where you would find him can vary, I'm thinking it would be in the Volkihar Courtyard, or perhaps in the first area of the Volkhair Ruins(obviously near the water). This would mean that, no matter the location, you'd be able to previously see a coffin(similar to those in the main part of Volkihair Keep), that you cannot interact with. You can once the quest is active, and he will have a similar dialog to Lyra, at least to the effect that he has a similar few questions for you - though he will not be caring too much about the specifics like Lyra will. At that point, he will have something else for you to do. This would be a second objective for the quest, where you will go after another Vampire, who could vary in why Arashi wants to them dead, though I'm thinking that it won't be retrieving an item, so it isn't basically the same as Mizuno's quest. During this part, Arashi would be just following the player, similar to Dephine/Esbern during parts of the main quest. Once this is done, Arashi would be able to be a full follower. 

Also, with that quest done, some dialog with Lyra would open up, that could point you to Sepitmus, as a possible alternative to joining the College. 

Fume - Her backstory is meant to be a somewhat small scale, personally tragedy. Though unlike Mizuno, she has had about ten years to get over it, though it is not something she can forget. She fell in love at a young age, her first love being bloodshed. Trained by others, and by personal experience as a mercenary, she found more comfort in the heat of battle, than anywhere else. The work was various, the sources coming from nearly all over Tamriel. No job seemed too big, and she always delivered. At least, until she was tasked with going after a certain Necromancer. No one specific, no one of any real note, just enough of an annoyance to someone. In this, she was nearly killed, held at the whim of this powerful mage for days. Weapons seemed useless, they did nothing. The delight of seeing her struggle was amusement in comparison to this mage's other projects, but their apprentice, did not see it the same way. After one of Fume's final attempts at defiance, the mage merely laughed, before casting a spell that broke every single bone, and tore the muscles of her right arm, leaving it useless. 

The mage's apprentice reaction to this was violent, though only over time. Taking days to care for Fume, mending her broken bones, she took the time to teach her something that would replace her use of a sword, albeit the same thing - a conjured blade. The girl wrote in a journal over these days, and when the Necromancer finally returned, he was shocked to find that not only had his apprentice had betrayed him, but his pet had a weapon to raise against him. His apprentice attempted to kill him, and nearly succeeded, only he managed to land a fatal blow just as she did. Her death was quick, while his would be wasting - but Fume would not give him the time. 

I do have more details to work out for her, but it does involve Fume having a family, but that does not go well either. 

Ah, speaking of Fume, there seems to be a little bit of a problem with her..while she does use a bound sword in combat...she only uses it once while with you. The next time she's in combat, she scrambles to pick up another weapon nearby instead of summoning her sword again. Although I think I have a bit of a fix for her. You could give her the version of the bound sword that's invisible when 'sheathed' but appears when unsheathed, kinda like how Rumarin works from the Interesting NPCs mod....and on that note, how extensive are you going to make these follower's dialogues in the future? Will they eventually comment on just about everything when nearly done? And I'm sorry for asking so much, my ideas started piling on when I made this post. xD

Ah, speaking of Fume, there seems to be a little bit of a problem with her..while she does use a bound sword in combat...she only uses it once while with you. The next time she's in combat, she scrambles to pick up another weapon nearby instead of summoning her sword again. Although I think I have a bit of a fix for her. You could give her the version of the bound sword that's invisible when 'sheathed' but appears when unsheathed, kinda like how Rumarin works from the Interesting NPCs mod....and on that note, how extensive are you going to make these follower's dialogues in the future? Will they eventually comment on just about everything when nearly done? And I'm sorry for asking so much, my ideas started piling on when I made this post. xD

It could be that she might not have the magicka to cast it more than once, although it seems to be something else. 

As for character dialog, I probably won't go that far. At this point, although not in the mod yet, I've written lines for Mizuno that has him commenting on the Hold capitals, while he and the PC are there. He also has some specific lines concerning the College of Winterhold, both being in certain areas and for parts of the quest. Other characters may be similar, but likely won't comment on everything

There have been no replies in 4 days.. is everything all right?

Yeah, yeah, don't worry, everything is fine :shy:. It's just a combination of several factors that have lead to a pause in development of the mod, but it is still going.

