SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Thanks for the post :)

I did try to reserve it but LL kept merging my comments with the first post. That was I furiating :)

I do have a roadmap for about a dozen of parasites and 3 quest lines:

- learning about parasites, alchemy and old magic

- a quest for a meta parasite (more on that later)

- The Chaurus Queen and the Brood Maiden (this one will be part of Stories since I already started it there but it will make sure of the Parasites mod as a backdrop).

Just one hint for now - start looking for a mod to beautify NPCs like Danica Pure-Spring. You will get to know her intimately.

Certainly not Bjinn but it will do! 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71931/?

Oh much better here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70345/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D70345%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I like "The ordinary women" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70547/?

Quite nice, changes a lot of NPCs, without feeling "over the top".

Having a Facehugger attached to the hips and inserted into the vagina with belly expansion impregnation sounds incredible, one idea/suggestion and this goes for all the types of parasite impregnation is that once you have given birth perhaps you could sell,use as a breastfeed attachment (Breast fashion) and alchemy the offspring of that parasite type. After all if the host doesn't want to remove them they become the Willing Host/Offspring Mother. It doesn't require too much new modeling and should add a fun new way of life for our character.

I just want Chaurus and Spiders to try and infect me, Is there a mod that lets me disable sexual acts with other creatures?

You can select which creatures can have sex with you in Sexlab itself.

Parasites allows you to select which parasites you want as well.

Version 0.2 is out with these changes:

- New: Add books about parasites 
- New: Customize Whiterun priests with Tera outfits 
- New: Add parasite: vaginal chaurus worm 
- New: Add parasite: facehugger 
- New: Add parasite: living armor 
- New: Add parasite: Estrus slime trap 

- Fixed: Manual infection/cure menu options are broken 
- Fixed: Removal of spider penis is broken 
- Fixed: Apothecaries (like elgrim) should be able to help with parasites 

Note: The Living Armor and Tentacle Monster cannot be removed in-game at the moment, but you can use the menu to roleplay removal when you want to. 

I did test infection and removal of parasites from the menu but I did not have time to test all parasites triggers in-game. 

Excellent job! Can't wait to see what this turns into eventually!

I would personally like to see more progressive infections as well as more infections that alter the mind, burrow deep into the body, affect the infected seriously... The Spriggan infection was a good one, you ought to expand on that in this mod. Really looking forward to what this becomes!

Looking forward to this mod:) quick question though say im using milk mod economy and the living armor and tentacle armor cause your character to lactate and prodice milk while the armor consumes it. Will the parasite versions still trigger that? Ifso that would be awesome cause then your character would be stuck with them and have to find a way to remove them to continue with the milk mod routine lol

The lactation triggered by the tentacle armor is linked to my Stories mod. It is not (yet?) compatible with Milk Mod.

no bodyslide for any of the meshes?

For that, I am afraid you will have to track down bodyslides for each of the Parasites, extract the meshes from the bsa archive and replace the files.

At that point would it be better to just extract the entire mod? Or will just the meshes and textures suffice? And what should I do with the .bsl file?

For that, I am afraid you will have to track down bodyslides for each of the Parasites, extract the meshes from the bsa archive and replace the files.

At that point would it be better to just extract the entire mod? Or will just the meshes and textures suffice? And what should I do with the .bsl file?

Well, this is not a version 0.2 for nothing. Loose files will override the ones in the bsa archives, all you need are the meshes and the game should find the textures from the bsa.

Well, this is not a version 0.2 for nothing. Loose files will override the ones in the bsa archives, all you need are the meshes and the game should find the textures from the bsa.

I edited the meshes to look for textures in the folders of the mod. Depending on what you do, you may have to edit them again.

Reworked the face hugging facehugger, and with Kakabishan's help, we've got a working slott 44 nif (for gagging).

(Still needs the textures from Facehugger mod)

EDIT: Forgot attachment...

There are two meshes in that file... one at the top level and one in a sub folder.

Which one should I use?

Reworked the face hugging facehugger, and with Kakabishan's help, we've got a working slott 44 nif (for gagging).

(Still needs the textures from Facehugger mod)

EDIT: Forgot attachment...

There are two meshes in that file... one at the top level and one in a sub folder.

Which one should I use?

Here, cleaned it up. Use this one

facehugger.7z