Maternity Clothes

View File

By request I am uploading this into a new thread. I am not the owner of this and do not claim any ownership of the attached files. Any desires to use all or parts of the files of this mod needs to be brought to the attention of a moderator or admin as I cannot authorize any such use of the files.I have no way of contacting the original author(s) for proper permissions. However any corrections and or fixes or advancements of this mod is accepted.

This thread only covers the actual assets of the mod not the issues that might occur in combination with SCR or Sexout. For those issues please post on their support thread for quicker response.

Original Thread is here

Previous Thread for Maternity Clothes by Soap desu is here

Requires:
Fallout New Vegas
NVSE
Sexout
NVSE Extender
Sexout Common Resources
Sexout Pregnancy v3
Sexout Spunk
Some Sexout mod to have sex :classic_smile:

Optional but advised:
7 zip

For those not familiar with this mod it is a requirement for Sexout Pregnancy. The supported clothing should be swapped out when the pregnancy stages progress. Note being "supported" not all armors are supported for pregnancy and not all supported armors have full support. That is will swap through the entire pregnancy.

If you are new to Sexout there are some tutorials for Sexout setup as well as a tutorial for setup for SCR Resources.

Credit: (In no particular order)

Halstrom for his Halstrom Data from SCR

dborg2 for work on the Slave Rags mesh
Evil Runner.
User 29
Dimon99 for the Type 3 Body
Exeter for his Type 3 armor meshes
Loogie for his meshes from Sexout Tryout
Erthilo,& redhorizon 09 for the Mantis Zero Suit
LORD DARIUS13 for the female power armor meshes
Backsteppo & Crayne for the Bunny Suit
brokencrash for the Ghost Armor Variants
Ken1945 for the creation of the original mod for Oblivion
Bunsaki for porting and adding his own resources pack to FO3
Corehound for creating the bikini meshes for F03
Dimon99 for Type 3 body
Kendo 2 for porting Type 3 to FNV
Sensen for texturing the Sectre Clean Suit
Alecu for the HGEC Elegance Dress

Neturon_rus

All attempts are taken to give credit to anyone that has had a hand in the creation or advancement of this mod. If you have created, added or helped advance this mod please let me know so I can add you to the proper credits.

7 zip was used to compress these for upload. Your results may vary if you use WinRar or other programs. If you have any problems with extractions using other programs besides 7zip please download the free program and try it before reporting there are errors or issues with extraction.

Photo credits
Evil Runner. Found on his original thread's page.

Edited by RitualClarity

Update news as well as any patches will go here

If you are using SMMP now or in the future keep in mind it is based on the date released. (mods are from before that time ;)) so it isn't the bleeding edge. It should be solid and very stable versions when I use it. Currently it is using the previous version of Maternity Overkill, pregnancy etc. (mods listed on page. If you use it, please update (install over) the mod as needed to bring your system up to date before asking for support here, or on any of the included mod pages. the authors are very kind and allowed me to merge them for ease of use this requires that you do some extra work as you continue using it and update the needed files.

Yes, as soon as I get the thumbs up from the included mods are stable and in a "good state" solid etc. I will update the system again and you will see a new release.

part 1 is corrupted or something,  will not complete (just a .part file)

nope..

I just downloaded it again and extracted it again. I done this a few times after it was first uploaded. No problems then and no problems now.

Either you have a bad download where you should try a second or third time to download.. or are using WinRar or some other extraction program to extract it.

Having a bit of a problem finishing Download 2. It gets to 1 second remaining and eventually fails. Tried a good 6 or 7 times. Do you have a mirror download I can use?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gmsqo1eb1tgklxu/MaternityClothesFull_1of2%20Oct%208th%202016.7z?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3oejx8o4p00ksqx/MaternityClothesFull_2of2%20Oct%208th%202016.7z?dl=0

Get it while I still have it ..

Edit

Link Killed

Having a bit of a problem finishing Download 2. It gets to 1 second remaining and eventually fails. Tried a good 6 or 7 times. Do you have a mirror download I can use?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gmsqo1eb1tgklxu/MaternityClothesFull_1of2%20Oct%208th%202016.7z?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3oejx8o4p00ksqx/MaternityClothesFull_2of2%20Oct%208th%202016.7z?dl=0

Thanks! I did manage to get it to work after a few more tries, but I do appreciate that you posted it.

Thanks! I did manage to get it to work after a few more tries, but I do appreciate that you posted it.

Thought so. It is good that you posted that since you are new. Now others that have the same problem can see that it can be downloaded and just try a few more times.

• 2 weeks later...

Urfff! 'lo "ritualclarity"

Same problem as "bewsters". 13 tries = failed download on part 2 everytime.

Thank you for the dropbox link in post #8. It was even a faster download than from LL.

I got mine but I'm sure there will be others.

Perhaps some kind of fix...?

THX

Urfff! 'lo "ritualclarity"

Same problem as "bewsters". 13 tries = failed download on part 2 everytime.

