IGNORED

Need! help finding this clothing piece for CBBE

I ran into the same problem, and as far as I can tell, a CBBE version does not exist, but . . . someone helped me and did a conversion of these meshes not long ago for use in my mod.  See if they work for you with your existing textures.  Just rename the files back to what they are in the UNP version and overwrite.  I'm not running CBBE right now, but my CBBE Beta testers reported adequate-to-good results.  Hope this helps.

pchsTribalSkirt_0.nif

pchsTribalSkirt_1.nif

pchsTribalTop.tri

pchsTribalTop_0.nif

pchsTribalTop_1.nif

1 hour ago, Blackbird Wanderer said:

I ran into the same problem, and as far as I can tell, a CBBE version does not exist, but . . . someone helped me and did a conversion of these meshes not long ago for use in my mod.  See if they work for you with your existing textures.  Just rename the files back to what they are in the UNP version and overwrite.  I'm not running CBBE right now, but my CBBE Beta testers reported adequate-to-good results.  Hope this helps.

pchsTribalSkirt_0.nif

pchsTribalSkirt_1.nif

pchsTribalTop.tri

pchsTribalTop_0.nif

pchsTribalTop_1.nif

This is the CBBE bodyslide file that Fakenet made for SBC 

WTF Tribal Clothe CBBE HDT Bodyslide.rar

17 hours ago, Blackbird Wanderer said:

pchsTribalSkirt_0.nif

pchsTribalSkirt_1.nif

pchsTribalTop.tri

pchsTribalTop_0.nif

pchsTribalTop_1.nif

Woah! I didn't get any notifications so sorry for not replying, I'll try out what you guys gave!

• 2 weeks later...