Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

11 hours ago, Roxasvent13 said:

Just a request, I love this mod to the point of just sex no combat.Ā  Could you perhaps add a line for the aggressive tag to be added, and as well a everybody go away line?Ā  I think the group disband might be there, but just in case it's not, wanted to ask anyway.

To disband all of them you can use the MCM.

About the aggressive tag I am not sure if I understand. Do you want this "tag" when you ask for the type of sex?

On 12/9/2018 at 3:45 PM, jaronimas221 said:

i'v done some more testing with FM4S v3.6Ā as Soul Gem Oven 3Ā and.... they do not work at all...

iv set everything up without SGO3 and everything worked fine, and after i'v installed SGO3 on top on FM4S menu became empty in mcm and dialogue option remained but was broken... and in saves where i had followers from FM4S i could not dismiss them...
in some instances wen i'v run bouth mods at the same time i would crash if i opened mcm for FM4S but SGO3 seemed to work just fine
Ā I really would love to see a compatibility patch or something :)

Tried a lot.

I have no problems in running both FM4S and SGO3 at the same time.

Both MCMs are running just fine.

1 hour ago, Jinotaj said:

HI

Bad translation into Czech. Perhaps someone interested: It is written that it supports all languages, but in Czech, the translation of English is instead of Czech.

Yes. I added just the files to have it working in all languages.

If you want to do the Czech translation you are welcome and appreciated.

Myself I do not speak Czech, so I cannot do it myself.

I can't get this working.Ā  It installs just fine up until I try to engage an NPC.Ā  They just brush me off like they are interested.Ā  When I click active they just throw a hmph sound at me and then th eonly option I have is to end it and then I can't engage them to follow me again...

3 minutes ago, sophie01 said:

I know nothing about modding really and I have a few and can kinda do the load order but this mod just crashes the game and it wont load. I don't know why :(

Send your load order, please.

Crashing the game is something strange. I will have a look to it.

Ā 

Crashing when loading? Maybe you are missing a required mod. Still the load order will tell.

Awesome mod. Just downloaded this last night and everything seems to be working pretty well except for one or two minor issues. I'm not sure if it's the mod or user (me), so I figured I'd ask.

Ā 

1. Is it normal when you engage a sexual follower for there to be 1-4 seconds of random glitching between the PC and NPC while they assume the animation/position? It's not a huge issue, but if it is something I can easily fix, I'd prefer to do that to make the transition to sex as seamless as possible.

Ā 

2. Whenever I select the type of sex (i.e. oral, vaginal, blowjob, etc) the animation is never the choice I select. Example: I just engaged Serana for sex and selected "Doggy" yet she ended up giving me a footjob (not that I'm complaining). Is this due to the mod or is there something I did/can do to fix it?

Ā 

I did not change anything much with the MCM. I believe the only thing I changed in the animations section was simple adding a few of the AP ones that were default unchecked. Could this be the reason it's wonky?

Ā 

Thanks for any help!

1 hour ago, jamstertrouble said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for any help!

Is sexlab that srarts the animation. And some npcs continue doing something until the very last second. There is not too much to do.

About the wrong anims I just ask them by tag. But I will check more.

• 2 weeks later...

fm4sNoPeeCum

Follow me for Sex\fm4sPenisforgirlsWorld.nif

Ā 

Looks disgusting. You can see it in Enchanter menu, but you can't find it in your inventory. What is this thing?

Just now, seahorse said:

fm4sNoPeeCum

Follow me for Sex\fm4sPenisforgirlsWorld.nif

Ā 

Looks disgusting. You can see it in Enchanter menu, but you can't find it in your inventory. What is this thing?

It is a nif to remove the pee/cumshot.

9 minutes ago, seahorse said:

How to avoid seeing it inĀ Enchanter menu?

No clues.

Never found it to be visible (I do not really play the game.)

Just try to ignore it.

Ā 

Or try to google a possible solution and edit the armor or the armor addon.

39 minutes ago, Larrydd said:

hi loving this mod one question is there any bdsm or aggresive mod that works with this mod.many thanks

The mod is compatible with all the BDSM mods I tried.

There are also a few BSDM scenes directly from the mod (not too many.)

Just remember to activate the Kinky Stuff in the mod, and allow aggressive animations (you can handle this in the MCM.)

1 hour ago, CPU said:

The mod is compatible with all the BDSM mods I tried.

There are also a few BSDM scenes directly from the mod (not too many.)

Just remember to activate the Kinky Stuff in the mod, and allow aggressive animations (you can handle this in the MCM.)

thanks for your reply can you name a couple of bdsm mods for me to try.

1 hour ago, Larrydd said:

thanks for your reply can you name a couple of bdsm mods for me to try.

I tried the basic ones Like the DD series and ZaF.

I was never able to run Maria Eden on my install, so I am not sure if it will work.

2 minutes ago, Larrydd said:

first time I've heard of those 2 mate is that their full names.

Sorry, I do not understand.

Do you mean DD = Devious Devices (Integration, Extension, Asset, Captured Dreams, Random Loot, ...), and ZaF = Zaz Animation Framework?