Mainly, first I wanted to take a break from this and decided to work on some other project for a while. Then, turns out there was this neat sale on Square Enix games in Steam, and I got myself some nice amount of them. I've been hooked on Rise of the Tomb Raider all weekend, and Just Cause 3 and Deus Ex Mankind Divided are going to come next. I'm really looking forward to playing these games, so development may or may not continue to be slow for a while, depending on what I feel like doing. Sorry about that :angel:. As soon as male heads are done, I'll probably return this to be top priority if it isn't already, but for now I'm not in a hurry. I'll see if I can finish and upload the latest update out sometime this week, though.

OFF-TOPIC: talking about ROTR, I got inspired by it and turns out there are some nice assets available for Skyrim that allowed me to give my new character a Tomb Raider-esque vibe. I'm pretty happy with the result  :P. Check it out:

I know an arctic expedition jacket is a bit overkill for a snow leopard considering the thickness of the fur and all, but it's as good as it gets. I would prefer Lara's Commando, Infiltrator or Shadow Runner outfits, but none of these are available for Skyrim and I can't even get close, at least not with the assets I have available right now.

There is also Lara's outfit from Tomb Raider 2013 but that one is a bit low-poly/low detail and it also looks too... destroyed for my taste. Mainly because it looks like its wearer has been stabbed, beaten, dragged through the mud several times, and then put through a meat grinder. Which, incidentally, is pretty accurate to what Lara went through in that game, lol  :s.

Is that the vanilla khajiit head because it definitely doesn't look like it.

Lyra/Arashi - [...]

Fume - [...]

Yeah, I have the same feeling, to some extent. Maybe it's due to the way it places the NPCs in the world. I mean, it's nice to have actual traces of the custom races in the game, but just dumping all of the 30+/50+ level overpowered Yautja warriors around Skyrim right from the start of the game is a bit... excessive.

Also I think the races would benefit from some kind of tone shift, from the "feared savage hunters that are out for blood and nothing else and hated by all the other races" to something more akin to orcs: still a Proud Warrior Race, but a bit more, let's say, civilized. I mean, while I haven't actually read the books or any other material from the expanded universe, they are supposed to have a civilization and stuff, and considering the own mod's backstory has them crashlanding on Nirn a long time ago and being stuck there ever since, you would think they would try to fit in the world somehow. As good hunters/warriors as they may be, if they piss off the other races and get them to send armies after them, they are sure to be completely wiped out, even if it's due to sheer number difference (all of Tamriel's population versus a small Yautja community).

Also, many of the worldspace edits broke the NavMeshes for several exterior cells and left lots of dirty/unwanted edits (the former was partly due to the way the CK works and partly due to Roland not properly cleaning up the CK's mess; but the latter is only the CK's fault :dodgy:), so I'm thinking about removing most worldspace edits except for specific ones (like the derelict ship and maybe the temple) and then either manually placing hostile Yautja NPCs around or adding them to the bandit leveled lists in very small numbers, so you can run into them and get their gear but it's not like there are thousands of them among the bandit ranks.

Anyway, as I said, I won't know if I actually want to release it untill I see how I go on the editing process, so we'll see. I'll probably post any major developments on that in the thread here, because it doesn't deserve an actual WIP thread or anything like that, at least not for now.

Nice to see more progress on the characters. All of that sounds good. The only thing I would change would be Fume's injury. It's a great way to explay why she uses a bound sword instead of an actual physical one, but I think it would be better to state her arm injury didn't cause total and permanent damage.

Obviously that kind of thing would leave some serious consequences, like reduced strength and mobility (and thus would explain the use ot the bound sword), but chances are there would be points in the game in which she will bug out and use other regular weapons, so I think it's better to say her arm actually healed, and while not back to her previous "level", she can still wield weapons with it, but she prefers the bound sword because she got used to it while her arm was still non-functional for conventional weapons.

It could be that she might not have the magicka to cast it more than once, although it seems to be something else. 

As for character dialog, I probably won't go that far. At this point, although not in the mod yet, I've written lines for Mizuno that has him commenting on the Hold capitals, while he and the PC are there. He also has some specific lines concerning the College of Winterhold, both being in certain areas and for parts of the quest. Other characters may be similar, but likely won't comment on everything

I'll look into that bug. I only checked to make sure she used the bound sword spell in combat, but I didn't check what happens on an actual continuous play session, just in random combats. If it is indeed a lack of magicka, I can give her a regen speed buff. IIRC some of the vanilla magic-based enemies have those in order for them to have the required magicka to cast their spells continuously. Otherwise they would probably cast two or three spells and then resort to their dagger/secondary weapon untill they had regen'd enough magicka.

