• 2 weeks later...

I repeat the question. What parts of clothing you wanted me to add to Extravaganza? More over-knee boots? More lingeries? More ankle boots? More skirts, gloves, bikini, jackets, etc.?

Gloves are always good, as are various types of boots.

:D

EDIT: We could use some more panties as well........

I repeat the question. What parts of clothing you wanted me to add to Extravaganza? More over-knee boots? More lingeries? More ankle boots? More skirts, gloves, bikini, jackets, etc.?

-over-knee boots

-push-ups

-pantys, pantys , pantys

-tankini, monokini , swimsuits

-leggins

-tank-tops

oh i forgot pantys :D

Hmm more ankle shoes with stokings, Jackets with more bright colours, maybe laced bra and so on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

The is a problem with the new foxy girl outfit   . It will freeze up in the chem lab on creation .At first i thought it was the  world model ...But its the actual mesh of the the outfits are not showing .There invisible and crash on spawn threw console.Happy bug fixing   ;)

Hi

The is a problem with the new foxy girl outfit   . It will freeze up in the chem lab on creation .At first i thought it was the  world model ...But its the actual mesh of the the outfits are not showing .There invisible and crash on spawn threw console.Happy bug fixing   ;)

I don't  see the problem. But if you have troubles, try using this quick fix esp

BZW_Foxy_Girl.esp

Hi

I don't  see the problem. But if you have troubles, try using this quick fix esp

Thank You Very much

It works perfect with the vault suit world model .  :)

The original world model is invisible when the clothing is dropped . I had a look and could not see anything obvious wrong .

And thank you for The outfit it is Brilliant with great variations     :D

Hi

Thank You Very much

The original world model is invisible when the clothing is dropped . I had a look and could not see anything obvious wrong .

Ok I messed up with meshes folder path. Create "Foxy Girl" inside "BazoongasWorkshop" folder and put all files there. I'm kinda sad because you are the only one who wrote about the problem. Probably community get used to things not working right around here.  :lol:

Hi

Thank You Very much

Ok I messed up with meshes folder path. Create "Foxy Girl" inside "BazoongasWorkshop" folder and put all files there. I'm kinda sad because you are the only one who wrote about the problem. Probably community get used to things not working right around here.  :lol:

Don't be sad it's another great creation it just mean's . Everyone must cheat an console them in  :lol:  .  Glad you got it fixed i'll edit the mod folder path Thanks Again  :D   

Edit ;; Just to confirm. changed folders structure as you said,  Everything is fixed work's great now   :)

This the latest release of the Killer Catsuits outfit is getting my attention.

It got some of few my favorites bits & pieces on it.

Very well done indeed.

I don't mind watching ads to support content creators, but Jesus H. CHRIST those Salesfire links are atrocious. The moment I took my adblocker off, I got three popup windows and a fucking phishing attempt. I'd just use mediafire to host the files, but also put up adfly links that route through there before directing to the mediafire pages.

I don't mind watching ads to support content creators, but Jesus H. CHRIST those Salesfire links are atrocious. The moment I took my adblocker off, I got three popup windows and a fucking phishing attempt. I'd just use mediafire to host the files, but also put up adfly links that route through there before directing to the mediafire pages.

Thanks for advice =) I hope nobody will freak out about adfly.