Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

Quick guide:

1) Uninstall the mod

2) Get Save game script cleaner

3) Backup your save

4) Open it with the tool

5) On the script section (top-left) type fm4s

6) Delete all scripts found

7) You can also clean all script instances (there is a button for it at the top-center)

8) Save and try, in case it does not work then restore the backup

That seems easy enough.  I have the mod installed but its disabled and I haven't saved with it enabled as of yet.  I'll think about enabling it however and try that clean save tool when 1.11 is released.  Right now I'm just using the spells that Sexlab installs and then the "0" key from Sexlab Defeat to change to whatever animation I wan't, so I may just hold out and wait until 1.11.  While the tool seems easy enough to use, I have enough issues with the game starting to silently crash when I start to get to around level 15.  However, I noticed recently that Hearthfire and Dragonborn were "dirty", so that may be why.  I cleaned them the other day and started a brand new game, see if that helps or not.  

I will release V1.11 tomorrow, I am working on it right now and already fixed everything on this thread and almost all on Nexus thread.

I still need to test everything, but right now it looks good.

New version uploaded V1.11

• Fixed the quicksex between player and NPCs, it works now
  • Fixed the double line when asking for quick sex
  • When asking for quick sex, you have now all lines depending on the MCM config and the availability of followers (do sex with me, do sex with my follower, do sex with us)
  • Fixed the missing line of asking for anal sex when you ask a follower to have sex with a female follower
  • Better management of dead followers, if they are dead or disabled they will be automatically removed
  • Improvement to keep kissing actors away from other SexLab animations
  • Sex Followers that are already doing a sex scene will not be considered anymore for doing another scene (now multiple sex scene are possible if you have enough followers)
  • Strip/Redress now restores the removed clothes correctly
  • Better organization of the dialogue lines (changed the order of them to avoid to mix them)
  • Added some sounds while kissing

Maybe it depends from my setup or maybe not but:

1. Situation: Me and a Female sex-follower. If I ask to a male NPC (not follower and not sex-follower) to fuck my sex-follower they do it but the female sex-follower takes always the male position. (This happens also when I have multiple sex-follower and all but one female are already "busy").

2. Situation: Me, a Male sex-follower and a Female sex-follower. I make the two to have sex together. Everything goes right if I talk to the male first. If I talk to the Female first, she takes the Male position (not a big issue, it's enough to remember to talk to the Male first).

3. Same situation as #2. If I ask to another NPC (not follower and not sex-follower) the only option I have is to "fuck my follower". The option to "fuck me" is lost. More, if I ask him to go forward, he starts to masturbate (because my female sex-follower is already busy with my male sex-follower).

#1 and #2 are indeed easily solved using Goubo's SexLab Tools so they are not a big priority from my own point of view.

Actually it seems that all the other functions and option are working right but I didn't tested everything yet. To next.

Anyhow, a great mod as always, my friend.

As far as I can tell there's only two issues.

1. Nicole mentioned one of them.  If the female asks for quick sex from a male, she'll always be the active one, never passive. The same goes if a female follower is told to have sex with a male follower.  This issue is easily fixed by going into the settings and unchecking the option that allows females to be the active one with males, once that is unchecked then the female player will always default to passive.

2. Under the kissing menu there's a new setting for sounds and that sounds cool but I noticed there's a dollar sign in front of that setting.  When a dollar sign appears before a line of text in the game, isn't it usually due to something wrong with one of the translation files?  I tried various load orders and re-installing the mod, there's no getting rid of that dollar sign.  But for the time being I'm not enabling sounds so I figure it won't be an issue since the option isn't enabled.

In short, the only "bug" that concerns me is the dollar sign one, I always disable females being able to be active with males anyways since I'm not into women doing it to guys with strapons.  

If you enable Female active with males why you are concerned when a female has an active position with a male?

Next version I will add another option to "force female passive" that will make all others option gray but gives you the ability of hetero sex only in one click

I am aware that some of the translations are not good (I forgot to upload the file.)

Here it is: Follow me for Sex_ENGLISH.txt

Thanks for the fixes CPU.

I still have two problems:

1. My both female followers are bisexual but whenever I tell any of them to have (any type of sex) oral, vaginal and so on, with another female follower, the mod always play M/F sex animations with strapons. It looks like it can't "identify" lesbians; two females in sex. I have enabled many lesbians animations in SL under all three categories.

2. After reloading the game, I lost dialogue options with NPC to have sex with my followers. Only with me.

The mod is installed on the new game.

