SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Perhaps the parasites(Breast & Vagina Part) from this armor could be used. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54930/?

Obtained from gathering chests/sleeping in caves, equipping once obtained, Maybe Quest?

An Idea could be that its like a bikini parasite that pumps a warm liquid which inflates the belly a bit and increases breast size(Lactate as well).

Breast milk is absorbed frequently and belly inflates/deflates, pus discharged. Maybe possible alchemy items for selling?(Milk,Pus mixture,etc) 

Buff: Increases Stamina/Magicka Regeneration.

Will this also be able to affect your companions and not just the pc.

The mod is designed with both the player AND npcs in mind, including followers.

I haven't tested with followers yet.

So far, triggers are only for the player.

I will add triggers for followers by end of the year hopefully.

Perhaps the parasites(Breast & Vagina Part) from this armor could be used. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54930/?

Obtained from gathering chests/sleeping in caves, equipping once obtained, Maybe Quest?

An Idea could be that its like a bikini parasite that pumps a warm liquid which inflates the belly a bit and increases breast size(Lactate as well).

Breast milk is absorbed frequently and belly inflates/deflates, pus discharged. Maybe possible alchemy items for selling?(Milk,Pus mixture,etc) 

Buff: Increases Stamina/Magicka Regeneration.

Probably not anytime soon as it required the Dragonborn DLC and I still have issues editing DLC content (I will revisit that next year).

So, the mod is installed correctly (I think, it shows up in MCM at least) but meshes for parasites aren't showing on my character. Any ideas?

Can I hope in some help since you're online here? I really look forward to this mod.

I will post another update today and I will make sure meshes are included. We can discuss after that.

So, the mod is installed correctly (I think, it shows up in MCM at least) but meshes for parasites aren't showing on my character. Any ideas?

Can I hope in some help since you're online here? I really look forward to this mod.

I will post another update today and I will make sure meshes are included. We can discuss after that.

Oh... sorry XD.

I was sure that they were already included, my bad.

You are doing a great work though, I can't wait!

I just want Chaurus and Spiders to try and infect me, Is there a mod that lets me disable sexual acts with other creatures?

I would try Cursed Loot mod's optional combat defeat system.  If I remember correctly, when you lose in combat, creature sex is not possible.  I am not sure if there was an exception to spiders/chaurus though... 

no bodyslide for any of the meshes?

For that, I am afraid you will have to track down bodyslides for each of the Parasites, extract the meshes from the bsa archive and replace the files.

I was just about to ask about bodyslide for the parasites.  I have a few.  what would be the list of meshes by title (eg tentacle is the parasite)

Also, something to check out for another possible idea for an addition to the mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/645-xlovers-daedra-seed-xlds-1131-2014-07-25/

Coming soon... Facial creepy crawler.

Doubles as poison resistance and underwater breathing aparatus (if you don't mind being unable to speak and having your belly pumped with semen for a few days).

if you do a face parasite, how about the chance that from time to time he takes cotnrol for some time over the host and let him do things?

have atm no inflations from every parasite, bu other mods like fhu, bf, mme do theyre work

Version 0.3 is out with these changes:

- Added: New parasite - face hugger (gag) 
- Added: Facehugger (hip) should not be allowed when belt or plug vaginal are already equipped 

- Fixed: Issue with reference alias assignment when parasites are removed 
- Fixed: Fix typos in books 

hi Skyrimll...  your mods are always so nice and interesting :) i'm following the development of this one with almost the same interest i always had for SD and SD+ :D

just one question...  are you planning to add reaction of people to infections ?  i mean... for example most people might be scared or disgusted by you if you go around wearing a face-hugger, merchant might refuse to trade with you and send you out of their shops because you scare the other customers...

also, people might refuse to have sex with you if you're wearing a parasite armor...  1st because in could be complicated, 2nd because they would be afraid of being infected too... (but that would also prevent rape)

and so on... ;)

thank you for your great work :)

I'm trying this out today. It looks fun, but please don't enforce SD+ as a dependency for the whole thing, just for the quest. I'd like to enjoy some of the content without SD+... as SD+ tends to halt all actual normal gameplay when it triggers, so for me it's really only good for a brief erotic session then closing the game.

I'm trying this out today. It looks fun, but please don't enforce SD+ as a dependency for the whole thing, just for the quest. I'd like to enjoy some of the content without SD+... as SD+ tends to halt all actual normal gameplay when it triggers, so for me it's really only good for a brief erotic session then closing the game.

SD+ will be a complement to the experience since it will allow friendly access to Falmer and Chaurus areas, but it will not be required.

I will add ways to get friendly access to those areas by wearing certain parasites as an alternative.

Do you think your going to add bodyslide compatible to the parasites?

If anyone points me to bodyslides versions of the files, I will be happy to link to them, but I will not make bodyslides version myself as I would rather spend the time I have developing the quest instead of learning how to do bodyslides.

hi Skyrimll...  your mods are always so nice and interesting :) i'm following the development of this one with almost the same interest i always had for SD and SD+ :D

just one question...  are you planning to add reaction of people to infections ?  i mean... for example most people might be scared or disgusted by you if you go around wearing a face-hugger, merchant might refuse to trade with you and send you out of their shops because you scare the other customers...

also, people might refuse to have sex with you if you're wearing a parasite armor...  1st because in could be complicated, 2nd because they would be afraid of being infected too... (but that would also prevent rape)

and so on... ;)

thank you for your great work :)

I already included some reactions as a placeholder.

Wearing parasites should get you comments such as 'In all my years, I jave never seen such a thing', or 'That spell looks dangerous'. 

At least one parasite already includes a debuff to speechcraft as well, although I will have to balance the effects as I probably either made them too powerful or possibly not powerful enough.

yes you make great mods ;)

a small report for the new version:

still no inflaitons, beside of the spider eggs and brest inflaitons fro mthe facehugger in the face

slider for the living armor doesnt work, is not possible to change its value

I will take a look at that slider. Thanks.

So, the new version is out, but I still can't see meshes on characters, except for the living armor and barnacles. Some advice?

Not all parasites have visible meshes.

Spider eggs and chaurus worm are not visible externally - they only display fluids leaking between the character's legs.

I also have issues with some models in the inventory - the chaurus worm is not visible at first but you can zoom in from the inventory and see it.

Living armor, monster tentacles, face huggers and barnacles should be visible.

Are you using anything special I should be aware of? custom race? argonian or khajiit?

I only tested the parasites on a female, humanoid character (breton or nord, but that should work for all non-beasts characters).

Some parasites should be working for male characters but I have not tested that side of the mod yet.