lala666 Posted December 25, 2012 Posted December 25, 2012 also hab jetzt alles zusammen aber ich kann null damit umgehen, deine anleitung hilft zwar aber ich weiß nicht mal wie ich da hinkomme.  kannst du mir das ungefähr erklären, bin voll noob damit
sbire Posted December 25, 2012 Author Posted December 25, 2012 guckst du hier; http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Tutorials/de
lala666 Posted December 25, 2012 Posted December 25, 2012 jesas, da habe ich ja was zu tun heute nacht danke
lala666 Posted December 26, 2012 Posted December 26, 2012 also ich hab jetzt eine ganze weile herum gespielt damit und ich bekomme auser skyrim nichts geladen im kit. Â jedesmal nur eine meldung das es nicht geladen werden kann. Â ich verzweifel hier langsam
sbire Posted December 26, 2012 Author Posted December 26, 2012 also ich hab jetzt eine ganze weile herum gespielt damit und ich bekomme auser skyrim nichts geladen im kit.  jedesmal nur eine meldung das es nicht geladen werden kann.  ich verzweifel hier langsam  was versuchst du den im CK zu laden  um eine esp im ck zu laden; new data dann die esp auswählen und als active markieren, ggf musst du noch notwendiger master auswählen, die stehen aber bei der esp dabei.  fehlermeldungen einfach abbrechen. sollte eine fehlermeldung auftauchen mit STRING, dann zieh dir die hier aus dem ersten post und schmeis die in Data/Strings rein. dann sollte es funktionieren.
Xtramustard Posted December 29, 2012 Posted December 29, 2012 I haven't tried this mod yet but I heard that the opposite gender anims are baked into the save file at creation of a new game and this may be why this mod may not work with old saves of a game already in progress. Â Is this accurate? and has this theory been tested? I'm about to start a new game in a few weeks from now, cause I'm into a quest I wanna see to the end (don't play many hours on end lol), but I just thought maybe you heard of this. Thank you for the mod... cheers!
Mud Posted December 29, 2012 Posted December 29, 2012 I haven't tried this mod yet but I heard that the opposite gender anims are baked into the save file at creation of a new game and this may be why this mod may not work with old saves of a game already in progress. Â Is this accurate? and has this theory been tested? I'm about to start a new game in a few weeks from now' date=' cause I'm into a quest I wanna see to the end (don't play many hours on end lol), but I just thought maybe you heard of this. Thank you for the mod... cheers! [/quote'] Â I can't be certain, but for some characters at least this seems to be the case. Â Lydia had spawned and was using the male animations due to a mod I had earlier in my load order, and continued to do even after correcting it. Then I reloaded an earlier save from just before she spawns in Dragonsreach, and she was using female animations then.
sbire Posted December 30, 2012 Author Posted December 30, 2012 I haven't tried this mod yet but I heard that the opposite gender anims are baked into the save file at creation of a new game and this may be why this mod may not work with old saves of a game already in progress. at the time i've created that esp i've tested that with my actually used savegame. i'm still in story with that. importand note to make that work with dawnguard, you have to activate it before you entering dawnguard first time. thats all. Â that thing with Lydia as a purposal could be possible. all female housecarls are modded at my client, so i didn't verify that.
Xtramustard Posted December 30, 2012 Posted December 30, 2012 Thanks for the reply @mud, I went ahead and just made a new game to enter Whiterun and with the new game all the female guards seemed to walk like women again, but on my current game in progress they do not, same with Ivarstead and Winterhold. So I'm thinking I answered my own question, at least for me.. thank you @sbire for the mod.. Â Oh, BTW @Sbire, it looks like your mod is the only mod I can see that does this, unless I'm blind to one out there. So well done for you and thank you again
lala666 Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 so nun habe ich alles zum laufen gebracht konnte die daten verändern, soweit so gut nun habe ich ein neues problem.  wenn ich jetzt das spiel starten will stürzt er beim lade bildschirm ab.  habe ich was falsch gemacht? ich hätte jetzt nicht wirklich lust alles neu zu installieren.
sbire Posted January 2, 2013 Author Posted January 2, 2013 so nun habe ich alles zum laufen gebracht konnte die daten verändern' date=' soweit so gut nun habe ich ein neues problem.  wenn ich jetzt das spiel starten will stürzt er beim lade bildschirm ab.  habe ich was falsch gemacht? ich hätte jetzt nicht wirklich lust alles neu zu installieren. [/quote']  nimm die strings aus dem ersten post und kopier dir die in den strings folder. manchmal kommen mods mit eigenen strings, da diese meistens englisch sind und du einen ggf einen deutschen client hast, kann es zu konflikten kommen. lösung; einfach die mitgelieferten strings kopieren und umbenennen. *_ENGLISH_* zu *_GERMAN_*. die meisten abstürze im ladebildschirm werden nach meiner erfahrung durch fehlende strings verursacht. eine andere idee wäre ein fehlendens skelett.
