LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

So, for those playing along at home, the sequence to get these gorgeous armors onto your SSE character is:

1) Install the 2.5 package and the two updates with your mod manager.
2) Run the *entire* LHTera2.5 directory (not just the 'meshes' subdirectory) through SSE NIF Optimizer.

3) Run BodySlide to create the armors.

Processing the CalienteTools meshes first means that BodySlide will generate meshes that work (boots don't stick into the ground, cloth doesn't clip into the ground, the ground-collision plane doesn't 'leak' through) from the get-go, and then every time you change your mesh sets; no need to re-run SSE NIF Optimizer.

There's no need to convert the ESP; the Skyrim32 Form 43 ESP works fine. But, as noted, converting the ESP to Form 44 with the CK allows you to ESPFE-ify it. Your call.

• 2 weeks later...

I updated the installation instructions with an archive of the "All-in-One" used to set up SMP. It isn't a perfect capture of the original page (the formatting is all but gone), but the information needed is there. I don't have the time to dig up a more recent post for setting up SMP, so until then, I hope this archive will suffice. 

When I have more time I'll try uploading what I have done so far since I don't know when I'll have time to work on the mod again.

Also, thank you @ChaosTheorist for the post on how to install this for SSE. I don't mod SSE so I can't troubleshoot for it since I don't know anything about how it works, so thank you for that. Your instructions explains a lot of the problems I've seen people post here. I just wish they'd been more specific about which version of Skyrim they were using, it may have leant a clue lol. But now I know what to look for.

On 4/16/2020 at 3:05 PM, On The Railroad said:

Any plan to release new armors ? I saw the previous post about working on Nightwinder robe and other armors. But that was a while ago, i'm curious that are you still working on that or you've already cancelled it.

As stated in the previous post, I plan to upload what I've done so far, I just haven't been able to find the time to package it together to upload (plus my internet here is crap so it may take a while anyway). Nothing is cancelled, I just don't have much time to myself these days to work on the mod. I try to put in a little time here and there when I can but... what used to take me a few days' time now takes a week or more (and I don't work on the mod constantly of course) so it's been a lot more slow going. This past year has been quite hectic for me which also slowed a lot of my personal projects down quite a bit.

Short version is, yes I plan to post what I have done, as soon as I can find the free time.

On 4/22/2020 at 12:41 AM, Lady Horus said:

As stated in the previous post, I plan to upload what I've done so far, I just haven't been able to find the time to package it together to upload (plus my internet here is crap so it may take a while anyway). Nothing is cancelled, I just don't have much time to myself these days to work on the mod. I try to put in a little time here and there when I can but... what used to take me a few days' time now takes a week or more (and I don't work on the mod constantly of course) so it's been a lot more slow going. This past year has been quite hectic for me which also slowed a lot of my personal projects down quite a bit.

Short version is, yes I plan to post what I have done, as soon as I can find the free time.

Oh, that's great. I think your mod is great. It's a shame if you stopped doing your armor mod. Well, i hope you're doing okay, especially this current world event.

On 7/20/2019 at 6:17 AM, Lady Horus said:

I used a program called umodel, though I don't know if it's available anywhere anymore.

I have no plans to make a leveled list, no. Though there was someone who contacted me recently with one they made for their own use. If I have time I will try and link it here. The only thing I will mention is that, at least in my experience, SMP armors can sometimes be glitchy if there are many on-screen at once. This was part of why I had not planned to make a leveled list. If I ever did I would probably distribute only to containers.

Anyway I will see if I can dig up the link to the one someone made. I just haven't tested it myself (no time these days).

Edit: Here is the leveled list (attached). It is by @wesuah

LH Terra LLI Distro.esp 23.4 kB · 25 downloads

has someone tested the ll plugin yet? does it work?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 8:36 AM, ChaosTheorist said:

So, for those playing along at home, the sequence to get these gorgeous armors onto your SSE character is:

2) Run the *entire* LHTera2.5 directory (not just the 'meshes' subdirectory) through SSE NIF Optimizer.

Processing the CalienteTools meshes first means that BodySlide will generate meshes that work (boots don't stick into the ground, cloth doesn't clip into the ground, the ground-collision plane doesn't 'leak' through) from the get-go, and then every time you change your mesh sets; no need to re-run SSE NIF Optimizer.

