[moved to dl files] no more females walking like "machines". "NMFWLM by sbire"

BTW what armour is being used in the picture where you see the legs of a woman walking in white futuristic looking armour' date=' and the heels have 3 green circles on them? It looks AMAZING, especially with this mod!

[/quote']

Doomed Valkyrie ;)

paarthurnax_and_souhait___rendevous_by_convaincant-d504iob.jpg

souhait___hello_by_convaincant-d5048j4.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5139

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a video of the animation anywhere?

watch the default female walking animation or use a custom one. my esp changes the usage of male walking style of warrior females as a pourposal to the default female walking style at your game. the walking animation that you see at my pictures are a custom one, which i use. that animation aren't provided with that mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:idea: Hey Sbire - something I just noticed:

I tried loading up your .esp in the CK as a Data file for my guards, and your .esp is listed as requiring "Update.esm". If I go ahead & load, the CK displays the following warning -

"MASTERFILE: File Update.esm is a higher version than this EXE can load"

If I try to proceed, the CK shuts down, saying "Unable to find masterfile Update.esm".

Game Version: Current - 1.8.151.0.7

CK Version: current available - 1.6.89.0

What would be the result if the Update.esm requirement was removed from your mod? This isn't something I'm able to do at my end, unfortunately.

i don't think about it. maybe there will be some npc's are missing, which are touched by the update esm. that's all. my esp changes one option only. remove that requirement and see what happen. i think ....there will be no different.

i can't remember that i checked update.esm, maybe theres a requiremnt by the skyrim.esm.

i don't think about it. maybe there will be some npc's are missing' date=' which are touched by the update esm. that's all. my esp changes one option only. remove that requirement and see what happen. i think ....there will be no different.

i can't remember that i checked update.esm, maybe theres a requiremnt by the skyrim.esm.

[/quote']

:idea: Just read a thread re: CK problems with Update.esm since the 1.8 game update. That's probably what it was.

I cannot get this to work to save my life :( Been playing with my load order for hours and just nothing. Shame too' date=' I like to use Jenassa.

[/quote']

there's a .esm with a higher priority, perhaps.

It's possible. At the moment the only ESM files I am running are Skyrim, the DLCs, Art of Magicka, and Skyhair. I am still playing with it, but i wonder if it just doesn't like using it on a save game. Perhaps it needs to be used on a fresh start?

Perhaps it needs to be used on a fresh start?

my esp have to be startet before first entering of dawnguard. thats all.

i think you have a conflickt with a esp where jenassa are touched by the modder.

did you have tried to load my esp as high as possible?

• 3 weeks later...

about decent npc mod + this mod.

You must load this mod BEFORE DC, because, they conflict.

so simple -

DC mod change NPC, and after this this current mod change NPC, so some npc can have color mist mach head / body, plus if you use apachi hair, this mod will use textures from it, if loads after it.

I also use my caston fix, for aela and ysolda ( not sure if current name) what loads last.

Plus, right after this mod install, re-install DC town npc, because town NPC not use esp, it's simple facegen data.

Fuf' date=' realy, i want kill persone from bethesda studio, who decidet " LOL WOOMAN MUST HAZ MALE ANIMATION !!11"

so many problem T_T

Can you tell me, what mod can conflict with animation ? for example, UFO, somehting like this. He can ?

[/quote']

only conflicts with loadorder or npc change, i think

all what i've done was to disable the "use opposite gender anim" option at the npc traits tab inside CK.

Yes, i know this ) i can't open downguard esm, sou can't fix this for downguard, but, i think pretty msut get it working, but, some NPC don't "walk" current, i now check

Rayya

(RefID: xx005216)

from heatfire, she don't have ,plus in river wood Gerdur don't walk current, i want check in CK, maybe i can made small "fix"

Sou, i get it work, only after, i run boss, and place DC after Your mod.

@first post

the whole mod are redone by sbire ;)

now no npc are edited senseless

3 versions without edited npcs, twice.

pls test the heartfire version,

does it work by activating, after first activation of hearthfire???

have fun and keep that little pease of ck edit popular. thx for using

hello' date=' with ryya, now all fine ! plus, rightn ow i seeo nly one npc what not working it's Irileth.

And if i load this mod after DC mod, Gerdur move like a man, but i think... it's not a huge problem, now i spawn all heartfire npc and check.

[/quote']

hey pls check, i've redone the whole mod, maybe it will work with that one for now.

00013BB8 Irileth -> are edited in NMFWLM_vanilla.esp (see at first post)

0001347C Gerdur -> are edited in NMFWLM_vanilla.esp (see at first post)

01005215 BYOHHousecarlFalkreath -> (Ryya) are edited in NMFWLM_hearthfire.esp (see at first post)