Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

suggestion for an optional part of mod  for us with  our own house mods and  estate mods. i have several. one that turns  2 hearthfire homes into  estates and castle keeps  with stone  walls guards etc. i also  have the aspen manor house mod. and the multiple adoptions mod  installed.  now reason  i mention these is the mutiple adoptions mod has a feature. where by you  enter your mod home cast the bless home spell and it becomes one of your default homes.

so you can tell your spouce n kids to move to said moded home. adding such a feature even if you get mod  permission for use  would be beneficial i think. as  we  can use  it to have our family living in one of our  own estates  we like  or built. complete with guards etc to prevent  family members death due to random dragon attacks. instead of  using a farm house  and adding yet another home to our already extensive lists of homes.

you could even add a % factor to the you get caught portion of your mod based on what home and location you are using.  say one of my hired guards that came with my house mod is the blackmailer  or tells dad im banging mom or vice versa etc. or just have said  mod home for yourselves and family and percentage drops of being found out based on  it.  i have 3 charecters all own the bathing bueauties luxury suite and  it generates mone for all my charecters  while im out adventuring. i have 4 houses proudspire  lakeview hearthfire  and the hearthfire home near solitude. both  i use mods with  adding walls and guards the one near solitude has a full keep farm  and garrison of  soldiers. and the aspen manor house that has full farming fishing crafting  the works  and its near riften. then the fourth is  levelers tower mod  i use for the cheats  and it also has  everything needed  in the game complete with jail torture chamber  etc  thats not mentioning   the standard housing you can buy in game and reward homes  for say  being leader of  companions  or thieves guild or  mages guild etc. adding yet another home  to me   is a waste of time and scripting that could be used elsewhere. just my  thoughts hope they help.

ps about daedra interfering for custom races.  id go with sanguine the lord of debauchery  instead of  lord of madness. i mean  you cant get more into debauchery than commiting incest. granted it can lead to your offspring (if one  is using  hentais pregnancy mod like i am) to be born  with some sort of madness. but the act its self is  lust driven and more  sanguines area  than  sheo's. hell its even more dibella's area than it would be  sheo's lol

This is a good idea.  But the Family Manor has an over arcing quest, that involves discovering the secrets of it's previous owner.  

As for Daedra, right now Sanguine and Molag Bal are the popular ones amongst the team.  Also Dibella will play a major part, in the history of the house.

any way to unlock family  from living there.  after we complete the quest to move them to say an alternate home of our choosing to begin our new life together?  i think for those that make it down that path this  would be a good option for what i and others mentioned previously

Molag Bal? Daedric prince of domination and enslavement? King of Rape? Harvester of Souls? That Molag Bal?

Actually that makes perfect sense for a decidedly dark path option for the quest.

Not to spoil the story, but the previous owner is based on Roman Emperor, Caligula.

suggestion for an optional part of mod  for us with  our own house mods and  estate mods. i have several. one that turns  2 hearthfire homes into  estates and castle keeps  with stone  walls guards etc. i also  have the aspen manor house mod. and the multiple adoptions mod  installed.  now reason  i mention these is the mutiple adoptions mod has a feature. where by you  enter your mod home cast the bless home spell and it becomes one of your default homes.

so you can tell your spouce n kids to move to said moded home. adding such a feature even if you get mod  permission for use  would be beneficial i think. as  we  can use  it to have our family living in one of our  own estates  we like  or built. complete with guards etc to prevent  family members death due to random dragon attacks. instead of  using a farm house  and adding yet another home to our already extensive lists of homes.

you could even add a % factor to the you get caught portion of your mod based on what home and location you are using.  say one of my hired guards that came with my house mod is the blackmailer  or tells dad im banging mom or vice versa etc. or just have said  mod home for yourselves and family and percentage drops of being found out based on  it.  i have 3 charecters all own the bathing bueauties luxury suite and  it generates mone for all my charecters  while im out adventuring. i have 4 houses proudspire  lakeview hearthfire  and the hearthfire home near solitude. both  i use mods with  adding walls and guards the one near solitude has a full keep farm  and garrison of  soldiers. and the aspen manor house that has full farming fishing crafting  the works  and its near riften. then the fourth is  levelers tower mod  i use for the cheats  and it also has  everything needed  in the game complete with jail torture chamber  etc  thats not mentioning   the standard housing you can buy in game and reward homes  for say  being leader of  companions  or thieves guild or  mages guild etc. adding yet another home  to me   is a waste of time and scripting that could be used elsewhere. just my  thoughts hope they help.

ps about daedra interfering for custom races.  id go with sanguine the lord of debauchery  instead of  lord of madness. i mean  you cant get more into debauchery than commiting incest. granted it can lead to your offspring (if one  is using  hentais pregnancy mod like i am) to be born  with some sort of madness. but the act its self is  lust driven and more  sanguines area  than  sheo's. hell its even more dibella's area than it would be  sheo's lol

This is a good idea.  But the Family Manor has an over arcing quest, that involves discovering the secrets of it's previous owner.  