I have a new one I've never seen before.  After saving with 1.11 and then re-loading the save, I got some weird Fookit error and the game closed.  However, I did forget to run FNIS after installing the mod, so is that possibly why I had the issue?  I wasn't aware this was a mod I needed to run FNIS after installing but when I ran FNIS, it showed up in the list of mods FNIS needed to "toy" with.  

I have a new one I've never seen before.  After saving with 1.11 and then re-loading the save, I got some weird Fookit error and the game closed.  However, I did forget to run FNIS after installing the mod, so is that possibly why I had the issue?  I wasn't aware this was a mod I needed to run FNIS after installing but when I ran FNIS, it showed up in the list of mods FNIS needed to "toy" with.  

According to the requirements, you don't need FNIS, Only SL 1.62 ans SKYUI 5.1. I ran Fnis anyway after installing the mod. It didn't hurt. :)

If you enable Female active with males why you are concerned when a female has an active position with a male?

I forgot to mention that this issue happens even if I unchecked the "female active with men" option.

Question, do you want an option to have followers to dance for you?

Very nice!

OFF TOPIC, Btw, I would ask for another mod I wish to call it "The Music Box".

Concept:

- A dwemer cube as graphical model.

- Placeable.

- Activating it a list of music starts to play (Good Examples could be sorted from TDF Prostituiton and/or LP Bards).

- The music that plays makes surrounding NPCs to dance (Again, TDF Prostitution as "source").

OR:

- The music makes surrounding NPCs to cheer and applaude (exactly like crowds in the TDF mod).

- Does NOT include consequential approach for sex (or maybe yes?) (Different as TDF).

- Could include strip during dance (females only) like TDF.

Maybe it depends from my setup or maybe not but:

3. Same situation as #2. If I ask to another NPC (not follower and not sex-follower) the only option I have is to "fuck my follower". The option to "fuck me" is lost. More, if I ask him to go forward, he starts to masturbate (because my female sex-follower is already busy with my male sex-follower).

I found where the culprit is:

MCM, "sex" page, Quick Sex Ask settings.

1. Setting "Player Only" -------> Works fine

2. Setting "Player AND Follower" -----------> Works only for followers.

Wonderfull mod really ...  Quick question about markers .. since  you obviously invested the time ...  could you assign an effect ( a magic effect) to be applied on actor upon EXITING the marker area ???  I do it on entering the marker area fine but before I add this to my next version I want to make sure I can undo the effect afterwards .!

Wonderfull mod really ...  Quick question about markers .. since  you obviously invested the time ...  could you assign an effect ( a magic effect) to be applied on actor upon EXITING the marker area ???  I do it on entering the marker area fine but before I add this to my next version I want to make sure I can undo the effect afterwards .!

A magic effect starts and expires.

If you want the magic effect to be applied when "exiting", then you can define (in the spell) how long it will persist.

And then remove whatever you added, with the event OnEffectFinish()

A magic effect starts and expires.

If you want the magic effect to be applied when "exiting", then you can define (in the spell) how long it will persist.

And then remove whatever you added, with the event OnEffectFinish()

Thanks and as usual you r very helpfull ...  my effect will be equiping custom outfits ( pre saved in jcontainer databas)   ..  I wanted  to make sure   can apply another effect on exit the marker area which would unequip thatoutfit group and remove them from inventory ...

I guess on effect finish  can run that  unequip function but if a npc is in a bathtub for certain time no way I can set in advance how long they will be in there!!!  If u r willing to do the marker integration I will e mail you the current pre release version ...   I think you will like .. and I already have the mindset towards providing API for other mods ..like yours where u can on the fly save complete outfits and devie lists in npc-specific json files .. equip and unequip them .. if u r intersted I ll upload it to you ..

i would love it if u add the markers just like in this mod .. with a category selection for what i wall wardrobeslot effect for the marker equip .!I would lov e you r iput ...  if not thanks and i ll have to make due with expiry route of magic effect!!!  those custom outfits are temprary by nature anyways on cell change the "outfit " is what gets equipped anyways ... my mod handles outfits too :)   !

I almost completed version 2.

With a bunch of new stuff inside. A lot.

I don't think I will extend it further in the next days.

I did not mean for you to use it . it is not ready yet ..... I want some help with the things that I need to do for future versions .....   namely  Api functions streamlining and marker implementation  .. and all around code regrouping there is  only like 4 people that I trust their experience in modding to help with that ..  and you are one of them... it is a matter of if any of them has the time :)  like me ...  right now I working on shortcut mcm -database interface ...  anyways here is the whole thing I apologize for not packaging it right ...  every thing works on the mcm level ...  the database structures will probably change before I release the first beta  :)  this would be a nightmare to upgrade once  we change any structure in the text files! that is why I did not release it yet!