Thank you for the dropbox link in post #8. It was even a faster download than from LL.

I got mine but I'm sure there will be others.

Perhaps some kind of fix...?

THX

there are over 1 thousand downloads. Only a few complaints. I am trying again and it downloads for me just fine. It is well below the file limit size so that shouldn't be the problem. AS far as I can tell the problem is with the browser, sight, or individuals computers.

I packed the previous versions for well over a year and they didn't have a problem with downloads. At least nobody complained then. I can't see any direction to do a proper fix. Also.. keep in mind the Drop Box link is the exact file that is here.

Don't know what to say or do. Eventually I will need the space on  my very small Drop box account and that link will die. Also if too many start downloading being a free account they will have issues with the bandwidth and send me notes. When that happens .. I will have to delete the link.

The Files change very little over time so fortunately no need to download them often.

One option is to make three files and make it so that others would have to download one extra file for this to work for them. That should bring it down to around 50 mb or less a piece. (I also could see if I can use less dense compression which might help with the extractions of the files. . However only one person had an issue most are having issues getting the complete file to download.

Some people chime in?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help I forgot to mention last time that the SCS armor fixed the problem.

Now I don't want to shit up this thread with more shit but I have another problem and i'm not even sure which mod that's exactly causing the problem but for whatever reason whenever Veronica or Cass become pregnant their clothes will be updated for a split second to pregnant armor before going back to normal and on top of that sometimes armor that does have pregnancy options will completely disappear from my inventory when I try to equip it.

You see the armors... I would assume that you have them installed correctly. So I'd say it is an SCR problem or at least someone that uses it can check to see if it is. When you ask support there make sure you give the list of mod you are using and if you are using the maternity pack overkill. That mod is quite new and there has been some issues (not what you have described though)

I haven't played FNV for awhile except for testing and even then didn't have the issues you have (however not using a great deal of the armors) So I can't even begin to help other than it might be a script missfiring that causes the swap to occur in the first place.

• 5 months later...

No. the records are included in other mods that are required for this one. Using your favorite mod manager is a suggestion to help you install and uninstall and reinstall the mod, nothing more.

thanks but im still getting invisible pregnant combat armor so i guess ill just live with it,well actually its just the P3 version of the armor which is better

• 1 month later...

No. the records are included in other mods that are required for this one. Using your favorite mod manager is a suggestion to help you install and uninstall and reinstall the mod, nothing more.

thanks but im still getting invisible pregnant combat armor so i guess ill just live with it,well actually its just the P3 version of the armor which is better

SCS combat armor

and don't use the esp

this file can be found by  SCR Resources Tutorial , click it and scroll down..   (that link was in ritualclarity's spoiler button)

SCS combat armor

and don't use the esp

this file can be found by  SCR Resources Tutorial , click it and scroll down..   (that link was in ritualclarity's spoiler button)

Sexout Clothing System by Evilrunner (Sexout Clothing Damage Updated with Combat Armour! Only) (Delete the esp(s)

I believe this will give you the assets that you want (and missed) 

Follow the tutorial exactly as it has been given, in order of assets (if possible, no harm will occur if you don't, however you might, and likely will miss an asset and have problems later.) are given. If in doubt, reinstall those assets again over the ones you have installed in your resource folder and click yes to overwrite. If you followed my instructions you have a folder full of the downloaded assets (raw) and can open those and drag and drop them as many times as necessary to make sure that you have all the assets installed. No harm will come to your folder doing so, so long as you drop those folders in as you have been instructed to do (Move "textures", "Meshes", "Sound", BSA (and renamed it properly) 

The best way to truly test is to use the Store. If you are more technically minded there is a SCR excel file with the original Maternity files and their records available in the SCR thread to download. You can then use the command to add to inventory anything you have there. (keep in mind that the pregnancy options will likely revert back quickly to the base armors and you might not see them ) 

The above only gives you the base armor. The base armors are required FOR ALL MATERNITY CLOTHING UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE.  This includes all Nexus based armors as well. Without the files contained in the SCR Resources Tutorial you will have missing pregnancy armors. 

Disclaimer:

If in deed you have double checked and reloaded all the files correctly and there are many other reports that these are missing, then you should report this to the SCR/MPO threads as those individuals there have updated or are updating the scripts for a more inclusive and optimized maternity resources (clothing) experience. They might have set something wrong. This is very easy considering the 1000's of armors and records that have to be addressed during this reworking. 

• 3 months later...
31 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Excuse me,

am i doing something wrong or is the Link from the Third Option not working ? It will just lead me to my MEGA Cloud. But nothing is downloading. 

-Aki

Don't know what the problem was the link should have work. It wasn't any different that is on my Mega account. Nothing changed on my side. In any case, I uploaded a new copy however, there isn't any text beside it currently. Not sure how to get that to change. so click on the one without a description and it should send you to a Mega connection.

Alternately you can download the two packs and merge them together yourself or install them over each other using your favorite mod manager.

• 2 weeks later...