Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

Version 2.0 released

• Added a sexuality setting to handle the sexual preference in all possible conditions, actors will respect the sexual preferences when doing sexual acts
  • Actors are better scaled on kisses, including race scales
  • Followers will try to kiss actors according to their sexual preferences
  • Kisses now use markers
  • Duplicated the tongues to use a different slot (was 55, that is still available, and now also 61 can be used.)
  • The male and female position of the first kiss animation were swapped
  • Now a notification is shown in case there are no available animations for the actors
  • When typing a tag (or a set of tags) in the animation selection, you will see right away what are the animations found
  • Kinky stuff: now you can ask to be covered in cum (Player, Follower by Player, and Follower by Followers)
  • Kinky stuff: now you can ask to have a quick male masturbation with producing cum
  • Kinky stuff: if you have Zaz you can have some pillory related cumshot situations
  • Kinky stuff: added two ways to ejaculate using custom NIFs (a set based on animated meshes, and the other using a particle system)
  • Kinky stuff: you can ask your sex followers to piss
  • Kinky stuff: you can ask your sex followers to pee on you, be pissed by you or to pee with other followers
  • Kinky stuff: You can ask to receive a cumshot and then wash it away with some pee (on the Knees, on a Chair, or on a Pillory)
  • Now the requests involving followers are available only if there is a valid number of followers that are NOT involved in sex
  • Cumshots (the actual jizz) can be enabled for all SexLab animations (incompatible with SexLab Cumshots, in case you have it this option will be disabled)
  • Added some mesh-based cumshots and some particle-based cumshots
  • Actors that are involved in sex animations are no more a possible dialogue target

That sounds awesome. I wonder if another mod could use that? For example, when player is in pillory by POP, would it be possible for POP to start the cumshot situations?

Got the new version installed clean, and new kinky stuff works like magic! But sex between npcs is not working. I order one npc to have sex each other, and she just starts masturbating. 

If they are followers, be sure that their "sexual preferences" allow having sex with the corresponding sexes.

Got the new version installed clean, and new kinky stuff works like magic! But sex between npcs is not working. I order one npc to have sex each other, and she just starts masturbating.

If they are followers, be sure that their "sexual preferences" allow having sex with the corresponding sexes.

Hmm I set at "both" for all genders and still masturbating.

I will check that this evening, and probably fix it.

Can you tell me what is the actual option you are trying and the gender of the NPCs?

New version is great.

I did however run into a few small things.

Probably just my setup but...

Sometimes the urine or cum effect doesn't remove from inventory when scene is done.

During some scenes it keeps equipping my weapon (fav to num 1)

Characters sometimes fade out during scenes, most noticeable during "pissing/ed on" (floor) like you're too close to them.

A rare problem occured when I requested a follower to "follow me for sex", once done and I told them to go away worked OK, but I could not dismiss the follower (normal dismiss not FMFS) and they wouldn't speak as in no audio or subs from the NPC Im speaking to. (after reloading the game it worked OK)

Hi.

I saw that in some cases cum/piss are not removed. I will fix that.

For the weapon, I tried everything. I have no more clues why for the Player (only the player) the weapon gets on the side. If I will find a way to avoid it, I will do. Right now: no promises.

In some cases actors will fade, it is a limitation of the engine. It happens when there are too many triangles emitted by particles. I tried to reduce them as much as I can, but in some cases actors will still fade out (but if you move they re-appear, warning, not just the camera, the Player position in the cell.)

About "not able to dismiss", it happened once also to me. But I was not able to reproduce it again. If there is no audio, probably the VoiceType is not replaced.

Thanks for the report. 

Progress update

I found and fixed a few bugs, mostly reported by @-alpha-.

Please be aware that I tested only the dialogue "Top", I did not test (yet) the dialogues "Bottom". I will do it tomorrow.

• When an actor is involved (player or followers) now all the weapons are removed from the inventory and added back when it is released. This fixes the problem of having weapons visible when running some scenes
  • When an actor is no more involved, all remaining cumshots/piss are removed
  • Fixed a couple of small problems in the MCM (option used twice)
  • Better management of involved followers, not if there are no followers available you will not see the dialogue to use them

Progress update

I found and fixed a few bugs, mostly reported by @-alpha-.

Please be aware that I tested only the dialogue "Top", I did not test (yet) the dialogues "Bottom". I will do it tomorrow.

• When an actor is involved (player or followers) now all the weapons are removed from the inventory and added back when it is released. This fixes the problem of having weapons visible when running some scenes
  • When an actor is no more involved, all remaining cumshots/piss are removed
  • Fixed a couple of small problems in the MCM (option used twice)
  • Better management of involved followers, not if there are no followers available you will not see the dialogue to use them

Here's what I have noticed so far.

