Jump to content

[Sims 4] Omaster Sex Animations for WickedWhims, UPDATE LL Pack 12, 01/08/2017 Complete Hot tub series up to 8some


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks, Omaster.  Your animations keep getting better.  Do you have any plans to work on climax animations?  

Thanks Everyone for your messages, For the moment I have made only 2 climax one MFF and one MF... The MFF climax will released on LoverLab the 8th december

 

For my Patreon I released a part of the pack 5, include 6 animations in sequence (6 stage) for desk and table

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Hey Omaster,

I wanted to know how many suggestions you're willing to listen to: for example, can I suggest some other ideas I had for the next pack (pack 6)?

I would really love some foot kissing/sucking M -> F (the man kisses and sucks the woman's foot)  :D also because such kind of animations were not made in TS3.

Posted

Hey Omaster,

I wanted to know how many suggestions you're willing to listen to: for example, can I suggest some other ideas I had for the next pack (pack 6)?

I would really love some foot kissing/sucking M -> F (the man kisses and sucks the woman's foot)  :D also because such kind of animations were not made in TS3.

Hey Redabyss, 

 

I think I can make 3 suggestions per pack, If you are alone to ask I will do the 3 otherwise I will share between the suggestions :)

for your request this week: 4 girls because I have a free space on right side

And you give me an idea for the Pajama party 03 animation ;)

post-1104589-0-05252100-1480846048_thumb.jpg

post-1104589-0-51753700-1480847397_thumb.jpg

Guest Redabyss
Posted

 

Hey Omaster,

I wanted to know how many suggestions you're willing to listen to: for example, can I suggest some other ideas I had for the next pack (pack 6)?

I would really love some foot kissing/sucking M -> F (the man kisses and sucks the woman's foot)  :D also because such kind of animations were not made in TS3.

Hey Redabyss, 

 

I think I can make 3 suggestions per pack, If you are alone to ask I will do the 3 otherwise I will share between the suggestions :)

for your request this week: 4 girls because I have a free space on right side

And you give me an idea for the Pajama party 03 animation ;)

 

Holy shit they're awesome! Thanks buddy! Wish I were able to give you more support, haha!

Posted

Patreon release weekly pack 5 complete

 

Added 3 animations
MFFF Pajama Party 02, double bed, teasing
MFFF Pajama Party 03, double bed, teasing
MFFFF Make Him Crazy, double bed, vaginal
Guest Redabyss
Posted

 

Patreon release weekly pack 5 complete

 

Added 3 animations
MFFF Pajama Party 02, double bed, teasing
MFFF Pajama Party 03, double bed, teasing
MFFFF Make Him Crazy, double bed, vaginal

 

Holy mother of god! The last animation... holy... shit. It's something else. Holy mother of Christ! You are simply incredible Omaster. 

Non Patreon users: prepare for PURE EPICNESS. This guy is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. And he's becoming more and more better.

Whoever can... Omaster really, REALLY deserves support. TS4's sex animations scenario is really improving thanks to him.

Posted

 

Patreon release weekly pack 5 complete

 

Added 3 animations
MFFF Pajama Party 02, double bed, teasing
MFFF Pajama Party 03, double bed, teasing
MFFFF Make Him Crazy, double bed, vaginal

 

 

OMG, Thanks for your work Omaster . I love that MFFFF

gonna support you in the patreon web.

and can you make more MFF,MFFF,or just 1 male and many F as possible :cool:

for example(MFFF) M fucking one F, and each hand fingering another 2 F pussy (All F doggy)

Guest Redabyss
Posted

MFFF Is scheduled this week for the continuation of the series Pajama Party  :P

OHHHH YEAH! 

Posted

On my last home, I have a small bug with the animations on the windows. The sims are teleported, at the end of the session, outside the field.

Posted

Sur ma dernière maison, j'ai approximativement un nombre incalculable de vitres... ça va être difficile de choisir et de se rappeler lesquelles fonctionnent...

 

pyra-2-5113108.jpg

Posted

En effet XD, mais pour les animations sur les fenetres j'ai fais ça sur une grande double, et comme le Wicked Whims prend en compte que "windows" , c'est possible que ça ne fonctionne pas sur toutes mais ce n'est pas un problème d'animations

Guest Redabyss
Posted

How do you get the lucky bastard animations to work? My sim can only have sex with one sim at a time.

You have to manually make join the other Sims.

Posted

How do you get the lucky bastard animations to work? My sim can only have sex with one sim at a time.

 

First it is necessary that all the sims are on the same floor, see 1 stage of difference, no more if not they are not located by WW.

 

Then you use, according to the animations that you have, the sim with which you made the first proposal to invite another sim.

 

For example, you use a woman to invite a man to do an MF. So then, to invite another sim, you have to use this woman, not the man. Man can not invite because he is not at the origin of the first request.

 

So you use the woman to invite a second woman, which brings you to an MFF in the end. If you do not have animation in MFF on the couch, find one.

 

It only remains for you to invite, always with the first woman, a third woman to form an MFFF, so the Lucky bastard for example.

 

Now it also works if you invite all women with a man. Just keep in mind who you started the session with.

Posted

 

How do you get the lucky bastard animations to work? My sim can only have sex with one sim at a time.

