wapplesnaps Posted October 30, 2016 Posted October 30, 2016 Not sure if I'm the only one but I don't seem to have all the interactions that are listed capable. eg. the FFFM lucky bastard. Could I be doing something wrong?
Omaster Posted October 30, 2016 Author Posted October 30, 2016 Not sure if I'm the only one but I don't seem to have all the interactions that are listed capable. eg. the FFFM lucky bastard. Could I be doing something wrong? You need to be in 3some animations and invit a sim or join with a sim for launch the 4some
wapplesnaps Posted October 30, 2016 Posted October 30, 2016 I'm pretty sure I tried that and only vaginal was an option not oral job. Also like the sensual dance I don't have, 69 in bed, fisting on the counter.
Omaster Posted October 31, 2016 Author Posted October 31, 2016 My 1st weekly pack preview movie: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20126/ts4-ww-omaster-animations-weekly-pack-1 Early access 1st November 2016 on Patreon Release for free 1st December 2016 on LoverLab 9 MF animations 3 MF Window, Oraljob 2 MF Window, Vaginal 1 MF Window, Anal 1 MF DoubleBed, Vaginal 1 MF DoubleBed, Anal 1 MF Sofa, Handjob
Omaster Posted November 1, 2016 Author Posted November 1, 2016 Tested a 5some animation and added to the 1st weekly pack
Akkin Posted November 1, 2016 Posted November 1, 2016 En regardant ton image, une idée m'est venu... arf quel pervers je suis ^^ Un des gars est allongé. Une femme en cowgirl sur sa queue, une autre femme au-dessus de la bouche de l'homme qui lèche le vagin. Deux hommes prennent chacun une des femmes en anal. Enfin, un homme, sur un des côtés, se fait lécher sa queue par les deux femmes (c'est l'homme qui fait le mouvement de va-et-vient)... Total: 6 personnes ^^
Omaster Posted November 1, 2016 Author Posted November 1, 2016 En regardant ton image, une idée m'est venu... arf quel pervers je suis ^^ Un des gars est allongé. Une femme en cowgirl sur sa queue, une autre femme au-dessus de la bouche de l'homme qui lèche le vagin. Deux hommes prennent chacun une des femmes en anal. Enfin, un homme, sur un des côtés, se fait lécher sa queue par les deux femmes (c'est l'homme qui fait le mouvement de va-et-vient)... Total: 6 personnes ^^ Un pervers? Bim! mais qui n'est pas pervers sur le Loverlab? Bonne suggestion, mais tu sais je peux faire une 6 personnes avec une seule nana Je commence une série dans le sauna, un MF qui finira en MFF voir MFFM ça dependra de mon avancée cette semaine
krusanagi Posted November 2, 2016 Posted November 2, 2016 well, if you would actually tell how much animation you put per month, so people know how much animation they are paid for, it will be great...(i get scam by patreon on project that has almost no new release after i patreon it....) also, the animation that is lacking in the community which is the climax animation should be include in the paid patreon at least... with so many non-patreon animation, without climax animation, the draw is just.... meh. so to get more patreon, you need -how many animation are we paying -how much or will it be any, climax animation available
Omaster Posted November 2, 2016 Author Posted November 2, 2016 well, if you would actually tell how much animation you put per month, so people know how much animation they are paid for, it will be great... (i get scam by patreon on project that has almost no new release after i patreon it....) also, the animation that is lacking in the community which is the climax animation should be include in the paid patreon at least... with so many non-patreon animation, without climax animation, the draw is just.... meh. so to get more patreon, you need -how many animation are we paying -how much or will it be any, climax animation available I can not give exact figures on the number, it depends animations, a 4some animation 2 times longer than a dual... this is why I put a minimum will be done per week actually 3 animations, but I made it 10 for the first week I also planned 8 at 10 for the week 2... For the climax animations, I dont know really, because this system sec in blender= Min in game, bored me a bit... I need to test that, I work actually for the week 2 on Sauna animations series maybe I made a climax for close the scene The purpose of the Patreon is, have more time to create animations because I spend a lot of hours like a job, and also improve the quality, I'm pretty new to blender. But dont forget all animations are free one month after Patreon on Loverlab
krusanagi Posted November 2, 2016 Posted November 2, 2016 i think it will be better if you release it weekly but only after 1 month in patreon... example. you create animation 1a today which will release in 2nd of dec. the animation you create on 9th nov, release on 9th dec. a lot more work but at least it was consistence. you got a steady flow of release for both patreon AND free release. AND, people dont feel cheated that a patreon animation that they paid for was release at the final week on the month in patreon(maybe in the final few days) was release for public free in the next few days... still, i think the climax definitely pull people to patreon animation... i mean i did for mike climax animation and just for that...
