kevlar69 Posted May 22, 2013 Posted May 22, 2013 A new mod. elsewhere sounds an awful lot like this one.... thought you should know. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36286/? looks like one which depends on the unoffical patches, so why not. i'm not in the position with my mod to claim any copyrights. there's no copyright about to uncheck some options. okay apple tried to claim the copyrights of some rectangle without corners... i wan't follow that way. someone have does the same as me, but with the unoffical patches. thumbs of for his effort. i doesn't use these unoffical patches, so i stay with my mod. No worries. I only mentioned it in case someone lifted your mod and posted as their own. I'm glad that did not happen.
winyon Posted July 3, 2013 Posted July 3, 2013 This is great! Thank you! edit: Just noticed, this is my first post! Thats how much I like/love this mod!
sbire Posted July 3, 2013 Author Posted July 3, 2013 This is great! Thank you! edit: Just noticed, this is my first post! Thats how much I like/love this mod! awesome, mate i never had played without, since i had created it.
Camila Posted July 4, 2013 Posted July 4, 2013 This looks lovely! Too bad i met already most of the npcs you editted =| Maybe i should start a new game soon.
Vancien Posted January 25, 2014 Posted January 25, 2014 Hi Sbire, Am I reading this right. If I install all of these to replace animations but have already met nearly every one of the vanilla npc's, dawnguard and so on I'd have to do a console command to deactivate any npc that I have met and then reactivate them? That would take me forever.
sbire Posted February 12, 2014 Author Posted February 12, 2014 Hi Sbire, Am I reading this right. If I install all of these to replace animations but have already met nearly every one of the vanilla npc's, dawnguard and so on I'd have to do a console command to deactivate any npc that I have met and then reactivate them? That would take me forever. that doesn't work. you have to "clone" them. because you have to activate that mod BEFORE you meet the edited base id (npc). thx goes to bethesda for that .
VKattz Posted February 17, 2014 Posted February 17, 2014 the whole touched npc would be saved. if you like to use a custom npc you have to uncheck the opposite gneder anim, too. in my case, i use custom esp for every relevant follower, like jordis, utgherd and the female housecarls and NMFWLM covers the whole rest. (white hair front, Jordis) (Iona) (Lydia) I have a few question for you sbair... How did you get you followers looking like this? (Lydia looks a lot different) How did you change them into your custom followers in games? I have tried and they all stay the same How do you deactivate a npc then reactivate with a custom esp? Last one Do you ever give out your customs or make them for others (Lydia and others look great)
sbire Posted February 17, 2014 Author Posted February 17, 2014 thats the default lydia face with coverwmoman 2, XCE and Better Woman. only Mjoll are different, i used a great face edit of some modder and used them with coverwoman 2, too. mostly i'd changed the tan to a little darker one. and changed their hairs. How do you deactivate a npc then reactivate with a custom esp? open ck, load skyrim.esm as master. choose your npc and duplicate them. delete the old one save your esp load your game spawn your new npc console click the old one -> type disable voila thats all
VKattz Posted February 17, 2014 Posted February 17, 2014 thats the default lydia face with coverwmoman 2, XCE and Better Woman. only Mjoll are different, i used a great face edit of some modder and used them with coverwoman 2, too. mostly i'd changed the tan to a little darker one. and changed their hairs. Thanx I could not find Better Women. Gonna try Better Females by bella Update: nothing works (Lydia looks nothing like your screen shot) Also where can I find the outfits they are wearing?
Korrin81 Posted February 17, 2014 Posted February 17, 2014 Wait so...what does this mod do exactly? The title says that females no longer walk like machines, but what does that even mean? Is there any way we could get a .gif or a video to preview what this mod does?
sbire Posted February 17, 2014 Author Posted February 17, 2014 my mod here doesn't change any npc, it change the "use opposite gender anim", only. as descriped at the first post. to have my version of lydia; maybe i'll make her standalone. sometimes ;-). if i would release that on nexus -> bang instaban
VKattz Posted February 17, 2014 Posted February 17, 2014 my mod here doesn't change any npc, it change the "use opposite gender anim", only. as descriped at the first post. to have my version of lydia; maybe i'll make her standalone. sometimes ;-). if i would release that on nexus -> bang instaban Lol.. Ya I figured there might be more than meets the eye As for Lydia.. I think I have too many mods that changed the female chars...but even when I tried a clean game( with a clean data) she still did not look like your screenshot .. I am new to modding, so I will keep working on it.. (Modding/Programing is fun for me)
sbire Posted February 17, 2014 Author Posted February 17, 2014 that instaban would be because of used mods without permission....
zupra Posted February 17, 2014 Posted February 17, 2014 I dont understand the reason of this mod. NPC's are already walking the same way my PC is walking. Only exception is guards but i'd rather see them walking like a man because they are guards with heavy armors and not models on a runway. So is there something i don't understand about this mod?
sbire Posted February 17, 2014 Author Posted February 17, 2014 to see the effect of that mod, you have to start a new game. then you will notice, that the female warriors no more walking like men.
Sunja44 Posted March 29, 2014 Posted March 29, 2014 I dont understand the reason of this mod. NPC's are already walking the same way my PC is walking. Only exception is guards but i'd rather see them walking like a man because they are guards with heavy armors and not models on a runway. So is there something i don't understand about this mod? If you want, that BBP/TBBP animations for naked bodys and/or outfits will ever work for female NPCs, then you need this mod, otherwise you will never watch those animations in effect for many female NPCs (especially important ones like all female housecarls and others). A lot of female NPCs are flagged to using "opposite gender animations" by default by this game and therefore they walk like males and when they do that, all your installed feminine BBP/TBBP animations just won't work for them, what may include SexLab TBBP/BBP animations. In other words...when you do not bother about realism and/or staying close to a Skyrim in vanilla state, but are here to beautify your NPCs and make them as sexy as hell and when you plan to use SexLab, it's a bad idea to NOT correct this at game start (later - when you have met those opposite gender animated NPCs - the male animation for those females will be forever baked into your save game and nothing is able to change that).
sbire Posted April 5, 2014 Author Posted April 5, 2014 (2014-04-05) NMFWLM_falskaar.esp (v1), NMFWLM_editedNPC.xlsx (v4) added
sbire Posted January 3, 2015 Author Posted January 3, 2015 mod transfered to the download section http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41374-no-more-females-walking-like-machines-nmfwlm/ thx for watching and following my mod so far.... @mod please merge that thread to the new support thread or close it, please. thx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now