What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I was wondering if there is any mod out there that makes your character look like a ghost

You know, those transparent ones with the shiny glow around the body that become powder when they die. If there isnt such a thing out there i would love to share some ideas about it...I never modded before, but I really would like to have something like this in Skyrim.

5 minutes ago, G9ai said:

I was wondering if there is any mod out there that makes your character look like a ghost

You know, those transparent ones with the shiny glow around the body that become powder when they die. If there isnt such a thing out there i would love to share some ideas about it...I never modded before, but I really would like to have something like this in Skyrim.

spoiler alert:

It's already in the base game as potions and spells.   Tons of mods have something similar.   You'd have to expand a little on what you're planning to accomplish with that... like a questline..

I tried it with my Skyrim Special Edition installation only to be told that most of its new features don't work on games made with derivatives of the Gamebryo engine, leaving me to have to rearrange my load order on NMM for nothing. Maybe I'll try manually moving all of my mods over to Vortex eventually but for now, it will only be for all of the non-BGS games.

First I wanted to check if something is out there. The Ghost-Ring mod does what it does but there is nothing very interesting to it in my opinion...hm

13 minutes ago, A Bitter Doggo said:

This is a mod that adds a ring with the ghost effect, if that's what you are after. Can't say whether or not it's compatible with SSE since I am still on Oldrim, but it couldn't hurt to check out.

So that thing just simply transforms you into a ghost as long as you have it on, right? Doesnt look that good with the Body tbh.

15 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

spoiler alert:

It's already in the base game as potions and spells.   Tons of mods have something similar.   You'd have to expand a little on what you're planning to accomplish with that... like a questline..

Well my idea was more like a stylish one that isnt only temporary without any effect. I was looking for a some kind of a Ghost-Race which doesnt make you look like trash but more like a spirit in some kind of form. I thought: Alright, so I can be a lizard and a cat, but why cant i be a ghost. Some kind of Demon thing wouldnt do it because that would just be a mix of HumanXadditionallywingsorHorns (just an example)

If I want to throw just an Idea out there it would more look like this:

A mod that makes your existing character or the one you are creating right now look like a ghost without breaking your appearance completely. If my character would wear an iron armor you could see that in a ghosty-way. It would be boring if you'd look the same all the time with all that existing armors/clothes.
1 Ghost Race (like existing ones to choose from)
2 Ghost Appearance Temporary (like the Ring)
3 Ghost Abilities/Passives (to make you pick this one for a reason)
4 Customizations for your Ghost (ideal would be if you could combine it with for example custom Hairstyles, Wings, Horns, Eyes, nude skins etc.)
5 Some kind of mechanic that you have to play around because you are a ghost (we all like minigames)
+++ 6 Ghost-Hybrid, to be able to switch between a normal and a ghost form
+++ 7 A storyline that makes you a special kind of ghost
+++ 8 After death you can become a ghost and have a quest to get back your old self
+++++ 9 Commiting suicide makes you a less powerful ghost than dying in fight or something like that
++++++++ 10 developing your ghost-?powers? until you become the ghost god yourself
++++++++++++ 11 this becoming a finished and stable mod

Just a little idea, very spontanious

I know I can't be the only person to have wanted to try this. There are several armor mods that have come out for Fallout 4 that I would love to add to a Skyrim playthrough. Question is, how to go about it?

Approaches I've taken:

1. Converting in nifscope then opening in outfit studio to try to apply - Doesn't seem to work

2. Using Auto Armor Generator script for SSEEdit - it is able to output something, as in a .nif file does come out, but it does not do anything. I can even equip it through AddItem by grabbing it from the esp it generates, but it doesn't even give the changes to stats that were supposed to be made.

3. Trying to remove the Fallout4.esm master of specific armor mods to see if they'd just work directly with SSE - in my week of trying to find a way to make this work I have since learned from the community how senseless that actually was.

Has anyone else had any luck with porting FO4 armors into SSE? Or do you have any ideas on how to go about it?

For reference, the one I've been playing with the most is Ladies of Overwatch: 

Hi all.

It may seem a bit tame by comparison to some of the mods here but is there anything that allows for skinny-dipping? There are a lot of areas in Skyrim that are just crying out for it. I'm sure there used to be one in Oldrim but I can't remember what it was to see if it's been ported. Thanks in advance.

Edit. there was definitely a mod just called Skinny Dipping for Oldrim but I'm looking for something that affects the player plus any followers.

17 hours ago, McLude said:

Not what you want but there is a mod on Nexus that turns you into a ghost pirate. 

That one's pretty cool, but thats not what i wanted (tried it out anyway)

1 hour ago, Keifomofutu said:

Legacy of the Dragonborn has a helmet that makes your character ghostly.

The mod looks cool but also not what i looked for

thanks for the suggestions

Hi..

Not sure if someone can help but i wish to make all npc females in my Skyrim SE game have a SOS schlong and also i would like them all to use male/female anims ( in the male role). 

I do have a mod installed ( for the life of my i cant find it on LL again) called SOS erf female cock. This did put schlong cocks on the females but recently it doesnt seem to work and i wonder if thats due to the various skyrimse and then LL mod updates like SOS.

All i would love is for all female NPC's in my game to a) have a penis and b) then all females to take the male role in male-female anims and avoid the lesbian anims. I find when defeat kicks in it always loads a female -female animation when the aggressor is female.

Could anyone help guide me in the right direction to the right mods and possible Mod settings ( Sexlab SE , Defeat SE etc)?

Given what @modslave said in her blog post 

"The software understands how to create a proper load order."  and unfortunately in the case of Fallout 4 that is entirely incorrect. I was consistently having mod failures and issues with Horizon and AAF/RSE based integrations and it all stems from having faith in the LOOT system to be able to coherently understand how Fallout 4 formid's work and what has the greatest potential to override what and it appears to have no bloody idea how to deal with any of it.

and this bit I ran across reading about vortex

With Vortex, unlike other mod managers, you do not need to manually change the load order - Vortex sorts plugins automatically based on LOOT.

from the most basic vortex information, the FAQ

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions

I don't trust vortex, but I don't know much as I am pretty new to modding Bethesda games and have only had minimal mod use success, 20-25 mods running at once and still stable, all of which is why I had the same question in mind as the OP.