As for Daedra, right now Sanguine and Molag Bal are the popular ones amongst the team.  Also Dibella will play a major part, in the history of the house.

any way to unlock family  from living there.  after we complete the quest to move them to say an alternate home of our choosing to begin our new life together?  i think for those that make it down that path this  would be a good option for what i and others mentioned previously

Eventually you and your loved one may have to move, so we will see how best to implement this.

Eventually you and your loved one may have to move, so we will see how best to implement this.

How about in one scenario if you and your loved one get discovered and shun by everyone else, they will eventually turn into an angry mob and you have to escape from them and find a new place to live? For instance actually put your stealth skill to the test by avoid patrolling angry mobs trying to find you while leading your loved one to safety. Or you offer a suggestion to get everyone's attention while your loved one runs in the other direction and meets you at a predetermined location so you can meet up and escape together.

another sugestion  for mod implementation. release mod in parts  like maids 2 creator is doing. this way  bugs can be addressed  and updates can be created for skyrim  and skse/ sexlab updates. it would allow you to work on mod and address issues  as well as keep followers  appeased and waiting for more. while at the same time  assisting  you guys with  quality testing and  control as well as idea's for future  updates.

How about in one scenario if you and your loved one get discovered and shun by everyone else, they will eventually turn into an angry mob and you have to escape from them and find a new place to live? For instance actually put your stealth skill to the test by avoid patrolling angry mobs trying to find you while leading your loved one to safety. Or you offer a suggestion to get everyone's attention while your loved one runs in the other direction and meets you at a predetermined location so you can meet up and escape together.

This is a good idea.  But I would have to wait to see what Eriberri and Vulon think.  They are the ones working on the story.:)

another sugestion  for mod implementation. release mod in parts  like maids 2 creator is doing. this way  bugs can be addressed  and updates can be created for skyrim  and skse/ sexlab updates. it would allow you to work on mod and address issues  as well as keep followers  appeased and waiting for more. while at the same time  assisting  you guys with  quality testing and  control as well as idea's for future  updates.

Once we have something that we're proud of, we'll release a beta for bug testing.:)

The house is essential for the family and romance storylines and events. There will only be an option to move with your loved one at a later date; basically at the end of the romance, if you go down a certain path.

As for releasing the mod in parts, that's unlikely to happen due to how intertwined all the different aspects are with one another. There would be a lot more bugs and major problems if we attempted this.

However, we will be releasing some 'acquired taste' features as plugins, so that when people download the mod they can choose if they want to add these additional features to suit their tastes.

That can certainly be an option for an ending, or leading up to an ending.

Once we have something that we're proud of, we'll release a beta for bug testing. :)

This. :)

Molag Bal? Daedric prince of domination and enslavement? King of Rape? Harvester of Souls? That Molag Bal?

Actually that makes perfect sense for a decidedly dark path option for the quest.

Not to spoil the story, but the previous owner is based on Roman Emperor, Caligula.

Oh now you've got me curious. Dibella, Sanguine, Molag Bal, Caligula, incest, "acquired taste" plugins... This sounds like a mod I'll enjoy. Though imma need to roll a character for it, none of my existing ones would cross the line into incest to start with... though... hmm...

Oh now you've got me curious. Dibella, Sanguine, Molag Bal, Caligula, incest, "acquired taste" plugins... This sounds like a mod I'll enjoy. Though imma need to roll a character for it, none of my existing ones would cross the line into incest to start with... though... hmm...

Hahaha.. That's sorta how I'm feeling right now, Jexsam. I've got a few characters, but at least I left room in the most recent one for Incest down the line. I have another on hold until this comes out :P.... The one I have now was separated from his family at a young age and I plan on him getting into it with at least one of the females of his family, probably sister or aunt, or if I can manage it, both. we'll see.

Anyway....I have a further question/point.....Namely this: I read through the last page or two and the discussion on the 'happy' endings and such available, that there will be multiple paths through the story and I'm most certainly for that completely! What I'm concerned about is two things. First, that the Daedric princes will be too heavily involved. I've never been much for their questlines (aside from a couple), mostly because they involve murdering and killing of people close to you, or some such. And dragging them into it as an absolute MUST HAVE might kinda damper it.....Just a thought.

