Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

And now finally, I've officially read the entire thread xD 

I've been a silent follower of this website for a while and usually when I see a W.I.P I just ignore it and find something that's already out, but this however, really caught my interest. After reading up on this mod I can tell this is going to be a fantastic mod. As much as I agree about wanting the Beta of the mod quickly, like they've said rushing it wont help so we're gonna have to stay patient :)

This mod really deserves my first post it's just incredible the amount of work you're doing and all the ideas and the models it's just truly awesome.

I wish I could help in such a mod but unfortunately I have no experience in coding, modeling or never have used creation kit for that matter.

The only thing I can give you is my support and possibly ideas but currently I have no ideas that haven't already been covered by other people. 

I look forward to the beta and good work you guys. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm very excited. 

I to really have gotten enough of that random sex with no story in it because for me the story is one of the most interesting parts. It's what makes a lot of mods great and with your guys creative minds on this mod I can safely say the story will be great.

Edit: I have but one question, when will the progression thread be made?

And now finally, I've officially read the entire thread xD 

I've been a silent follower of this website for a while and usually when I see a W.I.P I just ignore it and find something that's already out, but this however, really caught my interest. After reading up on this mod I can tell this is going to be a fantastic mod. As much as I agree about wanting the Beta of the mod quickly, like they've said rushing it wont help so we're gonna have to stay patient :)

This mod really deserves my first post it's just incredible the amount of work you're doing and all the ideas and the models it's just truly awesome.

I wish I could help in such a mod but unfortunately I have no experience in coding, modeling or never have used creation kit for that matter.

The only thing I can give you is my support and possibly ideas but currently I have no ideas that haven't already been covered by other people. 

I look forward to the beta and good work you guys. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm very excited. 

I to really have gotten enough of that random sex with no story in it because for me the story is one of the most interesting parts. It's what makes a lot of mods great and with your guys creative minds on this mod I can safely say the story will be great.

Geez, the fact that you've actually read the entire thread is already deserving of admiration; it's not for the faint-hearted. I tip my hat to you, sir (or madam)! :lol:

Thanks for your encouraging words too, it's nice to have the support. :)

EDIT: The progress thread will be up just after the main thread is up, which will be in a few days. I'm just finishing up some small elements.

EDIT2: Sorry, the progress report will actually be part of the main thread.

Whew! Okay! So, as per Volun's suggestion, I just read from page 17 to current.

From page 17 huh.. what was so special about page 17? I'll have to go back and check..

What I was wondering was, can I hear more about the personality of the brother?

Although we will be releasing the personalities of each family member to the public as this mod progresses, at this stage I'd prefer not to say too much about them. This is because the personalities of characters we are still establishing - of which the imperial brother is one - are subject to change from one day to the next.

I will, however, give you a tidbit about the Imperial brother that we are sure about.

The imperial brother is a rather effeminate bard (he's quite beautiful for a man), who is very popular with the ladies, and disliked by (most) men.

He is part of a high-born and quite military-orientated family (with an ancestry rooted firmly in fighting for the empire), but he himself cares little for battle, much to his father's disgust. Despite this, he has been trained to wield a blade from a young age, so he's no pushover.

Though he has women chasing him - to whom he is respectful and kind - he is fascinated (bordering on obsessed) with the pc, who is the secret muse and subject of many of his works.

What will his daily routine be, etc? Is he an older brother or a younger brother?

The routines are something yet to be discussed and planned. He is the pc's older brother (all brothers are).

Could the uncle make some disparaging remarks about his age nd experience in order to try and sway the pc into prefering him?

Perhaps, but if that did occur, it would be quite a way into the threesome-route, as the difficulty of the threesome is keeping the two LI's from knowing about each other (for some time) as you're actively romancing them.

Also, may I see some pictures of the avialable Imperial family sets so far?

Not just yet. We're still working on the full sets.

I will post a picture of the Imperial Uncle in the Main thread I'll be starting tonight. The Imperial brother is pretty much done, but I want to tinker with him some more so until he's done I won't be posting any of him.

Apologies if my post lacks coherence - no sleep does that to a person. :D

From page 17 huh.. what was so special about page 17? I'll have to go back and check..

I went back and checked to see when the three of us started throwing out ideas and development on the mod was 'revamped' from its initial stages. Around page 17 or 18 or so (beginning of July) was when I started getting more involved with the mod, and you came around shortly after, Eri. Lia initially mentioned she was going to read through all 35 pages and I figured since we shifted development at around that point, it'd be easier to just read on from when we all started brainstorming. :D

I went back and checked to see when the three of us started throwing out ideas and development on the mod was 'revamped' from its initial stages. Around page 17 or 18 or so (beginning of July) was when I started getting more involved with the mod, and you came around shortly after, Eri. Lia initially mentioned she was going to read through all 35 pages and I figured since we shifted development at around that point, it'd be easier to just read on from when we all started brainstorming. :D

I figured that was it, but good call. Having to read through 35 pages would be torture even for me, and we all know that I can tolerate long posts exceptionally well (considering I'm usually the author of them). :D

And it was defintely a life saver!

Bwahaha.. :D

• 5 months later...

What about the children you make with your skyrim wife, they have the ability to turn into adults and you can have incest with them.

Oh my. Please see the post above...  :P It's better to post in the new thread, as that it is easier to keep questions on one thread, instead of spread out.

• 2 years later...

The fine for necromancy in Cyrodiil is 500 septims.

As for Forbidden Fruit, from what I could tell it suffered from a combination of massive scope creep and some of its members just dropping off the face of the earth, so it ground to a halt.

• 1 year later...

@CendriniusHm, depending on patience and/or how much of it you're willing to role play, there is hope. :smile:

This will give you at least a family, there was at least one update i didn't try so i'm not sure what's possible right now, but at least with any mod that allows sex with anybody... role playing it should work already fine. :smile: There are plans to add at least one incest scenario, but skyrimLL is quite busy with a lot of projects and i have no idea when that will happen.

6 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

@CendriniusHm, depending on patience and/or how much of it you're willing to role play, there is hope. :smile:

This will give you at least a family, there was at least one update i didn't try so i'm not sure what's possible right now, but at least with any mod that allows sex with anybody... role playing it should work already fine. :smile: There are plans to add at least one incest scenario, but skyrimLL is quite busy with a lot of projects and i have no idea when that will happen.

Thank you for the response and advice! the mod you suggest does seem like it has quite a bit of potential... I will keep a close eye on it! thanks again!

• 10 months later...
4 hours ago, SilentOption said:

why is this mod no longer available

On 7/18/2016 at 5:50 PM, Jexsam said:

The fine for necromancy in Cyrodiil is 500 septims.

As for Forbidden Fruit, from what I could tell it suffered from a combination of massive scope creep and some of its members just dropping off the face of the earth, so it ground to a halt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It is, but as you can see there are way too many out here that believes having mods like these would mean promoting and support the idea for that in real life.

Just like violence in video games would. Maybe they are a bunch of 6 year olds playing Skyrim sexmods?

• 10 months later...
On 1/13/2019 at 9:31 PM, rokstar said:

It is, but as you can see there are way too many out here that believes having mods like these would mean promoting and support the idea for that in real life.

Just like violence in video games would. Maybe they are a bunch of 6 year olds playing Skyrim sexmods?

Most people are really dumb and uneducated reactionnaries, they were never touch by rationnal thinking, by Enlightenment thought. They still live in superstition and in the Middle Age, they often conduct modern Witch Hunts. I feel shame of being human when i see the world we live in.

(Incest just mean "love or sex between families member", it doesn't say anything about consent. There is a lot of known cases of consenting relationship of this type in history. Prohibition of incest consenting relationship is a irrationnal opinion, coming from bias and prejudices of monotheists religions. "Universality of incest prohibition" is an invention of ethnocentric anthropologists, that doesn't exist in nature).  

Players make a difference between game and reality. They know that what they see on the screen isn't real and that's it would be bad to rape or kill someone in the real life. All psychologists also agree on the fact that doing it virtualy can have for effect to purge the desire to do it in reality (that's a principle known already in ancient grece: catharsis).

Those guys are in fact totally hypocritics. They don't say a word against torture, murder and blood in films and games (even if it's everywhere). But they scream every time you see a cock. They pretend to fight violence, they are violent themselves.

Yet, in real life, sex (and masturbation) reduces violence. When you had a good orgasm, you're too tired to be violent with anyone. That's the meaning in fact of the famous sentance of the 70's "make love, not war".

If one day someone want to recreate a mod of like that, i would be glad to help.