There's no need to convert the ESP; the Skyrim32 Form 43 ESP works fine. But, as noted, converting the ESP to Form 44 with the CK allows you to ESPFE-ify it. Your call.

So I did this works fine. Physics work fine only problem is the presets are gone from bodyslide and whenever I try to change it via sliders it changes the outfit but not the body. Not massively bothered by this but the default size settings are quite generous to say the least. If anyone has any solutions I'd be grateful.

On 5/16/2020 at 5:16 PM, ohnosponolios said:

My character has a weird square underneath him when wearing the hdt armors from this mod.. what is it?

If you're using SSE, see this post:

On 4/5/2020 at 3:36 AM, ChaosTheorist said:

On 4/5/2020 at 3:36 AM, ChaosTheorist said:

So I tried this and for some reason in my bodyslide studio it only lets me pick one body type to build it onto. I have CBBE and 3BBB and plenty of other options when looking at other armors but these armors only shows one body type that I dont even have installed. I tried to wing it with the one body it let me build on but when i got in game everything was invisible. any help would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2020 at 6:32 PM, ganonzerf said:

So I tried this and for some reason in my bodyslide studio it only lets me pick one body type to build it onto. I have CBBE and 3BBB and plenty of other options when looking at other armors but these armors only shows one body type that I dont even have installed. I tried to wing it with the one body it let me build on but when i got in game everything was invisible. any help would be appreciated

The mod is made based on the UUNP body, for this reason it is that with CBBE or other non-UNP body type you will not be affected by the slip you use, ladyhorus said several times that you are not interested in converting the mod to CBBE , if you have time and you want you can do it yourself.

On 4/5/2020 at 8:36 AM, ChaosTheorist said:

This fixed the mysterious square below my character, if anyone else using this in SSE has the same issue definitely try this!

Spoiler

956650627_blackboxskyrim.jpg.0b163a61848433dacdd8dfb9926fec75.jpg

Amazing mod Lady Horus thank you so much ❤️

Spoiler

1757193144_skyrimpic.thumb.jpg.0facc369d913d79b5cbd49f1f227beaa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 8:10 AM, sickboy791 said:

has someone tested the ll plugin yet? does it work?

Well, it does on my end, but I *would* say that, wouldn't I? :D

(I'm the guy who made the LVLI plugin.)

The armors do in fact show up in the wild, starting at Level 2. I made separate sublists for each armor type (Heavy Boots, Light Boots, Heavy Gauntlets, etc.), and then fed those sublists into the original leveled lists. This was to cut down on editing time, to allow for quicker update whenever new armors are added, and to ensure that no one mod overwhelms any given list.

Because, yeah, I've been slowly but surely adding all sorts of modded armors to the lists. Might be nuts...

So, while they *will* show up, they won't necessarily show up all that often. Also, except for a few armors that I stuck in the Thalmor lists, none of these items were populated into the lists as sets. So when they do show up, they'll show up piecemeal. See the attached image for an example. That's an NPC from... Adventurers and Travelers, I think, wearing armor from this mod, steel plate gauntlets (affected by a retexture), and boots from yet another mod.

Also also, I only did the distribution for armors, not the clothing items. Most of the NPC clothing options are... not hardcoded, but are set by Outfit records that don't use the leveled lists. The Common Clothes and Armors mod changes this somewhat, and I've had some success in feeding modded items into their leveled lists, but I don't want to add another mod dependency to this one.

And, if you're using one or more other mods that affect the same leveled lists, you'll need to make a Bashed patch, a Smashed patch, or some sort of custom patch to combine the changes.

enb 2020_03_16 18_55_11_49.jpg

On 5/13/2020 at 9:39 AM, shorrtsean12 said:

So I did this works fine. Physics work fine only problem is the presets are gone from bodyslide and whenever I try to change it via sliders it changes the outfit but not the body. Not massively bothered by this but the default size settings are quite generous to say the least. If anyone has any solutions I'd be grateful.

