[Sims 4] Omaster Sex Animations for WickedWhims, UPDATE LL Pack 12, 01/08/2017 Complete Hot tub series up to 8some

Awesome work dude!!! Your 4some animations are amazing!! Hope you can make more, and even 5 or more Sims in it, as long as the WW mod accepts them

Thanks, I will do in the future and I think is not limited about numbers of sims, but an action with more than 8 sims, it's really complicated XD

Trying to get the Cum layers working after hearing it from WoohooWhims mod.

I heard only Omaster supports it.

can anyone post a screenshot of what it looks like? does it only work on Default skin? unmodded? currently using Majestic skin.

Climaxing on one of the two Omaster animations doest spray/stain anything.

When you "finish" a loop, there will be a cum layer on the character, specifically on the ass, pussy and face, no one has made an animation where the cum layer is on the back though.

Trying to get the Cum layers working after hearing it from WoohooWhims mod.

I heard only Omaster supports it.

can anyone post a screenshot of what it looks like? does it only work on Default skin? unmodded? currently using Majestic skin.

Climaxing on one of the two Omaster animations doest spray/stain anything.

When you "finish" a loop, there will be a cum layer on the character, specifically on the ass, pussy and face, no one has made an animation where the cum layer is on the back though.

Normally my animation called Buttjob give cum on back but I dont have tested in game

Hey guys, 

This week, I work on my 1st weekly animations pack on Patreon, It will consist mainly of animations against the windows to the release of City Living, fuck against a window of his penthouse would be great :)

There will be no update animations on Loverlab before 1st December

I'll explain how I'm going to do next: I know many of you like regular updates, there will be a weekly update on the Loverlab from December

1st November patreon pack ---> will be free 1st december on LL
8th November patreon pack ---> will be free 8th december on LL
16th November patreon pack ---> will be free 16th december on LL etc...

I chose to do it this way because only make a pack per month on loverlab, it seems to me little
I hope you will not hate to me for my decision  ;)

post-1104589-0-30401100-1477496290_thumb.jpg

It works fine, but this one is much shorter than other animations. Like 3 times or so shorter, progresses way to quickly. Is it supposed to be this way?

Anyway, I hope you will make some more gay interactions in the future, it's very nice to have those in the game. Even something simple, like mutual handjobs\blowjobs.

It works fine, but this one is much shorter than other animations. Like 3 times or so shorter, progresses way to quickly. Is it supposed to be this way?

Anyway, I hope you will make some more gay interactions in the future, it's very nice to have those in the game. Even something simple, like mutual handjobs\blowjobs.

Thanks for the report, I forgot to change ingame lenght, fixed now :) you can reupload 

I'll post some animations Futa / Gay but sometimes because it's not my sexual orientation 

Nice job... I would like to see a futa cock compatible to use with males.

I found this movie http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20021/sims-4-futa-handjob-test-wickedwhims-mod so i think a futa cock is compatible, but I dont where found that

Hey guys, 

This week, I work on my 1st weekly animations pack on Patreon, It will consist mainly of animations against the windows to the release of City Living, fuck against a window of his penthouse would be great :)

There will be no update animations on Loverlab before 1st December

I'll explain how I'm going to do next: I know many of you like regular updates, there will be a weekly update on the Loverlab from December

1st November patreon pack ---> will be free 1st december on LL
8th November patreon pack ---> will be free 8th december on LL
16th November patreon pack ---> will be free 16th december on LL etc...

I chose to do it this way because only make a pack per month on loverlab, it seems to me little
I hope you will not hate to me for my decision  ;)

OMG ............... HOT POSE ... Omaster ..... we will waiting ..... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: