Omaster Posted November 16, 2016 Author Posted November 16, 2016 Weekly animations pack 3  Preview http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20577/ts4-ww-omaster-animations-weekly-pack-3 include the pack 2.5 4  MF Fuck me Boss 1, desk, Vaginal Fuck me Boss 2, desk, Vaginal Fuck me Boss 3, desk, Vaginal Standing 69, floor, Oraljob,Sorry forgot in the preview...  2 MFFF lucky bastard 3 and 4, always Oraljob and sofa Now on patreon, 16 december for free on Loverlab Â
devonblue4u Posted November 16, 2016 Posted November 16, 2016  Weekly animations pack 3  Preview http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20577/ts4-ww-omaster-animations-weekly-pack-3 include the pack 2.5 4  MF Fuck me Boss 1, desk, Vaginal Fuck me Boss 2, desk, Vaginal Fuck me Boss 3, desk, Vaginal Standing 69, floor, Oraljob,Sorry forgot in the preview...  2 MFFF lucky bastard 3 and 4, always Oraljob and sofa Now on patreon, 16 december for free on Loverlab  You sir, are a god. And well worth the price of admission. Keep up the the good work!
razzor69 Posted November 19, 2016 Posted November 19, 2016 I would like to see female solo, or maybe adding full set of it and cumming animation of course  Keep up the good work omaster that fuck me boss is really hilariousÂ
Omaster Posted November 19, 2016 Author Posted November 19, 2016 Hi, Omaster! I have a suggestion, could you remake someway your "MF Reverse Riding Vaginal (Chair, sofa)" animation? The hands of female sim look unnaturally in it, they are too thin near the shoulders for example Hi Wild guy, yes you right, one on my first animation, I will fixed it I would like to see female solo, or maybe adding full set of it and cumming animation of course  Keep up the good work omaster that fuck me boss is really hilarious Hey Razzor, thanks Solo girl maybe later, I work on a series like lap dance And sorry for the name on the animations lol, I'm french so difficult to find good name in english
sandi45 Posted November 20, 2016 Posted November 20, 2016 I found a problem, but it might be on my end. I can't find "Cock Massage" when I open the WickedWhims pie menu on the massage table. On the massage table but I think work only for Wicked Whims patreon for the moment.
Omaster Posted November 21, 2016 Author Posted November 21, 2016 Â I found a problem, but it might be on my end. I can't find "Cock Massage" when I open the WickedWhims pie menu on the massage table. On the massage table but I think work only for Wicked Whims patreon for the moment. Â Thats right, thanks Sandi
philipshp Posted November 21, 2016 Posted November 21, 2016 When will you release the next public version?
sandi45 Posted November 21, 2016 Posted November 21, 2016 When will you release the next public version? 1st November patreon pack ---> will be free 1st december on LL 8th November patreon pack ---> will be free 8th december on LL 16th November patreon pack ---> will be free 16th december on LL etc...
Darkening Demise Posted November 22, 2016 Posted November 22, 2016 Like the bed animation taking advantage of the frame like that. Need to see more of those type of animations.
Omaster Posted November 24, 2016 Author Posted November 24, 2016 Happy Thanksgiving my friends The pack contains 7 animations (Sorry not a lot at home this week)  Preview http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20836/ts4-omaster-animations-pack-4-for-ww  MF Lap Dance 1 teasing on sofa  MF Lap Dance 2 teasing on sofa  MF Love bed Vaginal on double bed  MF Anal Oral Massage Oraljob on table massage  MFM Hungry girl on sofa  FFF Between her friends on double bed  MFFF Pajama Party 01 Recommanded on double bed from City Living  If You need DLC for the sims 4 it's the black friday on Origin http://bit.ly/2fmPYou
Guest Redabyss Posted November 24, 2016 Posted November 24, 2016 Hi Omaster, probably gonna subscrive to your Patreon, the 9.50 pledge, the moment I figure out how TS4's sex stuff works. I wanted to know: how often do you usually release contents? And which kind do you prefer to work on?
Omaster Posted November 25, 2016 Author Posted November 25, 2016 Hi Omaster, probably gonna subscrive to your Patreon, the 9.50 pledge, the moment I figure out how TS4's sex stuff works. I wanted to know: how often do you usually release contents? And which kind do you prefer to work on? Hi Redabyss, I send 1 pack per week with a minimum of 3 animations for the moment, but in november I made 35 animations, I work on every possible with the limits of meshes, example penis move with pelvis so I'm limited in work, Missing toys, Tongue on sims, BDSM stuffs but I think more possibility are coming with Wicked Whims The time between adult humans, No animals animations in the future DLC  Not my kind and prohibited in my country...
cartbai Posted November 27, 2016 Posted November 27, 2016 ok noob question how do i use these. i have them installed just how do you use them or activate them
Omaster Posted December 1, 2016 Author Posted December 1, 2016 Update added 10 Animations  3 MF Window, Oraljob 2 MF Window, Vaginal 1 MF Window, Anal 1 MF DoubleBed, Vaginal 1 MF DoubleBed, Anal 1 MF Sofa, Handjob 1 MMMMF Floor, Handjob
Guest Redabyss Posted December 1, 2016 Posted December 1, 2016  Update added 10 Animations  3 MF Window, Oraljob 2 MF Window, Vaginal 1 MF Window, Anal 1 MF DoubleBed, Vaginal 1 MF DoubleBed, Anal 1 MF Sofa, Handjob 1 MMMMF Floor, Handjob  Hey Omaster, Is this something new on Patreon? Ps: updated my pledge and made a suggestion on community
Omaster Posted December 1, 2016 Author Posted December 1, 2016   Update added 10 Animations  3 MF Window, Oraljob 2 MF Window, Vaginal 1 MF Window, Anal 1 MF DoubleBed, Vaginal 1 MF DoubleBed, Anal 1 MF Sofa, Handjob 1 MMMMF Floor, Handjob  Hey Omaster, Is this something new on Patreon? Ps: updated my pledge and made a suggestion on community  Hello Redabyss and Thanks, I cant see the suggestion on community when I click load more comments I have only a grey text, can you post the suggestion here please?
Guest Redabyss Posted December 1, 2016 Posted December 1, 2016 Yes of course! Seems that Patreon has some errors. The suggestion would be a version of Lucky Bastard involving the female all licking and kissing the male, who is overwhelmed and in ecstasy. Basically complete femdom, and the male is unable to move. That would be a dream. Huge thanks! So the package here is an old update of Patreon? Got a little confused XD
Omaster Posted December 1, 2016 Author Posted December 1, 2016 Yes of course! Seems that Patreon has some errors. The suggestion would be a version of Lucky Bastard involving the female all licking and kissing the male, who is overwhelmed and in ecstasy. Basically complete femdom, and the male is unable to move. That would be a dream. Huge thanks! So the package here is an old update of Patreon? Got a little confused XD 3 girls who take the lead on a 1 man is normal I have the right to ride one over the cock? Â And yes the update here is the 1st pack on patreon from 1st November
Guest Redabyss Posted December 1, 2016 Posted December 1, 2016  Yes of course! Seems that Patreon has some errors. The suggestion would be a version of Lucky Bastard involving the female all licking and kissing the male, who is overwhelmed and in ecstasy. Basically complete femdom, and the male is unable to move. That would be a dream. Huge thanks! So the package here is an old update of Patreon? Got a little confused XD 3 girls who take the lead on a 1 man is normal I have the right to ride one over the cock?  And yes the update here is the 1st pack on patreon from 1st November  Haha... not for some sad saps like me. Of course you have mate! Huge thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now