valencia Posted November 30, 2022 Posted November 30, 2022 Hey Lady Horus, just wanted to thank you for this amazing work. I can't even fathom how much time it took to create all of these. I like the heavy armors a lot but since my character is versed in light armor, I'll probably alter them in tes5 to make them light. But again thank you so much. You deserve a reward for this ? 1
Varithina Posted November 30, 2022 Posted November 30, 2022 On 11/28/2022 at 12:13 AM, Lady Horus said: Honestly I'm not sure myself, since official development and support for Tera was shut down some months ago. I have seen people on patreon creating Black Desert Online mods for instance, and even after being given cease and desist orders from the dev they still create the mods anyway. So I don't know. But usually I try to err on the side of caution when it comes to using game assets. If I did put up a patreon I'd try to be careful about it. I wouldn't hide anything behind a pay wall of course, and I would like to do some original works too, eventually. I have seen some creators do both conversions from games as well as their own original stuff without issues. Holy hell, I had not even noticed that tera had shut down, and I have the game in my library, which shows how often I play it.
Mastarhymes Posted December 14, 2022 Posted December 14, 2022 (edited) If you plan to open a site to get some support, consider Subscribestar instead of Patreon. Patreon is censoring wayy too many artist and content creators lately. I wish you well, and a happy year's end/new year! Edited December 14, 2022 by Mastarhymes
DOGamer Posted February 15, 2023 Posted February 15, 2023 Thanks for your effort and sharing your work ✌️ I tried a few months ago to make a BHUNP conversion and managed to convert a few armors with a lot of clipping and glitches, but never bothered to look at the forums, until now, so I gave up because it got beyond my level of knowledge, and I got pretty exited when learned that you were working on converting this, so thanks. Let me know how the patreon thing goes I will be gladly support you there, and also if you need someone to do some grunt work on the conversions I could also help just give me a shout ? 1
Lady Horus Posted July 17, 2023 Author Posted July 17, 2023 (edited) Edited: Nevermind this post! For now I'm going to be sticking to the previous version of BHUNP (3.0) on LE unless people are really dying for version 4. I've run into an issue with the body myself (neck gap) that I didn't have in previous versions... so until I can fix that (or get a fix) then I'm going to continue using 3.0 for my BHUNP conversions. I'm nearly done with them I just need to get them finished up... I have about 7 armors left to convert from the existing set and then it is finished (+ a few new robes that I did a while back). I'm not sure I will release an SSE version right away after LE, since I'm inexperienced modding for SSE. My hope is that it will be relatively easy to do. Edited July 17, 2023 by Lady Horus 3
Infidel Destroyer Posted August 5, 2023 Posted August 5, 2023 they'll release it when it's done, stop asking 1
Lady Horus Posted August 6, 2023 Author Posted August 6, 2023 (edited) All female armors are finally converted to BHUNP and working... Many had the physics bones remade/reskinned and physics files updated which is what took so long. There are some that are still not as smooth as I'd like but for now I'm going to call it done. I wanted to add the missing male armors before release but we'll see if I get through them all. If I can't, I'll simply release it as it is since it's been at least a few years since I started this update. ~_~ I might have a bit more time to work on it in the future but for now I just don't have the freetime I'd like for it, unfortunately. Thank you to everyone for your patience thus far! Again, I'm not experienced with SSE at all, so it will be a learning experience for me but I'll do what I can to get a version of the mod working for that as well. Edited August 6, 2023 by Lady Horus typo 7
Mastarhymes Posted August 17, 2023 Posted August 17, 2023 Your update is music for my ears, thank you so much!