As for dialog, what Kuroyami said. There is plenty of dialog already done that is not yet implemented ingame, and it may take a while to be done because of complexity. Implemented dialogue, no matter how simple it is, is still tedious, so I can't guarantee anything. I will probably get some inspiration and decide to work on dialogues for a while once the main update is finished, but that's as much as I can say for now.

Is that the vanilla khajiit head because it definitely doesn't look like it.

Yes, it is the vanilla Khajiit head, but with the custom morphs file from SC - Khajiit Improvement. It adds new shape options for eyes, mouth and nose, and those are the ones I used for my character. You can safely ignore the .esp on the download and simply replace the vanilla khajiit head .tris with the ones included in it.

Edited by Blaze69

Okay, time for another small update. Moku is in. As intended, she is placed in Riverwood, by the mill. She will sandbox around most of the time and use the furniture and the idle markers; it kinda makes it look like she's actually doing stuff for the mill, so she doesn't look that much out of place. She chops some firewood, uses the grinding stone, and uses idle markers like leaning on the table or against the fence and stuff.

I also placed a small tent with a bedroll and some clutter for her; she will go there and sleep every night. The clutter is mostly generic: some ale and food alongside some small sacks, and three books I picked at random from the Book list in the CK. I didn't have much background to work with and to place small details and references as I did with Mizuno, for example, but I think it's okay. Here, have some pics:

Also, I managed to turn Vaynelle into a trainer and vendor. She will train Destruction up to Master level (up to level 90 or so) and will buy and sell magic related items, similar to other mage/vendor NPCs like Farengar. As I said before, I also changed her to have the female Dark Elf voice, which IMO fits well. I also changed some other voices around for other characters like Kori.

I still want to see if I have other improvements to make, and I have to clean and pack the whole thing up, but it's mostly finished. ETA is... tomorrow, maybe? Perhaps on Friday; I have to see how my schedule goes. One thing is for sure: if it is not out by the weekend, I'll upload it then.

Yeah, Moku is meant to be a rather simple character, though not exactly lacking in detail. I think it is better if she doesn't have a quest to get her, unlike the other two possible follower options one could leave Riverwood with. She is actually someone looking for a little adventure, and is not really tied down to working the Mill, so it will not be a problem story-wise. 

Also, started Fume's dialog. Probably will work on it a bit more before posting anything though. 

Here's an update on the male head. The female and male Argonian heads are actually very different. Although, the male is actually looking a bit cooler, I can't make a similar match unless I move the upper head snout area a bit lower which wouldn't look right unless I lower the mouth seem. Lowering the upper head snout area may not be as important though because I don't think there is a whole lot of hair with long bangs for males. But definitely need to lower the mouth seem more so they can look more similar.

Although, I should be able to change the eyes positions as well as the mouth myself. And it should be a lot easier then Blender by the looks of it. Such as paying attention to tiny details. However, I only see a mouthArgonian.nif and is not gender specific. Would you be able to make the change to the male without it affecting the females? Not sure if the eyes are gender specific though. I couldn't find the mesh, but didn't really try.

Female comparison (has already had slight modifications)
https://gyazo.com/6f11ccacf924f4878ec58732e5536019

I may be able to also try modifying the female head after to try and get a more cooler appearance that the male naturally has. Like I said, the male and female Argonian are actually very different considering they are supposed to be the same race. Even though the male has a much lesser poly-count, the male still managed to look a lot better shape wise with a shark appearance and maybe a human head shape as well. But we will see if I can move the mouth.

Here's an update on the male head. The female and male Argonian heads are actually very different. Although, the male is actually looking a bit cooler, I can't make a similar match unless I move the upper head snout area a bit lower which wouldn't look right unless I lower the mouth seem. Lowering the upper head snout area may not be as important though because I don't think there is a whole lot of hair with long bangs for males. But definitely need to lower the mouth seem more so they can look more similar.

Although, I should be able to change the eyes positions as well as the mouth myself. And it should be a lot easier then Blender by the looks of it. Such as paying attention to tiny details. However, I only see a mouthArgonian.nif and is not gender specific. Would you be able to make the change to the male without it affecting the females? Not sure if the eyes are gender specific though. I couldn't find the mesh, but didn't really try.

