[Sims 4] Omaster Sex Animations for WickedWhims, UPDATE LL Pack 12, 01/08/2017 Complete Hot tub series up to 8some

LL 16 december update 8 animations and some change in the card

6 MF

Fuck me Boss 1, desk, Vaginal
Fuck me Boss 2, desk, Vaginal 
Fuck me Boss 3, desk, Vaginal 
Standing 69, floor, Oraljob
Lover Missionary, Double bed, Vaginal
Anal ST Cityliving Bed, anal

2 MFFF 
lucky bastard 3 and 4, always Oraljob and sofa

Change Card
Added 3 MFF from the sauna on sofa
Added 69 3Some on floor
Added 5some on sofa (MFFMF), follow this step, join or invit a male in fourth and join or invit a female
Added 6some on sofa MFFMFF, simply invit or join with a female after the 5some 

Due to holidays season, next update for LL 27 December , having fun :)

Due to holidays season, next update for LL 27 December , having fun :)

great! and thanks a lot for the update. 

and how soon this fix is planned? will we see it on 27 December?

OH I forgot to mention about this one, I have overwritten this animation in my blender by mistake, So I will redone this animation, but I need to create a new one, january I think

Guest Redabyss

I'm late Redabyss (familly at home this week end), so Pajama party 8a is done, I'm working on the pajama party 8b today and I hope the 9 can be done tonight, and I'm trying to make the twerk :)

:D  :D  :D

Patreon update on Loverlab 19 january 2017

8 Animations
MFFF
Pajama party 8a, 8b, 9
MF
Experimental dance, Teasing, floor (trying create a twerk)
Special massage 03, teasing massage table
Solo masturbation
Solo female, teasing on chair 01 and 02
Solo male on chair same chair, teasing

post-1104589-0-11125700-1482194313_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-86344300-1482194350_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-04428000-1482194380_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-24756200-1482194410_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-33423000-1482194440_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-33754500-1482194466_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-75334900-1482194489_thumb.png

Hey!

With the most recent release of WickedWhims (1.1.2.068.1/1.1.2.069) the way individual objects are identified changed and any used custom locations won't work anymore. Any use of objects GUIDs is now deprecated. If you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to WWIDs.

Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object.

Sorry for the trouble!

Hey!

With the most recent release of WickedWhims (1.1.2.068.1/1.1.2.069) the way individual objects are identified changed and any used custom locations won't work anymore. Any use of objects GUIDs is now deprecated. If you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to WWIDs.

Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object.

Sorry for the trouble!

Thanks TurboDriver fixed for me :)

Guest Redabyss

I'm sorry to ask Omaster, I asked TD and I more or less get what you had to fix, but I would like to know how easy it was for you to fix it, and what specifically you had to fix.

Basically, from what I could grasp, the animations using specific objects like Public Toilet (and, in your case, Thug Life) had to be fixed, right?

I'm sorry to ask Omaster, I asked TD and I more or less get what you had to fix, but I would like to know how easy it was for you to fix it, and what specifically you had to fix.

Basically, from what I could grasp, the animations using specific objects like Public Toilet (and, in your case, Thug Life) had to be fixed, right?

Yes only for custom location, in my card only the thug life and photo studio animations need to be fixed, but really a small fix for animators and a better compatibility with custom objects later :)

Guest Redabyss

Yes only for custom location, in my card only the thug life and photo studio animations need to be fixed, but really a small fix for animators and a better compatibility with custom objects later :)

Phew. That's comforting :D

Hey again!

I come with some bad new either way, so let's see what you prefer. You're one of the creators that already updated your animations for the new WWID system.

Since I implemented WWIDs, a really bad thing that was found out is that objects WWID is different between 32-bit and 64-bit architecture you're running. This means two things:

- Would you prefer to get WWID of objects on both 32-bit and 64-bit (you need to run the game twice, in 32 and then 64 bit version) and enter both 32-bit and 64-bit WWID versions in your animations XML?

- Would you prefer me to create new WWID system which will be the same for both 32-bit and 64-bit and then update your animations again?

Both situations require you to update animations (if you haven't already done it for both 32-bit and 64-bit), but clearly, the first option is more work for you.

Hey again!

I come with some bad new either way, so let's see what you prefer. You're one of the creators that already updated your animations for the new WWID system.

Since I implemented WWIDs, a really bad thing that was found out is that objects WWID is different between 32-bit and 64-bit architecture you're running. This means two things:

- Would you prefer to get WWID of objects on both 32-bit and 64-bit (you need to run the game twice, in 32 and then 64 bit version) and enter both 32-bit and 64-bit WWID versions in your animations XML?

- Would you prefer me to create new WWID system which will be the same for both 32-bit and 64-bit and then update your animations again?

Both situations require you to update animations (if you haven't already done it for both 32-bit and 64-bit), but clearly, the first option is more work for you.

Hey Turbo,

No problem with the change, dont worry

But for me and I think for a easiest future update, the best is make a new system 32 and 64 bits same WWID, It will avoid having to post 2 version wicked whims and animations on 32 bits and 64 bits.
Hey!

The new WickedWhims update (1.1.2.068.2/1.1.2.070) is out and again changed how objects IDs works. This time WWID is independent of system architecture and few other things.

Once again, if you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to new WWIDs.

Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object, but you should know this already.

Sorry for the trouble one more and hopefully we don't need to go through this again!

Hey!
The new WickedWhims update (1.1.2.068.2/1.1.2.070) is out and again changed how objects IDs works. This time WWID is independent of system architecture and few other things.
Once again, if you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to new WWIDs.
Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object, but you should know this already.
Sorry for the trouble one more and hopefully we don't need to go through this again!

Thanks Turbo and Merry Christmas :) and thanks again for your hard work ;)

Hey Guys, Giveaway started for my Patrons to celebrate my 1st goal reached and of course the holidays of end of years, The first or closest that will find the right number will be able to choose between 3 AAA Games on Steam

1St The WItcher 3 Game of the year edition, for me the best game ever <3 

2 nd GTA V

3rd Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th anniversary edition 

Good Luck ;)

Update Pack 4 7 animations

Preview http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20836/ts4-omaster-animations-pack-4-for-ww

• MF Lap Dance 1 teasing on sofa
  • MF Lap Dance 2 teasing on sofa
  • MF Love bed Vaginal on double bed
  • MF Anal Oral Massage Oraljob on table massage
  • MFM Hungry girl on sofa
  • FFF Between her friends on double bed
  • MFFF Pajama Party 01 Recommanded on double bed from City Living