Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

Warning, bad english incomming :blush:

I'm really looking forward to this mod *_* And if I'm allowed to through in some ideas: If it's manageable and not too much work maybe you could change the body shapes from the family members. Breast size for example (Mom > sister) or height (father > mother = brother > sister). Just so you can imagine better what I mean: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15339//? It's not necessary but I think it would give the whole thing some lore-friendlyness. :)

Eriberri and I are going to give each npc their own body size.  For example the Orc mother is going to have a different bodyshape, than the Nord mom.

Here's a preview of the Orc body:

Front View

Rear View

The body is based on a suggestion someone made, about Orc moms having small breasts, muscular arms, big butt, big thighs and big calves at max weight.

Edit: I am currently in the process of changing the texture.

Ok great :D Thanks for the info :) But I find it strange that the Orc mom has small breasts, I would have fought that the Orc mother has bigger ones and for example the elf races have small breasts. ^^

Warning, bad english incomming :blush:

I'm really looking forward to this mod *_* And if I'm allowed to through in some ideas: If it's manageable and not too much work maybe you could change the body shapes from the family members. Breast size for example (Mom > sister) or height (father > mother = brother > sister). Just so you can imagine better what I mean: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15339//? It's not necessary but I think it would give the whole thing some lore-friendlyness. :)

Eriberri and I are going to give each npc their own body size.  For example the Orc mother is going to have a different bodyshape, than the Nord mom.

Here's a preview of the Orc body:

Front View

Rear View

The body is based on a suggestion someone made, about Orc moms having small breasts, muscular arms, big butt, big thighs and big calves at max weight.

Edit: I am currently in the process of changing the texture.

Ok great :D Thanks for the info :) But I find it strange that the Orc mom has small breasts, I would have fought that the Orc mother has bigger ones and for example the elf races have small breasts. ^^

She is just my own interpretation.  Eriberri, Vulon and TKS will each make their own Orc moms, you can then pick and choose which one you like.  As for the small breasts on my Orc mom.  Since most Orcs are blacksmiths, I tried to give her a blacksmiths body.

The body is alright to me just the hair doesn't really feels it fits well. Orcs would favor more practical haircuts... Our beauty mods just ignore that, but in the end long and pretty hairs are not really their thing.

Well it's my take on it, from arena to skyrim.

The body is alright to me just the hair doesn't really feels it fits well. Orcs would favor more practical haircuts... Our beauty mods just ignore that, but in the end long and pretty hairs are not really their thing.

Like Eriberri said, I was showing of the body.  As for hairstyle, they'll be two versions of the Orc mom from me.  One with a traditional Orcish hairstyle and one with modded hair.

Like Eriberri said, I was showing of the body.  As for hairstyle, they'll be two versions of the Orc mom from me.  One with a traditional Orcish hairstyle and one with modded hair.

Yes I understood that, but I couldn't help looking the at the Orc mom as whole. Anyway it's great work.

Since we've had all those pictures of buff men recently, here is something for those of you who prefer the fairer sex.

She's the Redguard Mother. ;)

Hope you like~

Warning: NSFW (if your work freaks out over a naked body)!

kc10dt.jpg  2v9odwz.jpg

Wow Eri! You're going to make me want to play a redguard! :D:D

I can't wait for us to get some good previews of of the Nord and various Elven races!

Honestly, I think that version of the redguard mother is perfect for her. It seems to fit the 'image' of a fit and trained, yet mature and motherly woman. I've personally never been a fan of anime sized breasts (read: can't stand them) and hers are the exact right size for a mother/MILF.

As to everyone else, keep up the great work!

I'm just checking in to say the progress looks amazing, and that I'm pleased something I "started" is getting so much attention. If I felt a bit more together I'd be inclined to help, though things remain hard for me at the moment. Keep it up, guys. Thanks for picking up the ball I dropped.

Just to make a request (well not really a request, more like giving a piece of advice):

How about a proper main page for this mod, where you can list all the stuff you would or could need in addition to the stuff that is being worked on by you guys already and might be delivered by the community.

