HDT Vagina + Armor, top or outfit ???

zanosuqui

It's because the skirt or other piece you're equipping comes with a body mesh of it's own.

You can delete the body mesh and change the slot of the skirt to 49 or something else, that way you keep the original naked body and just have the skirt as it's own separate equippable piece.

It's because the skirt or other piece you're equipping comes with a body mesh of it's own.

You can delete the body mesh and change the slot of the skirt to 49 or something else, that way you keep the original naked body and just have the skirt as it's own separate equippable piece.

I know how to remove the body but how do I change the slot ?.
Thanks for your help.
  • 3 months later...

Would this work too if you copied your HDT vag body as a reference and replaced the body that comes with the armor?

sorry if i'm necro'ing this thread, but does this work^?

What if i converted certian outfits to the specific body type i wanted for example an outfit meant for UNPBO into 7BO and then replaced the body file in the mesh folder manually with hdt vagina body from All-in-one Animated pussy mod.

Would this work too if you copied your HDT vag body as a reference and replaced the body that comes with the armor?

What if i converted certian outfits to the specific body type i wanted for example an outfit meant for UNPBO into 7BO and then replaced the body file in the mesh folder manually with hdt vagina body from All-in-one Animated pussy mod.

No, it doesn't work simply by replacing meshes of the armor mod. Open an armor mod's body part in nifskope and you'll see what it is comprised of: the body itself and the body clothing.

However, you can use whatever body you like in outfitstudio (including the AiO UUNP one) when you set it as reference and delete the old body.

The only problems I've encountered so far are that you have to unequip and reequip the clothing to make the vagina to react to collision.

And also, the labia isn't displayed quite correctly, but I haven't looked into that problem yet.

No, it doesn't work simply by replacing meshes of the armor mod. Open an armor mod's body part in nifskope and you'll see what it is comprised of: the body itself and the body clothing.

However, you can use whatever body you like in outfitstudio (including the AiO UUNP one) when you set it as reference and delete the old body.

The only problems I've encountered so far are that you have to unequip and reequip the clothing to make the vagina to react to collision.

And also, the labia isn't displayed quite correctly, but I haven't looked into that problem yet.

so i'm assuming as long as you have AIO installed, the UUNP presets from AIO hdt vagina mod all have vagina collision? that means basically u can make every bodyslide compatible outfit hdt vaginable am i correct?

so i'm assuming as long as you have AIO installed, the UUNP presets from AIO hdt vagina mod all have vagina collision? that means basically u can make every bodyslide compatible outfit hdt vaginable am i correct?

I guess so, but I ain't a bodyslide or meshes expert.

dayum. then i really want to get a few outfits working in bodyslide. especially the ones wiht a hole for a vagina opening LOLOLOL. 

Is there a way to manually get ourtfits working in bodyslide or is that a long hard process that takes some real expertise?

dayum. then i really want to get a few outfits working in bodyslide. especially the ones wiht a hole for a vagina opening LOLOLOL. 

Is there a way to manually get ourtfits working in bodyslide or is that a long hard process that takes some real expertise?

Not really, you just need to load/set the AIO body as reference (you can easily find the necessary buttons), delete the standard body and then export the nif for both _0 and _1 respectively. Remember to export with the option "export with reference" if you use a newer outfit studio version.

With older versions you can just duplicate your reference body and rename it to whatever the standard body was called, no need for "exporting with reference" then.

• 8 months later...

Not really, you just need to load/set the AIO body as reference (you can easily find the necessary buttons), delete the standard body and then export the nif for both _0 and _1 respectively. Remember to export with the option "export with reference" if you use a newer outfit studio version.

With older versions you can just duplicate your reference body and rename it to whatever the standard body was called, no need for "exporting with reference" then.

Apologies for necro'ing the thread, but I just gave it a try in Outfit Studio by replacing the body with one with a HDT vagina. The problem seems to be that there were some additional weights the base body had over the reference HDT vagina body. So when I equipped the armor in the game, it crashes.

I do this all the time.

My setup:

• I use a custom UUNP Special based body built in bodyslide. 
  • I have it all setup to use SMP Physics but that's just a point worth mentioning.
  • All my armor in game is bodyslided to match my custom UUNP body preset.

Now whenever I have an armor in game where the vagina is visible, (like a skirt). I do the following

• Open the .nifs for the skirt, and the .nifs for my femalebody, you do this for both weight nifs ( _1 & _ 0 )
  • I copy my female body from my femalebody_0/1 and replace the one in the skirt.nif (Ideally rename everything to match the original names in the skirt.nif )
  • I copy the nStringExtra data which links to the smp/hdt .xml and put that into the skirt.nifs
  • I copy the Vagina mesh from my femalebody and put that into the skirt.nifs
  • Save and done. I usually get no clipping thanks to all my outfits being bodyslided to my preset.
  • Sometimes there is clipping and you either deal with it or go sort it out in bodyslide.
  • Super easy.
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived