SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

On 1/21/2024 at 7:01 AM, dippity dip said:

image.thumb.png.11dee203b6cfd70c84ca97523edd3004.png

ScreenShots650.png

> Yay, that's the elven version of Aloy!😍 Nice work on facial features of your protagonist & and choice gear for her.:classic_cool:👍

Spoiler

> Hello.:classic_smile: So you did a makeover of your Skyrim so that its forest resemble the jungles of Horizon, huh?🐒 The sexy, sneaking up archeress and vivid flora make me feel the vibe of the hunt in your shots.😀 

Please excuse my curiosity, but I got some questions.😁

1. What ENB for greenery you use?🖼️
  2. Have you thought about trying on the birthday suit to her fantasstic hairstyle?:classic_wink:
  3. Hmm.. Do you think you can bring/transfer her to Fallout 4?😅 It's not often you see elves wandering around Boston and beyond it, if any appear at all in this action RPG.:classic_unsure:

Thank you in advance for your reply. Enjoy your adventure in Skyrim and keep up the good work!:smiley:

Cheers!🍻

Spoiler

> Ah, I nearly forgot to say.. This thread need more stellar concerts/gigs of your rock star!😜
918109759_Photo9033a(2).jpeg.1d0f3df8309

Edited by smartfon
8 hours ago, taxman251 said:

Would you be willing to share where the statues in the back are from

They are from the Sisterhood Of Dibella SSE mod. I scaled them down and added them to Mona Alta player home. A couple are modified a bit.,

10 hours ago, sanya56714 said:

Tell me, what do you use for screenshots?

Looking at them I would say they are not in game screen shots, they look more like ai stuff than actual in game.  Although the first one does look like it could be in game.

29 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Глядя на них, я бы сказал, что их нет на скриншотах игры, они больше похожи на искусственный интеллект, чем на самом деле в игре. Хотя первое похоже на то, что оно может быть в игре.

What's the point of taking non-game screenshots?

8 hours ago, Varithina said:

Looking at them I would say they are not in game screen shots, they look more like ai stuff than actual in game.  Although the first one does look like it could be in game.

Excuse me thay Are In game shots....your  opinion is wrong

First one is in the  Sleeping Giant.

Secons is in Leaf rest Riverwood.

Third is in one of Halo's vingettes..Acessed in Dragons reach.

Ty for your time.

Edited by Shermie
18 hours ago, sanya56714 said:

Tell me, what do you use for screenshots?

To take My Shots i use a Combination of Pichio Enb and i use reshade with my own personal edits,then i crop them and try to tidy up any clipping..

Thanks.

2 hours ago, sanya56714 said:

that is, these are the effects of ENB on makeup?

I have many makeup mods running..oviously different settings affect how they look in game....also with the reshade i use hells cells preset on the main just adjusted by different effects in the software.