I ve always wanted an easy way to save all 31  non weapons slots  in game and save the time of re assigning outfits and records .. this does that ! royally !! 0 load 0 active scripts in game ~.. the larget database file is less than 100 lines long with 2 to 3 words per line :)

this should be one of the fastest and lightest weight mods ever made :) .. and includes all skyrim.esm , and the DLCs outfits in the datbase more than 500 of them ! :)

Theoutfitter_0.95.rar

Progress Update

I almost completed version 2.0

It is ten times more stable of the previous version and adds tons of new stuff.

Because many of the new stuff are weird, I will split the mod in two. One "Normal" version, with more or less the same features of the current version, and one "Kinky" version with all new (perverted) options available.

Nexus version will be only "light".

For the kinky version:

• Many new things for cumshots lovers
  • Many new things for golden showers lovers
  • Some new things for devious lovers (pillories)

I still need to work a few days before releasing the new version.

Version 2.0 released

• Added a sexuality setting to handle the sexual preference in all possible conditions, actors will respect the sexual preferences when doing sexual acts
  • Actors are better scaled on kisses, including race scales
  • Followers will try to kiss actors according to their sexual preferences
  • Kisses now use markers
  • Duplicated the tongues to use a different slot (was 55, that is still available, and now also 61 can be used.)
  • The male and female position of the first kiss animation were swapped
  • Now a notification is shown in case there are no available animations for the actors
  • When typing a tag (or a set of tags) in the animation selection, you will see right away what are the animations found
  • Kinky stuff: now you can ask to be covered in cum (Player, Follower by Player, and Follower by Followers)
  • Kinky stuff: now you can ask to have a quick male masturbation with producing cum
  • Kinky stuff: if you have Zaz you can have some pillory related cumshot situations
  • Kinky stuff: added two ways to ejaculate using custom NIFs (a set based on animated meshes, and the other using a particle system)
  • Kinky stuff: you can ask your sex followers to piss
  • Kinky stuff: you can ask your sex followers to pee on you, be pissed by you or to pee with other followers
  • Kinky stuff: You can ask to receive a cumshot and then wash it away with some pee (on the Knees, on a Chair, or on a Pillory)
  • Now the requests involving followers are available only if there is a valid number of followers that are NOT involved in sex
  • Cumshots (the actual jizz) can be enabled for all SexLab animations (incompatible with SexLab Cumshots, in case you have it this option will be disabled)
  • Added some mesh-based cumshots and some particle-based cumshots
  • Actors that are involved in sex animations are no more a possible dialogue target

SexLab Cumshot or this mod cumshot.. Hmn which one to choose. :P

If cumshot from this mod can be used on all SexLab animations, then I will probably go with this mod version :D

Yes, you can use it for all SexLab anims.

There are two variants of cumshots, one based on animated meshes, similar to the one from SL Cumshot, and another based on particle system, brand new.

Have been waiting for this update biggrin.png

Updated from Jan 15 v1.9.

The optimizations for start and finish are working great.  So much smoother than before.  Thank you very much!

One first time

Did have for first time ever, where a follower had no dialogue options relating to this mod, even though she had been made a follower several sessions before.

Her other regular dialogue options were there.  Had recruited a 3rd, and that's when option no longer appeared and sex with other 2 not starting either.

Reloaded save prior to that and issue was gone.  Previous versions had it where sex wouldn't start.  Just dismisiing and re-recruiting fixed it before.

This time that didn't work though.  Had to reload save. 

Tested for a while after that and it was all good. If it happens again will report.

Any possibility of adding the SL position keys?  Sometimes the kissing is just too far apart.

I pressed K to select actress and it went to defeat pose instead.

Thanks also for option of multiple slots for tongues. 

Saw the idea about dancing the other day.

Do you think it's possible to make it so >2 followers can dance?

heart.gif the Kate Selene (Nexus) dancing.  Have not made time yet to look at the animation setup. 

Guess it has to be one anim and PC and Kate Selene each use it?  The spacing between the two is too variable and changeable to be anything else.

So could it extend to more NPCs?

But maybe you meant more couple like dancing?

Thanks again for this fun sand-box mod!  Has so many great features (and easy to finish tweaking last bits here and there for own likes).