1. inter-follower(npcs who have been asked to follow for sex) interaction is definitely not working

2. But a quick sex option (from a random npc to a follower) is working, only for different genders

3. The last MCM option doesn't list any animations even though 'Check Anim' button works fine

sexuality setting:

post-301164-0-37704900-1488848901_thumb.jpg

post-301164-0-30773800-1488848902_thumb.jpg

cool mod (2.0)!

it fills the gap between all those devious mods in my load order:

- kissing

- pee

- quick sex option

- crazy dicks for girls =D (didnt even know that i missed that lol)

- suprising pervert sex acts

- cum and jizz a lot

but your mod is deadly in combination with Pet Collar or DCL Collars,

it reequips armor parts (like boots) and weapons after sex (after every sex, inclusive those that didnt get triggered by your mod), even if they are switched off in sexlab equipment.

i tryed to switch off everything in your mod that could cause this, with no success.

i tryed to keep my PC naked before sex, but after sex it gets redressed, always some weapon and boots, maybe helmet too.

and:

follower Jennifer from AIO HDT Pussy (with EFF, switched to relax than i startet the "follow me for sex dialog) didnt stop to cum and spray jizz all over the place,  i mean i guess that might be a good thing for her, but realy it was like some rain from a weather mod, it went on for hours, even cell change and more sex could not stop it ^^

i got a house ban for the sleeping giant inn now :(

and:

Dialog Option to trigger pillory events show up as "...", but thats gut for suprises ;D

issue might be from the combination of:

EFF + relax command + Jennifer from AIO HDT Pussy

all in all promising mod, i will keep a eye on this madness! =D

I love your stuff, CPU!

This one looks SO interesting.  But I have a couple of questions -- which may have been answered in the thread and I didn't see them.

Remember you wrote a tute on "make your own follower" not too long ago, last year, I believe....

Does this work on such custom followers?  Will this work on an NPC who is already your follower?  The reason I ask is that I don't usually have more than one follower around because, um, well, I get stuck in doorways and stuff.  So I'm hoping that this will work when I've already told Kedris "Follow me, I need your help".

If this post is confusing, I apologise.  Lack of coffee and all.

Thanks!

I already fixed some of the problems you reported.

Probably this evening I will release a patch.

This mod creates "sex followers" not a "real follower". It is compatible with all follower overhauls.

A NPC can be "sex follower", or "normal follower", or also "both" if you like.

Hi CPU!

Would you please include "Follow me for Sex_RUSSIAN.txt" interface file in the next bundle?

Thank you!

I will.

Right now only the French one is a real translation, all other are just dummy files that are copies of the English one.

Nice mod, but after updating to 2.0, and a n MCM reset, I'm only getting two lines of dialogue 

ie let's have sex here [active] and same for [passive] :s

Have kink options checked and basic options for player set as active with F and passive with M

Log has these entries, in case that's of any help?... :shy:

[03/07/2017 - 12:49:42PM] ERROR: Array index 3 is out of range (0-2)
stack:
    [fm4sMCM (F80083FA)].fm4sm.DoInit() - "fm4sm.psc" Line 73
    [fm4sMCM (F80083FA)].fm4sm.OnConfigOpen() - "fm4sm.psc" Line 184
    [fm4sMCM (F80083FA)].fm4sm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 834
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (64000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140
[03/07/2017 - 12:49:42PM] ERROR: Array index 4 is out of range (0-2)
stack:
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (64000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140
[03/07/2017 - 12:49:42PM] ERROR: Array index 5 is out of range (0-2)
stack:
[03/07/2017 - 12:49:42PM] ERROR: Array index 6 is out of range (0-2)
stack:
[03/07/2017 - 12:49:42PM] ERROR: Array index 7 is out of range (0-2)
stack:
[03/07/2017 - 12:49:42PM] ERROR: Array index 8 is out of range (0-2)
stack:

Nice mod, but after updating to 2.0, and a n MCM reset, I'm only getting two lines of dialogue 

V2 is not compatible with the previous versions.

You should use a clean save (or a save tool to remove all scripts and forms that have "fm4s" inside.)

You should use a clean save (or a save tool to remove all scripts and forms that have "fm4s" inside.)

OK.... thanks for the VERY prompt reply!. 

MO had showed a minor discrepancy between 1.06 and 2.0, and I looked through both in explorer and saw only 2 script (names) in old version not carried forward into the later one, so thought I'd chance it, and then clean up anything looking squiff on next save...  LOL :)

I'll go back and try again....FMFS was added late to this game, so is close enough to the bottom of the load order to chance a try.  If that screws up, 2.0 will have to be next game....  :P

OK.... thanks for the VERY prompt reply!. 