I may be able to also try modifying the female head after to try and get a more cooler appearance that the male naturally has. Like I said, the male and female Argonian are actually very different considering they are supposed to be the same race. Even though the male has a much lesser poly-count, the male still managed to look a lot better shape wise with a shark appearance and maybe a human head shape as well. But we will see if I can move the mouth.

Nice, looking pretty good already; though it is true that maybe lowering the mouth area would make it look a bit better. And yes, male hairs usually don't have bangs, so there shouldn't be any problem with that, and even if there is, I can always tweak the hairs to fix it as long as the clipping is limited. So go ahead with that  :shy:.

Vanilla Argonians use the same eye and mouth meshes for both genders, but that is the exception, because all of the other races have gender-specific meshes for those. And yes, having separate meshes for males and females would be easy; in fact, they are already set up like that (it's just that at the moment male meshes are the default Argonian ones to match the placeholder head while females point to the new assets). As for the eye mesh, it's named "eyesargonian.nif" and can be found in "Meshes\actors\character\character assets". I can send you the file instead if you want.

If you could indeed tweak the mouth/eye position yourself, that would be great. I was just lucky I managed to get the mouth mostly right on the second try, and the eyes did gave me some grief even though they were relatively easy as well; plus, having the edits be done alongside the head would allow for tiny detail as you mention.

BTW, you may or may not have problems with the eye/mouth placement when you import them, because the placement on the .nif is actually applied through bone transforms and some weird stuff that isn't always properly exported to the .obj file. Basically, if when importing them they end up placed way under the position of the head, let me know and I'll send you some tweaked .obj files that should match the actual head placement.

Feel free to edit female heads as much as you want.

Edited by Blaze69

Alright, update is out. Check the changelog for details, but most of what's new has already been mentioned in the thread itself.

As always, I think I packed everything right and so, but if you come across any bugs/issues/missing files or anything like that, let me know and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Alright, update is out. Check the changelog for details, but most of what's new has already been mentioned in the thread itself.

As always, I think I packed everything right and so, but if you come across any bugs/issues/missing files or anything like that, let me know and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

yello and thank you for the great update. The feet meshes is fix but i came across to kori and izu. after the update, seems they have a neck gap. mozu and fume are fine.

something i did wrong?

post-274494-0-08332000-1487984196_thumb.jpg

post-274494-0-37085300-1487984203_thumb.jpg

yello and thank you for the great update. The feet meshes is fix but i came across to kori and izu. after the update, seems they have a neck gap. mozu and fume are fine.

something i did wrong?

Well, they are looking fine in my game and they most certainly not have that gap, as seen on the NPC pics in the download page.

I'll check the download just in case, but I think the problem is on your end. I've had that weird neck gap problem before (only back when I used CBBE, it never happened again once I changed to UUNP), but I can't remember the way to fix it. Maybe try reinstalling your CBBE body meshes or generating them with Bodyslide again, see if that fixes it; I'll let you know if it turns out the problem comes from this mod, but I'm pretty sure it's only on your end.

Was that for the first one that failed? Because when I had to redo the female head, I didn't change the mouth position on the second one.

Nope, I just meant the very first time I loaded the mouth mesh I made a rough estimate of where I should be (aka what values to apply to the transform/move tool), and when checking it ingame it turned out to be relatively close but still wrong, so I only had to load it again one more time to get the current placement. My point was that I didn't have to open the file a dozen times or so until I managed to get it to look good enough, which would have been a (unfortunate) possibility.

Just a small update with the mouth seem moved. It's possible that I may move it more, but I don't think so. The res is just shaping around the front head, finishing the ear fins, and then the gills. And maybe some more detailing.

https://gyazo.com/765f3851e2c19ccf33a73a609fa0b7dc

And for some reason just like my last post, LoversLab seems to not want to copy paste my Gyazo links from the "copy Link" button anymore. I have to paste it than copy it again elsewhere. :angry:

well, when i load a clean save, kori seems to be ok but izu still has the gap. are their weights to 100 or less? when add console command to 100, the gap is gone but their hair colour changed :P