lala666 Posted January 2, 2013 Posted January 2, 2013 oh man du bist ein genie, klar ich musste ja die strings ändern weil mir das kit ja abgestürzt ist vorher, getestet und geht alles wunderbar.  ich danke dir.  tut mir leid das ich so oft geschrieben hab, bin darin einfach noch nicht gut.  wenn du jetzt noch ahnung hast wie man kleidung modet bist du mein gott
sbire Posted January 3, 2013 Author Posted January 3, 2013 tut mir leid das ich so oft geschrieben hab' date=' bin darin einfach noch nicht gut.  wenn du jetzt noch ahnung hast wie man kleidung modet bist du mein gott [/quote']  kleidung modded? meinst du parts entfernen? wenn ja, dann ist es simpel. öffne die entsprechende meshes in nifskope, dann klick den part an, welchen du entfernen willst, mach nen rechtsklick drauf und dann wähle branch entfernen (remove branch). dann einfach abspeichern und fertig. das ganze hängt natürlich stark davon ab, wie die meshes gebaut ist. das ist das einzige was ich selber schon getan habe. alles andere weis ich wohl wie es funktioniert in der theorie, habe bisher aber noch keine zeit gefunden mich da reinzufuchsen.
lala666 Posted January 3, 2013 Posted January 3, 2013 nein ich mein das schon etwas komplexer, hab da schon was gefunden aber da muss ich mich selbst erst noch rein lesen.  trotzdem nochmal danke für deine hilfe ^^
FastestDogInTheDistrict Posted January 17, 2013 Posted January 17, 2013 My apologies' date=' but I know only a few words in German! [/quote'] tell me..... (scheisse??? )   np FDITD  what i've done are quite simple. i've listed the whole actor list in CK sorted by female (yes|no). then i was searching all entrys (female yes) which are using opposite gender anims and disabled that. what i'd found out was, that are some of these female (yes) actors are using the same template. so i disabled these option at there template, only. all edited "actor form IDs" are listet at the first post or by rightclicking and choosing the detail option with wrye bash at my *.esp.  the topic at the few posts above are about troubleshooting. there are some female guards still using opposite gender anims inside "halpog" client. and i was trying to find out the correct form ID of that npc. but all what we had find was a base ID. and the list below are all form IDs from skyrim.esm/update.esm, which are using whiterun guard as ingame name.   00063F35 Whiterun Guard CWSiegeWhiterunImperialSoldier 000D7779 Whiterun Guard E3DemoSoldier01 00039FD7 Whiterun Guard GuardRoriksteadImperial 00108296 Whiterun Guard GuardWhiterunImperialDragonsreachPorchPatrol 00108D8B Whiterun Guard GuardWhiterunImperialDragonsreachPorchPatrolB 000EA0A2 Whiterun Guard GuardWhiterunImperialTemplate 00108298 Whiterun Guard GuardWhiterunSonsDragonsreachPorchPatrol 00108D8A Whiterun Guard GuardWhiterunSonsDragonsreachPorchPatrolB 000BD05C Whiterun Guard MQ104Messenger 000A27CC Whiterun Guard MQ104Soldier01 000A4A3B Whiterun Guard MQ104Soldier02   and two them are used by two other, female yes flagged, actor form ids and these two are edited by me, too. finally we have no glue. loadorder tested with my mod as esp and esm always still the same odd male behavoir. in my opinion there are two possible cases to explain that.  first: generic npcs with male template using a female one. (sounds strange but they are geneneric, so it could be)  second; some esp or esm using mod with a higher priority are changing that   importand hint about editing something with CK. if try to edit a actor (existent form id); you habe to doubleclick the form id and the window with his stats will appear. then you decidet to do nothing and you are closing that window BY CLICKING OK, the form ID counts as edited, verified by using a asterisk (*) symbol at his name. i've no glue to undo that. and my ideas about the cause of that problem above are pointing to that. these are the reason why i've created new esps. no form ids are edited senseless (sensless = clicking ok without editing anything).  that's the essence from our german wrote.  Returning to this briefly...  I have browsed through my Town Guards mod repeatedly and I cannot seem to find any female guard or female soldier actor (Stormcloaks only - the only female Imperials are a few archers seen in the backgrounds of Helgen's opening scenes & I'm really not fussed about those. They don't affect any actors seen later in the game, and have no impact on guards' behaviour) which actually *has* the "Opposite Gender Anims" box still ticked. I'm left scratching my head... :huh:  "generic npcs with male template using a female one. (sounds strange but they are geneneric, so it could be)"  I suspect this *may* be what is happening. Template actors may be defaulting to male animations, but are of course still occasionally randomly assigned female in the case of a Stormcloak victory (eg: all the Whiterun guards are later replaced with "Stormcloaks", but still act the same way).  I have a favour to ask - if possible, could you take a look at my mod & check it over? There's in fact no overlap - or at least, no guard actors where our two mods are designating conflicting animations - that I can see. I feel I may be missing something though, & I'd appreciate your thoughts on the matter.
sbire Posted January 17, 2013 Author Posted January 17, 2013 I have a favour to ask - if possible' date=' could you take a look at my mod & check it over? There's in fact no overlap - or at least, no guard actors where our two mods are designating conflicting animations - that I can see. I feel I may be missing something though, & I'd appreciate your thoughts on the matter. [/quote'] Â every time you've edited the same actor template as me, we have the possibility of conflicts. if your request are pointing to your childrens... mod. i think we doesn't have conflicts, because i doesn't have touched any childrens template.