That way you could organise this (a bit messy, and because of it's length quite confusing) thread and help people from "the outside" helping you (with finding ressources or things like that).

You could also combine this with your "How the Mod advances"-thread you talked about some time ago.

I just suggest that because (as I've already written) this thread is quite difficult to get through (for a new "fan" of this mod) and since humans are lazy as **** many might experience a bit of a "downer" digging through all those ideas just to get a glimpse of the project and to find that tiny bit they could help you with.

An organised thread with a main page and all that kind of stuff is definitely (more) "attractive", especially for thread-hoppers, and helps you processing information and ideas in addition to receiving a good amount of help from the community.

If you're already planning that, if you posted some information concerning that or if you already have such a thing and I've been just too dumb to see it, ignore this post.

Personally I have no problem with this.

Starting a new main page with an overview of the mod would be a great way to inform fans of planned features at a glance and what we may need from the community to perhaps help it get done quicker. It would also allow for the progress report to go directly underneath when it's ready to be put up.

As long as the other members of the team agree to it, I'd be happy to set this up. :)

Thanks for the great idea, The Lord!

Personally I have no problem with this.

Starting a new main page with an overview of the mod would be a great way to inform fans of planned features at a glance and what we may need from the community to perhaps help it get done quicker. It would also allow for the progress report to go directly underneath when it's ready to be put up.

As long as the other members of the team agree to it, I'd be happy to set this up. :)

Thanks for the great idea, The Lord!

Send me a PM whem you do, I'll post a link in the original post. I can do that much, at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah right, another small thing on the way:

You don't plan to call it "Incest Mod" when it's finished, do you?

How about a proper name?

Some suggestions of mine:

La Familia(: Godfather's Secrets), Pure Blood Lineage, The Dragonblood Heritage(: Origins), DovahFamily (...)

Something a bit more catchy and subtle might add some nice flavour, though this clearly is a minor thing without a high priority.

And of course if you already have a name, forget whatever you just read.

How about a proper name?

La Familia(: Godfather's Secrets), Pure Blood Lineage, The Dragonblood Heritage(: Origins), DovahFamily (...)

Something a bit more catchy and subtle might add some nice flavour, though this clearly is a minor thing without a high priority.

We actually discussed a name shortly after you suggested the progress update thread. Those are some great suggestions, though! :D

How about a proper name?

Right now it's code name is "Taboo."  But the name is subject to change.  Also I really like your suggestions.:)

And since this thread's been rather quiet as of late, I'd just like to reiterate that we're all hard at work on this mod. We're a small team, so there's only so much progress we can make with the time we have, but it's been coming along steadily. Conceptualization and planning really is half the battle with a project like this, but we're all passionate about this mod, and we've been hashing out the details on a daily basis, developing characters, discussing how to blend all the elements of this undertaking into a cohesive whole, etcetera etcetera. I'm proud of the work we've put in so far, and I'm excited for where we take things from here. So stay tuned! 

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, (My apologies if it has, I'm a dumbass then), but what happens if your Dovahkiin has a custom race?

Do we get to choose what family we get or are we just given a default race? :o

A courier will come up to you have you'll choose your race.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, (My apologies if it has, I'm a dumbass then), but what happens if your Dovahkiin has a custom race?

Do we get to choose what family we get or are we just given a default race? :o

As LaEspada mentioned, you will be able to choose your race at the start via a dialogue option of some sort. I assume it will still be through the courier, too, since the courier will be taking your letter to your family (which informs them of your newly inherited house).

Although it is totally up to the player as to what family they wish to play with, it probably won't make sense in places if your character and their family are not of the same race.

EDIT: Or rather, I can't guarantee that it will make sense if they're not. :D

probably not much sense for it.

i mean, its fine if its just for a normal family mods, but this is incest mods, meaning taboo of the blood related family.

so different race might be a bit hard to cram in.

but screw that, im a Nord but i do feel like owning an Imperial mother