I think I may try and see if I can just replace some of the animations from this mod with the new ones:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16800/?

There are certainly plenty of them I'm kinda "meh" about that I wouldn't care about replacing, and it would mean that I wouldn't need to replace any vanilla animations, and could activate them with the mod's Play Idle Gun. The only potential issues would be how to get them to line up, but if I were to use the rugs from the Busy Settlers mod and assign the NPCs to them first then I'm pretty sure I could overwrite the idle they play without unbinding them from the rugs.

EDIT: Just replacing the files seemed to work just fine, now I need to figure out the best way to line things up. :]

-------------

Also regarding object/furniture animations: like everything else in Fallout 4 they are controlled by *keywords*.

From what I can discern from looking at the game's setup, You would need to create a new "Idle Animation"  form type for your chosen animation, and then create a new controller keyword and assign it to the "Idle Animation". Then the keyword is assigned to the furniture object you want to play the animation on.

Not sure what the difference is between using a furniture object and an "Idle Marker", but since most furniture meshes have additional data in em to direct animations, collision, etc. I would probably try using an "Idle Marker" instead. *Shrug*

How can I see my character when I use this myself? She is invisible and cam is wanky..

There is a camera ini setting you can change to fix that, unfortunately I don't remember what it was but it's something to do with camera and animation nodes. Google "Fallout 4 ini tweaks". Once that is sorted make sure you are in third person with the camera pulled back (hold down camera change key and pull back) You have to set the camera position OUTSIDE a settlement as it's the same key as settlement menu. 

If you have all that sorted and can see yourself after the animation starts then console "tfc" to go into free camera. type it again to exit.

Another tip: sometimes in certain tight areas it's hard to see the rug in third person. If that's the case Crouch.

These are worth a look. The receiver has no movement though, just blinks. (at least with downward and standing sex...) When you tfc you have to make sure that the giver and receiver are visible on the screen which will drive you a bit mad with the angles you get on the 3rd person camera.

You can place a large vanilla rug onto the ground and then place the mod rugs (busy settlers required, with optional invisible rugs) on top of it.

It seems it won't ever crash your game when initiating the animations. (this was a major problem for me with these mods in Skyrim/previous Fallout games)

For those with no "make anyone a companion mod" (like me) If you want to bang say... Overseer McNamara.

open console ~

then type:

help mcnamara 0 (or whatever other NPC name)

player.placeatme "id of the actor" 1 (the id # of the actor goes just after player.placeatme with no quotes of course)

then exit console and look at the NPC that spawned re-open the console and click on that NPC.

then type:

setplayerteammate 1

setconsolescopequest followers

forcerefintoaliascompanion

You may now command that NPC to take position. It works the same way as say... commanding a robot to hack or lockpick. (The NPC will likely not be able to be dismissed however after using the Talk option using those steps... if I've missed a step that will allow for dismissal you'd have to find out how to do that from someone other than me.) If the spawned NPC is a hostile, additional steps must be taken. So don't spawn a hostile NPC with just that entered in the console.

You may now command that NPC to take position. It works the same way as say... commanding a robot to hack or lockpick. (The NPC will likely not be able to be dismissed however after using the Talk option using those steps... if I've missed a step that will allow for dismissal you'd have to find out how to do that from someone other than me.) If the spawned NPC is a hostile, additional steps must be taken. So don't spawn a hostile NPC with just that entered in the console.

setplayerteammate 0

Help Needed

OK so this is my attempt to make new furniture reference new animations, of course it doesn't work. I have been looking at the "CWSS Redux" by Steve40 as he seems to have accomplished what I am trying to do. I have set up my esp to look mostly like CWSS. I have also been looking at "Working Sanctuary Shower" by Flipdeezy which is what CWSS is actually based off of, and created a script similar to Flipdeezys as the CWSS shower script didn't want to decompile properly for me. Now, I am for the most part a noob to the creation kit and scripting, but I have spotted one potential problem when I was editing my rugs. (Note: To make things easier I just duplicated one of the entries of Busy Settlers rugs) So when I remove the existing AnimFurn keyword and replace it with one of my Keywords the (furniture markers?) disappear, don't know what they really are or what they are actually called, see link below for what I'm talking about, it's the yellow and blue circles around the feet. So it's clearly tied to the keyword in some way, I just don't know how to add these or reference it with my keywords. Looking at CWSS in the Creation Kit I can see these (markers?) on their showers, so I don't know what I am missing. If anyone could help or point out other problems please do so, my script for instance may not even do what I want it to, I have some background in C++ so it's just a matter of figuring out how to get the code to work with the game.

(To see what I did in the Creation Kit, just type "crazy" in the filter box and click on the "All" category you'll see all my additions aside from the idle animations you would need to go to Gameplay -> Animations and look under RaiderRootBehavior -> LOOSE)

Markers? Problem
http://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=File:Terminal_Editor.png

Crazy_Animations - Helpme.zip

I have all the DLC content, and all required mods. But can not find the  tpose  mat.  Ithey do not show up in resources/misc.  But I did find the sit kneel mat in another menu (furniture/misc) but do not find the tpose mat anywhere. Any idea whats wrong? The sit kneel mat works fine if I had the tpose mat It would all work great. 

Thank you for this first sex mod, even if I can't get it to work 100%.  (another mod I have installed could be affecting my install of this mod)

I can't wait for more of these sex mods to come out.  You modders are very talented people!

I have all the DLC content, and all required mods. But can not find the  tpose  mat.  Ithey do not show up in resources/misc.  But I did find the sit kneel mat in another menu (furniture/misc) but do not find the tpose mat anywhere. Any idea whats wrong? The sit kneel mat works fine if I had the tpose mat It would all work great...

All of the rugs should be in the same category, as there's no reason for them to be in different places (even if another mod reorganized the categories).

Are you sure you downloaded the right version of Busy Settlers? You want the one named "Busy Settlers Rugs".

no animations at all for me :(

edit: three hours of trying, gave up, uninstalled, thanks anyway.......

Do people even read? You need Busy Settlers. Literally all this mod does (by default) is replace 2 Vanilla idles, you need Busy settlers to get the rugs that have the animations. Not trying to be rude but details matter if you are gonna mess with mods. 

Sorry if that is presumptuous but mods literally can not be more simple than this. assuming it was installed right that's the only possible reason why it wouldn't work for you.

Do people even read? You need Busy Settlers. Literally all this mod does (by default) is replace 2 Vanilla idles, you need Busy settlers to get the rugs that have the animations. Not trying to be rude but details matter if you are gonna mess with mods. 

Sorry if that is presumptuous but mods literally can not be more simple than this. assuming it was installed right that's the only possible reason why it wouldn't work for you.

What he said, there's some manual setup required. The t-pose doesn't actually have an Idle Animation record either, so you can't activate it with a console command.

yes, read quite well, had all the requirements, everything in place, no animations

same problem I had with JoshNZ's mod

your presumption is incorrect, but thanks for the reply

What he said, there's some manual setup required. The t-pose doesn't actually have an Idle Animation record either, so you can't activate it with a console command.

I will re check, thanks, U.D.

Your answer is much more polite :)

(Josef West from ATF)

1. You should change two amitations -Tpose rug and kneelsit rug by replacing the animations in \Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Animations\Furniture folders. 

2. Run the game and place those 2 rugs (rusg are in Workshop-Resourses-Misc)

3/ Assign someone to one rug and someone else to the 2nd rug.