Omaster Posted November 2, 2016 Author Posted November 2, 2016 i think it will be better if you release it weekly but only after 1 month in patreon... example. you create animation 1a today which will release in 2nd of dec. the animation you create on 9th nov, release on 9th dec. a lot more work but at least it was consistence. you got a steady flow of release for both patreon AND free release. AND, people dont feel cheated that a patreon animation that they paid for was release at the final week on the month in patreon(maybe in the final few days) was release for public free in the next few days... still, i think the climax definitely pull people to patreon animation... i mean i did for mike climax animation and just for that... Yeah I explain this is this post: Hey guys, This week, I work on my 1st weekly animations pack on Patreon, It will consist mainly of animations against the windows to the release of City Living, fuck against a window of his penthouse would be great There will be no update animations on Loverlab before 1st December I'll explain how I'm going to do next: I know many of you like regular updates, there will be a weekly update on the Loverlab from December 1st November patreon pack ---> will be free 1st december on LL 8th November patreon pack ---> will be free 8th december on LL 16th November patreon pack ---> will be free 16th december on LL etc... I chose to do it this way because only make a pack per month on loverlab, it seems to me little I hope you will not hate to me for my decision
Omaster Posted November 3, 2016 Author Posted November 3, 2016 Weekly pack 2 WIP some screenshots MF and MFF
blahdablah Posted November 3, 2016 Posted November 3, 2016 I'm not sure how to go about doing the floor foursome animations. There's no option to join after 2 sims start, so how would I get to 4?
Omaster Posted November 3, 2016 Author Posted November 3, 2016 I'm not sure how to go about doing the floor foursome animations. There's no option to join after 2 sims start, so how would I get to 4? If the problem is on sofa, you need a 3some animation, Anarcis made one http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66886-sims-4-wip-anarcis-animations-for-wickedwhims-updated-231016/
Omaster Posted November 4, 2016 Author Posted November 4, 2016 2 others MFF animations done for the 2nd pack City Living bed may be useful
Akkin Posted November 5, 2016 Posted November 5, 2016 The home to two women and a man, this is the best
eztiger82 Posted November 7, 2016 Posted November 7, 2016 I want to become a supporter of your Patreon but wanted to find out why I have to enter my shipping address in order to become one? Are there physical rewards planned to be shipped out or is this just an error on the site?
Omaster Posted November 7, 2016 Author Posted November 7, 2016 I want to become a supporter of your Patreon but wanted to find out why I have to enter my shipping address in order to become one? Are there physical rewards planned to be shipped out or is this just an error on the site? Hello, I think shipping adress is optional, because I never entry myself on Patreon
Omaster Posted November 7, 2016 Author Posted November 7, 2016 Weekly animations pack 2 http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20327/ts4-ww-omaster-animations-weekly-pack-1 Available on Patreon Comming 8 December on Loverlab 10 Animations 2 MF Sauna, teasing 1 MFF Sauna, Footjob 3 MFF Sauna, Oraljob 2 MFF Sauna, Vaginal 1 MFF Sauna, Climax 1 MF CityLiving Double Bed, Vaginal
Omaster Posted November 11, 2016 Author Posted November 11, 2016 Pack 2.5 mid update 2 new MF animations Lover Missionary, Double bed, Vaginal Anal ST Cityliving Bed, anal Added 3 MFF from the sauna on sofa Added 69 3Some on floor Added 1: 5some on sofa (MFFMF), follow this step, join or invit a male in fourth and join or invit a female Added 2: 6some on sofa MFFMFF, simply invit or join with a female after the 5some
Akkin Posted November 12, 2016 Posted November 12, 2016 Il se passe quoi avec la deuxième image quand on n'a pas de lit à baldaquin?
Omaster Posted November 12, 2016 Author Posted November 12, 2016 Il se passe quoi avec la deuxième image quand on n'a pas de lit à baldaquin? Bin, on ne baise pas
Omaster Posted November 14, 2016 Author Posted November 14, 2016 I can't find cock massage. On the massage table but I think work only for Wicked Whims patreon for the moment
Omaster Posted November 14, 2016 Author Posted November 14, 2016 4 animations ready for the pack 3 3 MF for desk 1 MFFF Lucky bastard always on sofa
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now