MO had showed a minor discrepancy between 1.06 and 2.0, and I looked through both in explorer and saw only 2 script (names) in old version not carried forward into the later one, so thought I'd chance it, and then clean up anything looking squiff on next save...  LOL :)

I'll go back and try again....FMFS was added late to this game, so is close enough to the bottom of the load order to chance a try.  If that screws up, 2.0 will have to be next game....  :P

@CPU

Thanks.  That fixed the MCM and all options seem available

As for alpha's comments, some of which I think you say you have tackled for next update

Sometimes the urine or cum effect doesn't remove from inventory when scene is done.  I get this too - For me, this seems to kick off (or stream!) when Dripping when Aroused event's kick off, but doesn't end when they do 

During some scenes it keeps equipping my weapon (fav to num 1)  Seen this before too, weapon equips is Fav 1

Characters sometimes fade out during scenes, most noticeable during "pissing/ed on" (floor) like you're too close to them.  Yes, but not much of a problem

A rare problem occured when I requested a follower to "follow me for sex", once done and I told them to go away worked OK, but I could not dismiss the follower (normal dismiss not FMFS) and they wouldn't speak as in no audio or subs from the NPC Im speaking to. (after reloading the game it worked OK)   Same, but more extensive, in that large parts of the menu options, after single use, are no longer repeatable - ie, you can see them, and click on them, but to no effect.  The dismissal option doesn't work.  If reset 2 Mod initiated followers,  through the MCM, the initial 'Follow me for sex' dialogue appears as 'Follow us for sex', ie as if there were still multiple followers engaged (the two followers were one std NPC and one AFT controlled follower from a 'normal' follower mod)

Additionally, I found that:

The pillory animations don't line up properly, either for the PC or NPCs

The following NPCs tend to crowd the PC a bit.  Is there any way to extend the follow distance a little.  Even a yard or two would help

One little suggestion?

Being able to rotate, or set the initial direction of, male NPCs on 'cum for me' commands would add a whole new dimension to target selection... ;)

Hope that helps in some small way.  These are really just minor issues at this point in your development of what is becoming a great mod, and certainly not to be viewed in any way whatsoever as complaints!!!  

As already reported many of the problems are solved.

The impossibility to dismiss is hard to fix because it is a very rare case. And if I cannot reproduce it there is no way I can fix it.

Pillory animations are what they are. The alignment is not perfect but there is very little I can do for them.

I may add another small option in the next release to decide how far the follower will follow you. It is really easy for me to do that.

About "rotate the male for cum on me", I do not understand. Please explain better what are you looking for.

oh my GOODNESS (badness?)

CPU, this thing is awesome.  I completely LOVE it!  It works perfectly for me and for Kedris.... No tweaking of positions needed, no weird clipping even with his tail (Kedris is Khajiit), just totally PERFECT.

I adore you.  Thank you tonnes for this mod, it's your best yet.

I just have an idea.. How about automatically registering girls who have schlongs(actual SOS plugin) as "already strapped on" status? This way she is not equipped with a schlong again by this mod. My follower has a schlong, but the mod doesnt recognize her schlong state.

I just have an idea.. How about automatically registering girls who have schlongs(actual SOS plugin) as "already strapped on" status? This way she is not equipped with a schlong again by this mod. My follower has a schlong, but the mod doesnt recognize her schlong state.

That requires a SexLab modification.

Or just, from the mod that adds the Schlong, to register it as Strapon.

About "rotate the male for cum on me", I do not understand. Please explain better what are you looking for.

Ask a male NPC to masturbate/shoot his cum and 'he' seems to randomly choose where it goes.  I'd rather I could choose where it goes  :P 

eg, if my PC has an NPC incapacitated on the ground, through using Defeat's 'Tie' option or Display Model's poses, I'd like to be able to turn the 'follower' to point, and shoot, at that NPC :)

To be clear, not looking for 'effects' to be applied to, or any reaction made by, the 'shot at' NPC.  Just the gameplay in being able to get the 'follower' to do that   ;)     

It's only a suggestion if within the bounds of possibility.  It's not a big deal.... :shy:

I see.

The problem is "identifying the target".

How will you do it?

"Effect applied" is technically easy. I already have the code.

I may think of a "box" placed with a spell just like the markers. After you ask, then this box appears until you place it. And I can also auto-highlight NPCs that are inside the box to have the set as "targets".

But for sure not in the next release that will be just bug-fixes.

I see.

The problem is "identifying the target".

How will you do it?

"Effect applied" is technically easy. I already have the code.

I may think of a "box" placed with a spell just like the markers. After you ask, then this box appears until you place it. And I can also auto-highlight NPCs that are inside the box to have the set as "targets".

But for sure not in the next release that will be just bug-fixes.

Goodness, you are ambitious!  But I don't suppose that's a bad thing!

I hadn't really had anything that sophisticated in mind.  I would have settled for being able to turn the follower round until he was pointing towards my 'target' and then telling him to 'fire'.  Sort of alignment by eye, to eye...or whatever. :D 

On targeting an NPC, I'm no modder, but would is be possible to, say, produce a short list of proximal targets to choose from a message box?  Derived in the same way as, eg, Kimy's Cursed Loot selects valid candidates for DCUR's Attack events?  If it's run on only a close proximity basis, the target should appear as one of quite a short list? - and you'd get a choice as well.  Alternatively a spell, targeted on the targeted victim, if simpler  :).   I appreciate that my envisaged 'target' NPC would already be 'incapacitated', but for others you might want to be able to select and deal with a 'mobile' NPC

Anyway, if you can actually manage to get a 'follower' NPC, from your mod, to go up to, 'face', and 'shoot at' an NPC targeted in some way by the player, you're a genius!