Second: I know that we can't expect it to all come out with everyone smelling of roses and covered in cream...but I would like to be able to reach the end and say....well...I had to give up this and this. But we made it through. We're together and we can deal with what we've got. In essence, please make at least one happy ending. I know that 'happy' is subjective...but I would see it as happy if my character and his lover had to leave the rest of their family to be with one another. Don't make all endings tragic....or it won't be fun. ;)

Thanks for listening ;) And I promise that I'm not nit-picking :D

-MA-

EDIT: I can deal with Dibella...don't mind her in the least in fact. It's more the guys that require some kind of sacrifice or death that I have issues with. maybe I'm a prude :P

SECOND EDIT: I re-read a couple of the posts again. Maybe what I'm really asking for is some true romance! Like Eri said, I don't want to be left feeling 'sick and unfulfilled'. I want to feel that I actually came out of the deal with what I wanted. That I accomplished it and all is well, to a point.

Finally...maybe this is a rant, and not against you guys :P......There IS NO ROMANCE IN SKYRIM! NONE!.....You can marry, but who calls wearing an amulet romantic? I can't even talk to my vanilla spouse like I love her! It's frustrating and I hope that in his mod I'll be able to find some of that romance. I've always adored brother/sister...I'll say it now! That's my favorite (closely followed by mother/son). I want to be able to romance her and have her respond in kind. And at the end we both are still in love.

Perhaps there should be varying levels of good and bad endings....say three at the minimum?...one bad, your lover dies, etc...one the 'happiest' where everything is mostly ok...and one 'middle' where things are not ideal, but you're both alive and in love.

I don't know...I'm tired and maybe this isn't coming out right :P....If you read it, thanks :P

Whew! This is funny coming from me but, big post there! :D

Not that I have any objections to it, so let me try to clear some things up for you. :)

Anyway....I have a further question/point.....Namely this: I read through the last page or two and the discussion on the 'happy' endings and such available, that there will be multiple paths through the story and I'm most certainly for that completely! What I'm concerned about is two things. First, that the Daedric princes will be too heavily involved. I've never been much for their questlines (aside from a couple), mostly because they involve murdering and killing of people close to you, or some such. And dragging them into it as an absolute MUST HAVE might kinda damper it.....Just a thought.

We only mentioned the Daedric Princes on two occasions: as a possible method of convincingly incorporating a custom race into a family of a race they clearly don't belong to (where adoption is not an option), and in reference to your deceased uncle's lifestyle.

As the Sheogorath/custom race thing I mentioned largely speaks for itself, I'll skip to the second occasion:

For the parts concerning your deceased uncle's lifestyle - as we've considered it thus far - the pc will not be required to have any actual 'dealings' with the Daedric Princes. I'm not going to go further into it at this point as it's just a fledgling concept and may give too much away.

With reasonable probability, the pc will never be forced to do something that goes against their character's principles unless it's a situation of their own making. That is, if we were to have dealings with the Daedra as some part of the mod, and these Daedra happened to be what one might consider 'evil', then anyone who decided to just jump right in and plow through (without giving any thought to the consequences) couldn't blame anyone but themselves if things took a turn for the worse. You see what I mean? Your character is a product of your decisions.

There will be very few 'must haves' in this mod.

So anyway, in short, Daedric Princes will not be 'heavily' involved.

Second: I know that we can't expect it to all come out with everyone smelling of roses and covered in cream...but I would like to be able to reach the end and say....well...I had to give up this and this. But we made it through. We're together and we can deal with what we've got. In essence, please make at least one happy ending. I know that 'happy' is subjective...but I would see it as happy if my character and his lover had to leave the rest of their family to be with one another. Don't make all endings tragic....or it won't be fun. ;)

We've mentioned on multiple occasions that there will be at least one happy ending (possibly more).

I've had quite enough of wall-to-wall tragic endings with Mass Effect 3, and I'm not going to force that type of thing on anyone, especially as it's something I personally loathe.

Finally...maybe this is a rant, and not against you guys :P......There IS NO ROMANCE IN SKYRIM! NONE!.....You can marry, but who calls wearing an amulet romantic? I can't even talk to my vanilla spouse like I love her! It's frustrating and I hope that in his mod I'll be able to find some of that romance. I've always adored brother/sister...I'll say it now! That's my favorite (closely followed by mother/son). I want to be able to romance her and have her respond in kind. And at the end we both are still in love.