Izumi is set to 50 weight, and as I said, she looks just fine in my game, so the FaceGen data is fine as well. It must be something on your end, probably related to the CBBE body you are using. I'm sorry but I can't replicate the bug, so it's up to you to fix it because it's due to your setup, not the mod itself  :-/.

well, when i load a clean save, kori seems to be ok but izu still has the gap. are their weights to 100 or less? when add console command to 100, the gap is gone but their hair colour changed :P

Izumi is set to 50 weight, and as I said, she looks just fine in my game, so the FaceGen data is fine as well. It must be something on your end, probably related to the CBBE body you are using. I'm sorry but I can't replicate the bug, so it's up to you to fix it because it's due to your setup, not the mod itself  :-/.

oh well, it's ok. i'll try to figure it out. thanks anyways

Yo.. I'm back with an idea..

May I request permission to modify the skins of the Selachii to create variants of this race?

I am planning on making a Tiger Shark variant, a Leopard shark variant, and a Blacktip shark variant..

I am an adept texture artist, but not quite professional. so keep this in mind.

if permission is granted, I will send progress :P

May I request permission to modify the skins of the Selachii to create variants of this race?

I am planning on making a Tiger Shark variant, a Leopard shark variant, and a Blacktip shark variant..

Sure, by all means go ahead. I'll be happy to have different skins for the race. The more variety, the better  :shy:.

Bear in mind that the current textures may not be final, though. Nightro has kindly offered to give a shot at creating new textures, not only for the heads but probably for the bodies as well. So I may end up replacing the textures if they come out fine (which I'd say they will, considering we're talking about Nightro here, but we won't know for sure untill it's done).

But if it does happen, it's still going to take a while, so it's not that much of a problem. Plus, the current body textures are good enough IMO (it's the head texture itself that's lacking, but it's as good as I could get them to be  :s).

So, yeah. Go ahead. Looking forward to seeing what you may come up with  :lol:.

Id suggest that you wait for it to be out of beta first though. The female head will likely go through some changes, but maybe not enough to mess with the textures unless putting stripes and other sorts of designs on it. Go ahead on making the textures for everything but the head first.

@Blaze69, do you think new UV maps need to be made? It uses the default and considering how there are stretched out polies and won't show them stretched out on the UV maps, I'm wondering if it will effect the texturing process. Though I'm not sure how it effects a 3D painting software. Example, if I bring it into one like substance Painter, will I get the shark head or the Argonian head? As in am I painting on the UVs in a 3D form or the actual model which then mimics those textures onto the UV maps which means, no problem?

Could that be the reason why you chose a none connected line of shapes with white face paint and not a straight or even curve? Though the new scars don't seem to have a problem. If it did cause you problems, I'll check it out in Substance painter and see how it turns out there.

@Blaze69, do you think new UV maps need to be made? It uses the default and considering how there are stretched out polies and won't show them stretched out on the UV maps, I'm wondering if it will effect the texturing process. Though I'm not sure how it effects a 3D painting software. Example, if I bring it into one like substance Painter, will I get the shark head or the Argonian head? As in am I painting on the UVs in a 3D form or the actual model which then mimics those textures onto the UV maps which means, no problem?

Well, as far as I know, 3D painting programs indeed load the 3d data/mesh itself and then "translate" the edits to the UV and the corresponding by "inverting" the UV map (aka "this vertex here corresponds to X point in the texture canvas" and so). I don't know the details about Substance Painter/Designer, but there is no reason for them to be any different whatsoever, so I guess they work the same way.

So, yeah, if you change the UV maps to better fit the new shape (which is a great idea, seeing how distorted/stretched textures are around the fins and gills, for example), then loading that new mesh into Painter should keep the original shape just fine AND allow you to paint on the new UV's directly, so I'd say you should go ahead and give a try at new UV's. Just remember as always to not touch the vertex count/order. Editing UV's without touching them should be possible, but still.

lol, I know. I kinda thought it should be fine for Substance painter, but was wondering if it was for Photoshop etc since it relies on the UVs and not the model and Nuclearcooki3 wants to make textures as well. So I'm assuming he going to use Photoshop since he never stated. I don't want his textures he worked hard on to be ruined.  So for those none 3D texture artists, I'm going to have to make new UVs.

But you haven't answered my question on whether you had trouble with the white face paint. For some reason, it looks per polygon restricted and uneven. Or was that intentional?