Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

Hello CPU,

I'm using this mod for a while now and I like it, thanks for your efforts firstly.

My follower keeps peeing while not playing any animation, just idling but peeing non-stop.How can I fix this?

Asking him to pee seems to fix it just temporarily but after I load a save it still happens, any help please?

Thanks for modding and your mod is a lot of fun  when added to SexLabs and SL Aroused. It all works fine for me but having started an orgy in Drunken Huntsman, Whiterun I now have two 'walking dead' type drunks shambling along after me even to other cities who will not go away.. I looked in the MCM and there is an option to dismiss/release but it says there are none to dismiss but this drunk girl and creepy male simply won't go away... how do I rid myself of them .. (other than walking them out of town at night and killing them which I've been tempted to do)

There is no dialogue option for 'end' and when I tell them ' we are done for now' presumably that doesn't release them. Am I missing something... what happens if you want to keep some of them but not others how do you get rid of ones you only invited for the party and do not want as followers all the time?

Hi

Male followers recruited under EFF and FM4S both, tend to keep spewing cum after the scene is over. 

If the NPC is not a follower this doesn't happen, only for recruited followers.

If the sex is initiated under another mod but FM4S is controlling cumshot, same thing happens. 

If the leaking NPC has sex a second time, the spurting stops.

The only way to stop it from happening is to take all equipment from follower, "removeallitems" from console and manually hand them everything back. There are others, but not as sure-shot. I traced it to the invisible inventory object added for orgasm.

The issue is the mesh is not equipped/unequipped properly by the NPC when redressing.

Any possibility of a solution? I can edit stuff myself if needed. Obviously completely disabling FM4S cumshots is one, any others?

Hello.

Sorry, for what probably should not be an issue, however, I have no choice but to ask. Tell me please where do I find those tags for dancing etc? You mention FNIS files, but if you mean the folder generated by FNIS, there is no mention of your mod or tags, well, not in an obvious way anyway. Can you please direct me to hose tags? I've no idea what to type in those windows.

Also, I'm wondering, wouldn't it be a better idea to be able simply selecting dances, poses, etc from the list available to you instead of typing... something? It would definitely make it more convenient.

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Teytame said:

Hello.

Sorry, for what probably should not be an issue, however, I have no choice but to ask. Tell me please where do I find those tags for dancing etc? You mention FNIS files, but if you mean the folder generated by FNIS, there is no mention of your mod or tags, well, not in an obvious way anyway. Can you please direct me to hose tags? I've no idea what to type in those windows.

Also, I'm wondering, wouldn't it be a better idea to be able simply selecting dances, poses, etc from the list available to you instead of typing... something? It would definitely make it more convenient.

Thank you.

Hello.

First of all you need a mod that adds dance animations.

Install it.

You should have a file inside Data/Meshes/Character/Animations/<mod name>/ that is called FNIS_<mod name>_LIST.txt

Just open it and the names should be found inside. The file has some lines like:

b <animevent> <anim file.hkx>

Maybe with some options

b -abcd <animevent> <anim file.hkx>

The name you are looking for is <animevent>

3 minutes ago, CPU said:

Hello.

First of all you need a mod that adds dance animations.

Install it.

You should have a file inside Data/Meshes/Character/Animations/<mod name>/ that is called FNIS_<mod name>_LIST.txt

Just open it and the names should be found inside. The file has some lines like:

b <animevent> <anim file.hkx>

Maybe with some options

b -abcd <animevent> <anim file.hkx>

The name you are looking for is <animevent>

Oh, I do have the mod, that's why I thought it would be easier just to select animations from available options... You know, your mod reads what I have installed and allows me to select it. Well easier for us and a tonload of work for you, probably.

Thank you for your answer, for some reason I didn't expect them to be under Meshes... Thank you for your work as well, this mod promises to be very entertaining.

Just now, Teytame said:

Oh, I do have the mod, that's why I thought it would be easier just to select animations from available options... You know, your mod reads what I have installed and allows me to select it. Well easier for us and a tonload of work for you, probably.

Thank you for your answer, for some reason I didn't expect them to be under Meshes... Thank you for your work as well, this mod promises to be very entertaining.

I have no ways to find, in game, what the animationevents are.

And I cannot really parse all the FNIS files to give you a huge list that will be probably useless.

So, a little bit of manual research is required.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

I have no ways to find, in game, what the animationevents are.

And I cannot really parse all the FNIS files to give you a huge list that will be probably useless.

So, a little bit of manual research is required.

Yes, I assume if it was easy to do, you would have done it. Thanks again & stay inspired.

Hi,

I've a question about the vanilla dialogue when we ask for sex.

I saw the sound files for each voice type, yet so far I've noticed that no matter who, their response is always "Mmm Hmm" and never antyhing else.

And the voice is always male nord for all male, and female nord for all female, none of the other voice ever played.

e.g. I asked an argonian, then he/she will said Mmm Hmm in nord voice and everything resumes normally.

Is this a bug?

Is there a way I can fix it in tesvedit?

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, blitzer84 said:

Hi,

I've a question about the vanilla dialogue when we ask for sex.

I saw the sound files for each voice type, yet so far I've noticed that no matter who, their response is always "Mmm Hmm" and never antyhing else.

And the voice is always male nord for all male, and female nord for all female, none of the other voice ever played.

e.g. I asked an argonian, then he/she will said Mmm Hmm in nord voice and everything resumes normally.

Is this a bug?

Is there a way I can fix it in tesvedit?

Thanks.

The answers, when voiced, are just using the standard vanilla voices.

Usually the voice is race specific (often voice type specific) but not all answers are available for all combinations.

Check in CK or Tes5Edit exactly what is the race and voice type for the specific actor.

Then check to the answer (there are shared Topics inside the main quest) what are they using as filters.

Of course you can edit it. But I think you cannot do it completely by using just Tes5Edit. I think the CK is necessary.

26 minutes ago, Killeryuri said:

Quick question ...

I got no animation of whipping and slapping 

and I did run FNIS before launch the game

First you need Zaz installed. Second, on the main MCM page you have to activate the kinky option.

14 minutes ago, Killeryuri said:

I did have Zaz installed (8.0+) , and kinky option is active as well , PC just stand there doing nothing , cant even move 

Send the payrus log after you try a whipping or similar anim.

Hi

Love your mod and all that it does, used it a lot, and it works great. Im wondering if i can add dances by continuing  the format you started with the alphabetical names seems there is a 1 and a 2 but there are letters left in the alphabet, so could i possibly add up to Z a 1 and 2 using the same names you have? I would love to add even more then that. Yours  is one of my faves and will be supported when i get the chance.

40 minutes ago, ibperv said:

Hi

Love your mod and all that it does, used it a lot, and it works great. Im wondering if i can add dances by continuing  the format you started with the alphabetical names seems there is a 1 and a 2 but there are letters left in the alphabet, so could i possibly add up to Z a 1 and 2 using the same names you have? I would love to add even more then that. Yours  is one of my faves and will be supported when i get the chance.

The number of custom dances is limited (10 or 12, I don't remember.)

Charters are not a problem, if they can be print as ASCII characters.

17 minutes ago, ibperv said:

bummer, its either there or close already

Sorry. I don't get you.

The max amount is coded, so not possible to tweak.

But I am not 100% sure for what you are asking for/

oh no question your good, I was saying that i think that its already at its limit then, I haven't went and counted them yet., but as i recall there are about that much in the mod already. Thanks for the quick answer. I love how i can make the pc and a couple followers do a synced dance, was just looking into more dances.