 

First it is necessary that all the sims are on the same floor, see 1 stage of difference, no more if not they are not located by WW.

 

Then you use, according to the animations that you have, the sim with which you made the first proposal to invite another sim.

 

For example, you use a woman to invite a man to do an MF. So then, to invite another sim, you have to use this woman, not the man. Man can not invite because he is not at the origin of the first request.

 

So you use the woman to invite a second woman, which brings you to an MFF in the end. If you do not have animation in MFF on the couch, find one.

 

It only remains for you to invite, always with the first woman, a third woman to form an MFFF, so the Lucky bastard for example.

 

Now it also works if you invite all women with a man. Just keep in mind who you started the session with.

 

 I tried it there is only the "Go away" choice

Guest Redabyss
Posted

You have to start FM regular interaction. 

Then you control the other M/F you want to make join, and with him you click on one of the two Sims. WickedWoohoo -> Join in.

Also, if nothing works, type the code "wickedwoohoo.stopsex" and retry :)

Posted

 

 

How do you get the lucky bastard animations to work? My sim can only have sex with one sim at a time.

 

First it is necessary that all the sims are on the same floor, see 1 stage of difference, no more if not they are not located by WW.

 

Then you use, according to the animations that you have, the sim with which you made the first proposal to invite another sim.

 

For example, you use a woman to invite a man to do an MF. So then, to invite another sim, you have to use this woman, not the man. Man can not invite because he is not at the origin of the first request.

 

So you use the woman to invite a second woman, which brings you to an MFF in the end. If you do not have animation in MFF on the couch, find one.

 

It only remains for you to invite, always with the first woman, a third woman to form an MFFF, so the Lucky bastard for example.

 

Now it also works if you invite all women with a man. Just keep in mind who you started the session with.

 

 I tried it there is only the "Go away" choice

 

Maybe because you use the patreon version of Wicked Whims, you need to change wickeed whims options Sex settings----> Always accept settings and enabled always accept settings

Posted

 

 

 

How do you get the lucky bastard animations to work? My sim can only have sex with one sim at a time.

 

First it is necessary that all the sims are on the same floor, see 1 stage of difference, no more if not they are not located by WW.

 

Then you use, according to the animations that you have, the sim with which you made the first proposal to invite another sim.

 

For example, you use a woman to invite a man to do an MF. So then, to invite another sim, you have to use this woman, not the man. Man can not invite because he is not at the origin of the first request.

 

So you use the woman to invite a second woman, which brings you to an MFF in the end. If you do not have animation in MFF on the couch, find one.

 

It only remains for you to invite, always with the first woman, a third woman to form an MFFF, so the Lucky bastard for example.

 

Now it also works if you invite all women with a man. Just keep in mind who you started the session with.

 

 I tried it there is only the "Go away" choice

 

Maybe because you use the patreon version of Wicked Whims, you need to change wickeed whims options Sex settings----> Always accept settings and enabled always accept settings

 

enabled, restarted, tried both male or female initiate and ask others to join, still "Go Away"

and there are some missing animations, the massage table and sauna(only teasing works), the rest are fine

Posted

Yes therefore the problem must come from your settings or from the game cache, try removing the cache.

Because for the sauna, apart from the placement of the characters, it works at home:

 

 

sauna-1-511911e.jpg

 

 

But the "Go away" appears in my sims only with the sim that is not the origin of the session. (And I say that I have the latest Patreon version of WW 1.1.2.063)

Posted

Yes therefore the problem must come from your settings or from the game cache, try removing the cache.

 

Because for the sauna, apart from the placement of the characters, it works at home:

 

 

sauna-1-511911e.jpg

 

 

But the "Go away" appears in my sims only with the sim that is not the origin of the session. (And I say that I have the latest Patreon version of WW 1.1.2.063)

Forgot to mention but this is for the classic wood sauna, this one has not the same size :)

Posted

 

 

 

 

How do you get the lucky bastard animations to work? My sim can only have sex with one sim at a time.

 

First it is necessary that all the sims are on the same floor, see 1 stage of difference, no more if not they are not located by WW.

 

Then you use, according to the animations that you have, the sim with which you made the first proposal to invite another sim.

 

For example, you use a woman to invite a man to do an MF. So then, to invite another sim, you have to use this woman, not the man. Man can not invite because he is not at the origin of the first request.

 

So you use the woman to invite a second woman, which brings you to an MFF in the end. If you do not have animation in MFF on the couch, find one.

 

It only remains for you to invite, always with the first woman, a third woman to form an MFFF, so the Lucky bastard for example.

 

Now it also works if you invite all women with a man. Just keep in mind who you started the session with.

 

 I tried it there is only the "Go away" choice

 

Maybe because you use the patreon version of Wicked Whims, you need to change wickeed whims options Sex settings----> Always accept settings and enabled always accept settings

 

enabled, restarted, tried both male or female initiate and ask others to join, still "Go Away"

and there are some missing animations, the massage table and sauna(only teasing works), the rest are fine

 

Maybe test to go in your saves folders and delete wicked whims files inside (erase all wicked whims story progression use it only if erase cache dont resolve the problem), launch your game and go to wicked whims options, if you have the wicked whims patreon version 1.1.2.063 both sauna and table massage work

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...