FastestDogInTheDistrict Posted January 18, 2013 Posted January 18, 2013 I have a favour to ask - if possible' date=' could you take a look at my mod & check it over? There's in fact no overlap - or at least, no guard actors where our two mods are designating conflicting animations - that I can see. I feel I may be missing something though, & I'd appreciate your thoughts on the matter. [/quote'] Â every time you've edited the same actor template as me, we have the possibility of conflicts. if your request are pointing to your childrens... mod. i think we doesn't have conflicts, because i doesn't have touched any childrens template. Â Ah - no, mine doesn't affect children (actually none of my mods do - it's a metaphorical name for the Nords, like in the in-game Nord song "...We're the children of Skyrim / And we fight all our lives / And when Sovngarde beckons / Every one of us dies..." etc.) Â My Town Guards mods affects: Â - All of the "EncGuard" actors (18 actors, 9 Stormcloak, 9 Imperial) Â - *SOME* of the "MQ" Soldiers (Stormcloaks only - except for 1 solitary Imperial I snuck in there). Â Approx. 28 actors in total, male & female.
sbire Posted January 18, 2013 Author Posted January 18, 2013 My Town Guards mods affects: Â - All of the "EncGuard" actors (18 actors' date=' 9 Stormcloak, 9 Imperial) Â - *SOME* of the "MQ" Soldiers (Stormcloaks only - except for 1 solitary Imperial I snuck in there). Â Approx. 28 actors in total, male & female. [/quote'] Â there's a possibilty of conflicts. there's a list at the first post with all edited templates. there's a picture of what i've done, also. Â in case of conflict(female still using male walking animation) there's one way, only to fix that. do the the same as i does at the actors template. you've to deactivate "use Opposite Gender Anims".
_sma_ Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 Hi sbire Da hier so viel auf Deutsch geschrieben wurde bedanke ich mich mal auch auf Deutsch Deine Mod ist eine kleine und doch grosse Bereicherung für mein Spiel,alles funktioniert Problemlos. Thx und Gruesse
sbire Posted January 25, 2013 Author Posted January 25, 2013 Hi sbire Da hier so viel auf Deutsch geschrieben wurde bedanke ich mich mal auch auf Deutsch Deine Mod ist eine kleine und doch grosse Bereicherung für mein Spiel' date='alles funktioniert Problemlos. Thx und Gruesse [/quote']  thx dude, gern geschehen
srayesmanll Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 Looks like BOSS has added the NMFWLM -vanilla.esp to it's load order masterlist. On mine, it put the "vanilla" way down the list, just before UFO. Originally I had been manually placing them just after then USKP mods (USKP, USKP-Hearthfire, & USKP-Dawnguard). I'll try them with the BOSS suggestion and see what happens. It did not include the DG or HF versions of NMFWLM in the masterlist (I just manually moved them to just undernearth the "vanilla" one.
sbire Posted January 27, 2013 Author Posted January 27, 2013 Looks like BOSS has added the NMFWLM -vanilla.esp to it's load order masterlist. On mine' date=' it put the "vanilla" way down the list, just before UFO. Originally I had been manually placing them just after then USKP mods (USKP, USKP-Hearthfire, & USKP-Dawnguard). I'll try them with the BOSS suggestion and see what happens. It did not include the DG or HF versions of NMFWLM in the masterlist (I just manually moved them to just undernearth the "vanilla" one. [/quote']  ähhmmm is this good or worse? the thing with the BOSS Master list?  damn my little simple unhook mod is getting famous XD at modgames.net my mod are provided with pictures from VictoriaG *so funny* http://modgames.net/load/252-1-0-12554
Xtramustard Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 I've used this mod where BOSS has put it and it seems to be fine. I just move the dawnguard one up to just below the vanilla one so they are together. Again, thank you for this, I love watching the women walk
sbire Posted February 6, 2013 Author Posted February 6, 2013 UPDATE:  NMFWLM_dragonborn.esp added at the 1st post.  (2013-02-06) NMFWLM_dragonborn.esp (v1), vanilla_strings.zip, dragonborn_strings.zip, NMFWLM_editedNPC.xlsx (v3) added  [spoiler=Angelina & Souhait]  [spoiler=Jordis the Swordmaiden]    have fun
MusicJunky91 Posted February 8, 2013 Posted February 8, 2013 Any chance of making a character mod like this? So that if we play a girl she doesn't walk like a man..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now