Screen-Shot2.png

Screen-Shot1.png

Spoiler

Screen-Shot3.png

Screen-Shot5.png

Screen-Shot4.png

Screen-Shot8.png

Screen-Shot9.png

For the record since when I create a character, it’s be rp or for fun, well that’s it.
Ayrana, is an altmer princess, raised in a large family.
Not only very beautiful and pretty, he is also someone attentive but understanding.
But it can be as hard and cold! See severe!
She doesn’t like vulgar and rude people.
She never liked and supported the Thalmor, she found it a group of slave elves and too extreme, she did not like their way of acting and treating people, whether in her country and in other countries of Tamriel!
It is also refined.
She learned to fight with the sword from an early age and to show a gift for magic very early.

On 5/6/2024 at 9:57 AM, Shermie said:

188888888888888888888888888888888888.thumb.jpg.8c994d95b4ce83d2673360a2f59d7224.jpg

I absolutely love your pic. Is it a mod you used for the pose or one you made yourself. If a mod would you be willing to share where it's from. Thanks.

18 hours ago, taxman251 said:

I absolutely love your pic. Is it a mod you used for the pose or one you made yourself. If a mod would you be willing to share where it's from. Thanks.

All i know from memory its from Baka Factory if i remember....i may be wrong..

Happy moments Session VII

01.thumb.jpg.96ab4418f963ad0e95c0e4fd4970f15d.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02.thumb.jpg.2a2081fcd0cff836e676d7f903f254f3.jpg

Spoiler

03.thumb.jpg.1b4d0b323e32c503f57d1135021a3613.jpg

04.thumb.jpg.70d86893fd7a8d4aadddd999092a32e8.jpg