Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

that looks great, but thats not the final design right?

as i can see a lot of part that can be improved

Each of the women will have their own proportions (it's not 'one size fits all'), and I wanted to stick to a somewhat natural body shape; saying that, what parts did you feel need improvement?

EDIT: I did notice i could make her shoulders wider, they're a bit too narrow.

Since we've had all those pictures of buff men recently, here is something for those of you who prefer the fairer sex.

She's the Redguard Mother. ;)

Hope you like~

Warning: NSFW (if your work freaks out over a naked body)!

kc10dt.jpg  2v9odwz.jpg

People have to realize their are 8 races we are working on, we can't just keep working on the same race all the time.  

To me she looks great.  I especially love the sacrificial scar, it adds a real tribal feel to her.  Keep up the good work.   :)

well, i might just be me, but when u put your hand on the monitor and close the scar, she seems like she's in her 20's.

and i cant really recognise which part of her body makes her look younger, the hip or the breast. somehow one of them(or both) is lacking

Well, I can't use the wrinkle texture on her because of the scar (it runs off the same slider so you can't use both), and if having to choose one or the other, I would prefer the sacrificial scar because it has a story behind it.

As for the hip or breast thing, if you figure it out, let me know.

well, i might just be me, but when u put your hand on the monitor and close the scar, she seems like she's in her 20's.

and i cant really recognise which part of her body makes her look younger, the hip or the breast. somehow one of them(or both) is lacking

20's?  She looks more like late 30's to early 40's to me.  Either way we don't want the mothers looking too old now do we?  No one wants to bang their 80 year old grandma.

She looks like a sexy and mature mom, basically she's a MILF. 

well, i think i've somehow figured it out, aside from what i've mentioned above, its the breast.

Somehow i think its a bit small, and i think i've said this before, Redguard has this nomad like feeling around them, or like a Gypsies, so big breast suits the mother better, with small boobs somehow she looks more like a young aunt instead.

well, its your choice whether to modify it or not

I don't suppose the talented people working on characters for this mod could release the NPCs/morphs? I wouldn't mind turning a few of them into followers for personal use, and first release of the whole mod is TBD.

Depends which ones you're referring to, since the ones pictures have been posted of in this mod so far have been from a few of us. But I don't really mind for most of mine. :)

Primarily I was eyeballing your Morad, BananasEverywhere's young Orc female, and Kain82's Nord uncle (v2). Those three in particular are really fantastic. :)

well, i think i've somehow figured it out, aside from what i've mentioned above, its the breast.

Somehow i think its a bit small, and i think i've said this before, Redguard has this nomad like feeling around them, or like a Gypsies, so big breast suits the mother better, with small boobs somehow she looks more like a young aunt instead.

well, its your choice whether to modify it or not

She actually has quite large breasts in a natural capacity (originally they were larger but I thought they detracted too much from her face and did not fit who she is), but she is a warrior who is frequently training and fighting and as such, her breasts would not be as full as a woman who has a more leisurely, normal life and a richer diet. Exercise and low-fat diet makes boobs shrink in favor of muscle, and the harsher the exercise, the more the shrinkage.

Also, there are Redguard nomadic tribes - they're called Dune Dwellers - but the Alik'r desert is extremely harsh (near impossible to survive) and those tribes are nothing like gypsies. Furthermore, even if a race has particular features, there are always exceptions to the rule (although she is no exception).

In the end, if you really have such a problem with what she looks like, you needn't romance her.

Primarily I was eyeballing your Morad, BananasEverywhere's young Orc female, and Kain82's Nord uncle (v2). Those three in particular are really fantastic. :)

Well, I can't speak for the others, but Morad (or Sirus, as is his real name) is the only character I'm not sharing, and that's only because he is actually one of my Dovahkiin from an earlier playthrough. :)

Though I'm flattered you like him! :D

I don't suppose the talented people working on characters for this mod could release the NPCs/morphs? I wouldn't mind turning a few of them into followers for personal use, and first release of the whole mod is TBD.

Depends which ones you're referring to, since the ones pictures have been posted of in this mod so far have been from a few of us. But I don't really mind for most of mine. :)

Although the mod will primarily feature Eriberri's excellent work.  My characters will be apart of an addon pack I am making.  You can easily replace the ones you don't like with mine via creation kit.  I will include a simple tutorial on how to do this.  Both novice and advanced users will be able to fully enjoy the mod.

I feel like I haven't posted much in this thread for quite some time, so here's an update on the soundtrack, which I've started working on. 

Here's the theme I composed with the orc family in mind -- 

https://soundcloud.com/vulon/wip-orc-stronghold

Here's a snippet of conversation with Kain where I explain my mindset for this theme, and the soundtrack in particular.

" wanted to convey a sense of fortitude mixed with a more somber, almost sensual harmony to reflect the family's sexual tension and attraction boiling under the surface. I think for each race, the instrumentation should be tailored to fit their culture (without sounding too out of place in-game, of course) but at the same time, there should be some similar / recurring elements shared throughout the soundtrack that ties it together. Along those same lines, I think it'd be a good idea to have different variations of certain themes for each family that would play at different points. For instance, to use the Orc Stronghold theme as an example, perhaps a "sexier", slightly more exotic sounding version of the theme could cue in prior to having sex with one of your relatives for the first time. Stuff like that."

I just wanted to know what everyone thought of the orc theme sample. I realize the percussion in this piece is not typical of Skyrim, but I tried not to stray TOO far from the game's ambient soundscape. I just took some liberties. It's hard to convey the different 'flavors' of the races without doing some things differently, y'know? :P 

Warning, bad english incomming :blush: 

I'm really looking forward to this mod *_* And if I'm allowed to through in some ideas: If it's manageable and not too much work maybe you could change the body shapes from the family members. Breast size for example (Mom > sister) or height (father > mother = brother > sister). Just so you can imagine better what I mean: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15339//? It's not necessary but I think it would give the whole thing some lore-friendlyness. :) 

I'm really looking forward to this mod *_* And if I'm allowed to through in some ideas: If it's manageable and not too much work maybe you could change the body shapes from the family members. Breast size for example (Mom > sister) or height (father > mother = brother > sister). Just so you can imagine better what I mean: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15339//? It's not necessary but I think it would give the whole thing some lore-friendlyness. :)

Eriberri and I are going to give each npc their own body size.  For example the Orc mother is going to have a different bodyshape, than the Nord mom.

Here's a preview of the Orc body:

Front View

Rear View

The body is based on a suggestion someone made, about Orc moms having small breasts, muscular arms, big butt, big thighs and big calves at max weight.

Edit: I am currently in the process of changing the texture.

Besides what Kain mentioned about body shapes (and breast sizes is included in that, obviously), they will have different heights, but it will only be a very small difference.

So daughter will be shorter then mother, and son will be shorter then father.

The reason why the height difference can only be small is because otherwise the animations (like kissing and sex) won't line up correctly and will look terrible.

This looks great!  I really wish you guys good luck in making it.

I do have one question, though.  What are planning to use for animations?  Are you going to use sexlab, or another framework, or make it stand-alone?

lordandrews said:

You guys are doing a great job!! character models are looking good...anticipation rising!!!

Looking at that Orc girl, anticipation's not the only thing rising!

This looks great!  I really wish you guys good luck in making it.

I do have one question, though.  What are planning to use for animations?  Are you going to use sexlab, or another framework, or make it stand-alone?

SexLab (and probably narration/speech running alongside it)