Omaster Posted December 16, 2016 Author Posted December 16, 2016 LL 16 december update 8 animations and some change in the card 6 MF Fuck me Boss 1, desk, Vaginal Fuck me Boss 2, desk, Vaginal Fuck me Boss 3, desk, Vaginal Standing 69, floor, Oraljob Lover Missionary, Double bed, Vaginal Anal ST Cityliving Bed, anal 2 MFFF lucky bastard 3 and 4, always Oraljob and sofa Change Card Added 3 MFF from the sauna on sofa Added 69 3Some on floor Added 5some on sofa (MFFMF), follow this step, join or invit a male in fourth and join or invit a female Added 6some on sofa MFFMFF, simply invit or join with a female after the 5some Due to holidays season, next update for LL 27 December , having fun
Omaster Posted December 16, 2016 Author Posted December 16, 2016 Due to holidays season, next update for LL 27 December , having fun great! and thanks a lot for the update. and how soon this fix is planned? will we see it on 27 December? OH I forgot to mention about this one, I have overwritten this animation in my blender by mistake, So I will redone this animation, but I need to create a new one, january I think
Vally001 Posted December 17, 2016 Posted December 17, 2016 Do we delete the packs and the New ones install new?
Omaster Posted December 17, 2016 Author Posted December 17, 2016 just have found the same thing here: 111.jpg Thanks for the report Do we delete the packs and the New ones install new? Simply erase or replace, when paste or extract in your mods folder
Guest Redabyss Posted December 19, 2016 Posted December 19, 2016 Really hyped for today's release. I swear, if you completed the Pajama series, I'll really make you a statue.
Omaster Posted December 19, 2016 Author Posted December 19, 2016 I'm late Redabyss (familly at home this week end), so Pajama party 8a is done, I'm working on the pajama party 8b today and I hope the 9 can be done tonight, and I'm trying to make the twerk
Guest Redabyss Posted December 19, 2016 Posted December 19, 2016 I'm late Redabyss (familly at home this week end), so Pajama party 8a is done, I'm working on the pajama party 8b today and I hope the 9 can be done tonight, and I'm trying to make the twerk
Omaster Posted December 20, 2016 Author Posted December 20, 2016 Patreon update on Loverlab 19 january 2017 8 Animations MFFF Pajama party 8a, 8b, 9 MF Experimental dance, Teasing, floor (trying create a twerk) Special massage 03, teasing massage table Solo masturbation Solo female, teasing on chair 01 and 02 Solo male on chair same chair, teasing
Guest Redabyss Posted December 20, 2016 Posted December 20, 2016 NICE!!! Thank you very much EDIT: Check your Patreon for the statue! It REALLY costed me much, you have no idea... so please take care of it!!
Omaster Posted December 21, 2016 Author Posted December 21, 2016 Added Pajama party 10 and Pajama Party Climax for patreon pack 7
TURBODRIVER Posted December 21, 2016 Posted December 21, 2016 Hey! With the most recent release of WickedWhims (1.1.2.068.1/1.1.2.069) the way individual objects are identified changed and any used custom locations won't work anymore. Any use of objects GUIDs is now deprecated. If you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to WWIDs. Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object. Sorry for the trouble!
Omaster Posted December 21, 2016 Author Posted December 21, 2016 Hey! With the most recent release of WickedWhims (1.1.2.068.1/1.1.2.069) the way individual objects are identified changed and any used custom locations won't work anymore. Any use of objects GUIDs is now deprecated. If you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to WWIDs. Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object. Sorry for the trouble! Thanks TurboDriver fixed for me
Guest Redabyss Posted December 21, 2016 Posted December 21, 2016 I'm sorry to ask Omaster, I asked TD and I more or less get what you had to fix, but I would like to know how easy it was for you to fix it, and what specifically you had to fix. Basically, from what I could grasp, the animations using specific objects like Public Toilet (and, in your case, Thug Life) had to be fixed, right?
