SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

34 minutes ago, halda said:

I couldnt get oldrim to work had all the mods that u need but when i start the game on the front logo it crashes 

could maybe sombody point out my mistakes

there are some main routes, to detect CTD at starting the game...

a) missing dependencies of main mods

b) wrong skeleton installed or during install something went wrong

in both situations you have to install a) missing mods and b) reinstall a proper skeleton

c) sometimes the loadorder will cause CTD, too.... so use LOOT to have a proper loadorder

d) using a modmanager will help to sort out "culprits" for causing CTD...

just start the vanilla game (no mods)... if all is going right... add like 10 mods... start again.... if all is right... continue with another 10 mods.... if there is the CTD, divide the new added mods (the first 5 being active, the last five inactive... start... if CTD, you will know, the culprit is inside the first 5 mods... if not, the culprit is inside the last five (inactive).... go on with this strategy just to the point, you find your culprit... .this method is much faster as going step by step

e) sometimes it is a bad bodymod (see the hint with the skeleton)... if you are using custom races it might be, that there are skeletons shipped with, too old for the other mods... so it is always a good thing to use the newest xmpse-skeleton, if you are going for bouncing, too

f) wrong animations or too much will cause CTD, too.... so use FNIS and look for the last output... .if there are over 12000 animation mentioned (for human animations) you have likely to much of them (yes, FNIS reclaims, that it will handle like 25000 animations in the XXL-version, but the counting inside FNIS and the behaviour of skyrim ingame-style multiplies the above mentioned 12000 count, so you are at a goot side, if the animations are less then 11500. Bestial animation count is not so critical (especially if you have a patch for the sexlab-mod itself with more than 500 animations for humans and beasts (another was to count them, not to compare with FNIS.... vanilla skyrim is able to use 500 animations for humans and beasts, each... but you will only be able to see the amount, if you are able to start the game and look inside the animation loader for the installed animations)

this so far without better knowing your situation, because there is no hint, what you have installed, tested for yourself what is causing problems... .

28 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

Other then having stuck on a quest on Blackreach I like to know if the image i attached from the main page is her final form?

1526185081_TESV2021-01-2213-01-03.png.3b2fa7f8539f7c6db9833be5155b76d7.png

Not exactly but the files are there in the Alternate Queen of Chaurus asset file to make her look like this.

For the wings you will have to use Animated Dragon wings to make them look like this.

If you use Ultimate animated wings you get the Chaurus wings instead.

22 hours ago, majormagers said:

Just a small problem I had.

In the sanctuary when I took the saw out of the root it seems that the quest stopped at stage 255 and ended (no longer in the quests active or completed). I manually set the stage to 260 and was then able to continue the quest.
This could easily be just a fluke but just in case someone else is looking for a temporary solution I figured I would post.

How do you get this quest's ID? i've tried "showquesttargets" but it only shows me the main quest ID, even though it isn't even targeted.

I think i'm also having this same issue where after I pick the saw up, i get attacked by tentacles (except, not really, because estrus is bugged in some way that wont allow other mods to use it. Estrus shouts work fine, still trying to sort this out) the healing circle appears, and the corrupted roots are gone. But Danica wont allow me to progress through the quest (no quest related speech option available besides learning more about parasites).

Also i've experienced some other bugs like Danica not going to the shrine after asking me to follow her (She stays in the temple) or the saw not even spawning

3 minutes ago, leirisal said:

How do you get this quest's ID? i've tried "showquesttargets" but it only shows me the main quest ID, even though it isn't even targeted.

I think i'm also having this same issue where after I pick the saw up, i get attacked by tentacles (except, not really, because estrus is bugged in some way that wont allow other mods to use it. Estrus shouts work fine, still trying to sort this out) the healing circle appears, and the corrupted roots are gone. But Danica wont allow me to progress through the quest (no quest related speech option available besides learning more about parasites).

Also i've experienced some other bugs like Danica not going to the shrine after asking me to follow her (She stays in the temple) or the saw not even spawning

There was an issue with setting the wrong quest stage. I haven't updated the mod in LL yet.

If you got to the point of the Estrus tentacles, try this in the console:

setstage _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus 260

3 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There was an issue with setting the wrong quest stage. I haven't updated the mod in LL yet.

Yup that solved the issue just fine, thank you!
I'm loving your mods, keep up the great work! :D

10 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

this is the part I'm stuck in I can't seem to find the sinderion lab

• Lastelle asks you to follow the footsteps of Alicia Du'Skrimall and go to Blackreach to find more notes she left behind in Sinderion's lab

Sinderion's lab is a house in the north-east corner of Blackreach, right outside the exit from Alftand - https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Sinderion's_Field_Laboratory

Check out the top right corner on the map below.

I provided a shortcut to the lab by following a quest marker on the map to the Sightless Pit - https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Sightless_Pit

Spoiler

Go to the cave opening here : https://srmap.uesp.net/?centeron=Sightless+Pit 

Make your way down the Pit and to the underground Temple

Jump down the waterfall behind the Temple altar

That will bring you not far from Sinerion's lab

image.png

52 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Sinderion's lab is a house in the north-east corner of Blackreach, right outside the exit from Alftand - https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Sinderion's_Field_Laboratory

Check out the top right corner on the map below.

I provided a shortcut to the lab by following a quest marker on the map to the Sightless Pit - https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Sightless_Pit

Reveal hidden contents

Go to the cave opening here : https://srmap.uesp.net/?centeron=Sightless+Pit 

Make your way down the Pit and to the underground Temple

Jump down the waterfall behind the Temple altar

That will bring you not far from Sinerion's lab

image.png

found it I just overlook the lab

@DeepBlueFrog

I'm checking the parasites armors and the Non-Playable Flag is enough to don't show it on the inventory but apparently the name have to be removed from the scriptInstance to avoid that some Mods try to undress them also the Object Effects are more effective on the inventory item instead of the scriptInstance otherwise when the scriptInstance is hidden by the DD hidden system the effect is removed when is supposed to be present because the armor is supposed equipped

2 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@DeepBlueFrog

I'm checking the parasites armors and the Non-Playable Flag is enough to don't show it on the inventory but apparently the name have to be removed from the scriptInstance to avoid that some Mods try to undress them also the Object Effects are more effective on the inventory item instead of the scriptInstance otherwise when the scriptInstance is hidden by the DD hidden system the effect is removed when is supposed to be present because the armor is supposed equipped

The only ones I did not remove are the Living Armor and Tentacle Monster. Those names are needed for compatibility with another mod I forget.

I tried to remove the names everywhere else. 

2 hours ago, Stealthfroob said:

So after i remove the item from the roots and let it do it's thing but when i talk to danica i don't see dialog about the elder roots. Is that the end or no?

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Here ^