[moved to dl files] no more females walking like "machines". "NMFWLM by sbire"

... i think my mod is listed in BOSS, so WRYE BASH will set the loadorder automaticly.

It is listed in BOSS, but only the main file.  The 3 DLC versions still are marked as "unrecognized".  I just move them manually underneath the main NMFWLM.

should be fine  :)

Ok, followed your advice to create single .esp files for my followers to change FaceGenData.

My new Lydia: http://imgur.com/a/y83sY#0

Apachii Hair style 15 and I just changed the skin color from white 2 to white 1, hair color from black to black true, nose type from 16 to 1 (I like button noses), the eyebrows to type 10 (thinner and more feminine) and kept eye type, eye color, lip type, lip color and the whole rest.

Usually I downgrade her default weight of 100 to 25, but this weight looks actually pretty well, while using CB++ and Remodeled Armor (actually she wears the Imperial Steel Bikini set on this picture, but ChronoTrigger, the developer of Remodeled Armor, invented "zip-sliders" for bodyslide to fade out the armor textures, while the NPCs are still wearing them, so the body keeps the adjusted CB++  form and you can let them walk around naked, but actually armored, so they won't get oneshotted by a high lvl enemy), so I kept it. I guess I will keep Iona's default weight of 50 too and downgrade Jordis' weight to 25. It's always nice to watch followers with different weight settings, brings up some variety. Serana has 20 weight default, which is ok too and Rayya gets a weight of 5.

Pretty pleased by the result.

Used mods:

-CHSBHC for the BBP animation

-CBBEv3.2

-Tan Lines Fair Skin option

-Sporty Sexy Map

-Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body (only the file under misc for the CBBE sweat specular map)

-Apachii Sky Hair

-High Quality Eyes

-Caliente's TexBlend and Body Options for body moles, nipple form and the pubic hair in heart form. The tattoos are made by TexBlend too, but the mod for that isn't published yet by Jeir (it's something like a beta test).

-Remodeled Armor replacer version with CB++ and CB++ Amulets

-JaySuS Swords

-Aeterna Circlets/Rings etc.

-Piercings for CBBE

Ok, followed your advice to create single .esp files for my followers to change FaceGenData.

My new Lydia: http://imgur.com/a/y83sY#0

Apachii Hair style 15 and I just changed the skin color from white 2 to white 1, hair color from black to black true, nose type from 16 to 1 (I like button noses), the eyebrows to type 10 (thinner and more feminine) and kept eye type, eye color, lip type, lip color and the whole rest.

Usually I downgrade her default weight of 100 to 25, but this weight looks actually pretty well, while using CB++ and Remodeled Armor (actually she wears the Imperial Steel Bikini set on this picture, but ChronoTrigger, the developer of Remodeled Armor, invented "zip-sliders" for bodyslide to fade out the armor textures, while the NPCs are still wearing them, so the body keeps the adjusted CB++  form and you can let them walk around naked, but actually armored, so they won't get oneshotted by a high lvl enemy), so I kept it. I guess I will keep Iona's default weight of 50 too and downgrade Jordis' weight to 25. It's always nice to watch followers with different weight settings, brings up some variety. Serana has 20 weight default, which is ok too and Rayya gets a weight of 5.

Pretty pleased by the result.

nice job, adorable

• 5 weeks later...

I found Elewen and the thalmors soldiers form embassy walking like a man

if you doesn't use some mods which are touching these npcs, the it sounds like a generic npc related behavoir (female body are using male template).

I edited the esp with TES5Edit to make Elenwen and the Thalmor soldiers inside the embassy to not use opposite gender animations. I never worked with TES5Edit before. I never knew how amaging this thing is! Here's the edited esp.

NMFWLM_vanilla.esp

Let me know if there are any other females walking like males.

sbire, I'm sorry I didn't ask for your permission beforehand. But I just absolutely hate it when I see a female walking like an ape ingame!

I edited the esp with TES5Edit to make Elenwen and the Thalmor soldiers inside the embassy to not use opposite gender animations. I never worked with TES5Edit before. I never knew how amaging this thing is! Here's the edited esp.

NMFWLM_vanilla.esp

Let me know if there are any other females walking like males.

sbire, I'm sorry I didn't ask for your permission beforehand. But I just absolutely hate it when I see a female walking like an ape ingame!

could you explain with a screenshot, what you've done with TES5Edit?