Omaster Posted December 21, 2016 Author Posted December 21, 2016 I'm sorry to ask Omaster, I asked TD and I more or less get what you had to fix, but I would like to know how easy it was for you to fix it, and what specifically you had to fix. Basically, from what I could grasp, the animations using specific objects like Public Toilet (and, in your case, Thug Life) had to be fixed, right? Yes only for custom location, in my card only the thug life and photo studio animations need to be fixed, but really a small fix for animators and a better compatibility with custom objects later
Guest Redabyss Posted December 21, 2016 Posted December 21, 2016 I'm sorry to ask Omaster, I asked TD and I more or less get what you had to fix, but I would like to know how easy it was for you to fix it, and what specifically you had to fix. Basically, from what I could grasp, the animations using specific objects like Public Toilet (and, in your case, Thug Life) had to be fixed, right? Yes only for custom location, in my card only the thug life and photo studio animations need to be fixed, but really a small fix for animators and a better compatibility with custom objects later Phew. That's comforting
Omaster Posted December 22, 2016 Author Posted December 22, 2016 but why the uodate date id still old if there was a fix? Currently version on Loverlab is pack 3, not need fix before the pack 6
TURBODRIVER Posted December 23, 2016 Posted December 23, 2016 Hey again! I come with some bad new either way, so let's see what you prefer. You're one of the creators that already updated your animations for the new WWID system. Since I implemented WWIDs, a really bad thing that was found out is that objects WWID is different between 32-bit and 64-bit architecture you're running. This means two things: - Would you prefer to get WWID of objects on both 32-bit and 64-bit (you need to run the game twice, in 32 and then 64 bit version) and enter both 32-bit and 64-bit WWID versions in your animations XML? - Would you prefer me to create new WWID system which will be the same for both 32-bit and 64-bit and then update your animations again? Both situations require you to update animations (if you haven't already done it for both 32-bit and 64-bit), but clearly, the first option is more work for you.
Omaster Posted December 23, 2016 Author Posted December 23, 2016 Hey again! I come with some bad new either way, so let's see what you prefer. You're one of the creators that already updated your animations for the new WWID system. Since I implemented WWIDs, a really bad thing that was found out is that objects WWID is different between 32-bit and 64-bit architecture you're running. This means two things: - Would you prefer to get WWID of objects on both 32-bit and 64-bit (you need to run the game twice, in 32 and then 64 bit version) and enter both 32-bit and 64-bit WWID versions in your animations XML? - Would you prefer me to create new WWID system which will be the same for both 32-bit and 64-bit and then update your animations again? Both situations require you to update animations (if you haven't already done it for both 32-bit and 64-bit), but clearly, the first option is more work for you. Hey Turbo, No problem with the change, dont worry But for me and I think for a easiest future update, the best is make a new system 32 and 64 bits same WWID, It will avoid having to post 2 version wicked whims and animations on 32 bits and 64 bits.
TURBODRIVER Posted December 25, 2016 Posted December 25, 2016 Hey! The new WickedWhims update (1.1.2.068.2/1.1.2.070) is out and again changed how objects IDs works. This time WWID is independent of system architecture and few other things. Once again, if you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to new WWIDs. Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object, but you should know this already. Sorry for the trouble one more and hopefully we don't need to go through this again!
Omaster Posted December 25, 2016 Author Posted December 25, 2016 Hey! The new WickedWhims update (1.1.2.068.2/1.1.2.070) is out and again changed how objects IDs works. This time WWID is independent of system architecture and few other things. Once again, if you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to new WWIDs. Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object, but you should know this already. Sorry for the trouble one more and hopefully we don't need to go through this again! Thanks Turbo and Merry Christmas and thanks again for your hard work
Omaster Posted December 28, 2016 Author Posted December 28, 2016 Hey Guys, Giveaway started for my Patrons to celebrate my 1st goal reached and of course the holidays of end of years, The first or closest that will find the right number will be able to choose between 3 AAA Games on Steam 1St The WItcher 3 Game of the year edition, for me the best game ever <3 2 nd GTA V 3rd Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th anniversary edition Good Luck
LadySimme Posted December 28, 2016 Posted December 28, 2016 Is this set still broken? I cant tell when your most recent update was.
Omaster Posted December 28, 2016 Author Posted December 28, 2016 Update Pack 4 7 animations Preview http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20836/ts4-omaster-animations-pack-4-for-ww MF Lap Dance 1 teasing on sofa MF Lap Dance 2 teasing on sofa MF Love bed Vaginal on double bed MF Anal Oral Massage Oraljob on table massage MFM Hungry girl on sofa FFF Between her friends on double bed MFFF Pajama Party 01 Recommanded on double bed from City Living
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now