Robbie29 Posted August 21, 2018 Posted August 21, 2018 I am not an animator.But anyone who it is can take a look of Omaster's animations.Omaster haven't been here for a long time. 1
eksynn Posted September 11, 2018 Posted September 11, 2018 almost a year later, and still no updates? i haven't tested yet, but does anyone know if these animations work with the new breast and penis/balls bones? 1
JonGuiDoe Posted April 7, 2019 Posted April 7, 2019 On 9/11/2018 at 7:58 PM, eksynn said: almost a year later, and still no updates? i haven't tested yet, but does anyone know if these animations work with the new breast and penis/balls bones? I know this is a very late response but the animations aren't updated with the breast and penis bones. Unless the creator updates them or someone else does it then they show up stiff in-game.
Georgechan Posted August 22, 2019 Posted August 22, 2019 Hi, love your animations and I am trying to go through every single one of them but there are a few WWIDs I cant account for. Can you help me our with the WWIDs below and tell me which item they correspond to? Many Thanks. 953507471 2500587524 2643720477
carnation77 Posted August 27, 2019 Posted August 27, 2019 On 8/22/2019 at 6:12 AM, Georgechan said: Hi, love your animations and I am trying to go through every single one of them but there are a few WWIDs I cant account for. Can you help me our with the WWIDs below and tell me which item they correspond to? Many Thanks. 953507471 2500587524 2643720477 Omaster last visited the forum back in 2017. Good luck with getting them to answer you back...?
pruthvi Posted April 22, 2021 Posted April 22, 2021 On 10/12/2016 at 6:46 PM, Omaster said: View File My animations for Wicked Whims by TurboDriver http://www.loverslab...9-wickedwoohoo/ All animations have sounds Duration min in game: 60 100+ animations on Loverlab Early access to 40+ animations on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/Omaster Update Pack 12 Added Completed hot tub series, dual, 4some, 6some and 8 some MFMFMFMF 1 MFFF MVP 08 1 MF Footjob on double bed (request) 4 MFM Animations for living chair MF Floor fingering, floor oraljob MF BarStool Standing, Chair_stool, Vaginal MFM Old Voyeur 05, a DP follow the series HotTub Orgy 4 MF Licking, Handjob, Fingering and Titjob a 3some Transition animation, join with a girl 4Some MFMF 01 a 5some Transition animation, join with a girl 6some MFMFMF 01 a 7some Transition animation, join with a girl 8some MFMFMFMF 01 Animations list Solo: Exhib girl on bar (Bar) Wank everywhere, solo male hanjob (Floor) Exhib girl everywhere, Teasing (Floor) Dual: Blowjob1 Oraljob (Arm chair) MF Cumshot Handjob (Floor) MF Reverse Riding Vaginal (Chair, sofa) Floor Footjob (Floor) Cum on Feet Footjob (Floor) Tighjob Teasing (Floor) Cunni counter, Oraljob (Counter) Fingering counter, Handjob (Counter) Fisting counter, Handjob (Counter) Anal ground, Anal (Floor) Backdoor, Anal (Floor) Cock Massage, handjob (Massage table) Anal Side Bed, Anal (Double bed) Anal Side floor, Anal (Floor) Mutual masturbation, Handjob (Floor) 69 on Bed, Oraljob (Double bed) Yogasutra, Vaginal (Yoga mat, floor) Doggy Anal, Anal (Floor) Buttjob, Anal (Floor) Sensual Dance, Teasing (Floor) Spank the bad girl, Teasing (Desk) Reverse Cowgirl, Vaginal (Double Bed) 3 MF Window, Oraljob 2 MF Window, Vaginal MF Window, Anal MF DoubleBed, Vaginal MF DoubleBed, Anal 2 MF Sauna, teasing MF CityLiving Double Bed, Vaginal 3Some: MFM1 Vaginal (Sofa) MFM2 Anal (Double Bed) 1 MFF Sauna, Footjob 3 MFF Sauna, Oraljob 2 MFF Sauna, Vaginal 1 MFF Sauna, Climax 4Some: MFFM1 Vaginal (Sofa) Bukkake MMMF Hanjob (Floor) Lucky Bastard1 MFFF Oraljob (Sofa) MMMF Double handjob and Blowjob, Handjob (Floor) Lucky Bastard 1a MFFF Oraljob (Sofa) Lucky Bastard 2 MFFF Oraljob (Sofa) 5some 1 MMMMF Floor, Handjob Futa/Gay Package Dual: Futa Gay 01, Anal, Floor Early access to 30+ animations Submitter Omaster Submitted 10/12/2016 Category The Sims 4 Requires http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwhims/ Hello i cant seem to get the 2 woman i made to have threesome with me. help
MrsCBridgerton Posted November 16, 2022 Posted November 16, 2022 (edited) On 12/29/2017 at 6:49 AM, R-Lo said: It has not been updated since end of October so he's maybe taken a break or lost interest, either way he should at least say something here or respond to any of the threads that have been posted regarding his page, It's not fair that people are being charged just to see what the last post says. Omaster! Wassup???? These people have given you a lot of time and support! Unless "hospitalised" it's no trouble to simply put people's minds at rest with a reply, Otherwise it only tends to generate bad feeling and 'greedy animators' threads! On 12/29/2017 at 8:11 PM, R-Lo said: I find it quite frustrating myself considered the flack we get for our efforts, no disrespect intended to Omaster but the complaints made about patreon over the last few months indicates that a bit of courtesy is needed as it's not about buying the animations but supporting a continued project, I'm sure he's got a string of messages so hopefully he'll pick up soon! Well, these hypocritical comments aged like milk, considering that she, herself, has not been active since March 2021 — but yet, still makes money from Patreon. I only subbed to get the updated file that she claimed was going to be early access, but it's not. ? Edited November 16, 2022 by bludmn79
Wild Sims Posted May 24, 2023 Posted May 24, 2023 Copy-Pasted Post from Omaster on Patreon for all those who wondered : 15. SEPT. 2019 UM 01:35 Explanation about my absence I'm sorry, I stayed a long time without news but I had a difficult time, my mother became seriously ill, I took care of her until the end. She is unfortunately dead in 2018, having lost my father some time before, I really hard to give me again now on the animations for the sims 4... I think I will soon resume animations for the Sims 4 but nothing is sure, I learn Daz 3D, I find the potential for the creation very interresting, at least enough to revive my patreon on a creation of sex stories under comic book form or why not Renpy games? I don't know yet where the future will guide me but I want to share my excuses, it's not a simple thing for me, I'm sorry https://www.patreon.com/posts/explanation-my-29970668
Pipikaforum Posted October 29, 2023 Posted October 29, 2023 (edited) I'm curious about this particular animation from omaster. How is it called and what places it can be performed on, what category it is and can partners switch the spots no matter of their gender? Edited October 29, 2023 by Pipikaforum
Dojol Posted April 9, 2024 Posted April 9, 2024 (edited) "Sex: ABout fantasy" is weird sims4 version 1.105.345.1020 dirlist.txt Edited April 9, 2024 by Dojol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now