What do you think we mean when we say 'romance your family members'? The entire romance storyline with the spouse of your choice will be dedicated to the romantic feelings starting and growing between the two of you (and all the obstacles this sort of risky romance throws at you).

It's not about one-sidedly pursuing the object of your affection until they finally return your love, then a happy ending and curtains. Far too tedious.

And I agree about the lack of romance in Skyrim. It's as if the marriage system was thrown in as an afterthought which, when you look at it, probably isn't that far from the truth.

Seriously, our mods' big burly Orc Chieftain already has more of an idea about what constitutes as romance then the people at Bethesda do (and he's still just a concept). ;)

Has there been any confirmation on the availability of the relationships once this mod is actually released?
It says in the opening post that relationships will be available between all family members. Is this actually going to be the case for the first initial release?
Basically will mother/daughter, mother/son, father/son and father/daughter (as-well as sister/sister or brother/brother) all be available at release?
I have read some of the previous pages briefly but couldn't come to a conclusion and I'm not sure how reliable the opening post is as I think the OP has been inactive for a while now?

From what I've gathered this won't be the case however much I'd like it to be, could I get some kind of confirmation? 

Has there been any confirmation on the availability of the relationships once this mod is actually released?

It says in the opening post that relationships will be available between all family members. Is this actually going to be the case for the first initial release?

Basically will mother/daughter, mother/son, father/son and father/daughter (as-well as sister/sister or brother/brother) all be available at release?

I have read some of the previous pages briefly but couldn't come to a conclusion and I'm not sure how reliable the opening post is as I think the OP has been inactive for a while now?

From what I've gathered this won't be the case however much I'd like it to be, could I get some kind of confirmation? 

Yes, all relationships will be available at release.

Should this ever change, we will make a public note of it on the Mods' main thread (which will be launched in a few days).

Soon there will be a new thread, that will answer most of your questions.

Oh sorry, just to be be clear on one point, should there be any misunderstandings:

When we say "all" family members, we mean all family members paired with the pc.

For example, the pc's sister and brother won't have a relationship with each other (besides the sibling relationship, of course).

I wouldn't otherwise mention this because I think it goes without saying, but I figured it couldn't hurt to point it out.

With reasonable probability, the pc will never be forced to do something that goes against their character's principles unless it's a situation of their own making. That is, if we were to have dealings with the Daedra as some part of the mod, and these Daedra happened to be what one might consider 'evil', then anyone who decided to just jump right in and plow through (without giving any thought to the consequences) couldn't blame anyone but themselves if things took a turn for the worse. You see what I mean? Your character is a product of your decisions.

There will be very few 'must haves' in this mod.

So anyway, in short, Daedric Princes will not be 'heavily' involved.

So in other words, if the character ends up cavorting or dealing with the Daedra, it's the player's own fault that it happens, and if they were thinking it probably wouldn't ;). Not that my darker character WOULDN'T"t go with the daedra, it just depends on the situation and I wanted to be sure! :D Thanks for clearing it up! :D

We've mentioned on multiple occasions that there will be at least one happy ending (possibly more).

I've had quite enough of wall-to-wall tragic endings with Mass Effect 3, and I'm not going to force that type of thing on anyone, especially as it's something I personally loathe.

I've never played the ME series, maybe I should sometime, just never gotten around to it. So I can't completely relate with that, but I get your point. :D It's nice to know that there will be ways to come out feeling like everything is ok. That you are happy with your lover. That's what I want and hoped for! :D I'm glad you guys are putting SO MUCH thought into this and into creating the various paths. It's gonna be epic!

What do you think we mean when we say 'romance your family members'? The entire romance storyline with the spouse of your choice will be dedicated to the romantic feelings starting and growing between the two of you (and all the obstacles this sort of risky romance throws at you).

It's not about one-sidedly pursuing the object of your affection until they finally return your love, then a happy ending and curtains. Far too tedious.

And I agree about the lack of romance in Skyrim. It's as if the marriage system was thrown in as an afterthought which, when you look at it, probably isn't that far from the truth.

Seriously, our mods' big burly Orc Chieftain already has more of an idea about what constitutes as romance then the people at Bethesda do (and he's still just a concept). ;)

Again, I'm so glad that you guys are putting so much thought and planning and work into this. It's a dream come true for someone that has been excited for it since the beginning! Maybe I should have thought more about the 'goal' of the mod before I said that I'm hoping for romance :P Obviously that's what this is largely about.

I wouldn't doubt that the marriage system WAS thrown into it as an afterthought. Look at what they did to the Civil War quest...  I dearly wish that someone would overhaul the romance and marriage deeply so that there was at least some measure of mutual love going on and such. I know that some of the sexlab mods kinda lean toward that (Sexlab Romance, and such) but it's not quite the same.

Anyway, Thanks for replying and answering my questions! :D:D:D

saivon, on 07 Sept 2013 - 3:56 PM, said:

I can't answer completely, as I'm not on the Mod Team itself, you'll have to get an 'actual' answer from Volun, Eriberri, or Kain....

However, I'm pretty sure that when they release this mod, ALL interactions for the 'vanilla' storyline will be available. Mother/daughter, mother/son, father/son, Father/daughter, sister/sister, sister/brother, as well as niece or nephiew/aunt or uncle. I think the only thing that will be further available will be 'plugin' files to add 'optional' content.

EDIT: It appears that Eri already answered :P

Regards to all,

-MA-

I've been peeking in on this topic for awhile, and haven't had time or energy to scour it, but just wondering - is the mod still set up for the player to initiate the relationships, or will there be some sort of trigger to allow family members to decide to purse the player as opposed to the other way around?  I could totally see some of my ladies being seduced/subjugated by a mother, sister or aunt.  That might be tricky to set up, though, sadly.

I've been peeking in on this topic for awhile, and haven't had time or energy to scour it, but just wondering - is the mod still set up for the player to initiate the relationships, or will there be some sort of trigger to allow family members to decide to purse the player as opposed to the other way around?  I could totally see some of my ladies being seduced/subjugated by a mother, sister or aunt.  That might be tricky to set up, though, sadly.

Again, I'll answer for them until you get a 'official' answer. I believe, at this point, from what Eri and the others have told me/us, that the aunt/uncle will be the only one of the family that actively 'comes onto' your character. The others will require some more 'work' on your part.

-MA-

The aunt/uncle will be the only family member to actually initiate a relationship with the pc. The uncle/aunt also serve to whip up jealous feelings in your Love interest (if you're romancing one of the other family members).

The other family members will no be initiating a relationship with the player. Even select family members of certain races who may already hold hidden feelings towards the player will be reluctant for a while, or struggle with the inner-turmoil for quite a time.

The aunt/uncle will be the only family member to actually initiate a relationship with the pc. The uncle/aunt also serve to whip up jealous feelings in your Love interest (if you're romancing one of the other family members).

The other family members will no be initiating a relationship with the player. Even select family members of certain races who may already hold hidden feelings towards the player will be reluctant for a while, or struggle with the inner-turmoil for quite a time.

That makes perfect sense to me, and I think I can easily work with that on most of my characters to some degree.  Thank you both for the clarification.  I think it'd be cool to be able to play the reluctance from either side.  Either way, I'm answered.  Thanks!

That makes perfect sense to me, and I think I can easily work with that on most of my characters to some degree.  Thank you both for the clarification.  I think it'd be cool to be able to play the reluctance from either side.  Either way, I'm answered.  Thanks!

You will be able to play hard to get with your uncle/aunt to an extent (as they are outgoing and flirtatious and feel you're worth it, they'll be up for the chase); of course, if you make it clear that you're truly not interested, they will stop their pursuit.

just the new thread is coming ina few days  or  the beta is also?

Just the new thread. The beta is a long way off yet.

just the new thread is coming ina few days  or  the beta is also?

Eri already answered your question, but yeah, we've got a lot of work to do before a beta's ready. You have to bear in mind that while the project was conceived in June of last year, it never really left the planning stages and was very much an ambitious idea until only recently. Which, of course, isn't to discredit Queen Bee at all; she laid down the framework and brought a lot of great ideas to the table, but, as it tends to do, life took precedence. She and Kain made tremendous progress on their own, but I think it's fair to say developmental progress didn't really pick up until interest in the mod was rekindled and we started toying around with some ideas back in June/July of this summer. It's a very time consuming process, and we're eager to fill this mod to the brim with as much high-quality content as possible. I estimate that the soundtrack I'm working on to compliment the mod will feature something in the ballpark of 20-30 tracks, for example. And you can bet that the amount of dialogue will be immense. Suffice to say, we can't justifiably put a deadline on when a beta will be available. We're as eager as anyone else to see this through, but rushing development along won't be doing anyone any favors. It'll be available when it's available, and I can confidently say it'll be worth the wait, however long it is. :D

You will be able to play hard to get with your uncle/aunt to an extent (as they are outgoing and flirtatious and feel you're worth it, they'll be up for the chase); of course, if you make it clear that you're truly not interested, they will stop their pursuit.

Perfectly workable.  Thank you for your patient answers.