Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

Hi, good mod but im having a problem, it used to work fine with but now whenever i try to start an animation it says "playing animation : (blank where its suposed to be an anim name)" and no animations play..any idea what the prob could be?..btw my followers are made with CK if that helps..

I saw a similar problem with some 4P and 5P animations yesterday, and I already fixed it.

I will release version 1.10 later today. Including some new things.

ok...i also figured out between my 2 main saves it only happens with the female one..the male one still works fine :(

ok...i also figured out between my 2 main saves it only happens with the female one..the male one still works fine :(

Please describe with much details possible, how you get this error.

If I can reproduce it today, then I will fix it in the today release.

Please describe with much details possible, how you get this error.

If I can reproduce it today, then I will fix it in the today release.

ok

i use this mod for quite a long time n it works fine..the only problem i encountered is not very big but annoying is that between my 2 main character (i play a male one for quests n stuff n a female one for teh naughty stuff :D.) the male one can start sex animations properly with ur option "lets have sex here active passive" with anyone (default npcs,my CK made npcs etc). but with the female one it used to work fine before but now whenever i try to start an animation with anyone (default npcs, my CK made npcs etc) it dosent select an animation and leaves the "playing animation: blank" messeage blank..i can still start any animation with other mods (sl romance,defeat etc) bt not with ur mod :( bt just now i saw it works with threesome,foursome bt not with simple 1 on 1 

i tried reinstalling n updating it to 1.9 bt that dint work, my guess it could be related to gender detection by sexlab... if u could help i would be thankful cz this was the most useful sex mod for me :)

OK, tell me the "Race" of your female character and also the SexLab gender.

I will try to replicate, and fix.

normal nord female n on sexlab described as female 

Version 1.10 uploaded

• Improved checking of creatures
  • Now is possible to have an extra dialogue line to ask for specific type of sex (Oral, Vaginal, Anal, Boobjob, Footjob)
  • Better run of animations using 5 participants (there were problems on aggressive tag)
  • Now, during kisses, weapons are removed
  • Now, during kisses, actors should look at each other
  • Increased the possibilities for Follower to Follower sex
  • Made the code more stable, and releasing all SexLab threads in case an animation cannot start
  • Faster start of the animations
  • Added a simple Strip/Redress dialogue
  • Added a special StrapOn that looks like a penis and can be applied using the MCM to female actors

CPU - I installed new version. I tweaked it and scanned for animations. Sorry, but this option isn't working. I got the dialogue line but when I press it, no animation starts. Also, when asking female followers to have sex with each other they mostly play M/F animations using strap-on. No lesbain animation starts.

post-894077-0-29936700-1486956474_thumb.jpg

Version 1.10 uploaded

• Improved checking of creatures
  • Now is possible to have an extra dialogue line to ask for specific type of sex (Oral, Vaginal, Anal, Boobjob, Footjob)
  • Better run of animations using 5 participants (there were problems on aggressive tag)
  • Now, during kisses, weapons are removed
  • Now, during kisses, actors should look at each other
  • Increased the possibilities for Follower to Follower sex
  • Made the code more stable, and releasing all SexLab threads in case an animation cannot start
  • Faster start of the animations
  • Added a simple Strip/Redress dialogue
  • Added a special StrapOn that looks like a penis and can be applied using the MCM to female actors

Hey it works now it selects the animations properly :D thnx lot

CPU - I installed new version. I tweaked it and scanned for animations. Sorry, but this option isn't working. I got the dialogue line but when I press it, no animation starts. Also, when asking female followers to have sex with each other they mostly play M/F animations using strap-on. No lesbain animation starts.

attachicon.gifScreenShot432.jpg

If you set it to "Player Only", you'll get the dialogue option but no animation will start after the npc says "ok".

If you set it to "Player and Followers", you won't even get the dialogue.

In short, there's a bit of a bug with the new version but the "follow me for sex" dialogue option still works fine so far.  I just hope if its fixed, it doesn't require a clean save.  There's nothing in the console about an error or anything so I can't be sure why it isn't activating the animation when set to "player only", and really have no clue why the dialogue option totally vanishes when I set it to "player and followers".  

attachicon.gifScreenShot432.jpg

If you set it to "Player Only", you'll get the dialogue option but no animation will start after the npc says "ok".

If you set it to "Player and Followers", you won't even get the dialogue.

In short, there's a bit of a bug with the new version but the "follow me for sex" dialogue option still works fine so far.  I just hope if its fixed, it doesn't require a clean save.  There's nothing in the console about an error or anything so I can't be sure why it isn't activating the animation when set to "player only", and really have no clue why the dialogue option totally vanishes when I set it to "player and followers".  

I do have dialogue option when setting to "Player and follower" but no animation starts. Everything else works for me fine. "Join us for sex" doesn't work when asking any NPC to have a sex with me and my follower. After choosing the type of the sex, nothing happens. I checked the animation list and the list recognize many animations. I simply don't get it why it doesn't work.

