LinP00 Posted October 25, 2016 Posted October 25, 2016 Awesome work dude!!! Your 4some animations are amazing!! Hope you can make more, and even 5 or more Sims in it, as long as the WW mod accepts them
Omaster Posted October 25, 2016 Author Posted October 25, 2016 Awesome work dude!!! Your 4some animations are amazing!! Hope you can make more, and even 5 or more Sims in it, as long as the WW mod accepts them Thanks, I will do in the future and I think is not limited about numbers of sims, but an action with more than 8 sims, it's really complicated XD
gyrobot Posted October 25, 2016 Posted October 25, 2016 Trying to get the Cum layers working after hearing it from WoohooWhims mod. I heard only Omaster supports it. can anyone post a screenshot of what it looks like? does it only work on Default skin? unmodded? currently using Majestic skin. Climaxing on one of the two Omaster animations doest spray/stain anything. When you "finish" a loop, there will be a cum layer on the character, specifically on the ass, pussy and face, no one has made an animation where the cum layer is on the back though.
Vally001 Posted October 25, 2016 Posted October 25, 2016 You see it, depending how long they have sex for it shows up! I would like to see it gush out.
Omaster Posted October 25, 2016 Author Posted October 25, 2016 Trying to get the Cum layers working after hearing it from WoohooWhims mod. I heard only Omaster supports it. can anyone post a screenshot of what it looks like? does it only work on Default skin? unmodded? currently using Majestic skin. Climaxing on one of the two Omaster animations doest spray/stain anything. When you "finish" a loop, there will be a cum layer on the character, specifically on the ass, pussy and face, no one has made an animation where the cum layer is on the back though. Normally my animation called Buttjob give cum on back but I dont have tested in game
Revenn Posted October 25, 2016 Posted October 25, 2016 Stading footjob please Like http://67.media.tumblr.com/d3616384449bf311f5bc83e2857191ff/tumblr_o72kzpLJDb1r7h611o1_1280.jpg
Omaster Posted October 25, 2016 Author Posted October 25, 2016 Stading footjob please Like http://67.media.tumblr.com/d3616384449bf311f5bc83e2857191ff/tumblr_o72kzpLJDb1r7h611o1_1280.jpg Not possible for the moment because we have a static penis in blender
lyn08 Posted October 26, 2016 Posted October 26, 2016 yes.. it gives me errors.i tried it many times.
Omaster Posted October 26, 2016 Author Posted October 26, 2016 yes.. it gives me errors.i tried it many times. I cant help you for that, download work for everyone except you...
Akkin Posted October 26, 2016 Posted October 26, 2016 yes.. it gives me errors.i tried it many times. Give the name of your Internet browser, maybe someone can advise you.
fhtshop Posted October 26, 2016 Posted October 26, 2016 Excellent work more spanking ones if you have time.
Omaster Posted October 26, 2016 Author Posted October 26, 2016 Hey guys, This week, I work on my 1st weekly animations pack on Patreon, It will consist mainly of animations against the windows to the release of City Living, fuck against a window of his penthouse would be great There will be no update animations on Loverlab before 1st December I'll explain how I'm going to do next: I know many of you like regular updates, there will be a weekly update on the Loverlab from December 1st November patreon pack ---> will be free 1st december on LL 8th November patreon pack ---> will be free 8th december on LL 16th November patreon pack ---> will be free 16th december on LL etc... I chose to do it this way because only make a pack per month on loverlab, it seems to me little I hope you will not hate to me for my decision
gyrobot Posted October 26, 2016 Posted October 26, 2016 Tried the buttjob, it is treated as an ass cum layer rather than a back cum layer.
xsorab2 Posted October 27, 2016 Posted October 27, 2016 you're the only one with FFFM animations, for that you're the best thanks man
Omaster Posted October 27, 2016 Author Posted October 27, 2016 Update new package Futa, I cant Test futa futa ingame if anyone can tell me if it works it would be nice Anim Floor, Anal
JessyTL Posted October 27, 2016 Posted October 27, 2016 It works fine, but this one is much shorter than other animations. Like 3 times or so shorter, progresses way to quickly. Is it supposed to be this way? Anyway, I hope you will make some more gay interactions in the future, it's very nice to have those in the game. Even something simple, like mutual handjobs\blowjobs.
Kucu091 Posted October 27, 2016 Posted October 27, 2016 Nice job... I would like to see a futa cock compatible to use with males.
Omaster Posted October 27, 2016 Author Posted October 27, 2016 It works fine, but this one is much shorter than other animations. Like 3 times or so shorter, progresses way to quickly. Is it supposed to be this way? Anyway, I hope you will make some more gay interactions in the future, it's very nice to have those in the game. Even something simple, like mutual handjobs\blowjobs. Thanks for the report, I forgot to change ingame lenght, fixed now you can reupload I'll post some animations Futa / Gay but sometimes because it's not my sexual orientation Nice job... I would like to see a futa cock compatible to use with males. I found this movie http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20021/sims-4-futa-handjob-test-wickedwhims-mod so i think a futa cock is compatible, but I dont where found that
Omaster Posted October 28, 2016 Author Posted October 28, 2016 5 animations done for the patreon pack 1st November
andretya Posted October 30, 2016 Posted October 30, 2016 Hey guys, This week, I work on my 1st weekly animations pack on Patreon, It will consist mainly of animations against the windows to the release of City Living, fuck against a window of his penthouse would be great There will be no update animations on Loverlab before 1st December I'll explain how I'm going to do next: I know many of you like regular updates, there will be a weekly update on the Loverlab from December 1st November patreon pack ---> will be free 1st december on LL 8th November patreon pack ---> will be free 8th december on LL 16th November patreon pack ---> will be free 16th december on LL etc... I chose to do it this way because only make a pack per month on loverlab, it seems to me little I hope you will not hate to me for my decision OMG ............... HOT POSE ... Omaster ..... we will waiting ..... :heart: :heart:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now