Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

@CPU

FWIW, the inability to dismiss/failure to be able to repeat commands, may be down to the use of other Follower control mods.  I use AFT as my base follower control, and I had those problems using an AFT follower as one of two selected FMFS 'followers'.  When tried using two non-AFT controlled NPCs, FMFS dialogue commands were repeatable and the dismissal went OK

I tried a (limited) test using FMFS on a (non AFT) Female NPC, which had been '(permanently) tied' and posed' using Defeat, and a Male (non AFT) NPC.  (Really wanted to see if I could maybe do what I had suggested above with the existing functionality)   FMFS 'follower on follower' commands did work after a fashion but tended to 'break' the Defeat mod pose once the scene started.  That could be reset, using Defeat commands, mid scene, but at the end of the scene the Defeat pose would terminate and the Female NPC would just stand there.   The Defeat pose then had to be reapplied.  When the Female 'Defeat tied & posed' NPC was then released by the FMFS dialogue command, instead of just staying where she was, even though still 'tied' by Defeat, she 'left' the building to go elsewhere (home, I guess), whilst still maintaining her Defeat pose.  Seeing the NPC lying flat on her back, sliding down the hill from the secret entrance to  the Dawnstar Sanctuary as she then made their way back to town was priceless :lol:   Even if not what I had hoped   :P 

Anyway, hope that adds a bit more to the knowledge base

And thanks again for all your efforts.  Not many can do what you do! 

In this new version the cumshots are removed after sex? Even if I the sliders in Sexlab set to 100 seconds?

Thanks.

No. They are not.

With the only exception of piss after cum, in this case they are. But is the only case.

I see.

The problem is "identifying the target".

How will you do it?

"Effect applied" is technically easy. I already have the code.

I may think of a "box" placed with a spell just like the markers. After you ask, then this box appears until you place it. And I can also auto-highlight NPCs that are inside the box to have the set as "targets".

But for sure not in the next release that will be just bug-fixes.

Goodness, you are ambitious!  But I don't suppose that's a bad thing!

I hadn't really had anything that sophisticated in mind.  I would have settled for being able to turn the follower round until he was pointing towards my 'target' and then telling him to 'fire'.  Sort of alignment by eye, to eye...or whatever. :D

On targeting an NPC, I'm no modder, but would is be possible to, say, produce a short list of proximal targets to choose from a message box?  Derived in the same way as, eg, Kimy's Cursed Loot selects valid candidates for DCUR's Attack events?  If it's run on only a close proximity basis, the target should appear as one of quite a short list? - and you'd get a choice as well.  Alternatively a spell, targeted on the targeted victim, if simpler  :).   I appreciate that my envisaged 'target' NPC would already be 'incapacitated', but for others you might want to be able to select and deal with a 'mobile' NPC

EDIT 1 :  Of course, the idea is that the targeted NPC shouldn't be removed from any pose already applied by other mods, or have those relinquish their control at the and of any scene either  :-)  To do that would defeat the whole purpose of the suggestion, and more of less take us back to what we can do now

Anyway, if you can actually manage to get a 'follower' NPC, from your mod, to go up to, 'face', and 'shoot at' an NPC targeted in some way by the player, you're a genius! 

EDIT 2  More importantly, thank you very much for the update to 2.1.  Look forward to being able to try it out later this week :)

CPU - Thanks for fixing the problems. All bugs I reported earlier are fixed now. But having two new problems:

1. When saying to my female follower to cum on me, she always use futa/dick instead of strapon or nothing. In MCM menu schlong is disabled and slot 61 is choosed. The problem is with slot 50+.

2. Pee on me always picks "On the ground" animation, never chair or the other object (van't remember the name)

The mod is installed on the new game. Resetting option in MCM doesn't help.

1. Cumming from a "strapon" us possible, you have just to set the option (Females cum on "Strapons")

2. It is intentional. No chairs or pillories in this case. Maybe in future.

I see. Thanks. regarding the first option. I enabled that and something ignores it. Female followers doesn't use strapon but dicks.

Beside this two things, I can only compliment excellent work.

post-894077-0-60687400-1488987204_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-74910300-1488987226_thumb.jpg

Ahh.... another problem:

When saying to my bisexual female followers to have oral sex with one another, they disappear and runs back to me after 5-10 seconds

and another one:

All my weapons from inventory disappeard.

All my weapons from inventory disappeard.

I have this issue too. Clean install, v 2.1 

Other than that, I have no issues. Thank you for excellent mod.

I will check that.

You confirm that they are no more in your inventory?

CPU - confirming that the bug with disappearing the weapons is fixed. The bug when asking NPC to have any type of sex with me female follower is not fix. The only difference this time is that my follower disappear only for 2-3 but NPC disappear permanently.

I installed 2.2 version on the new save.

I do not know if selecting manual animations has something to do with this because I chose animations by tags but I didn't have this problem in version 2.0.

CPU, weapons seem gone for good.

Any action involving PC causes this effect. If PC has no weapon in hands, random weapon is equipped and all others disappear from the inventory. PC never gets them back, even after dismissing the party. 

I had that problem with 2.1 version. versoin 2.2 fixed that problem.

A couple of times lately when I say "Let's have sex" and the follower's response is "OK, what kinda sex?"  I don't get the dialog tree, so I can't choose (Oral, Vaginal, um whatever else, don't remember lol).  The conversation just stops.

This was a clean install with the latest file you uploaded; load order is Skyrim, Update, HF, DG, DB, SoS, SL, Zaz, SLA, SLAC, Follow Me for Sex, FNIS, Hypothermia, iNeed, SkyUI, so I don't think the problem is mod conflict or load order.

Also it doesn't happen every time -- but there's no logic to when it does happen.  Just thought you should know.

Other than that, I LOVE THIS!

A couple of times lately when I say "Let's have sex" and the follower's response is "OK, what kinda sex?"  I don't get the dialog tree, so I can't choose (Oral, Vaginal, um whatever else, don't remember lol).  The conversation just stops.

This was a clean install with the latest file you uploaded; load order is Skyrim, Update, HF, DG, DB, SoS, SL, Zaz, SLA, SLAC, Follow Me for Sex, FNIS, Hypothermia, iNeed, SkyUI, so I don't think the problem is mod conflict or load order.

Also it doesn't happen every time -- but there's no logic to when it does happen.  Just thought you should know.

Other than that, I LOVE THIS!

I will check this, I did not try it in the yesterday release.

I'm having this problem as well, using Version 2.0

Patch released

In case you had problem asking for a specific sex type (when you were using the dialogues to the bottom), you can apply this patch (only a ESP, no need to change scripts.)

Follow me for Sex.esp

The patch is available also in the main download section.

Be aware that I found (reproduced) this problem only on two very specific cases: Dialogues to the bottom while asking for direct sex to a follower (active and passive.)

@CPU

Hi.  Thanks for the very quick updates!

Just going to try them out but can I check one thing please? 

MO shows 2.2 as doing a complete 'overwrite' of the files in 2.0. 

Can I just proceed with a save made on 2.0 and run 2.2 on top of that?  Or do I have to remove the mod, clean the save, and install 2.2 as if a fresh mod addition?

TIA :)

I am not really aware of what "scat" is. Give me a link and I will give you a real answer.

About upgrading, version before 2.0 had a different "quest" system. So if you try to upgrade they will not work. Upgrading from any "V2" version to the next one, it should be OK without a clean save.

Scat = poop

I think I might be having issues with 2.2, albeit I'm not sure what's the cause.

I'm currently playing as a female character with a male husband (married through the vanilla in-game system), and whenever I use Follow me for Sex, after the sex is done my husband plays a vanilla dialogue that used to play before our characters got married, but mute. To specify, my character is currently married to Balimund, and before marrying him (if you just talk to him as normal), he has a few lines such as "come to see Balimund perform miracle with steel, eh?". So when sex ends, one of these vanilla lines play except he doesn't outright say them; I see his lips move and the subtitles show me that he's saying that, but no voice plays.

Also, not really a bug per say, but I can't ask for NPCs to pee on my character unless I have both pee FOR me and pee ON me turned on. I double-checked, and that does seem to be the case. I tried turning on only pee ON me and the dialogue does not show up, but when I turn on both pee FOR me and pee ON me, it shows up.

Finally, I had a strange case where I was messing around with the MCM and when I went back to talk to Balimund, he had a "..." dialogue option which when selected made my character kneel down, him make the 'ready to pee' animation, but no pee would come out and no sound would play.

I 'upgraded' from 1.6, but I made a clean save first. I didn't use any script cleaners on my save however, could it be leftover scripts from the previous versions that are causing these issues? Everything else seems to be working perfectly; peeing works as intended, sex through dialogue, 'cum then pee' kink, etc. It's just those few quirks.

@CPU

Thanks for 2.2  Apologies for the delay in getting back to you but just had the chance to do some testing, albeit possibly a bit limited  :-/

Most things seem to work fine.  I could get basic functions to work OK

Where I did have problems was with followers recruited with AFT, who I then tried to also 'recruit' with FM4S.  They go through the motions OK but, unlike other passing NPCs recruited and commanded with the FM4S dialogues, once they have done their thing as commanded, they do not 'unequip' the .nifs added by FM4S, eg the pee and cum nifs.  It's weird watching one's trusted companion of the last 9 or 10 months (this game is over a year old :P ) wandering along behind one's PC spraying male jizz in front of them and with a constant fount of pee running between their thighs  :dodgy:  

It may even be something else than AFT interfering.  I am also running an older version of Dripping when Aroused (haven't updated as it's too embedded in this savegame to risk messing it up) and that might affect it too. 

So, basically, if your current version works for others using AFT or EFF follower mods, or up-to-date Dripping when Aroused, I shouldn't worry too much

FWIW, I did find that my AFT follower also equipped a female dick when asked to cum, and I thought that I had specified 'never' for such an occurrence but I may well have misunderstood the MCM options.  If no-one else has that, I probably did

Thanks again for the time and trouble you have taken in adding to the great range of the weird and wonderful selection of mods here on LL!

DKW