Arilou Posted August 26, 2023 Posted August 26, 2023 On 8/5/2023 at 8:10 PM, Lady Horus said: All female armors are finally converted to BHUNP and working... Many had the physics bones remade/reskinned and physics files updated which is what took so long. There are some that are still not as smooth as I'd like but for now I'm going to call it done. I wanted to add the missing male armors before release but we'll see if I get through them all. If I can't, I'll simply release it as it is since it's been at least a few years since I started this update. ~_~ I might have a bit more time to work on it in the future but for now I just don't have the freetime I'd like for it, unfortunately. Thank you to everyone for your patience thus far! Again, I'm not experienced with SSE at all, so it will be a learning experience for me but I'll do what I can to get a version of the mod working for that as well. You are the hero we don't deserve. ^.^ 1
Lady Horus Posted September 7, 2023 Author Posted September 7, 2023 It will be some time yet. It isn't looking like I will finish all of the male armors that are missing but I don't have a definitive date on when release will be, since there's still a lot to prepare before I can post it up. 5
NBNebula Posted September 10, 2023 Posted September 10, 2023 im not sure if its an issue but on certain armours especially the hdt robes there is a grey box under the character. any way of getting rid of it
Lady Horus Posted September 15, 2023 Author Posted September 15, 2023 On 9/10/2023 at 2:30 PM, NBNebula said: im not sure if its an issue but on certain armours especially the hdt robes there is a grey box under the character. any way of getting rid of it If you're installing it on SSE there's a specific process that needs to be followed which is linked in the description on the first post. If it's not done in the right order it can result in the box underfoot on the models (has to do with the nif conversion). 1
Talsedoom Posted September 17, 2023 Posted September 17, 2023 On 4/14/2022 at 5:25 AM, Gameplayer said: FILE LOCATION FOR CBBE 3BA version 2.5 of Lady Horus Tera Armors for Skyrim SE Here, https://arca.live/b/tullius/31101378 However the actual download from g drive is here, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UZ5t8_K5CsleDerQ1aST6IPLEGD4gDl8/view Problem that is I think Chinese langauge version of 2.5 Thing is that the bodyslide files are what you need for CBBE 3BA! So what you do is you download the original here, then you use nifconverter to make the nif files work for SE....Remove the originals Bodyslide files. Then you use the Bodyslide files for the mod I linked above! Now you have up to v2.5 in CBBE 3BA for SE. YES these should be for SMP physics. EDIT, I went looking for these because well I was looking to see if anyone had done TBD SMP of the LadyHorus Tera Armors in Skyrim SE, because I did not want to do the work if it had already been done in TBD. Well the linked file is not TBD its CBBE 3BA and of course its in an Asian langauge but hey that does not stop me because I know how much work it can be to do the conversions so I went looking everywhere for it. I also found another site claiming to have a CBBE conversion but seriously who cares when you got CBBE 3BA with SMP physics as an option. Damn You're a life saver. Many thanks.
Lady Horus Posted October 9, 2023 Author Posted October 9, 2023 A new version for BHUNP is now uploaded as its own mod here: 7
hoangdai94hp Posted September 2, 2024 Posted September 2, 2024 (edited) @Lady Horus Firstly, tanks a ton for your hard work on this amazing mods, really appreciate it !!! 😍 Secondly, sadly this mod is not working properly with Skyrim SE even with the given instruction for now. Its work for the most part, but the most important part is the physics causing problem in SSE. It needs to properly ported by you-the mod author, there is no other way. I'm a noob but I guess this is something related to the shadow of these armors. Really hope one day you will have a truly version for SSE users like us, it would be a dream comes true !!! 😁 (I attached a preview image so you can clearly see the bug, hopefully you could resolve it.I'm using the BHUNP version, but need to post in here because that page doesn't have comment tab...) Edited September 2, 2024 by hoangdai94hp
Silvist Posted February 24, 2025 Posted February 24, 2025 @hoangdai94hp - The reason you are getting that is because you didn't optimize the mesh in outfit studio for SSE. Simply just load it up into outfit studio it will prompt you to clean it for SSE, and save. This is amazing work @Lady Horus, by using Kartoffels textures, its very amazing. Let me know if you need help with converting it to SSE, its just a matter of slapping them all into outfit studio and using the nifoptimizer...which can take a while. I don't know if LE has obody, but I was able to use the zerosliders no problem so that it could auto conform to different BHUNP presets. Here's how it looks for me, with smp physics: Spoiler
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now