I do have dialogue option when setting to "Player and follower" but no animation starts. Everything else works for me fine. "Join us for sex" doesn't work when asking any NPC to have a sex with me and my follower. After choosing the type of the sex, nothing happens. I checked the animation list and the list recognize many animations. I simply don't get it why it doesn't work.

Well I have all the same issues you're having except I don't even get the dialogue option for "quick sex" if I set it to "player and followers".

I've tried two clean saves, no such luck.  I haven't tried putting it somewhere else in the load order yet, don't think that would make a difference but I could be wrong.

Well I have all the same issues you're having except I don't even get the dialogue option for "quick sex" if I set it to "player and followers".

I've tried two clean saves, no such luck.  I haven't tried putting it somewhere else in the load order yet, don't think that would make a difference but I could be wrong.

I tried to move mod up and down in my load order but it didn't make difference in my game.

I tried to move mod up and down in my load order but it didn't make difference in my game.

I tried everything I can think of.

1. Different spots in the load order.

2. Three clean saves

3. Enabling and disabling different options in the mod itself and Sexlab

4. Running FNIS (even tho i'm pretty sure that isn't needed) twice.

I'm not sure if CPU is out there working on a fix or not but for now I'm going to play my clean save with other sexlab mods and make some progress.  That way if its fixed soon I won't have to do another clean save.  I hope he fixes it soon because I've always wanted a dialogue mod for sexlab that wasn't complex like Romance.  

I tried everything I can think of.

1. Different spots in the load order.

2. Three clean saves

3. Enabling and disabling different options in the mod itself and Sexlab

4. Running FNIS (even tho i'm pretty sure that isn't needed) twice.

I'm not sure if CPU is out there working on a fix or not but for now I'm going to play my clean save with other sexlab mods and make some progress.  That way if its fixed soon I won't have to do another clean save.  I hope he fixes it soon because I've always wanted a dialogue mod for sexlab that wasn't complex like Romance.  

Yea, I understand what you talking about. In my case, I tired the mod in the new game. Twice. No help. :)

I love this mod very much, especially for I can kiss female NPCs that doesn't have "lover" status and being able to tell my two female followers to kiss. :)

I hope he will fix it.

I'm also missing that selection on follower to follower but I didn't mention it since I rarely used this mod to have followers, I used the quick sex option, the option that Elf and I can't get working.  If Elf and I can't get it working but you can, that makes me wonder if there's a mod conflicting with 1.10.  I only have a handful of mods but Defeat has conflicted with a few mods in the past so I guess I can try a clean save without it.  However, I'm more certain there's just a bug with 1.10 than anything else since various other options aren't working either, like the anal option between followers.  

I will start doing some fixes tomorrow evening, it was a quite busy week ar RL work for me.

No time for modding or hobbies.

I will check all posts of the last 3 pages, collect and check and fix all errors posted.

Just be patient another couple of days.

I'm also missing that selection on follower to follower but I didn't mention it since I rarely used this mod to have followers, I used the quick sex option, the option that Elf and I can't get working.  If Elf and I can't get it working but you can, that makes me wonder if there's a mod conflicting with 1.10.  I only have a handful of mods but Defeat has conflicted with a few mods in the past so I guess I can try a clean save without it.  However, I'm more certain there's just a bug with 1.10 than anything else since various other options aren't working either, like the anal option between followers.  

I didn't really try this feature till now. And it seems to not work for me too.

While I had two sex-followers already with me and I made them "busy" each other, I tried to ask for quick sex to another NPC but nothing happened.

Several times, even with different settings in the MCM (player only, player and followers).

The SexLab debug log in console says that my character is not eligible because already into another sex thread, if I understood well.

Btw, I always have two dialogue lines "have sex with me right now" and both are doing the same thing. Nothing.

I haven't tried the update yet, but in the past on the current version, if I have a follower have sex with another follower I cannot have sex with the 3rd follower.

That either is a new feature in 1.1 that isn't working, or isn't a feature... or isn't newly broken.

Btw, I always have two dialogue lines "have sex with me right now" and both are doing the same thing. Nothing.

The features that aren't working right now, I'm not impatient about CPU fixing them but I'm curious, if we use 1.10 in our current games and CPU fixes the bugs, will it require having to start over again with a clean save.  If the bug fix requires a clean save, I'll leave 1.10 disabled for the time being.  Yes, there are programs that allegedly will clean a save of a mod that is disabled but I've read that many of them still leave bits and pieces that can become an issue later.  

My mods are safe to be removed by save cleaner tools.

No bits and pieces are left.

And probably 1.11 will require a clean save.

I will start working on in in a few hours, but the big work will be done tomorrow.

I will start working on in in a few hours, but the big work will be done tomorrow.

Ok, I'll leave it enabled for the time being then and then read through your walk through on using the clean save tool, I've never used one.

Ok, I'll leave it enabled for the time being then and then read through your walk through on using the clean save tool, I've never used one.

Quick guide:

1) Uninstall the mod

2) Get Save game script cleaner

3) Backup your save

4) Open it with the tool

5) On the script section (top-left) type fm4s

6) Delete all scripts found

7) You can also clean all script instances (there is a button for it at the top-center)

8) Save and try, in case it does not work then restore the backup