[Sims 4] Omaster Sex Animations for WickedWhims, UPDATE LL Pack 12, 01/08/2017 Complete Hot tub series up to 8some

Guest Redabyss

How do i get the threesome and foursome animations to work? When I go to pick the partner for the animation it only ever lets me choose 1, is there something Im missing?

You have to click on the other Sims -> WickedWoohoo -> Ask to Join/Join (if you control said Sim)

The sauna animations aren't working for me at all. The Wicked menu comes up when I click the sauna, but all of the options, except for Teasing, say there are no sims around to perform this act.

Same issue here. Everything is latest version. Have tried every setting combination I could think of. No dice.

The sauna animations aren't working for me at all. The Wicked menu comes up when I click the sauna, but all of the options, except for Teasing, say there are no sims around to perform this act.

Same issue here. Everything is latest version. Have tried every setting combination I could think of. No dice.

What your wicked Whims version please?

Weelkly pack 6 for Patreon 

8 new animations

MFFF
Pajama Party 04, Double bed, Footjob
Pajama Party 05, Double bed, Oraljob
Pajama Party 06, Double bed, Vaginal
Pajama Party 07, Double bed, Vaginal
MFM
Share my Wife 01, Double bed, teasing
MF
Fuck me Boss 04, Desk, Anal
Fuck me Boss Climax, Desk, Climax
Thug Life 01, Custom location City light from City living, Handjob

Added in climax category, MF cumshot, ButtJob, cum on feet and MMMF Bukkake

post-1104589-0-79390500-1481493974_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-47938200-1481493993_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-24158100-1481494010_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-82333600-1481494024_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-75249500-1481494039_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-26443800-1481494059_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-03654100-1481494078_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

I REALLY love your kinky animations. My god. You DEFINITELY need to do a double blowjob for pajama party, then go on with the third girl and have:

- Triple Blowjob

- Two types of sex w/ all the girls, hopefully three

- Climax

Will dedicate a statue in your name if you'll do this.

PS: how exactly works thug life?

PPS: the new anims are FANTASTIC, but I got kind of cockblocked by the fact that Pajama Party, for now, ends at 7 XD

I REALLY love your kinky animations. My god. You DEFINITELY need to do a double blowjob for pajama party, then go on with the third girl and have:

- Triple Blowjob

- Two or three types of sex w/ all the girls

- Climax

thanks, I will try to include all of this in the series :)

For the thug life animation, just buy this light in the screenshot (I dont have the name in english) or found one in the city and click on, my idea is a femdom policewoman XD maybe include a hooker on this light :D

Guest Redabyss

- Triple Blowjob

- Climax

For the thug life animation, just buy this light in the screenshot (I dont have the name in english) or found one in the city and click on, my idea is a femdom policewoman XD maybe include a hooker on this light :D

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/489/503/cf6.png

Okay... now you've gave me another series to be hyped for.

Really, again a HUGE HUGE and heartfelt thanks, my friend. You gave me, and us, incredible animations that I'm now extremely hyped to wait for, you have no idea.

I really owe you and I'm deeply grateful for all your work and what you're doing to us!

- Triple Blowjob

- Climax

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/489/503/cf6.png

Okay... now you've gave me another series to be hyped for.

Really, again a HUGE HUGE and heartfelt thanks, my friend. You gave me, and us, incredible animations that I'm now extremely hyped to wait for, you have no idea.

I really owe you and I'm deeply grateful for all your work and what you're doing to us!

Thanks again for your kind words Redabyss, glad you like it ;) December is complicated for me to work fast because I'm busy, so the Pajama party series will be complete probably only in the pack 8

8 new animations

MFFF
MFM
MF

1.1.2.065 Dec 11th Patreon version. Didn't work for me with earlier version either. Settings are: Full sex progression, Gender Settings: anything goes, female gender as both, talk and walk, always accept, privacy disabled. I completely removed master controller with no effect. It has to be a setting, or more would be reporting it, right?

8 new animations

MFFF
MFM
MF

1.1.2.065 Dec 11th Patreon version. Didn't work for me with earlier version either. Settings are: Full sex progression, Gender Settings: anything goes, female gender as both, talk and walk, always accept, privacy disabled. I completely removed master controller with no effect. It has to be a setting, or more would be reporting it, right?

Ok I just understand your problem, you have to launch a Teasing animation and invit or join a third sim because the others animation are MFF :)

Guest Redabyss

December is complicated for me to work fast because I'm busy, so the Pajama party series will be complete probably only in the pack 8

Don't worry, I'll have one more Christmast gift thanks to you, if that's the case (and if you'll be doing animations next week)  ;)

December is complicated for me to work fast because I'm busy, so the Pajama party series will be complete probably only in the pack 8

Don't worry, I'll have one more Christmast gift thanks to you, if that's the case (and if you'll be doing animations next week)  ;)

Started to work on the Pajama party 08 :)

little addon for the weekly pack 6 on patreon added 2 photoshoot semi static animations for photostudio object

post-1104589-0-58783200-1481530515_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

little addon for the weekly pack 6 on patreon added 2 photoshoot semi static animations for photostudio object

LOL, I proposed something similiar to Zorak XD nice! Thank you!

LOL, I proposed something similiar to Zorak XD nice! Thank you!

:D I wanted to test the photo studio, this is the kind of object interesting

8 new animations

MFFF
MFM
MF

Ok I just understand your problem, you have to launch a Teasing animation and invit or join a third sim because the others animation are MFF :)

I knew it had to be something simple and I was right. The simple thing was me. *derp*. Thank you.

Amazing animations, Omaster. Thank you very much! Have a great week. :)

Thanks Brosia :)

I Think i need help, everytime i download the file when i open it with winRAR there is no folder with the animations, just the zip file. and when I click it it says unkwon format or damaged? Help?

I suggest you to not use Winrar, use 7zip it's a better extractor I think

Hi, last night, when I was asleep, I had a flash of ... no genius but almost.

I imagined the caterpillar. Not the music you know surely ^^ ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA8krPH_USg )

But rather like this:

A man lying on his back licking the pussy of a woman on all fours. She sucks the cock of a second man on the back and he licks the pussy of a second woman on all fours. She sucks the cock of a third man on the back licking the pussy of a third woman. She sucks the cock of the first man on the back.