Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

Fixed the translation files and a small problem when interacting with a talking creature.

Thank you. Yes, I can confirm that the "Dollar sign" is fixed in MCM menu.

And because is not a SexLab animation you cannot use the SexLab keys (but I may introduce them in the next version.)

Would like that feature alot. :)

No idea how difficult that is to implement.

Your swappable tongues with kissing is really a fun and sexy addition. 

Thank you very much for adding that. 

Changes that enhanced the moment for me.  (Not sure how easy they are to integrate in your mod and make as MCM options)

>>>>

MyIssue:  My kissing bestie disappears when I start to get close enough to enjoy fullscreen on 1920x1080..

The TFC (The Fly Cam option) doesn't alllow me to see tongues swapping.  "ClothingItem" updates are invisible. 

I know they are equipping because I did manual hotkey equipping and they disappear in usual tongue swapping time frequency

Exit TFC and tongue swapping resumes.

FixForNow:  Install Customizable Camera (Nexus) and set up a profile just for kissing changing the FOV and minimum distance.

MyIssue: Hear each equipable transform as tongue swaps.

Fix:  "More Sound Options" (Nexus) and changed Items Audio setting to zero.

MyIssue:  MyChar has racemenu customizations including mouth height. (Like a certain face preset overall shape, but features had to be shifted)

Fix:  In Outfit Studio, imported, moved tongues lower, and exported nif.

Question:  Can equipped items like tongues even be position updated on the fly?  Guessing not likely?

Other feature requests that you maybe have on your own to do list?

* kissing partner loses focus to watch bird (  i think ) or someone walking by

* kissing partner still has shield or torch  equipped

* no kissing sounds option :(  :D

* always more animations :lol:

(The esp edit for text took <10 minutes to mod to own tastes.  Shudder to think how long it would have taken me to make all these mod features myself).

Thank you AGAIN for making this fun mod, which has become a sandbox for me ^_^

Some answers:

> My kissing bestie disappears when I start to get close enough to enjoy fullscreen on 1920x1080..
Not really something I can fix, depends on the mods you use for the camera, The vanilla ones play nice.
I will check "Customizable Camera", but I will not promise anything for it.

> Hear each equipable transform as tongue swaps.
I will fix that. I will use a custom silent sound for equipping.

> MyChar has racemenu customizations including mouth height. (Like a certain face preset overall shape, but features had to be shifted)
Nothing I can do, sorry about it. You can (as you did) alter the tongue meshes for the race alteration. But will not play right for all races.

> kissing partner loses focus to watch bird (  i think ) or someone walking by
I will fix that, it is an easy fix.

> kissing partner still has shield or torch  equipped
I will fix that, it is an easy fix.

> no kissing sounds option
I may introduce kissing sounds in the next version

> always more animations
I am not an animator, I can only use animations done by somebody else. The kiss animations were done on request by Leito for a mod I am working on (Skyrim Romance Animated)

Cheers.

CPU -

The kiss animations were done on request by Leito for a mod I am working on (Skyrim Romance Animated)

I'm thrilled with this one. Thank you for working on it. :)

Reply  :)

Sounds great about all the easier fixes.  Thanks!

And if i ever sound more critcial than appreciative of this excellent mod, then i am seriously giving wrong impression (and apologize).

This is a great mod!

> My kissing bestie disappears when I start to get close enough to enjoy fullscreen on 1920x1080..
Not really something I can fix, depends on the mods you use for the camera, The vanilla ones play nice.

I do like getting very close up. Was pretty sure i was using vanilla (but would not say that 100%).
Sending you 2 screenshots by way of PM to show how close.

I will check "Customizable Camera", but I will not promise anything for it.

> MyChar has racemenu customizations including mouth height. (Like a certain face preset overall shape, but features had to be shifted)
Nothing I can do, sorry about it. You can (as you did) alter the tongue meshes for the race alteration.
But will not play right for all races.
Didn't think so.  But you seem to do some pretty cool things so thought i would ask.
Am playing Nord race preset ATM.

> always more animations

I am not an animator, I can only use animations done by somebody else. The kiss animations were done on request by Leito for a mod I am working on (Skyrim Romance Animated)
Thank you for sharing what you did!  Was really excellent.
(The laughing emoticon was supposed to show it was a tease about more.) 
Maybe i can help out adding to more kissing anims in more near future.

Cheers.

Use Tesedit to change the dialogs.

I changed all the OK/Sure to various replies as well, it's pretty quick and easy.

The hardest part is coming up with things to say.

eg.

-Follow me for Sex

-Sure

-Lets have Sex here

-OK!

-Please go away

-As you wish.

to 

-Come with me/us

-Looks like fun, why not

-Right here will do.

-This is going to be good.

-We are done here.

-Alright.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a trouble guys D:

4+ and 5+ group anims like nympho and cassanova doesn't work correctly. After animation starts, characters just stay together with no anims at all :(

Tell me where to get these anims, I will check.

And if there is an error I will fix.

I've started the 5 person cassanova animation but can't do the 4 person ones because they're tagged as aggressive. Something like Sexlab tools or matchmaker can, but we'd need an extra entry or two on the growing list, something like "All of you rape me" or "Lets all rape you".

There are still two ways to "include" aggressive animations, anyway:

1. If you check the animation in the "normal" list of SexLab but not in the "aggressive" page AND if you uncheck the "filter aggressive animations" in the main option page, the animation SHOULD be used as normal animation. At least this is that happens in my game (often at least).

2. A more reliable option is to use SLATE to remove the "aggressive" tag from the animation itself.

There are still two ways to "include" aggressive animations, anyway:

1. If you check the animation in the "normal" list of SexLab but not in the "aggressive" page AND if you uncheck the "filter aggressive animations" in the main option page, the animation SHOULD be used as normal animation. At least this is that happens in my game (often at least).

2. A more reliable option is to use SLATE to remove the "aggressive" tag from the animation itself.

Yeah, I was tired when I wrote my other comment so I forgot to put in a comment about SLATE. I was able to use all of the 4-5 person anims from FBs new pack.

Hi, good mod but im having a problem, it used to work fine with but now whenever i try to start an animation it says "playing animation : (blank where its suposed to be an anim name)" and no animations play..any idea what the prob could be?..btw my followers are made with CK if that helps..

Hi, good mod but im having a problem, it used to work fine with but now whenever i try to start an animation it says "playing animation : (blank where its suposed to be an anim name)" and no animations play..any idea what the prob could be?..btw my followers are made with CK if that helps..

I saw a similar problem with some 4P and 5P animations yesterday, and I already fixed it.

I will release version 1.10 later today. Including some new things.