Jump to content

[Sims 4] Omaster Sex Animations for WickedWhims, UPDATE LL Pack 12, 01/08/2017 Complete Hot tub series up to 8some


Recommended Posts

Posted

Welp, we finally have a glory hole one, eh guys? Huge thanks my friend! :D

 

Now more :D

I tried your gloryhole and you feel that the guy is completely pressed against the wall of the cabinet, even if you do not see it.

 

I put two images to get his idea, one without the walls and another with the walls.

 

09-01-2017_19-32-53-515731e.jpg

 

 

09-01-2017_19-33-01-5157325.jpg

Effectivement mais ce n'est pas prévu pour ajouter un mur, je ne peux pas travailler sur un mur en plus d'un objet sur Blender, je te conseille d'aménager sans mur :)

 

 

 

Update on Patreon 3 Glory Hole animations 

post-1104589-0-32288900-1484017324_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-78333500-1484017371_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-22607000-1484017406_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss
Posted

I would like to download this mod but I am having a hard time, would someone be willing to help me please? 

If you are more specific, we will gladly help you.

Posted

 

I would like to download this mod but I am having a hard time, would someone be willing to help me please? 

If you are more specific, we will gladly help you.

 

Well I am not very familiar with the sims 4 settings and how to download things onto the game. I know for the sims 3 that you just use the winrar foldert or it downloads directly to the game. However, with the sims 4 I have no idea work this file folder, I had someone help me by creating the folder for me and sending it to me. 

Guest Redabyss
Posted

 

 

I would like to download this mod but I am having a hard time, would someone be willing to help me please? 

If you are more specific, we will gladly help you.

 

Well I am not very familiar with the sims 4 settings and how to download things onto the game. I know for the sims 3 that you just use the winrar foldert or it downloads directly to the game. However, with the sims 4 I have no idea work this file folder, I had someone help me by creating the folder for me and sending it to me. 

 

You have to download WickedWhims, place the WickedWhims folder in the Mod folder, then place the animation packages in the Mod folder as well.

In-game, tick green Script and Mods in Options.

If you need any other help, just shoot a message :)

Posted

Would someone be willing to put a folder together for me and send me a download link, please? 

Sorry dont really understand what do you mean?

 

Update Loverlab 

  • Pack 6
  • MFFF
  • Pajama Party 04, Double bed, Footjob
  • Pajama Party 05, Double bed, Oraljob
  • Pajama Party 06, Double bed, Vaginal
  • Pajama Party 07, Double bed, Vaginal
  • MFM
  • Share my Wife 01, Double bed, teasing
  • MF
  • Fuck me Boss 04, Desk, Anal
  • Fuck me Boss Climax, Desk, Climax

 

Update Patreon 16012017 

3 animations

Surra De Bunda for chair

2 Glory Hole animations, 1 footjob, 1 Vaginal

post-1104589-0-24607600-1484563798_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-99241200-1484563827_thumb.png

post-1104589-0-08020700-1484563852_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss
Posted

A small note for the Patreon supporters: Omaster is having some trouble with Internet connection. He's working on the next update, but having these problem he's having difficulty posting on Patreon, but eventually he'll release stuff :D

Posted

Yeah sorry guys, I'm on my phone, internet line is out, without solution before the next week, I dont have access on patreon with my phone, but I work on the cheerleader mfff pack so when internet back I send the complete pack

Posted

Update LL Pack 7, 12 animations

 
Solo
Solo female, teasing on chair 01 and 02
Solo male on chair same chair, teasing
 
MF
Experimental dance, Teasing, floor
Special massage 03, teasing massage table
2 semi static Photoshoot animations for photo studio
 
MFFF
Pajama party 8a, 8b, 9, Vaginal, double bed
Pajama party 10 AND Climax, Oraljob, double bed
 
Patreon update tonight 3 MFFF animations
Posted

Love all your animations so far and can't wait to try these new ones, thanks especially for the female solo actions too :)

Posted

Love all your animations so far and can't wait to try these new ones, thanks especially for the female solo actions too :)

 

 

thank you for the update!

;) having fun 

Posted

I cant get your new package animation to work i cant run sims 4 at all. When your new package was removed i was able to start it again.

Make sure you don't have duplicated the animations package.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...