Do you have UUNP presets? BodySlide no longer comes with presets, reftemplates, etc.; it expects the body to provide them.  The CBBE and BHUNP bodies do so; CBBE 3BBB, UNP Blessed Body, UNP Female Body Renewal, etc. do not. CBBE 3BBB requires CBBE, so it 'inherits' the BS support, but the UNP bodies don't. So, if you're using a body other than BHUNP, you'll need to pull out BHUNP's UUNP presets to where BS can see them.

59 minutes ago, phao said:

Hey dear friends, I forgot to post this here.

I have made some texture upscales to 4x original (about 2k for body textures) of all tera mods. You install these after the original mod. It is only textures after all. Textures are made for SSE.

If you use for LE, optimize the textures through Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

You want "kart_lh_taut_4x_FULL" from the files for this mod.

Happy gaming :3

Very cool, I'll have to have a look when I can! Thanks for your hard work on them! :)

On 6/23/2020 at 6:05 PM, phao said:

Hey dear friends, I forgot to post this here.

I have made some texture upscales to 4x original (about 2k for body textures) of all tera mods. You install these after the original mod. It is only textures after all. Textures are made for SSE.

If you use for LE, optimize the textures through Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

You want "kart_lh_taut_4x_FULL" from the files for this mod.

Happy gaming :3

Be aware that, since the LH mod is not a replacer, uses different paths (textures\teraarmors2\HighElfR27 becomes textures\Horus\Tera\HighElf\Robe\R27, and she also 'fixed' the texture names (Highelf_F_R27_Body_diff.dds as used in TERA and TACUT becomes Highelf_F_R27_Body.dds), *none* of the (excellent) TACUT textures will automatically replace the LH textures; a lot of copying will be required....

Information for OLD HTD PE versions:

LHTera_Title_Requirements.png

For versions 2.0 to 2.10:

SKSE: Skyrim Script Extender

HDT Physics Extensions

NiOverride High Heels

Bodyslide

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE by Groovtama

LHTera_Title_Downloads.png

OLD HDT PE AND EARLIER VERSIONS:

Version 2.10:

Mega.nz:

LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.10

Version 2.10 Fixes:

Mega.nz:

LadyHorus TERA - Male Dreamguard Fix

(v2.10 Hotfix is included in the Main File Mega.nz upload)

Update Files for v2.05 to v2.10:

(Use this only if updating from v2.05 to v2.10. If downloading for the first time, please use the above Main file)

Mega.nz:

LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.05 to v2.10

Version 2.05:
Mega.nz:
LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.05

Version 2.04:
Mega.nz:
LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males v2.04

Update Files for v2.03 to v2.04:
(Only use this if updating from v2.03 to v2.04. If you're downloading for the first time, please use the current version listed above under "Main Files")

Mega.nz:
LadyHorus TERA v2.04 ESP Only

Optional Files v2.03:
Mega.nz:
LadyHorus TERA Castanic Horns Standalone v2.03

(this post has been overwritten to move some information off the main description, since it seems it has a character limit... please bear with me)

23 hours ago, Lady Horus said:

Edit: Are you sure you downloaded the right file? She has several different downloads depending on which Tera mod you are using.

Ah; I didn't realize that the TACUT mod had been updated with a custom option for these armors. Sorry for the noise; I'll just go...somewhere...and do...something...now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good to hear, @vanniruchannel!

---

In other news... It turns out that TERA has updated to 64bit recently, which would be great... except that it's rendered my ability to extract models impossible... There is now some sort of protection on the files and nothing can be viewed or extracted as far as I can tell. So any new outfits or other sort of updates since about... idk February or March this year, I wont be able to get access to.

However, prior to the new update, I did extract most of the legacy armors, as well as a fair chunk of the cosmetic outfits from the shop so hopefully I'll still be able to continue work on this mod whenever it is I actually get the time. Unfortunately the last few years I have not been able to make much progress due to real life reasons, but I'm hoping by the end of the year maybe that will change. I still work on it when I can here and there but I only get maybe an hour at a time every week or so, if even that.

Also, if anyone has the old 32bit version of TERA saved somewhere please let me know. I'd love to have it. When I updated my TERA recently I didn't realize they were moving to 64 bit soon, and even the files prior to the 64bit drop were already being converted for this new version.... so I'm kinda screwed I guess. I should have backed up the old version, but I have limited space on my computer right now sooo...

Please just let me know if anyone can help with this! I would appreciate it.