First go to skyrim.esm and find Elenwen under "Non Player Character (Actor). Right click on Elenwen and select "copy as override into" > Yes > select NMFWLM_vanilla.esp Now go to NMFWLM_vanilla.esp and find Elenwen there. There is a "Opposite Gender Anims" row on the right side. Edit the NMFWLM_vanilla.esp column to value "0" and you're set to go!

post-109206-0-25629800-1367253737_thumb.jpgpost-109206-0-44632500-1367253780_thumb.jpg

First go to skyrim.esm and find Elenwen under "Non Player Character (Actor). Right click on Elenwen and select "copy as override into" > Yes > select NMFWLM_vanilla.esp Now go to NMFWLM_vanilla.esp and find Elenwen there. There is a "Opposite Gender Anims" row on the right side. Edit the NMFWLM_vanilla.esp column to value "0" and you're set to go!

attachicon.gifCapture 1.JPGattachicon.gifCapture2.JPG

thx for clearyfying. if i'm correct, Elenwen are using a template, which are touched by my esp. in my esp i'm unchecking all using opposite gender anims. i'v done that very carefully, to ensure that i doens't touch any template without that option active by default.

but i'll will check that npc again, maybe i missed that one. thx for that hint.

Capture 1.JPGCapture2.JPG

I'm not sure if you tested, but its not working for me

It worked for me just fine. It won't work if you've already met elenwen at Thalmor Embassy though. And here's an edited version of dawnguard's plugin. Now it should cover all females from Dawnguard.

NMFWLM_dawnguard.esp

Edited List:

post-109206-0-13619100-1367402989_thumb.jpg

And Finally the dragonborn esp. I think there were a few Corpses that had opposite gender anim tag. But I didn't notice they were dead! I changed any femlae that had opposite gender anim tag. The funny thing is many male characters of dragonborn uses opposite gender anims. Maybe I should make a mod called "No More Males Walking Like Beauty Queens" or something...

NMFWLM_dragonborn.esp

There are only minor updates. A couple bandits I think and those Corpses!

It worked for me just fine. It won't work if you've already met elenwen at Thalmor Embassy though. And here's an edited version of dawnguard's plugin. Now it should cover all females from Dawnguard.

NMFWLM_dawnguard.esp

Edited List:

Is not this... my game just crash after Bethesda logo, by the way, the dawnguard esp is working correctly 

NMFWLM_dawnguard.esp

Edited List:

Is not this... my game just crash after Bethesda logo, by the way, the dawnguard esp is working correctly 

I never experienced CTD after activating or altering any of these plugins. So I can't really help you there. Probably it is conflicting with some other mod you've got. But I don't know why that should happen. These only effect NPC

@cawei

My edited version of NMFWLM_vanilla has "Unofficial Skyrim Patch" set as a Master. You are using it right? If not, that can be cause of CTD

probably its this.. could you make a version that dont use the unofficial patch? THANKS

@cawei

if you doesn't use englisch language with your client, pls have a test with the string files from first post.

sbire. I ve alredy tested before, but if you can fix these npc and some bandits that are still with opposite sex, i would apreciate, by the way thanks for the help

@cawei

if you doesn't use englisch language with your client, pls have a test with the string files from first post.

sbire. I ve alredy tested before, but if you can fix these npc and some bandits that are still with opposite sex, i would apreciate, by the way thanks for the help

sry there's no fix for it. all necessary npc edited these are final until next DLC.

trouble shooting was leading us into the game source. so i think we have to deal with that strange behavoir

I can't seem to get this to work at all. :[

I even tried this on a clean install, put it on the highest order of the list.

I tested it on Delphine and watch her walk. nothing

Do I have to completely start a new game or something??

it will work with unique npc's if you've activate that mod before you've met her.

that behavoir are verified by me with Lydia. my solution are; copy that npc, deactivate the old one ingame by using console and activate the new one with the new esp.

A new mod. elsewhere sounds an awful lot like this one.... thought you should know.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36286/?

looks like one which depends on the unoffical patches, so why not.

i'm not in the position with my mod to claim any copyrights.

there's no copyright about to uncheck some options.

okay apple tried to claim the copyrights of some rectangle without corners... i wan't follow that way.  :P  

someone have does the same as me, but with the unoffical patches. thumbs up for his effort.

i doesn't use these unoffical patches, so i stay with my mod.  :cool: